2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Saturday, August 3, 2019

NYDN My letter Bill de Blasio Betrayed Us Eric Garner What It Stops Today Meant Eric's Writing! + My blog reminder Cy Vance lied about Jeffrey Epstein and like my Case and Others He Must Be Held Accountable!

NYDN My letter Bill de Blasio Betrayed Us Eric Garner What It Stops Today Eric's Writing From Rikers!
Readers sound off on Daniel Pantaleo, The Squad and bicyclists - New York Daily News
https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-letter-aug-3-20190803-7wtkvwrbnrbljdg7dj2ennccjq-story.html
Bill betrayed us


Brooklyn: Good job by the Daily News Editorial Board (“Shameful dishonesty,” Aug. 2), but to fully understand the betrayal by Mayor de Blasio, you must read Eric Garner, in his own hand, writing from Rikers Islands, during the terms of Mayor Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Ray Kelly. I voted for de Blasio hoping for change! De Blasio betrayed our votes and Garner! De Blasio and Al Sharpton are not sharing what “it stops today” really means! Garner explained as if from the grave! Suzannah Troy
Thanks and gratitude to the NYDN for this great honor and unlike certain  news reporters who continue to kill the news on what was done to me here at Voicers I am not made invisible!


suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
Mayor de Blasio ordered NYPD Executive Protection Unit move daughter out of a apt! FYI 1PP Corrupt cops NYPD Inspector Howard Redmond creep sexist his cops harassed me 1 lied violated protocol  #survivors rally City Hall youtu.be/36r3Jg1LPlA 0 apologies nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-ma…
See tweet about  survivors rally at City Hall that was the mayor de Blasio and his wife and their NYPD intelligence division same division!!! 
Cy Vance, Bharara saw no evil Jeffrey EPSTEIN, Ghislaine Maxwell protected Bill's pay to play dealings! Preet NYU!NYU Dirty dealer higher ed tax deduction!  
de Blasio got mortgage from bank founded by bro of landlords in controversial $173M deal w/city


De Blasio's claim he didn't know slumlords' history strains truth, critics say

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-metro-podolsky-legal-aid-020619-story.html

I woke up it's 2 AM I can't get back to bed so I wrote this letter about my case and Eric's to the New York post editorial board for their offense piece on Eric.  The only thing I do agree with is the mayor is awful but not for the reason they suggested:

To NY Post:
The New York post editorial on mayor de Blasio and the Eric Garner Case is 100 percent wrong.  Mayor de Blasio needs to resign and he betrayed voters and Eric Garner! Like The NY Post, he and Al Sharpton are not sharing Eric Garner's handwritten lawsuit from Rikers Island which explains what it stops today really means. Eric wrote it when mayor Bloomberg and Ray Kelly were busy abusing their power.

The New York editorial board is right that the Blasio is an awful mayor but you're wrong on every thing else involving Eric Garner who was being false arrested over an alleged 75 cent sale of a loose cigarette!(
"Banks was at the time the Chief of Community Affairs.
The gravy train came to an end when Banks was promoted to Chief of Department."

Why was the gravy train allowed and did it ever really stop...isn't that what "retired" NYPD police commissioners and top cops count on when they do retire? Look at Ray Kelly's soft landings and his current employers "contract" w/ dirty DA Cy Vance!  Which employer paid for Ray Kelly's private security who's paying for it now?) 
(NY Post did a series on corrupt NYPD Chief Banks who pre bribery allegations finally coming to light but not lavish gifts he took on duty as an NYPD chief but there was an article about him getting a six-figure job to oversee legalizing sales of pot for medical use vs  call to Banks putting into play arresting Eric for alleged sale $.75 a cigarette! Banks and Lt Gannon party to fixing my case as well!) 
1) He was hardly a sprinter. I don't see him running away. He had every reason to believe they were about to sexually assault him and plant drugs on him again and leave him to languish on Rikers again on trumped up charges again! 

2) can you show me a video of him breaking the law or acting inappropriately because there's video and besides jumping on him like it's a scrum when he's not running away he simply raising his hands in frustration and clearly he is suffering from obesity so why jump on him but there's a glass window right there and the cops and him could've fallen through it so those cops acted recklessly and also endanger their own lives but I believe they contributed to his death and when he saying he can't breve they ignored him and you defend that!

3) you don't know what it's like to be violently threatened and The victim of NYPD Det. Pavlovici is falsifying police reports but you know about my case and you won't report that either! I was pro se like Eric under michael Bloomberg and Ray Kelly! Two news reporters tried to tell my story share the video of me being punched in the head like the game knock out that she would a doctors office in Soho but you won't share it you killed that story as well.



Note: please excuse terrible typos  
- Eric was no Olympic sprinter he wasn't rushing off anywhere he was frustrated and he had grave concerns that they could planted drugs on him done anything they wanted to him and FYI I clearly could've fallen victim to what he described-- for me at  The first precinct since they broke how many laws including violently threatening me with arrest unless I dropped charges against Delita Hooks and coercion w/ a hole in my retina and cervical  I agreed to false arrest twice - Det Vergona  broke the law and violating my civil rights violently threatening me over the phone with the arrest unless I drop charges!

When I agreed to false arrest aka kidnapping NYPD Det Vergona moved false arrest date to Saturday 4pm! I asked false arrest the Jew on the Sabbath? Are you anti-Semitic? No answer!

ADA Joan Illuzzi  is a terrible person she's unprofessional she acts like she's lovesick in love with her boss Cy Vance and even she admitted I'm a victim of a false cross-complaint second-degree assault and menacing!  She did not know who I was and she lied to me saying she wouldn't hold my politics against me but when she learned I could confront her misogynist corrupt boss that was it and look how much more misogyny he's been up expose guilty of!

I could still could fall victim to this kind of horrific abuse that you must read in Eric Garner own handwriting from Rikers!  Eric Garner and I started out Pro se ( meaning we represented ourselves )  under mayor Bloomberg and Ray Kelly!
 If the NYPD try to threaten me break even more laws like they did they now  know I will fight and fight and fight for Justice so I think they're gonna leave me alone but look what they did to Eric and look what they did to me under michael Bloomberg and now Eric is dead under de Blasio! Don't forget a call was made to Chief Banks office! Chief Banks and Lt Gannon were 100 percent aware of my case as well!  Eric Garner handwritten lawsuit like he is speaking from the grave!  I would like Justice and accountability while I am alive but if not I left an Olympian effort as I Continue to be treated like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany violence is not OK violating my civil rights been party to finally threatening me and a racing all crimes by fabricating a mutual salt is not continue to be treated like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany violence is not OK violating my civil rights being  party to violently threatening me erasing all crimes by fabricating a mutual assault is not OK it is CRIMINAL AND A VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS!   I was supposed to be safe at a doctors and that's a place where people are at their most vulnerable!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorker‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ Jeffrey Epstein victim Cordero told the truth? Gerald Lefcourt I spelled his name wrong! In 2011 I called the NYPost and tried to get them to go w/my exclusive Jeffrey Epstein on the sex offender free app lefcourtlaw.com/Recent-and-Not…
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/07/gerald…

misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2011/12/


 NYPD should never of jumped on him and who knows what else they would've done to him!  He was not running away and there's a big glass window there they could've fallen through it it was so reckless!  As you'll see they know who he was there was no reason to jump on him read his hand written lawsuit!  I will horrify you and NYPD don't know why people don't trust them are you kidding me?  I asked him about Jeffrey Epstein and why he was told by the NYPD he could ignore judge?
I woke up at the crack of dawn and started to look at the news ,  so amazing to find this, again thanks and gratitude to whom ever at Voicers helping me to get the truth out!  So grateful for the editing too!
NYDN My letter mayor Bill de Blasio Betrayed Us Eric Garner What It Stops Today Meant his hand written lawsuit from Rikers de Blasio Al Sharpton are not sharing!If only the media stopped killing news my case like they did in Jeffrey EPSTEIN Case, etc. 


 For the tweet below there's a link in the very beginning for audio to prove that the NYPD violated my civil rights obstructed justice prevented me from reporting my attackers false cross-complaint and who is it tweeted to but top NYPD so they know and they obstruct justice and not just in my case !

 NYPD police commissioner O'Neill  must resign what ever his ruling! He's a coward he could've given us an answer Friday and he won't because he's all talk he's dishonest his corrupt and here's proof right here and what did he do when I tweet him proof evidence so much evidence audios and police reports he blocks me!

 He should resign along with all top cops he appointed!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!


Eric Garner Lawsuit NYPD Violated Him in Eric's own hand writing Rikers hand written lawsuit 


NYC I Love You Big Time: Eric Garner Handwritten Lawsuit from Rikers


Cy Vance lied to the public! I also believe that he had a special investigator there when they decided to send in Jennifer Gaffney to attempt to lower Epstein Sex offender status! I also believe they discussed Maxwell and the goal to keep her Teflon! I know from my own experience with the DA breaking laws obstructing justice it's done in a group not in a vacuum! Ditto NYPD Internal Affairs when they break laws obstruct Justice not done in a vacuum! They may have had an intern another assistant district attorney another words they don't act in a vacuum even when they're committing crimes and obstructing justice for rich people and connected people.

Ditto top NYPD and Internal Affairs who are protecting Crimes in my case going on seven years the Crimes NYPD at the 1st Precinct committed at their desks for Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks the dirty cops did in plain sight --not done in a vacuum and all crimes has protected for years on going including by One Police Plaza guilty Ray Kelly, Bratton and O'Neill!



Internal Affairs corrupt and their  chief aged out and he's in place I allege to cover up crimes like the crimes committed in my case along with other top cops that also knew about Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell Sex trafficking here in NY!

 Jeffrey Epstein's house is right behind a famous museum, it's right by a children's playground and right by a high school are you kidding me?  Do you realize how many divisions of the NYPD had to know?

Top cops had to know -- so many people had to know the NYPD said to Jeff Epstein he did not have to go to court appointed meetings --- that's a crime the cops committed just like cops openly committed crimes in my case!


NYPD openly committed crimes in my case and are/were protected and are still protected by Including by city hall, Zachary Carter/ Corp Counsel, Top Cops 3 police commissioners, 1 police plaza, Internal Affairs and Scott Stringer! 

NYDN My letter Bill de Blasio Betrayed Us Eric Garner What It Stops Today Meant Eric's Writing! Mean while City Hall silent Cy Vance lied to the public re Jeffrey Epstein (and Chief Pimp), My Case City Hall continues to treat me like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany it's OK to violate me violently threatened me falsify police reports  and coerce me for rich MD that pushed Viagra, curing STDs and has lots of NYPD patients


Cy Vance took money in lieu of "donation" from K2 Intelligence and gave them a contract? I spy agency employees Ray Kelly and look at where he landed and where he is today and do the math! Same w/ ADA Jennifer Gaffney married to an Nypd Lt (sure hope he's not using his computer to help her) She asked to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status and she had a know about Maxwell's role procuring and she works for spie agency now to do what to help more abusers abuser their victims, walk free?