2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Severe Insomnia pray Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks, NYPD Det John Vergona, Det Andrew Dwyer, Ed Winski, Ray Kelly all involved are held accountable all involved I believe Joe Tacopina broke laws during the investigation threatening me using a fake account on YouTube and the word cunt and I pray he ends up in jail all involved are held accountable one way or another they get their karma for sun earth and if there is a hell I believe they are destined for hell for their evil and I'm guessing I'm not the only victim with the NYPD in a doctors office that are that on ethical I don't think it's a big conclusion and anyone and everyone that enable them including unethical lawyers including Travelers group May you all get your karma To everyone involved and obstructing justice in my case and helping protect all the wrongdoing what was done to me might happen to you if you don't think there was anything wrong might happen to

Update 7:10 listening to Bob Roth TM -transcendental meditation- he is discussing PTSD --
Soothing,,,, prepping to mediate w/ 800 people this am. 

The insomnia was so severe I am so tired I can't write another post I'm just gonna take Yesterdays and repost it but put the attached video up front for those celebrating Passover have a blessed happy Passover!



CoronaVirus pandemic does not afford these types Teflon status they are in joying like the NYPD who Broken how many laws protected by people who should hold them accountable


To the Good Soul's and clearly they are not in a position of power there are no good cells that are ethical in a position of power to do anything about my case but it's a good salsa check in here thank you bless you if you're celebrating a holiday happy holidays happy Passover if you're celebrating Passover I'm really excited to have my matzoh ball soup and to think about what happens to people in that Passover story that do evil....At least today I can focus on Passover and when people that in slave their victims for their own evil selfish motives for profit for instants for their own gain they get theirs in this Passover story.

An elderly woman from my neighborhood who was victim of violence at a hospital where she should've been safe!!!!!  She's DEAD! Delita Hooks could have Murdered me! One of the nypd involved NYPD PO Eugene Schatz Could've murdered someone drunk driving how many times has he been caught flashed his badge until last year he finally got arrested drunk driving and leaving the scene! How many others involved in my case are involved in criminal wrongdoing and have no record?

I don't know how they live with themselves but I guess they've done other wrongdoing so they're used to it?



Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks have now openly committed perjury as well confident they are Teflon when it comes to perjury as well.


I have PTSD so badly I just came back and edit this in bold below and I worry about my Muniz system being compromised because of what happened at an unprofessional unethical doctors office Dr Andrew Fagelman's 155 Spring Street Soho New York

Could you imagine if NYPD Det. Andrew Dwyer his wife and children weren't safe at a doctors office if he wasn't safe the same for all the cops that broke laws in my case and the top cops that have protected all those crimes I mean they're choosing evil there's no other word I can think of and what about the New York city comptroller they have investigators the same with new York city corporation counsel and in contrast every government agency that supposed to police the police has forwarded my case to Internal Affairs recognizing there was wrongdoing I wasn't safe at her doctors and this woman has no record because she's being protected meaning she's being enabled to harm more people just like her boss who committed perjury and he's a doctor that's like being a pedophile priest protected in the Could you imagine if NYPD Det. Andrew Dwyer his wife and children weren't safe at a doctors office if he wasn't safe the same for all the cops that broke laws in my case and the top cops that have protected all those crimes I mean they're choosing evil there's no other word I can think of and what about the New York city comptroller they have investigators the same with New York city Corporation counsel and in contrast every government agency that supposed to police the police has forwarded my case to Internal Affairs recognizing that was wrong doing I wasn't safe at a doctors and this woman has no record because she's being protected meaning she's being enabled to harm more people just like her boss who committed perjury and he's a doctor that's like being a pedophile priest protected in the City and State of NY even more so because of the pandemic what does that say about the city and state that violence lies breaking laws organizing the goal to erase all crimes violate my civil rights my human rights my patient rights is all protected it's just insight into how Jeffrey Epstein did what he did all these years here in NYC NYS! 

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1
The NYPD openly broke laws falsified police reports conspired as a group to break laws and violently coerce me party to violent coerce me Protected by the michael Bloomberg and Bill Deblasio administrations by top police officials  Commissioner starting with Ray Kelly, bratton, O'Neill and Shea..

May all those that have obstructed justice in my case have done terrible things chose an evil what was done to me what you have done to other people may come back to haunt you made it happen you and if there is a hell maybe burn in hell for what you've done to me and I'm sure other people or your lies all your evil man haunt you for eternity.

Please help this year to go viral because they continue to lie
https://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE My patient rights body violated their crimes committed from the doctors office to the police department New York City is clearly one of the least ethical cities in the world for this to be going on year after year 4 police commissioners so far two mayors 2 nyc comptroller's three heads of New York City Law Department Corporation counsel three heads of department of investigation two heads of Internal Affairs



Vegan Whole Food plant based oil free 
Immunity Supporting Matzah Ball soup 


Passover holiday how many times did Moses ask Pharaoh  to let his people go and how many times over the years have I asked top cop starting with NYPD police commissioner Ray Kelly then Bratton  then O'neill and then Shea to do the right thing and they chose evil they chose wrong they chose to protect Crimes and....e wrong they chose to protect crimes and civil rights violations and discrimination!  The city of New York sent in lawyers to lie and protect all crimes and every government agency the police is the police forwarded my case to Internal Affairs to die and would not follow up because they're not required to and should be.

I should've been safe at the doctors. No more than ever how important is patient safety?

https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/03/elderly-woman-from-williamsburg.html?m=1


My blog has been screwed with just look at it you can no longer see tweets to the right how convenient and if you want to see what I've been writing about go down right side and look at the index of what I've been posting which no one has the courage to do where their editors won't allow them..




You can see I'm overtired it's been how many years since I was violated at Dr Andrew Fagelman's office and he and Delita Hooks enlisted/welcomed EVEN MORE people willing to support their wrongdoing their abuse of power their lies even their perjury...

Who could I take their perjury to what prosecutor or judge would have the integrity especially now during a pandemic? 0 just like judges in law-enforcement and prosecutors protected pedophile priests pedophile priests...see the film: Spotlight - The film very cleverly understates but exposes the media, judges police and lawyers willing to protect pedophile priests....

I'm suffering severe chronic insomnia PTSD trauma loop over and over so I'm so grateful that Bob Roth has stepped up to lead  transcendental meditation twice a day because I've tried for years and because of PTSD and chronic insomnia so bad I have an incredibly hard time!

I'm grateful I'm alive believe me in prayers for everyone that's died everyone that struggling their love ones but when I see that YouTube it makes me sad I see so much damage from violence and lies at Dr Andrew Fagelman's his and Delita Hooks Choosing to pile lie on top of lie years of lying and being unethical and gaslighting on going I see so much damage I've aged 100 years and I also see that I didn't even look in the mirror that I don't have the energy to even care it's sad because if I was rusted I could make an effort I haven't even brushed my teeth today and it's almost 5 o'clock sleep is what I need for my immune system I should be brushing my teeth that's good for your Meehan system and Choosing to pile lie on top of lie years of lying and being unethical and gaslighting on going I see so much damage I've aged 100 years and I also see that I didn't even look in the mirror that I don't have the energy to even care it's sad because if I was rested I could make an effort I haven't even brushed my teeth today and it's almost 5 o'clock sleep is so important for your my immunity especially in a pandemic and my immunities compromise why because I'm violated at an unethical doctors - I can't sleep because of their behavior then and now it is unacceptable everyone involved with they have done to obstruct justice to cover up wrongdoing to a erase it even you can't - i've had to spend every day of my life since then making sure that it's not a erased - As soon as I got the heads up they were lying and making up lies I had to spend every day every night fighting including gaslighting on going!

I'm so thankful that I'm alive I'm almost 58 in my age group in Brooklyn with pre-existing problems is not doing well big death toll in my pre-existing condition would be severe chronic insomnia from violence and lies at a doctors office where I should've been safe and the only thing more horrifying as a woman who is older than me from my neighborhood who is now dead assaulted at a hospital because again she wasn't safe in the state of New York in city of New York don't take patient safety and patient right seriously is my case proofs along with corrupt NYPD under the Bloomberg and de Blasio admin.

You can even see my belly is distended which is from chronic stress from the attack I had gained 40 pounds and got a phone call from a doctors office that I was .1 pre-Diabetic when I don't have diabetes and my family but because of the violence the lies ongoing gaslighting I couldn't stop over eating and eating very unhealthy so who goes to a doctor for peace of mind and leaves with a hole in the retina sexually assaulted violated and the doctor strategy along with his employees to lie and engage as many people in their wrongdoing year after year?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

(Some of the same people in positions of power that had a role in  the tsunami of community crushing  development that included no Trauma Level 1 hospital in the West Village made sure I did not have Justice, remain silent party to protecting all crimes in my case? )

To the good souls who come to my blog:

Nutrition Studies: Whole grains and legumes provide fiber for a healthy gut, a major center of immune activity, it’s important to keep it balanced! 
Nutrition Studies
⁦‪@TColinCampbellF‬⁩
#7DayImmuneBoost

DAY 4: EAT HIGH FIBER FOODS!
Whole grains & legumes provide fiber
 for a healthy gut, a major center
of immune activity, it’s important
 to keep it balanced!
These foods also contain B vitamins
 & zinc for immune support.

nutritionstudies.org/7-day-immune-s…pic.twitter.com/RPcUauGFxh
4/3/20, 9:04 AM
https://twitter.com/tcolincampbellf/status/1246060894288785421?s=21


TIME: 'Without Empathy, Nothing Works.' Chef José Andrés Wants to Feed the World Through the Pandemic

https://time.com/collection/apart-not-alone/5809169/jose-andres-coronavirus-food/









Pandemic Era Vegan Oil Free Immunity Support Matzah Ball Soup. Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks There lies their lack of ethics and decency haunt me even during Passover along with her NYPD and Manhattan DA enablers enabled Jeffrey Epstein as well


https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/04/gayle-king-interview-courageous-md.html?m=1
PRAYERS to the Good Soul's in the medical community not a coward a liar a perjurer even lying about where the attack took place not even caring my patient rights and body were violated Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks Show no remorse or shame in Travellers group office is the lawyer seem to encourage their abuse the travelers Group Lawyer joined in the abuse and they think that they are above the law accountable. So far they have been..
show no remorse or shame in Travelers group office is the lawyer seem to encourage their abuse the travelers group lawyer joint in the abuse and they think that they are above the law accountable. So far they have been.



Instead of being able to focus on healing from the violence from a horrific Traumatic event it's ongoing over and over year after year I find myself praying for Karma however long it takes and Justice however long it takes.... it's unbelievable how corrupt how evil and it impacts even the this horror show of the coronavirus pandemic where people are dying and who do we need to rely on the medical community and law-enforcement both which have shown me and others how unethical they are I guess that's the message top cops in this creepy doctor and his enabler's and travelers group who behaved horrifically and legal proceedings in their own office



Dear Friends,
To support your daily practice, we are now offering a new option for our synchronized daily morning and afternoon group meditations—connect by phone or Zoom (audio only).
Bob Roth, CEO of the David Lynch Foundation, will host the call, offer a few important reminders on proper practice, and take you in and out of meditation.
Join the large group meditation by calling in or just by meditating at the same time, and catch the wonderful wave of silence generated by thousands meditating together.
Best wishes to you and your family. Stay healthy and safe.
Dave, Kathy, Donna, Ralph and Rita
NYC TM Program
(332) 209-2095
grandcentral@tm.org
How to connect:
Or click here to connect by Zoom (audio only)
Morning schedule:
• EASTERN      7:00 am and 9:15 am
• CENTRAL      6:00 am and 8:15 am
• MOUNTAIN    7:15 am and 8:00 am
• PACIFIC         6:15 am and 7:00 am
(Eastern time zone, only, has a different weekend morning schedule — please see below*)
Afternoon schedule:
• EASTERN      6:00 pm
• CENTRAL      5:00 pm
• MOUNTAIN    6:00 pm
• PACIFIC         6:00 pm
* Weekend morning schedule for Eastern time zone only (All other time zones use the same times listed above.)
• EASTERN      8:30 am9:15 am, & 10:00 am
Alaska & Hawaii:
Note: We are still finalizing times for Alaska and Hawaii. If you live in one of those two states, please feel free to join any of the times listed above at your convenience.




Lucy aka Lila (pronounced Lee-la) leads a prayer meditation... 
Hello blessed Souls, 

If you are receiving this email, it is because you have had a positive impact in the healing of this planet. Like most of us, I have been observing the tragedies of this global crisis. But, I believe that we can heal and release the stressors that may foster more illness. So, how do we support ourselves and the world in this time? What can we do? For the next 11 days, I will facilitate a collective healing 30-35mins cooperative healing chant and meditation. At 11:11 am you can join to participate in sharing the majestic vibration of OM and a Metta meditation. We can heal together. We can transform the vibration of planet Earth and call upon Universal healing. We need to come together. For now, the meeting will be muted, we all be together energetically, so that everyone has an opportunity to chant any sacred word. I will be offering 108 OM (but feel free to connect with another vibration) Here is the link and dial-in information (please see below the chant and mediation instructions): (also, you probably received a google calendar invite this should give you a 30 mins reminder before the call)

The info for the zoom meeting is below: 

Topic: 11:11 Chant & Meditation to heal the world

Time: This is a recurring meeting every day (until further notice) at 11:11am

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 253 386 226
Password: 036369

One tap mobile
,,253386226# US Toll

Dial by your location
         US Toll
        
Meeting ID: 253 386 226
Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fTfr6tS2D

Chant & Meditation instructions: 

Please mute yourself.

Breakdown of our time:
  1. Centering & Intention
  2. 108 Om continuous* (with each inhale welcome the breath of life, healing energies and universal protection, as you exhale and chant extend that life, love and protection healing vibration of OM [or any other sacred word that speaks to your heart] to the whole planet and our humanity) 
  3. Moment of Silence (to align with collective energies and receive healing and protection)
  4. Metta statements (repeat each sentence) 

*Use the OM chant and the sound healing as a launching pad to start each chant. Stay with it. Zoom may be experiencing some connection difficulties so be present in your chant. Unite with your voice, your sound. 

Any questions or feedback, please call or text Lila at (954-993-7126) or email at LilaLucyNelson@gmail.com. A special thanks to Julius Betila for his generous participation in sharing sound healing during this meditation. And, the beautiful healing voice from Kālyana Ka (Karine Amalric) 

Love & Kindness, 
Rev. Lílā

Quick Reminder of Sessions this Week:

Time: 11 AM PDT (2 PM EDT

When: Daily Monday - Friday, April 6th - April 10th

(On Tuesday and Thursday, please stay on for community conversations following the session.) 

Ways to Join
New Zoom Link for this Weekhttps://zoom.us/j/347395874 (Limited to the first 1,000 people) Once this is full, please join on the web link below. 

Join Online: www.wisdom2conference.com/live (No limit)

Have Friends Who Want to Join?Feel free to spread the word! They can Sign Up Here >>> 
 
Learn more about Zoom access and adding to calendar below!

Wisdom 2.0 Productions is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Jon Kabat-Zinn
Time: Apr 6, 2020 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every day, until Apr 10, 2020, 5 occurrence(s)
        Apr 6, 2020 11:00 AM
        Apr 7, 2020 11:00 AM
        Apr 8, 2020 11:00 AM
        Apr 9, 2020 11:00 AM
        Apr 10, 2020 11:00 AM

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Daily: 
https://zoom.us/meeting/vpAqdOCtpjwupxxdlOIkkziA5LKQ063E6Q/ics?icsToken=98tyKuqsqTgjH9yStF_Hc7ctOa_5bvH2l2FWsqdRszbuCDpaQ1baHdMSZOFaRumB
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/347395874
Meeting ID: 347 395 874

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,347395874# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,347395874# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 347 395 874
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adAvx05SEv

Prayers for People in need:

Notification issued 04-07-2020 at 10:20 AM.

Three free meals are available for ALL New Yorkers at more than 400 meal hubs, Monday through Fridayhttp://schools.nyc.gov/freemeals

Notify NYC alerts are now available in other languages! 
To update your preferred language, visit www.NYC.gov/notifynyc and modify your account settings.
To refer your friends and family to this service please visit https://a858-nycnotify.nyc.gov/notifynyc/Home/ReferAFriend.
Please contact NotifyNYC@oem.nyc.gov with questions or concerns.



To everyone in New York: In partnership with Governor Cuomo's office, Headspace is here for you during these tough times.

Be kind to yourself — and your fellow New Yorkers — with a special NY collection of meditation, sleep, and movement exercises to support you through the global health crisis. It’s available now for free on the Headspace website. Try it out, and keep your NY state of mind strong.