2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, My "book" NYC Corruption


I feel like I've been tortured for years (online threats during an open investigation- gaslighting, nypd Det john Vergona Violently  threatening me over the phone with false arrest unless I drop charges that's a crime and I believe that's a federal crime as well, etc.) I went to Dr Vine  to get a cyst removed for peace of mind I left with a hole in my retina and cervical damage and I was forcibly touched that's a sexual assault when I specifically said don't touch my body my patient rights were violated my patient privacy violated and there's no justice going on seven years....   Delita Hooks could have killed me if I had fallen backward from her running punch to my head and her friends in medical uniforms did not stop her!  She is not fired or arrested and Dr Fagelman said she is exemplary and he has her training staff!  Dr Fagelman looked at me mockingly -
 He said he put his full trust and confidence in NYPD to investigate but I believe he meant to falsify police reports downgrade all crimes to zero crimes and violently coerce me.

 Even the NYPD don't trust NYPD.

Dr Fagelman also bragged about how much money he is making!
Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell, My "book" NYC Corruption! Reminder I endured a returning punch to my head Google Dr Fagelman assault youtube! Dr F Delita Hooks NYPD broke laws Teflon like JE GM all these yrs my brain hurts chronic insomnia gaslighting


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Jeffrey Epstein Virgin Island Sex offender L1 1 check-in a yr vs NYPD say 0 check-in ignore judge! Cy Vance ADA Gaffney try to lower status so Epstein can fly free? DA NYPD IA fixed my case too Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Teflon! Ghislaine Maxwell Teflon too suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/07/jeffre…

Download the Twitter app


Note: please excuse terrible typos  

So do you think that Jeffrey Epstein bribed officials in the Virgin Islands or laws different but goal 1 or less check-ins like NYC ----

so he only had to register as a level one Sex offender 1 time a year checkin Virgin Islands and do you think it's a coincidence that the Manhattan DA asked to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender -- I allege it wasn't a mistake and he and Jennifer Gaffney and their team had to of known about ghislaine Maxwell -- there's a running theme here, the NYPD tell Jeffrey Epstein he can ignore judge and he doesn't have to check in at all that's even better than the virgin islands don't you see there's the same behavior over and over and it's officials and the DA and the NYPD in New York giving him a better deal than the Virgin Islands or Cy Vanve attempting to -- The NYPD did succeed in giving Jeffrey up seeing a better deal than the virgin islands and the Manhattan DA tried and failed and he lied about it and no one is forcing him to resign immediately http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-my.html?m=1
and NYPD who  said he didn't have to check in at all vs Virgin Islands 1 a year! like my Case Dr Fagelman's office the Fix was in? 


 So Jeffrey Epstein 1 check in a year Virgin  Islands and Manhattan DA tried to do for him lower his sex offender status hello everybody wake up -- Cy Vance should be arrested!

Cy Vance lied about making a mistake --  he tried to do exactly what was done in the virgin islands and no one is forcing him to resign and frankly he should be arrested with his staff and of course the state and city and Feds don't want to do it for obvious reasons.

And Jennifer Gaffney!  Also if she's in the  spy business-  does that mean that her husband is being careful not to share any information he could easily access via the NYPD data bases?
Internal Affairs protected all crimes and actively participated there for an obstructing justice participated in crimes in my case!   

The NYPD have a $5.6 billion budget a year and all kinds of technology but they weren't able to stop corruption fixing and favors for the rich why? Because Internal Affairs is part of the protecting for these rich people part of the discrimination part of ---our lives don't matter ----in my case because as Delita Hooks said under oath quoting her nypd fixer  I'm a complainer - so all the crimes protected by Internal Affairs were considered valid treating me like a rape victim that I got what I deserved when I didn't.


By the way a reminder Ray Kelly is in the  spy business as well and his company that he works for funneled the money to the DA who gave his company a contract do we really want an unethical pay to play dirty DJ funneling money to a spy agency that has a former police commissioner that may have been involved in fixing in favors along with two more in my case Bratton and O'Neill same top cops in on Epstein not having to obey a judge and made sure Maxwell Teflon like criminals in my Case including NYPD fixers!!!


I'm demanding arrests in the Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell fixing and favors inside the NYPD and DA just like in my case for Dr. Fagelman and Delita Hooks!

There's no doubt the doctor Dr Andrew Fagelman picked up the phone and called his NYPD pals  and it was arranged to violently coerced me!  I wonder if he has an NYPD parking placards  PBA card captains card all kinds of NYPD cards to get them out of trouble - ditto Epstein, Maxwell etc 


 Having met Ghislaine Maxwell I can tell you  she is one of the most vile people I've ever met and I've met plenty of vile people.

If you watch my YouTube you'll find out why it sickens me and also ties into Travelers  group dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Ed Forgarty jr And extremely abusive behavior that went on in the depositions involving Styrofoam cups the reason I was savagely assaulted. It's simply asked would you consider Styrofoam cups it's better for the environment... I was paraded and yelled at told I have no rights as if I was a Jew  in the early stages of Nazi Germany and then came if Physical beat down rather than an apology. 
 It was a one-way attack I was provoked first to get help and when I couldn't get help I was provoked to start filming... if my attacker did not want to be filmed all she had to do was close the door but I guess the 1st Precinct One Police Plaza and travelers group don't understand patient rights and that violence is not OK I do doctors office or anywhere else you don't get to hit people violate their bodies and  their patient rights and perhaps travelers group is sending me a message that I've am a critic of people that do fixing and favors for them that it's OK to violate my patient rights? I don't know that there's a connection to travelers  keep getting fixing in favors from the people that I criticize but I wonder? 

The question is who made Ghislaine Maxwell speaking engagements come to be including one at  United Nations are you kidding me....

 I think it's obvious and that person or persons also pulled strings of the Manhattan DA and has connections with the NYPD ...?


 Also I was getting a lot of traffic suddenly from Russia so I'm wondering if Jeffrey Epstein had any connections with Russia and vice a versa because doesn't Russia have a big sex trade (sadly....)  jeffrey's now ex best friend Donald Trump might also know something about that right and Bill Clinton who I believe had a relationship with GHISlaine Maxwell and that is why he invited her to his daughter's wedding -  as well as all the money that Jeffrey Epstein final to Clinton?



Searched on my blog 5 searches: nypd office threatens to go to wikileaks with new emails
5

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪NYC Cy Vance DA not barred from his office for asking to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status! Cy Vance and Jennifer Gaffney think we believe it was a random mistake? I allege they even knew about Ghislaine Maxwell her role! Ditto NYPD crooks ok ignore Judge!
 I don't know if Jeffrey Epstein's Victims tried to come forward earlier years ago in New York City but if they did they didn't have a chance!   I can't tell you how violently I was threatened just trying to report a violent assault violent I have all the evidence including of police corruption wrongdoing and crimes and I don't have justice.
Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks conspired w/ corrupt cops to erase all crimes including their own w/ IA DA ADAs protection similar to "erasing" Epstein/Maxwell and NYPD crimes? I believe the moment the NYPD told Jeffrey Epstein he did not have to go to the judge appointed sex offender meetings that they were party to Crimes and NYPD don't break was in a vacuum so it goes up the chain of command that were party to crimes do you tell a criminal to ignore judge you have participated in Crimes correct?
Suzannah B. Troy artist: Corey Johnson I am requesting live feed Cy Vance, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Top Cops 3 administrations be question under oath as soon as possible involving our cases from Jeffrey Epstein case to my case to a medical Doctor Who sexually assaulted 19 patients to racist dirty dealings as well including an NBA star falsely prosecuted etc + Eric Garner hand written lawsuit from Rikers under mayor Bloomberg and ray Kelly explains it stops today


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@mathieuvonrohr‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ .⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ I've pretty much completed a book that I'm writing that talks about Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and also I was savagely assaulted at Dr Andrew Fagelman office. I feel like I need a team of editors a Book agent in a publisher pic.twitter.com/ScWWPwEumT
Travelers Group lawyer James Toomey and Rojika Antanesian -- Why were they so concerned that I might re-appeal my lawsuit against (the city of New York) specifically they asked are you going to re-appeal your lawsuit against the NYPD that's what they asked why were they concerned that I was going to re-appeal my lawsuit against the NYPD -- please keep in mind the NYPD I allege NYPD blatantly broke laws in the Jeffrey Epstein case and I'm not alleging the NYPD broke laws in my case the NYPD did broke laws in my case and I was violently coerced and Travelers Group lawyers are concerned about the NYPD for some reason ??? Is Ed Fogarty jr also concerned about me Suing me NYPD? Why was he bullying me harassing me by directly communicating to me during a deposition but he is silent when his client is waving a Styrofoam cup at me as close to giving me a finger as possible in a deposition and SILENT when she throws herself up against the wall in the middle of a deposition? With Jeffrey Epstein case in my case it's about connecting dots?
Download the Twitter app


Note: please excuse terrible typos  
Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, My "book" NYC Corruption I read page Ghislaine Maxwell lured me to the big house... I tell you about me being savagely Assaulted at Dr Andrew Fagelman -- his role feels like an assault he in my opinion as vile as Epstein

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/07/corey-johnson-i-am-requesting-live-feed.html
Letter to the editor. The New York Times killed more news than a serial killer when it came to Jeffrey Epstein and the Manhattan DA asking to lower his sex offender status; ditto the news about the intern inside the Manhattan DA's  office too frightened to even speak to a special prosecutor for fear of retaliation! (Google DNA Cy Vance Intern) 

You also refused to tell what happened to me at the doctor's which included a violent attack and forcible touching which is sexual assault  but you use my videos in my photo for your newspaper to report news on Rechntiz's velodrome and Giuseppi Logan's reemergence like the Soloist with no best selling book.