2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, October 30, 2020

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Jeffrey Epstein never arrested in NYC NYS NYPD DA enablers my patient rights my body repeatedly violated Wednesday After COVID-19 More Online Harassment to try to convince me it my fault over 8 yrs of torture but it isn't my fault WHY CAN THEY DO WHAT THEY DO ALL THESE YEARS IN PLAIN Sight? Do the math!

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Jeffrey Epstein never arrested in NYC NYS NYPD DA enablers my patient rights my body repeatedly violated Wednesday after COVID-19 More Online Harassment to try to convince me it  my fault over 8 yrs of torture -(conspiring to coerce me conspiring to harass me to try and brainwash me that it's my fault aren't those crimes and do they have a statute of limitations?) - but it isn't my fault ! 

WHY CAN THEY DO WHAT THEY DO ALL THESE YEARS IN PLAIN Sight? Do the math! The doctor Dr Andrew Fagelman in my case brags about his trust in the NYPD's yeah he's got a lot of patients there NYPD Patients  he's got city government patients. How many government agencies looked away or pass the corruption buck in my case?


I was a medical patient and rather than apologize there's been an orchestrated effort to convince me it's my fault ( newest one Wednesday night after getting a COVID-19 test) when there's nothing I could do or say to make anybody violate my patient rights over and over and then my body. 
(I was so upset I called the doctor at urgent care telling him yet again they're trying to convince me it's my fault and as usual the medical community great there's nothing I could do or say the behavior is not OK.  Reminder Dr Andrew Fagelman openly lied and his travelers group lawyer did not correct him when he lied under oath the attack did not happen on his property but she did correct him when he said he takes a woman who punched me to drug parties then his lawyer said he meant pharmaceutical parties! Travelers Lawyer did have one concern and that was whether I was going to re-appeal my lawsuit against the NYPD! 
Powerful enablers?
So powerful that they could mock me the doctor and his lawyer could openly mock me along with the woman who punched a hole in my retina... why not? 



Dr Fagelman's employee Delita Hooks came out from a long closed off reception desk to come after me and we were never ever alone and she admitted targeting me from the moment I sat down in that office she said I move my chair a few inches and that made her angry! Her boss the doctor Dr Andrew Fagelman lied under oath it had nothing to do with him it didn't happen on his property that's perjury he committed a crime he's so arrogant and confident he can get away with it and so far he has. That wasn't his only perjury for instance he said he had nothing to do with the NYPD even his employee said that she was instructed by him to tell him any time NYPD detective Andrew Dwyer called her! 

Why not lie under oath and commit more crimes it must excite them to know they can commit crimes in legal proceedings and get away with it and must make them feel euphoric and powerful? They in the NYPD have gotten away with how many crimes because it was arranged to make sure that I was violently coerced and for the NYPD to falsify police reports and downgrade all crimes to zero by violently threatening me!

Delita Hooks admitted she was instructed to file the false cross complaint which she did at least 24 hours after me. She said her husband instructed her but I believe someone tied to the NYPD coordinated and instructed her to commit another crime right inside the first precinct why not? 
The city of New York has lied in for courts 11 judges which not only protect the NYPD but it protects the doctors office and the doctors office has lots of NYPD and Gov employee patients! 




NYPD's told Jeffrey Epstein ignore judge ignore the court appointed hearing still in the judge in the Manhattan DA and 1 police plaza notice or was it like my case and the same with how DA Top cops protected Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy or Internal Affairs and Sex crimes Lt a child rapist never arrested by nypd IA or DA -- only after he retires arrested in Long Island!  He even used his nypd vehicle parked outside his Long Island house to prey on teens. Did City take action?

I have audio posted on my YouTube channel of sex crimes lying to me and this is under chief of detectives Dermot Shea. My case started with Chief Pulaski Chief Boyce (Boyce dirty cop misogynist who w/ Bratton promoted Dwyer and it on going... ask Chief Campisi and Reznick!

How can chief Reznick still be chief of internal affairs  he was named in an NYPD whistleblower lawsuit for calling and honest NYPD cop a rat. He technically aged out but he's so corrupt they keep him in as a civilian chief of internal affairs with his steering committee protecting all crimes and how many of our cases w/ FBI brothers looking away? 



It should be noted my civil rights were violated and that makes it also a federal case so please note  Jeffrey Epstein and GHISLAINE Maxwell Never arrested in New York by the FBI.  In my opinion and this is an opinion blog the NYPD and the FBI our brothers and their brotherhood means crossing ethical lines because for instance Detective Andrew Dwyer broke laws in my case and he gets promoted by top cops to the NYPD FBI task force.  That's the same task force that raided Epstein and Maxwell's property!





The letter threatening me with a second false cross complaint this to the attention of Detective Andrew Dwyer signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos. It should be noted there in the watered down database and Lt Burgos is in The database for threatening someone like I was threatened with arrest.  In federal appellate Corporation counsel admitted that nypd  detective john Vergona did Threaten me with the arrest unless I dropped charges!  







Delita Hooks and I were never alone. She targeted me she yelled at me I have no right she saw me as something different as other! Discrimination! 

It's startling to me that the doctor his employee the NYPD that broke laws don't understand right from wrong and they don't lose any sleep over the fact that they committed crimes and if they believe in G-d that they've committed terrible sense and I'm sure I'm not there only victim because it's incredibly heinous what they did and how they continue to live with such evil and lies if only I could return all their evil to them...
If only what goes around comes around was instant instead of having to wait however many years like one of the cops NYPD PO Eugene Schatz   and false getting arrested last year for drunk driving! 

I was the one targeted harassed menaced and 0 apologies -- this past Wednesday marked eight years over eight years of ongoing psychological torture on behalf of the woman who punched me in the doctors office trying to convince me it was my fault that if I hadn't goaded  her she wouldn't have punched me -- when she did terrible things to me before I started filming she repeatedly Violated My patient rights harassed me menaced me -- we were never alone and when I started filming she'd give me the finger three times... she and her boss and their lawyers thought hey wanna commit perjury no big deal and how ironic they trash the judge who ultimately protected them all!

Everyone took an oath everyone of them all the enabler's powerful enabler's the doctor the doctor took a Hippocratic oath and he violated that oath and he thinks it's hilarious to do that and commit perjury and mock me! 

Just like the NYPD it arouses them to get away with committing crimes because perjury is a crime and the doctor lied openly example  the attack didn't happen on his property 

Can you imagine your patient rights your body repeatedly violated and then it's arranged to have the NYPD joining break laws and you have people come and harass your victim try and convince me the victim that it's my fault for over eight years now! They've cheated to win in every court the city of New York lied in court 4 courts with holding my attacker's letter. Ron Kuby is not my lawyer but eight years ago when I was gonna be false arrested he was for a brief time and he and I were never given a copy of that letter of her threatening me to Detective Andrew Dwyer signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos the city with health that and it took me half a decade OF NEVER GIVING UP TO GET IT!!!!!!



Dr Andrew Fagelman's employee targeted me as someone she could discriminate against she yelled at me that I have no rights when I asked would you consider paper cups instead of Styrofoam it's better for mother Earth.

I'm going to continue to fight for justice until the city and anyone involved in obstruction of justice owns up or they're forced to own up to their role because my rights have been violated! 


Ask Cuomo Mike Bloomberg de Blasio top NYPD y ok violate my patient rights body repeatedly Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks goal w/ NYPD erase crimes coerce me DA Cy Vance Joan Illuzzi protect like Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell JE GM never arrested in NY by DA NYPD powerful #ENABLERS


https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/10/foil-requests-manhattan-da-re-jeffrey.html

It's impossible to report crime if the people are connected if they're wealthy or connected or both....

Dr Andrew Fagelman discussed me with his patients without investigating what happened and I allege some of them came and harassed me on his and Delita Hooks behalf similar To the NYPD detective party to the call to ERASE ALL CRIMES AND it is on going as over 8 years later someone came and tried yet again to convince me it's my fault and I should just get over this when these are serious crimes and civil rights violations in my patient rights violated I've been threatened violently threatened more than once and where is the justice however long it takes even if it is after I am dead I'm demanding justice! Delita Hooks could have killed me with a running punch to my head and she and Dr Andrew Fagelman's response in legal proceedings are to lie and be ABUSIVE!!!!  Why not?  They don't have a moral compass so why not lie and cheat to win they can get away with it in plain sight! 

How many people have enabled them how many people did they list besides medical patients in the NYPD's how many people did they except help from who volunteered their services with a goal to discriminate against me even more it's obstruct justice and due process? 


Wednesday I got a rapid COVID-19 test it was negative but I'm waiting for the regular covid19 test...I'm sick may just be flu like symptoms but to come home and be harassed online over eight years by people on behalf of the doctor and his employee on my YouTube channel on the video where she is so clearly wrong and yet again they try and tell me it's my fault basically the NYPD with the woman who punched a hole my retina and her boss decided to make me into the bad guy to justify the unjustifiable and the truth is she targeted me from the moment I sat down she decided I did something wrong which was move my chair a few inches and she's admitted that...


But yet again the psychological abuse the torture of being told that the truth is not the truth and then I'm to Move on get over it  because it was my fault When it was not my fault and my medical patient rice were repeatedly violated in the doctors office very publicly and I tried to get help from my doctor and there's a witness her medical assistant that I was being pursued stalked by Delita Hooks and by the time My doctor Dr. Vine's Assistant got her they heard the screaming in your owing and you're telling me Dr Fagelman didn't hear?


suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@PreetBharara‬⁩ Preet Bharara 
explain my case why it's OK 
to repeatedly violate my patient rights
 and my body enlist NYPD 
to violate my civil rights 
NYPD openly broke laws 
and then there's Jeffrey Epstein
 Ghislaine Maxwell explain! 
U didn't know Cy Vance
 tried to lower 
Jeffrey Epstein SO status?
  pic.twitter.com/otfVvwJbWn
 
10/30/20, 4:44 AM
 
 


Download the Twitter app

Dr Andrew Fagelman and his employee she Delita Hooks punched me openly committed perjury why not didn't Ghislaine Maxwell do that? Didn't Jeffrey Epstein lied to the judge that he had changed when he had a fake passport at home with cash signaling  the high probability he would flee?

When the doctor and his employee were committing perjury they were mocking abusive along with their lawyers they crossed ethical lines and everyone took an oath except the woman that punched me the cops that broke laws the Manhattan DA that were open enabler's in my case and are open enabler's along with the NYPD that openly broke laws and then ternal fairs and NYPD's integrity bureau that took an oath VIOLATE THEIR OATH how many government agencies look the other way or pass my case to Internal Affairs dead on arrival ...


I asked one of my doctors is the Hippocratic oath real?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/07/10/nypd-let-convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-skip-judge-ordered-check-ins/amp/

The New York Daily News exposed Jeffrey Epstein in 2015 and I believe that the Manhattan DA knew Ghislaine Maxwell's role and like my case they were given Teflon  status that Dr F and Delita Hooks and NYPD are still enjoying!  


No main stream media would pick-up the news because if they did Cy Vance ADA Gaffney would have lost their jobs rather then get soft landings and maybe Maxwell Epstein would have been arrested in NY which like my case so far NEVER HAPPENED. The md office my case with cops above the law! 

@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ Luring under age/any age into Sex industry ok?Maria Farmer,I alerted NYPD 1996. Cy Vance ignored 3 FOIA REQUESTS MY LTR to Morgy re: Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell + Joan Illuzzi Siobhan Berry Tiana Walton Ray Kelly - Dermot SHEA ERASE SEXUAL ASSAULT Dr Andrew Fagelman office pic.twitter.com/lJy0nRGtVa
 
3/20/21, 8:32 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/new-york/da-wanted-sex-offender-status-jeffrey-epstein-article-1.2068017%3FoutputType%3Damp

I asked one of my many judges to see something say something apply to judges?

Judge Lynn Kotler said not in her purview. I asked her to forward my case to government agency to take action in my case crimes were committed I was violently coerced the police falsified police reports and downgraded all crimes to zero. Like Judge Alison Nathan my very first judge... like every judge that has had my case so far they've all looked away!


Also all long people were party to threatening me harassing me trying to get me to drop charges trying to make me believe it's my fault literally like trying to brainwash me it's been going on so long here's the latest this is from Wednesday night...Sickening irony is they have enlisted so many people or accepted  volunteers I allege like Joe TACOPINA and Chad Seigel. If there are people that are federal investigators I would like them to investigate my ethical complaints against lawyers starting with Tacopina's partner Chad Seigel. That was the first ethical complaint and they both wrote back threatening to sue me if I didn't withdraw it and I did not a name to people I would call but years later when I file complaints against him both accusing them of allegedly breaking the law pink party to or directly threatening me using fake accounts on YouTube they did not deny they broke the law they were uncharacteristically SILENT, no denials! 


Joe TACOPINA yet another criminal in New York City New York state mysteriously Teflon?  He did not deny he drafted the letter that my attacker submitted threatening me with the second falls cross complaint. Would make sense that the Manhattan DA would protect him since he came out of the Brooklyn DA and they areis corrupted Misogynist as Joe TACOPINA?





Saturday 10:am asI wait for Covid-19 results....This sociopath accuses me of enlisting people when in fact they listed people party to goal erase all crimes involving Dr Fagelman office? Joining in breaking more laws or party to crimes .... and or party to goal erase violating my patient rights, human rights I should've been safe at a doctor's and also when you threaten me w/ false arrest unless I drop charges I believe also is human rights violation --and a crime...they enlisted how many people and how many crimes enabled even more like perjury?