2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Suzannah Troy Feedback NYPD Dermot Shea Openly Corrupt 4th PC party to OBSTRUCTION OF justice and more my case EVEN ERASING SEXUAL ASSAULT


 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ 
Wall St Journal
 NYPD want feedback?
My feedback NYPD Dermot Shea 
the most openly corrupt misogynist 
prejudice police commissioner 
shortest amount of time 
even party to ERASING 
SEXUAL ASSAULT 
OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE 
MY CASE LISTEN TO 
HIS SEX CRIMES DET LIE TO ME suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/10/suzann…pic.twitter.com/84v5xd4xJw
 
10/14/20, 8:09 AM
 
NYPD ‘tried to bully teenage girl into dropping r…



Det Vergona and his partner were abusive over the phone we never met in person because the detective refused to meet me repeatedly and he lied and police reports falsifying that and a lot more. 

NYPD conspire to make me drop charges I was violently threatened over the phone and I left the doctors office was involved in the goal to make me drop charges! Det Vergona In federal court in the pallet filings by Corporation counsel lawyer Jonathan Popolow admitted  nypd det vergona THREATENED me over the phone with the arrest   unless I drop charge!

And his oral argument he admitted that the Det. may have been rude to me he was actually verbally violent and threatening! 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY0KZtMn4xk2v-U8muI0Z7lR_-6h8Oz-l You can find audios of the 1st Precinct preventing me from reporting my attackers false cross-complaint lying to me, audio of internal affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell refusing evidence stating case closed she's the one who alerted me about the letter but made sure I Miss spelled the detectives name she withheld a letter from me not giving me a copy along w/ The 1st Precinct detective squad, Corporation counsel, even the comptroller has an investigator and so does the Manhattan DA just like the Jeffrey Epstein case the fix was in and I've been denied justice because it involves a wealthy doctors office and I believe the doctor was party to the goal to make this go away! 


For future reference, your correspondence number is 1-1-6344382

Under James O'Neill and Dermot Shea the cities new strategy is to not give you a copy of what you've actually emailed them just the reference number. Why? Victims of NYPD IA crimes labeled "complainers". Delita Hooks openly committed more crimes committing perjury so did her boss and if they're enabler's new they were going to walk any commit perjury than weren't their neighbors party as well?

Delita Hooks lies she did not remember my prior visits. Why? He would further incriminate her wrongdoing. So she lied she didn't remember me but somehow she remembers me as a complainer. Really? Who has labeled me a complainer? NYPD and corrupt city officials who want to sweep corruption under the rug! 

my complaining on CityTime helped get back 450 million tax dollars and a 911 tech corruption also known as ECTP 60 million tax dollars... my complaining got a speed bump for Anna Silver School and bathroom doors for the women's bathrooms and Tompkins Square Park including the handicap stall. 

Below my "feedback":


https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-city-police-seek-input-on-reforms-after-summer-protests-11602626978?mc_cid=44112daaa3&mc_eid=b17e21cff0 My feedback the most corrupt unethical police dept Dermot Shea the most openly corrupt misogynist ignorant pc mocking me a victim!01 det squad Lt Burgos w/ Ed Winski etc falsifying police reports downgrading all crimes to fabricated mutual assault WITHHELD my attacker's letter to Det Andrew Dwyer threatening me w/ a 2nd false cross complaint signed off on by Lt Burgos + 1PP w/ Corporation counsel, nyc comptroller WITHHELD HOOKS response to Kuby letter aka cheat to win WITHHELD letter party to lying in 4 courts 11 judges!1PP DA empowered Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks perjuries Dr F lying the attack didn't happen on his property! Hooks admits all crimes u see https://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE +Knocking my iPhone out of my hand 3X not in the police report giving me the finger 3X! Example her perjury I photographed her before I started filming, that we were alone. We were never alone! G-d sees all. PO Schatz arrested but all have no remorse!Hooks admitted many of her crimes because statute has run out;she+ enablers the NYPD that have committed crimes grievous sins along with Dr F who admits he has lots of NYPD patients!DrF in the loop, even Delita Hooks confirmed DrF perjury he didn't talk to NYPD had nothing to do with it;she stated Dr Fagelman told her to tell him every time det Dwyer called. You DISCRIMINATE against me protect all crimes from Dr Andrew Fagelman office to 01, IA complicit like NYPD Jeffrey Epstein 1 example NYPD told JE ignore judge!DA confirmed Delita Hooks 2nd degree assault,sexually assaulted me,her complaint is false. You withheld her letter threatens me 2nd false cross it took me half a decade to get it as I never gave up;I never will;all involved will be EXPOSED +held accountable SO FAR 4 PC, 4 Chief of detectives, 2 Chief IA + steering also protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy. DA "catered" to Jeff Epstein too!   


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


fix a ticket in front of me for the billionaires flunky while I protested that we need to trauma level one hospital.



My attacker delita hooks false cross complaint and I have audios posted on YouTube under 4 police commissioners playlist of me being lied to DISCRIMINATION OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE by the 1st Precinct told that I can't report a false cross complaint, IA Sgt 
Mary O'Donnell refusing evidence, audio Sex Crimes lying to me that I was not coerced or sexually assaulted  when I was



Videos with audio implicating Shea, Sex Crimes, 01 precinct years of obstructing Justice -- my case like Eric Garner's starts as pro se litigants under Bloomberg 

http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-garner-handwritten-lawsuit-from-7.html?m=1

suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@CNNNewsource‬⁩ 
NYPD Dermot Shea discrimination 
party to obstruction of justice my case 
including having sex crimes lie to me 
I was not sexually assaulted 
or coerced pretending Hooks 
letter in response 
to Kuby's not there
 and another crime!

suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/10/suzann…pic.twitter.com/MYCiu7cZSv
 
10/14/20, 8:27 AM

If you click on the link above that says pic twitter.com  you'll see an image of the police commissioner he had blocked me and I reported him to every government agency possible when he did it!


You should also note that Lt Angelo Burgos is in the water down database for threatening a victim the way I was threatened with arrest!


This was years of malice discrimination obstruction lying and legal proceedings cheat to win and every single court including the doctor and his employee and it's hard to believe the lawyers involved didn't know... for instance Dr Andrew Fagelman as arrogant as Lance Armstrong with his perjury strategy -- Lie under oath and state the attack did not happen on his property when he and his travelers lawyers knew that it happened on his property! 





https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/249850.pdf

When there's someone with integrity at one police plaza in a position of power I will know because it will be action taken in my case and apologies and far more to make sure this doesn't happen again! 


The NYPD do not screen properly including for pedophiles rapist sex predators and just have a basic ethics...? 




The NYPD has a surveillance problem

https://www.cityandstateny.com/articles/policy/criminal-justice/nypd-has-surveillance-problem.html

If I find out the NYPD in anyway spied on my violated my rights and my privacy and it also shared their spying I will sue and or be part of class action lawsuits on this and ditto lying in 4 courts and 11 judges. 


Ditto DISCRIMINATION DITTO NYPD CRIMES DITTO + joining in discrimination targeting me for retaliation ditto NYPD ERASING CRIMES FOR DR ANDREW FAGELMAN's office etc IT AINT OVER BY A LONG SHOT -- where are apologies, arrests and compensation...?
 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ 
Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks
 + enablers NO Apologies!
NYPD DERMOT SHEA MOCKING!
DR F MOCKED ME 
A PATIENT 
MY BODY 
VIOLATED!youtu.be/I4JutVK_p14 
Cy Vance DA Top cops
 give it the Teflon 
Jeffrey Epstein treatment 
ask Cy NYPD name
 NYPD told JE ignore
 JUDGE!JE never arrested in NY! pic.twitter.com/BMYcATxBZS
 
10/14/20, 6:07 PM