2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, December 30, 2016

Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill Internal Affairs haven't arrested Delita Hooks for for false statement to the NYPD but arrest EMT Who lied about being mugged soHo is like Williamsburg fixing and favors but this is top cops protecting crimes and they use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend that NYPD didn't lie in police reports, join in threatening me, and that there was more than unkosher actions going on at the doctors office and the police

EMT suspended after making up Christmas mugging story - NY Daily News

A doctor's office is supposed to be a safe place and sacred and my patient rights and my body were repeatedly violated -- a running punch to my head -- a hole in my retina and all involved lied to the NYPD during an open investigation and NYPD det squad lied in police reports refusing to meet me even when Det John Vergona could not figure out which eye I was punched in.  Det John Vergona stated "I don't care if you have two black eyes." I told him if you don't know which eye meet me and see the injuries including defense wounds to my arm but Det John Vergona repeated refused to meet me and lied stating I was unavailable.

The EMT (see NYDN article ) that filed a false complaint lied arrested and suspended but not my attacker Delita Hooks, a violent liar but she was not the only one lying to the NYPD during an open investigation and she was not the only one verbally violently threatening me. I allege among the threats where Joe Tacopina I allege he used a fake sock puppet account and Det John Vergona did verbally violently threaten me with false arrest over the phone which is a crime and he refused to meet me except to false arrest me 19 days after Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint!!!!  Vergona would only false arrest me on the Sabbath and I asked him false arrest the Jew on the Sabbath are you anti-Semitic?  Det Vergona was not able to say the one syllable word no.


The NYPD should face consequences for their roles as well as my attacker all fabricating lying and involved in threatening me!!!!

 I am such a scathing critic of the Manhattan DA I clearly need a special prosecutor but how many victims of me NYPD do you need special prosecutor's?


Corp Counsel has been lying now for years!!!  I would like an apology and settlement  if and when there is a mayor, the head of corporate counsel, and NYPD police commissioner with integrity!  Zachary Redacto had Catherine Papandrew walk in to court and lie yet again stating I was not coerced when I was.  She pretended that NYPD acted within their scope when in fact NYPD Detectives broke laws, lied in police reports, refused to meet with me and did fixing and favors for a rich MD who did not fire his violent lying receptionist.  How involved was Dr Fagelman.  Was hDr F privy to the fact the NYPD were going to lying in police reports and do a bait and switch down grading 2nd degree assault,  menacing and a false cross complaint to no assault.

That is also a sample of stat fixing and this was under DI Ed Winski so there was no assault although you can see it there was a savage assault and battery!


Jimmy O'Neill should be banned from teaching at John Jay College and he Ray Kelly Bratton Campisi Reznick top brass Internal Affairs Dr. Andrew Fagelman everyone involved in line in my case especially the detective squad and supervisors etc. need to be questioned under oath and I preferred in front of the new commission televize worldwide for anyone who wants to learn about police corruption and we can talk about me blogging about 911 (aka ECTP)  tech corruption (over 1 billion tax dollars over budget bigger than CityTime)  and how top brass were taking GRAFT / lavish gifts a 911 and I allege also first and that and possibly involving the pensions and many other tech contracts any and all contracts involving the NYPD?  Zachary Redacto Carter should be forced to resign re: redacting documents, I allege lying under oath stating redacting documents is him acting within his scope and for may case and how many other cases of NYPD crimes or other NYC gov employee crimes?



If I am correct Joe Tacopina is  guilty of crimes (I sent the emails I believe to be YouTube comments by Tacopina and ask Det John Vergona is this witness tampering -- Vergona's response was to lie in police reports and act and Joe Tacopina if it was him his threats to turn the tables on me) --  If I am correct that it is Joe Tacopina I  do not want any proffer agreements offered him like the feds did allowing Joe Tacopina  to be queen for a day -- meaning anything he told them he could not be prosecuted for as long as he was telling the whole truth (laughable -- does Tacopina even know what the means telling the truth?) ) regarding the Bernie Kerik case where the Feds got him to turn on Bernie Kerik  Who is supposed to be his best friend, business partner and client.

 Note I've also contacted federal agencies regarding my allegations that Joe Tacopina Contacted my attacker after verbally violently threatening me on YouTube using a sock puppet account and calling me a confronted CUNT threatening to bury me destroy me and turn the tables and that I forwarded it to nypd Detective John Vergona  corrupt misogynist evil detective who acted on those threats.  Two sock puppet accounts emerged "lawyers" and just like Det John Vergona via email I asked them is this witness tampering -- and the 2 lawyers deleted their accounts!!!!!  That sounds like they knew it is harassing a victim threatening a victim during an open investigation -- yeah they are crimes.  Was it Joe Tacopina and Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel?  Joe Tacopina called me a CUNT but lawyer number too stated oh the language was rude but what he said spot on... so was that Joe Tacopina and Siegel or Joe's pal Vomit?  Whom ever they should be disbarred but Tacopina was not disbarred for allegedly sleeping with a client's wife and for what he did to Kerik even with Kerik's secretly recorded audio showing Tacopina contacted him after the Feds said not to!

 I also alleged to federal agencies that I allege Joe Tacopina wrote the letter for my attacker Delita Hooks which she signed that  and she OPENLY threatens me to her  NYPD fixer!!!

Delita Hooks (via Joe Tacopina?)  openly threatening me and the letter which recognizes I could come back and file second-degree assault but the NYPD and Internal Affairs refused to let me and also to INVESTIGATE!!!!!  IA needs to be questioned under oath starting with top brass!!!!!!

NYPD Internal Affairs refused  to allow me to report any crimes and investigate them -- watch the YouTube it is  2nd° assault menacing false cross complaint then the NYPD crimes lying and police reports coercion threatening me and protecting harassment during an open investigation etc.

Detectives from the First Precinct  lied never met me refused to meet and they were and are being protected by top brass!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 1st Precinct squad detective squad  and supervisors has never met me and they have opened my case over and over BUT TO DATE NEVER HAVE MET ME AND DET JOHN VERGONA REFUSED TO MEET ME TO SEE THE INJURIES BUT THE DETECTIVE SQUAD DID GO TO THE RICH MD'S OFFICE!

They've lied about me and Internal Affairs never met me to discuss the fact that the Detective Squad lied and police reports, threaten me, coerced  and to go over the audio of Sergeant Chen turning me away when I try and report my attackers boss cross-complaint,

and there is a fake division inside Internal Affairs that supposedly investigates Internal Affairs --- completely fake -- Lt Fikru listened to IAB NYPD Sgt Mary O'Donnell refusing evidence and said it was fine.

He admitted the video  you see below speaks for itself but he said it was not his job.

Stay tuned.....I spoke to that division again and I am telling you top brass Internal Affairs are in on a protecting a pile up of crimes and lies.

At one point Internal Affairs told me I was not assaulted and it was not a police matter and that Internal Affairs forwarded my case to Dept of Health and dept of Health told me that they have nothing from Internal Affairs and it is a police matter.







Tweet: I wrote Fed Agencies re my allegations Joe Tacopina my case #NYPD threatened me acted on Tacopina (?)
https://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD

I filled out the top part of the form above in the link and the NYPD filed out the bottom -- you can see Delita Hooks walked in 2 days after me.  Who instructed her to walk in and file a false cross complaint? Was it Joe Tacopina, a retired cop, an NYPD patient or retired NYPD patient of Dr Fagelman's or a corrupt NYPD cop inside the first precinct powerful enough to make sure she would be protected along with all the NYPD detectives and supervisors involved in the pile up of crimes from Dr Andrew Fagelman's to the First Precinct to One Police Plaza.

Public Member Marks took my complaint in person after I was savagely assaulted.  He was swamped = the phones were ringing Oct 1 2012 and not one uniformed officer would pick up the phone and several people were waiting to report crimes but he got everything right except it was 2nd degree assault and than take a look at Det John Vergona who I have emails proving he got the video of the attack but he doctored his DD5 and this is just one of how many were he lied -- Google Dr Fagelman assault and watch the YouTube of the attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delita Hooks Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying receptionist office manager could have closed the door and even apologized but she repeatedly holds it open to repeatedly assault me -- first her keys left defense wounds on my arm which I told Det Vergona -- I also told Public Marks I called IA and they said get Domestic Violence division to take photos of my eye and arm etc but Public Members marks said they had left so I took photos and emailed right after i got off the phone with Det Vergona Oct 3, 2012 and the video, a blog link and my MD faxed him a medical report but he omitted it all including Delita Hooks touching my vaginal area with her barefoot when she could not directly kick me and she tried repeated she stretch her foot to touch my vagina area with her barefoot but that is omitted along with her first throwing her shoes.

You can see Delita Hooks holding the door open and switching hands and hitting me with her with PHONE! 

YOU CAN READ HER FALSE CROSS COMPLAINT -- IT IS also posted IN THE  ABOUT    SECTION OF THE YOUTUBE.

Det John Vergona and Delita Hooks lied -- look at photos and look at his DD5 plus he omitted everything I told him plus he ignored NYPD Public Member marks repeated notes Delita Hooks yelled I will slap the crap out of your ass which is intent to do bodily harm.  Det John Vergona omitted Delita Hooks repeatedly assaulting me as I backed away down the hall away -- in the email I wrote how the attack went all the way down the hall.

NYPD Det John Vergona omitted (omitting is also lying and part of fabricating)  how she hit me with her iPhone, the keys hit me leaving defensive wounds, how she touched me vaginal area  with her barefoot when she could not land a series of kicks - she even kicked her friend who yelled out in pain by the way -- Det Vergona fabricated 2nd degree assault, menacing, a false cross complaint and to date he and all involved have NEVER BEEN QUESTIONED UNDER OATH.  I HAVE ASKED CCRB FOR YEARS TAKE BACK MY CASE BECAUSE INTERNAL AFFAIRS IS PROTECTING CRIMES SO QUESTION ANY OF THE NYPD INVOLVED IN MY CASE UNDER OATH.  CCRB keeps passing the case to the Chief of Dept now for years

I had to go through several John Vergona's to find the crooked NYPD detective and I found him through his wife Susan's facebook page and got him served this year when 1 Police Plaza legal refused service.

I had never seen Det John Vergona's face or any of them from the det squad -- how shocking a few months ago to find they are facebook friends and with NYPD PO Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz the first NYPD officer I reported to Internal Affairs re: Mercer Hotel re:  Preet Bharara refers to as call a cop.  Det Andy Dwyer -(aka Delita Hooks corrupt detective)  his identity hidden until IAB accidentally let his name fly is facebook friends corrupt Det John Vergona, PO Gene Schatz of community affairs -- see his red fuck you glove profile pic along with community affairs partner Det  Tommy Moran all aware I was the victim.  Did they have a good laugh?  They are still laughing but PC O'Neill is not laughing even if he is part of covering up crimes?


Take a look at this front page -- it lists some of the threats Delita Hooks and I allege Joe Tacopina....
https://www.scribd.com/doc/311630938/Troy-v-NYC-NYPD-Ray-Kelly-Campisi-etc-Opposition-to-Dismiss-NYS-Supreme-Court-address-top-cops-taking-lavish-gifts-ECTP-Cy-Vance-Mark-Guma-and-a

I WILL KEEP fighting for Justice and if I can't get Justice because corruption too deep and corruption in the NYPD also runs too high 1 Police Plaza and Internal Affairs than the goal a new Commission in to Police Corruption plus my concept of an NYPD app tracker.