2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 precinct PO Magori lies to me I cannot report Delita Hooks false cross complaint turns me away! Look up NYPost NYPD Lt Yael Magori look up NYDN NYPD Eugene Schatz facebook pals w/ nypd det andrew Deter Nypd john vergona (Schatz 1st cop I reported to Internal Affairs years later fired https://www.50-a.org/officer/Q2FK look up NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos and all cops I sued) Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, August 24, 2020

Watered down NYPD Data Base Corp Counsel Lied in Court NYPD Ray Kelly thru Shea, Bloomberg, de Blasio, etc under oath our cases Cy Vance all City Investigators my case our cases as well NYPD DA role enablers Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell

I barely sleep October 1, 2012 running punch to my head a hole in my retina cervical damage forcible touching which is sexual assault which the NYPD ERASED along with everything to do that the crimes at Dr Andrew Fagelman's office 155 Spring Street to their own crimes NYPD 01 detectives and supervisors  committed crimes.....

Internal Affairs, NYC Comptroller and their investigator, Manhattan DA and their investigator, Corporation Counsel and their investigator protected all crimes in my case including NYPD Det squad falsifying police reports downgrading all crimes to 0 including their own!

NYPD database is terribly terribly water down but all the dirty cops that broke laws in my case it's shocking including lieutenant Angelo Burgos -- in the database  allegations  (I WISH THE DATABASE HAD HIS PHOTO -- I WANT TO SEE WHAT ALL THESE DIRTRY COPS WHO WERE PARTY TO THE GOAL COERCE ME ERASE ALL CRIMES WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE INCLUDING IA STEERING COMMITTE)


LT Angelo Burgos, DET ANDY DWYER KNEW NYPD Det John Vergona, he threatened me  a victim with arrest


The city of New York protected all crimes and MY CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATED  and it gets worse if that is possible.....

Corporation counsel lied in court as well THAT I WAS NOT COERCED (I HAVE AUDIOS FROM IA, Sex Crimes SELLING THAT LIE TOO)  but so did the New York city comptroller 2 New York City comptrollers, Corporation counsel under Bloomberg and de Blasio Top NYPD all involved in protecting Crimes obstructing justice long with Internal Affairs and there's video of me confronting all of these top cops except for Ray Kelly that one I didn't videotape (wish I had)  they all know my case they can hardly hold back their hatred they're disdain ----

  
Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ Diluted NYPD database
vs for years I said we need Citizen database truth out!Judge Alison Nathan refused
to meet me go over EVIDENCE!
Judge Lynn Kotler:see something
not her purview!NYPD Lt Burgos
 party to coercing me falsified DD5s
 etc asked to join my LinkedIn during my lawsuit! pic.twitter.com/uJXdFwl6S3
8/24/20, 9:49 AM
  

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


In every court with the city of New York they withheld a response to the Kuby letter which was another crime committed that letter threatens me with a second false cross complaint to the attention of Det. Andrew Dwyer and it's signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos they're both in the database!

CHEAT to win in every court involving  The goal to a race all Crimes all liability all Civil rights violations  started at Dr Andrew Fagelman's with my case ends with cheat to win obstruct justice!

Seems to me this is excepted and done the corporation counsel was doing it over and over the city was protecting NYPD chronically breaking laws violating civil rights abusing their power violating their oath!


If you find me hard to follow I haven't slept I had to get surgery on my eye as to not lose my vision I know you don't get it and that's exactly what they want they want you not to get it they think if they ignore me this will go away but I'll probably be in a Netflix YouTube film 1020 years from now exposing the corruption in your face openly the same that was as open enabling and fixing for Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell right here NYC NY State!

 I'd like an apology from Margaret Chin and I wanna know if Jeffrey Epstein had money in the Mercer hotel and what was going on with him and Ghislaine Maxwell and "the owner" Andrew  at the time when the NYPD were getting preferential treatment including that dirty cop you see in the center of the photo with the badge the final he was arrested nine years after I reported him but for drunk driving hitting a car...
https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/07/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew-had.html?m=1

https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/08/nypd-misconduct-complaint-database-new.html?m=1
  DR ANDREW FAGELMAN BRAGGED ABOUT HIS TRUST IN THE NYPD to investigate what happened to me he thought that was funny he smirked at me maybe because he knew the NYPD refused to meet me that they were falsifying police reports and downgrading them that they were conspiring as a group to finally threaten me to teach me a critical lesson that I don't have basic human rights and civil rights - THAT DELITA HOOKS WAS CORRECT When she stood up and yelled at me from behind and medical reception desk that I have no rights!

Look how many people have been involved in obstructing justice cheating lying and they all have investigators are hired them? Who was involved in flagging my yelp review to silence me and to delete communication with someone that could testify that they spoke to the doctor and warned him about his abusive staff? The person wouldn't want to help me but if they were questioned Underoath I don't think they'd want to commit perjury although you never know Dr. Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks committed perjury and it appears plenty of judges don't mind perjury being committed in their courts except for Judge Weinstein who gave NYPD top lawyer Larry Byrne  hell for saying that NYPD committing perjury is like no big deal everyone does it!





Download the Twitter app



We have city leaders that don't want answers to these questions and they should be asked Underoath starting with top cops one police plaza Manhattan DA etc.

Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩ ⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ .⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ 1PP NYCComptroller CORPCounsel investigators
use Kuby ltr WITH HELD Hooks ltr response
THREAT to me see Det Dwyer Lt Angelo Burgos etc
party to threat; TACOPINA never denied
he made TURN TABLES ON ME!
City1PP etc empowered
Travelers Lawyer Dr Fagelman
Delita Hooks mockery?
 pic.twitter.com/UxzkDAbtgL
8/24/20, 10:22 AM

All these years all these government agencies had investigators including New York City comptroller and I left a detailed voice message
10 am Charles Castaldo I would like an apology a settlement and arrests in my case all these years it wasn't just the NYPD but how many city government agencies including the New York city comptroller have investigators and they had access to a letter in response to Ron Kuby's !

I actually forgot to mention my first 50 H hearing after the lawyer for the city under Michael Bloomberg admitted I may have money coming to me.

Instead everyone who did nothing we're past the corruption buck or was party to obstructing justice party to making sure I didn't have Justice accountability etc. they collect paychecks go on vacations some get pensions how many took oaths and violated their oath's in my case and how many cases?

City state and federal investigators have no motivation to do their job because if they don't they're still going to get their paychecks their pensions vacations? Don't know I'm asking I'm trying to understand why the NYPD with Internal Affairs protection and so many other government agency investigators were allowed to openly break laws all these years and how many cases which included in my case in other cases violating our civil rights?

Corporation counsel lied in court and they have an investigator!

The Manhattan DA acknowledged over the years they've admitted second-degree assault a false cross-complaint menacing and now they've admitted sexual assault even though I have Det. Vasquez from Sex Crimes lying to me under NYPD chief of detectives The Manhattan DA acknowledged over the years they've admitted second-degree assault a false cross complaint menacing and now they've admitted sexual assault even though I have Det. Vasquez from Sex Crimes lying to me under NYPD chief of detectives Shea I was not sexually assaulted or coerced.

The culture of top cops on down is they can lie and will just give up or no one will listen to us and they get away with it they all get to laugh and marc just like the doctor and his employee and their lawyers thought it was a big joke to make a mockery of it all I'm none of it's funny it's sick and it's criminal + my body violated so intensely I had to get surgery, I have PTSD insomnia October 1, 2012 ongoing because I don't have Justice I don't have apologies more lies more gaslighting zero apologies -- My civil rights were violated to my patient rights my civil rights if there's something called Human Rights and they apply to my right to get medical care without a hole punched in my retina and my body violated and patient rights they were violated too I've been discriminated against over and over I'd like Justice and apologies accountability arrests and financial compensation'My civil rights were violated to my patient rights my civil rights if there's something called human rights and they apply to my right to get medical care without a hole punched in my retina and my body violated and patient rights they were violated to I've been discriminated against over and over I'd like justice and apologies accountability arrests and financial compensation!




https://twitter.com/vegansuz/status/1297893828389634049?s=21




https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies/amp


How far did Dr Andrew Fagelman and Travelers go besides Making a mockery of the violence me caring about the Environment and even their unusual attitude  about the NYPD - how far would they go to make sure there's zero accountability when he knew that she had a temper and it looks like he has one too?

Did Joe Tacopina and his group offer services goal obstruct Justice?

How far did one police plaza go to obstruct justice in my case?


Ditto countless other cases evolving NYPD Crimes erasing crimes including their own w/ 1PP, IA top brass protecting all wrong doing and violating our civil rights....?


I wish I had remembered to add to the message I left that the lawyer for the city for the first 50 H said to me after that I may have money coming to me....
I left a vm New York city comptroller investigator same guy under Bloomberg to now same "investigator"  left him a detailed message I'm out and apology settlement and I'm requesting a rest in my case!


Corporation counsel also has an investigator


Manhattan DA also had an investigator that witnessed me being told I'm a victim of second-degree assault menacing and a false cross complaint I have her name too! Is she there when they had unusual discussions about Jeffrey Epstein or did they have a different special investigator when they were discussing trying to lower Epstein sex offender status and protecting Maxwell because I'm questioning whether that went on as well?

Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩
1st 50-h after lawyer said
I may have $ coming to me suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/08/nypd-d… City lied 4 courts!DD5s Audios IA, 01,
Sex Crimes det!Comptroller CorpCounsel
 etc have Investigators!
Owed apology $ yrs
of obstruction #civilrights
Violated NYPD IA erased crimes
MD office 01!
Arrests? pic.twitter.com/0JG4JqHK3S
8/24/20, 10:54 AM
  












https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/07/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew-had.html?m=1

https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/08/nypd-misconduct-complaint-database-new.html?m=1

I want top cops from Ray Kelly onward as many top cops as possible to be questioned Underoath about my case and so many other cases including Eric Garner his Hand written lawsuit he and I were both Pro se under Michael Bloomberg let's go over a televize for the world to see our cases and how over and over people cheated to win they count on you looking at me in my life is not worth your time that I don't deserve justice. Oct 1, 2012 Delita Hooks, Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager although he now claims she had no title maybe that's what made her so angry, she yelled at me that I had no rights and she admitted I asked would you consider paper cups instead of Styrofoam it's better for mother Earth.

Travelers' attitude Dr F a good doctor he's worth protecting even if he does something wrong and I'm nothing because I'm a critic my life my patient writes the truth means nothing cheating to win is all that counts?  Is a good doctor behave the way he behaved does a good doctor not investigate what happens and lie about it have no guidelines for the office discuss a victim of a violent crime that occurred in his office by his employee with his patients meaning he lied about me trashed me diminished me that's a good doctor?

James Toomey's appointed lawyer Stacked up Styrofoam cups she and the doctor laughed about the Styrofoam she handed a Styrofoam cup to my attacker Delita Hooks, Toomey's appointed lawyer Rajika with Delita Hooks with the Styrofoam at me as close to saying fuck you in a legal deposition as possible giving me the finger yet again it seems they all want to say ha ha you have no rights we can get away with anything anywhere you will not get justice because we are above accountability.

What I endured in legal proceedings including their lies I am doored also at the office a medical office where there are more rights to protect my safety is a.What I endured in legal proceedings including their lies I am doored also at the office a medical office where there are more rights to protect my safety as a patient


Delita Hooks lawyer Ed Forgerty jr Had no problem with his client waving Styrofoam cup at me during a deposition as if to give me the finger again and he didn't have a problem with her getting up and throwing herself against the wall but he did have a problem with me shaking my head when she committed perjury over and over.


I don't know how all these people live with themselves their blatant evilness the criminality their corruption that they're confident as above the law and above accountability and it is so far...

Maybe they would argue they committed no crime but I want every person a flow chart and how they're connected whether it be by relatives by friendship to NYPD or any law-enforcement city state federal if they have any relationship with Corporation counsel or city government officials or New York State or federal I'd like to know.

I wanna know why I don't have justice and so many other people don't have justice?

Judge Alison Nathan refused to meet me even denying my request that she meet with me and Corporation counsel go over the oven and she said no.


Judge Lynn Kotler answered my question does see something say something apply to judges?

Her response not in her purview.

You should know every government agency that was notified of my lawsuit including the New York City comptroller has an investigator and all of them had access to my attackers response to Ron Kuby's letter another crime that response is a threat of a second false cross complaint which acknowledges the NYPD falsified my attackers crimes and downgraded them to fabricated mutual salt that she filed a false cross complaint and she'll file another one second-degree assault lucky the judges didn't want to see the cities copy of a response to Ron Kuby's letter no one's interested.

You should know every government agency that was notified of my lawsuit including the New York City comptroller has an investigator and all of them had access to my attackers response to Ron Kuby's letter another crime that response is a threat of a second false cross complaint which acknowledges the NYPD falsified my attackers crimes and downgraded them to fabricated mutual salt that she followed the force cross complaint and she'll file another one second-degree assault lucky the judges didn't want to see the cities copy of a response to Ron Kuby's letter no one's interested.

Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell read me the letter in front of witnesses and said case closed instead of him taking this to the Manhattan DA or special prosecutor it's another threat to you! 

I want Scott stringer to answer questions under my oath did he have conversations about not settling my case with Howard Rubenstein and perhaps George Artz anyone else... Corporation council decided they could beat down my case by lying by cheating they were lucky under Michael Bloomberg that Eric Garner Like me a pro se litigant didn't know how to update his address so his case was dismissed even if it wasn't it would have been dismissed because the city the NYPD were lying cheat to win
like me a pro se litigant didn't know how to update his address so his case was dismissed even if it wasn't it would've been dismissed because the city the NYPD were lying cheat to win!

I am letting the possibility the travelers group did have some contact with Corporation counsel lawyers their goal also was to cheat to win. The reason I a ledge this is when the doctor in my case said he takes my attacker to drug parties his travelers lawyer corrected him and said pharmaceutical but when he lied under oath that the attack did not happen on his property had nothing to do with him she did not correct him and she had made me watch that video over and over she knew the attack happened on his property but more than that and it's hard to think about more than that there's something called patient rights actually have more rights at a doctors office and they were violated so is my body and he knew that she was volatile maybe he didn't care because he also has anger management problems which she couldn't seem to hide in a I am letting the possibility the travelers group did have some contact with Corporation counsel lawyers their goal also was to cheat to win. The reason I a ledge this is when the doctor in my case said he takes my attacker to drug parties his travelers lawyer corrected him and said pharmaceutical but when he lied under oath that the attack did not happen on his property had nothing to do with him she did not correct him and she had made me watch that video over and over she knew the attack happened on his property but more than that and it's hard to think about more than that there's something called patient rights actually have more rights at a doctors office and they were violated so is my body and he knew that she was volatile maybe he didn't care because he Dr Andrew Fagelman also has anger management problems which she couldn't seem to hide in a depo - I was busy mocking me smirking bragging about his trust in NYPD to investigate he didn't even understand that him admitting he had no guidelines for the office that he didn't check her references that he didn't interview her for the job that he did not investigate what happened yet he discussed me another doctors patient that rent it from him with his patients without investigating he didn't get any of that or the Hippocratic oath he did brag about his NYU stern business degree while I'm getting surgery on my eye while I can't heal he gets an NYU Stern business degree and look how many corrupt players have gotten soft landings are done dirty dealings are made donations to NYU? NYU has how many retired NYPD on the payroll and NYU gets special treatment from the NYPD to?


Ask NYU why they didn't support a hospital with a rape crisis center and eights care in the West Village but we're in bed with Howard Rubenstein and Rubin Condos!


Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩ ⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ .⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ NYPD database see my dirty cops CorpCounsel CHEAT TO WIN BloomdeBlasio top NYPD