2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Sunday, October 4, 2020

The NY Post Deleted Prince Andrew Ghislaine Maxwell S&M Dinner piece and mayor Bloomberg Commissioner Judge

The NY Post Deleted Prince Andrew Ghislaine Maxwell S&M Dinner piece and mayor Bloomberg's Commissioner Kahn , a Judge NYPD over reached (catered) referred to (abuse of power by a judge nypd for Bloomberg's connected commissioner Kahn)  FRONT PAGE MY FEDERAL LAWSUIT MY JUDGE ALISON NATHAN!  They arranged to "sic" the NYPD on Kahn's neighbor and The New York post decided to delete that article because it was embarrassing Kahn was being paranoid her neighbor was filming her when her neighbor was not!

In my case it was arranged to sic the NYPD on me - to terrorize me threaten me with a hole in my retina and cervical damage to a ERASE sexual assault... To violate my civil rights my basic human right to even go to the doctors and be safe and to not be threatened with arrest unless I drop charges!

https://nypost.com/2020/10/05/no-nypd-cops-disciplined-for-violating-mask-rules-despite-complaints/ No surprise that NYPD not wearing masks face zero accountability because the NYPD at one police plaza Internal Affairs often protect in your face crimes committed by NYPD especially when it comes to catering to the rich and the connected along with the Manhattan DA. 


 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ 
Judge Alison Nathan looked away 
NYPD broke laws violated 
my civil rights my case 
re: Dr Fagelman!
NYPost DELETED article 
Front page of my lawsuit
 re: Bloomberg commish Kahn, 
judge "SIC" NYPD
 (LIKE MY CASE)+ 
Ghislaine Maxwell 
Prince Andrew article 
GONE!
  suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-ny…pic.twitter.com/2sQGa2G4q0

Maria Farmer and I learned in 1996 it's impossible to report crime if it involves on rich and connected but in 2012 I never could've imagined the level of discrimination the amount of discrimination and it continues on and even by people that consider themselves good Democrats like Brad Hoylman -- he knew about my case but he was Rubenstein's client Rudin luxury condos instead of a trauma level one hospital with a rape crisis center and he had to know that Jeffrey Epstein hired Howard Rubenstein to repair his career and lie that the victims are full of it that they're not victims that really Jeffrey Epstein was they were after his money!

Brad Hoylman is so greedy ambitious for power that he was OK with him his families daughter not having a trauma level one hospital right by where they live and now we have a pandemic.  

He knows about my case and he's silent ask him when he learned about Jeffrey Epstein and Howard Rubenstein! 


Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ 
NYPost deleted article referred to
Front page my Federal lawsuit
Judge Alison Nathan:
Bloomberg's commish
Kahn +judge sic NYPD
on neighbor like
 Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks
but my case NYPD
FALSIFIED DD5s
 coerced me ERASED CRIMES.suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-ny…Dirty cops
 my case in database
 pic.twitter.com/dPi9uoCOnG
 
10/5/20, 8:54 AM



It's like the showtime series Billions the newest season - as I said on this blog how many times --,NYPD and Manhattan DA, One Police Plaza run like a deli...phone calls are made.... the fix is in... civil rights, the law, the oath they took VIOLATED?

NY post deleted articles one is prince Andrew and Maxwell S&M Chelsea dinner club sex tour and others -- one referenced on the FRONT of  my federal lawsuit front page and guess who the judges and it involves a judge in the NYPD catering to powerfully commissioner of mayor Bloomberg's. 


(The ny post killed news, still is, for powerfully connected and their enablers...).

New York Post make sure an article was never published on CityTime SAIC lead crook Denault suing SAIC and winning! SAIC had to pay his legal bills and the New York post did not want the public to know just like they made sure not to publish a new story when I told them that 2011 Jeffrey Epstein's in the free sex offender app! Rudy Giuliani brought in CityTime a hunk of junk tech-payroll system  -- sex Crimes Lieutenant Lamboy easily STOLE overtime lying about working on rapes at one police place as well as Cy vance's office And all the top cops involved in protecting crimes in my case of cops that broke laws in my case protected Sex Crimes Lieutenant STEALING $ using Rudy and Mike's Tech titanic and Rudy and his Deputy mayor turn lobbyist profited all the way to the bank! Not news!   NYPD Sex Crimes run like a crime syndicate preventing Victims From reporting crime I have proof my case! NYPD detective squad omitted sexual assault in my case and the Manhattan DA recently confirmed I was sexually assaulted. Whether it's STEALING overtime or erasing crimes NYPD GUILTY AND NOT NEWS!!!!




The news reporter that wrote the article on top I gave him Denault sued SAIC and won  the bosses at THE NY POST wouldn't allowed to be published. I gave him the information And when they would not let him publish investigative journalism he left the New York post. 

The fix is in for the elite and their employees, NYPD criminal enablers, DA, ADAS -- they are above the law - it's like the TV show Showtime "Billions" latest season where they even a judge is guilty and if you see the film "spotlight" the judges, lawyers, cops, the media  are guilty enablers... Media killing news helps! 



The NY post REMOVING ARTICLES EMBARRASSING TO BLOOMBERG  commissioner Kahn NYPD and a judge which happens to be on The front of my federal lawsuit and my judge who REFUSED TO MEET ME  was Alison Nathan! 

https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/10/ny-post-editors-misogyny-apologize-dr.html  The New York post kill news about me being violated at the doctors two different news reporters wanted to reported the editors wouldn't allow it.The New York post killed news about me being violated at the doctors two different news reporters wanted to report it the editors wouldn't allow it 


Here is link to misogynist blog with articles on Epstein Maxwell that shoauld've had Sex Crimes here in New York City in the Manhattan DA making arrests years ago with the same behavior was going on here and apparently or allegedly  it was? 



In my case like the Epstein case the fix was in and one of the detectives may have actually gotten promoted to the NYPD FBI task force! This detective was party to openly breaking laws and violating civil rights and he gets promoted to work with the FBI? http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ NYPost editors allowed S&M article Ghislaine Maxwell Prince Andrew S&M dinner club to be deleted + article referenced front of my Federal lawsuit Judge Alison Nathan re: NYPD, Judge, mayor Bloomberg's commissioner misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2020/04/ny-pos… I found 2 articles 1 S&M not deleted! pic.twitter.com/8Iqlyon3hT
 
10/4/20, 4:02 PM
 
 



If you're rich and connected you're above the law your Teflon  in New York City New York State like MD office my case Manhattan DA the NYPD protected NYPD for supplying police reports downgrading all crimes to zero they are race crimes including NYPD Crimes and then there's a Jeffrey Epstein/Maxwell's you know that Jeffrey Epstein and a special service his girl Friday we're never rested in new York city or the State of New York? Manhattan DA the NYPD protected NYPD falsifying police reports downgrading all crimes to zero they are race crimes including NYPD Crimes and then there's a Jeffrey Epstein
---  you know that Jeffrey Epstein and a special service his girl Friday we're never rested in New York city or the state of New York! 


No coincidence those arrest occurred outside of New York State New York City! 

On this link you have to scroll down there's an S&M photo from a tabloid owned by Robert Maxwell claiming that he and his daughter being blackmailed but I think it's the other way around that's my guess. 

Download the Twitter app

It might be easier to see if you click on the Twitter photo link above and to read the article that I found they didn't delete there's two that are very important you have to go to my misogynist blog and I believe certain people have read my work taken my research and ERASED  me


This is the front page of my federal lawsuit and you can see the article I referenced it's been deleted by the New York post...

Click on the image of my front page see the article I referenced to and NYPD "sic" on me as well...

If you're rich and powerful and there's an article that's not gonna look good for you and your fixers then the articles just disappear? 

 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG
‬⁩
 NYP deleted Ghislaine Maxwell 
Prince Andrew Chelsea
 S&M dinner NYC + article 
I refer to front page my 
Federal lawsuit my judge 
Alison Nathan 
re: NYPD Mike's Commish Kahn's 
paranoia judge NYPD! 
NYPD VIOLATED my #civilrights 
ERASED CRIMES DR Fagelman office suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-ny…pic.twitter.com/shJ6CcSenW
 
10/4/20, 4:21 PM
 


"Unlike Schindler however, Epstein eventually left Melissa to fend for herself, cutting off the teenager, who said in her last conversation with Maxwell she informed her that she would not miss a cello recital to meet Prince Andrew.  "
@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ 
If Mike, Ray Kelly NYPD 
settled my case I never
 would have learned 
extent of 
criminality #Civilrights 
violated,
would have asked way 
more $ but like Jeffrey Epstein
 NYPD Dr F Travelers a big 
FU to me in big picture 
EXPOSE enablers complicity? 
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-ny… NYP deletes... pic.twitter.com/Gmg1ZFFo5R
 
10/5/20, 9:21 AM


The NYPD withheld evidence along with corporation the Gulch you to win lie in court get away with all Crimes and Civil rights violations NYFBI protects doing even more wrong
The NYPD first precinct detective squad withheld my attackers letter threatening me with a second force cross complaint to the attention of NYPD detective Andrew Dwyer Corporation counsel also withheld the strategy from top cops on down is to use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend no foul no crime no wrongdoing when in fact they downgraded all crimes to a mutual fabricated third-degree assault when I was a one-way attack and my attacker provoked me first to get help and secondly to start filming when I couldn't get help .   I never got to meet Ron Kuby I had emergency surgery and I was being treated for urgent care for my neck as well as for my eyes there was no time to even meet him for Saturday 4 PM false arrest unless I drop charges his letter is short hand from being coerced - The letter they withheld is a crime threatening me with a second false cross complaint acknowledging what she really committed with second-degree assault and I'm alleging Joe Tacopina drafted that I have accused him of it and he's never denied it or that he threatened me using a fake account calling me a fight picking CUNT threatening to turn the tables on me and I sent that to the NYPD and they're still acting on it



Read Eric Garner In his own handwriting is that what I had to look forward to at the first precinct a dirty corrupt precinct Ed Winski's and det squad  Lt Angelo Burgos 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ .⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩
Corpcounsel NYPD Det Squad
cheat win LIE in court
withheld Delita Hooks ltr
threatens me w/2nd false
 cross complt to Det Dwyer! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-ny…
 Eric Garner handwritten
 PRO se what I had to look forward
to at 01 precinct DA cater to rich? nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-g…pic.twitter.com/FOwmgbVw8g
 
10/5/20, 9:40 AM
  

Wishing everyone safe passage through this frightening time best of health to you and your love ones thank you
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ When NYBlood ctr called me to donate White Blood cells I said YES I did not ask race/religion/politics/sexuality but NYPD IA DA GUILTY "round Robyn" #discrimination Eric Garner I both pro se under Bloomberg NYPD Ray Kelly targeted nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-g… de Blasio too! #Justice pic.twitter.com/yxK9ijsMCg
 
6/4/20, 5:21 PM
  




















America NYC Gov NYS getting wake-up call after wake-up call. I was the only one to risk possibly my life to share Eric Garner his handwritten lawsuit in his own writing filed under mayor Bloomberg and Ray Kelly,

I am an outspoken, peaceful activist and whistle blower.  0ct 1, 2012 I did peace prayers at Integral Yoga, protested Rudin luxury condos replacing a Trauma Level 1 Hospital w/ a Rape Crisis center. I went to get a cyst removed by Dr Vine and left w/ a hole in my retina from Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying employee who targeted me as someone WHO HAS NO RIGHTS! 

Before I was VIOLATED AT DR ANDREW FAGELMAN's 155 Spring st nyc I was loud protesting ECTP aka 911 tech system a response to Sept 11 not working properly and I yelled down Bloomberg at a press conference -- than Hurricane Sandy came and proved me right - 1 billion tax payer dollars overbudget and does not work properly! Over 8 million People rely on 911 nyc! Discrimination is calling an outspoken woman a confrontative C#nt. 


I was threatened repeatedly after I was violated at a doctors - Dr Andrew Fagelman's office - I was violently threatened there right on his property by his employee that he paid that he had no guidelines that he didn't investigate it's hard to believe he couldn't hear it and it didn't stop there with them even discussing me with patients meaning they lied about me and what happened and they were confident they could walk in and commit perjury along with lawyers I believe the lawyers knew that's my opinion!  This is an opinion blog but I want to say they weren't the only lawyers and buff city lawyers lied in my case and so many courts? it seems it's OK to cheat and lie the judges don't mind they just look away!

I asked Judge Lynn Kotler to see something say something apply to judges because Corporation counsel lied in her court right in front of her and oral argument? I asked her that question in a written question and her response is not in her purview. I had asked her to forward my keys to the New York State Attorney General to Attorney general see US attorney Public someone to take action but this is a judge that is Corporation counsel their own private front row in her court! 

Maria Farmer + I KNOW IMPOSSIBLE to report crime if the NYPD won't let you! 1PP DA r like a deli for the rich and connected! Bloomberg 50h told may receive$ but de Blasio 50h asked:mentally ill? If I was it makes what Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Travelers lawyer NYPD did WORSE!


If Jeffrey Epstein had paided me for my art -- I would never if learned that he was the trustee for Wexner's kids!

If the city of New York it's simply giving me a settlement I never would've learned and I'm still blown away at the level of corruption the amount of people involved and I still don't have all their names...