"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Suzannah Troy comment on the Slant #NYPD Ray Kelly, Bratton, de Blasio and Corrupt Melissa Mark Viverito belong in jail?

 Suzannah Troy comment on the Slant #NYPD Ray Kelly, Bratton, de Blasio and Corrupt Melissa Mark Viverito belong in jail? Yes  more...
http://nyslant.com/blog/blog/poll-a-worthwhile-compromise-on-the-right-to-know-act.html
 Melissa Mark Viverito is bill de Blasio's mini me like Christine Quinn was Bloomberg but Viverito is worse.  I am alleging she has broken so laws (she isn't alone) and done so many  unethical acts including not disclosing income from her affordable townhouse which was meant for a real resident of Harlem, a family that should've gotten it -  not a wealthy exploitative creep who then turns it into $100,000 worth of income for her that she didn't even declare to NYC gov and that's just the beginning of her dishonesty.

MMV acts more like an exploitive fascist than a liberal progressive who  is owned by lobbyists.   When I wrote about the fact that she and Sally Goldenberg looks like best friends I actually thought they were lovers she blocked me On Twitter.   News reporters and politician shouldn't be blocking voters activists and whistle blowers


 She's further bankrupting New York City giving herself and City Council a massive raise they don't deserve.

 City is in shambles and the best thing that could happen is for her, de Blasio and Bratton to resign.   NYC like early stages Nazi germany on way to many levels.   Just a note they did nothing when I alerted them that I was threatened with false arrest and on Saturday (2 weeks after I was savagely attacked  after having a cyst removed by Dr. Vine!) if I didn't drop charges against a wealthy doctor's attack receptionist a running punched my had a hole in my retina it was fixing in favors just like what was done for the Hasidic Jews. Yes the corrupt attractive and would not leave me on the phone arrested you on the Sabbath are you anti-Semitic? Google Dr Fagelman assault. She was not fired or arrested. Do the math!


I hear no call for commission and to police corruption,  zero response to implement in NYPD app tracker a database and archive to collect years of NYPD Internal Affairs crimes and all crimes the NYPD would not allow victims like me report  they could play judge jury fix crime retaliate and lie the crimes were down!!!

Google Eric Garner hand written lawsuit. Read Eric from 8 years ago his owns words.  Not front page news.  Why? I posted Eric in his own writing for the public read it.  Any ideas why NYPD only to happy to threaten me coerce me and corp counsel continues to lie to judges now 5 judges stating I was not assaulted and trying to cover up a pile up of crimes.  I am one of many many  victims that wants justice and we have no justice.

 Is the city on the edge of full out riots?

New York City is heading to extremely dangerous place and Melissa orchestrated huge raises herself and City Council to buy them just like Christine Quinn and Mike Bloomberg did with slush funds aka tax payer money.

Everyone knows the NYPD citywide to fixing favors along with the PBA and Internal Affairs their corrupt there for sale.

 The three of them remain silent about Eric garner  handwritten lawsuit from eight years ago I have tweeted to them directly along with everybody in the media possible  are not calling for second grand jury there just completely corrupt own by lobbyists and the wealthiest oligarchs of New York they're for sale like cheap candy just like the NYPD.

Amazing she and Bill Deblasio are not in jail along  with others it's incredible there so corrupt but so was Bloomberg Quinn and Ray Kelly.  I  only one to report that NYPD  chief of taking gifts chief chief Dowd 911  corruption and Bill Bratton hosted a FirstNet board  1 Police Plaza  and that was just before federal investigation into FirstNet which like nyc tech  corruption was all about greed pie.    

Sent from my iPhone