2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, March 27, 2020

Coronavirus pandemic exposes Scott stringer, Bill Rudin, Howard Rubenstein, NYPD why we don't have a trauma level one hospital and why it's OK to sexually assault me do a running punched my head punch a hole in my retina rip out my hair violate my patient rights my body my Human Rights break laws and not get arrested is there a connection to why the city of New York protected Crimes all these years the city of New York the comptrollers office make sure I didn't have a settlement and protected Civil rights violations under mike Bloomberg and Bill de Blasio?

Sending prayers and love to Good Soul's Frontline genuinely sincere and caring ethical people in the medical community and law-enforcement -- too any and all helping, supporting communities in any way possible thanks and gratitude but fyi I am PTSDing... I'm a victim of people that are not good they are not ethical and I've been asking for Justice instead of just to stay in there enabler's mock me and protect all Crimes reminds me of Jeffrey Epstein who had no remorse and was protected by NYPD in the Manhattan DA who never ever arrested him but empowered his wrongdoing.

ADA Joan Illuzzi in front of witnesses stated that Dr.Fagelman and Delita Hooks should not be discussing me Dr kathleen vine's patient with his patients. This creepy MD has admitted he did not investigate what happened to me but he discussed me meaning he lied about me like Howard Rubenstein when it came to Jeffrey Epstein's victims like the NYPD with the round robin the goal was to diminish me to make up lies to somehow rationalize and justify the unjustifiable!



See this photo here I am Oct 1, 2012 shortly before I was going to be violated open season to violate my body do a running punch to my head (hole in my retina and if you still stop there it's ongoing by the doctors office who continues to lie in the city of New York and the NYPD IA DA as well ) dr. Andrew Fagelman's employee pressed bare toes against my vagina touching me after I specifically said don't touch my body --
See the YouTube below and look at the police commissioner's face when I confront him about violation rapes my case he laughs at me! By the way he hired a New York Post guy to be his spokesman. 

(Film: Bombshell) Roger Ailes wasn't the first person to run a black room with NYPD Detectives so he won't be the last... isn't it interesting what's not News? 

These people don't have ethics and decency they have no remorse or shame as I witness firsthand in depositions where I watch them commit perjury and their lawyers behaved inappropriately all Teflon. 

I don't believe the people that push through the Rudin greed condos have remorse or shame they just don't want the public to know about it they don't want the bad publicity but they don't care they don't care they live near the most dense population of hospitals in New York City they live near the upper east  side or in the upper Eastside. 
Another irony before I was assaulted October 1 before hurricane Sandy I saw Mike Bloomberg at a press conference and I yelled him down that's a 911 tech system is over budget over $1 billion and doesn't work properly and then hurricane Sandy came and the 911 tech system flatlined! Mayor Mike Bloomberg's response when I yelled him down was to tell the press at the press conference they could ask him about what I yelled after and none of them ask them.

None of them are reporting the fact we don't have a hospital in the West Village and you know how many communities rely on that hospital not just the West Village. 

What's been done to me I can only describe as evil and what shocking is how many people in positions of power chose evil shows wrongdoing. I was someone who donated my white blood cells to strangers and now I pray for KARMA instead.  Such evil people did they get the results they wanted obstructing justice in my case helping to sculpt perjury and lies - celebrating violence against me... The doctor Dr Andrew Fagelman and his lawyer could barely hold back the laughter as if violating a patient there patient rights punching a hole in my retina sexually assaulting me ripping out my hair organizing ways to terrorize me through violent threats with a goal to make all crimes disappear using coercion it's just so funny the doctor even bragged about his trust in the NYPD.



I miss me the person who donated her white blood cells to complete strangers to a young girl to Hispanic male 27 years old I didn't want to be a person who walks around praying for karma but this is what I feel they've done to me with their lies and years and years of discrimination treating me like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany.

I always think of that scene in Schindler's list where the rich Jewish family says there must be a mistake...


I had to get surgery on my eye it was no time to heal the violent attack to be violated she hurt my eyes my neck my shoulder she violated me and everyone thought it was a big joke everyone in a position of power city government in elsewhere that have the opportunity to write a wrong chose to do more evil more wrong so yeah I'm gonna need a lot of help to heal since I haven't had time to heal years and years and years of fighting for justice in my case.

If I die prematurely I still want justice I want an apology and accountability and arrests however long it takes because many of the crimes have no statute of limitation including conspiring to force someone to drop charges against their will.

Imagine being a victim of a violent crime at a doctors and you can't heal because the doctor and his employee and NYPD they got to make this go away ABOVE THD LAW Teflon and then to the coronavirus pandemic comes which would give these people even more Teflon?




suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@CBSNews‬⁩ NY hospitals give Coronavirus
Patients vitamin C. After protesting Rudin
converting hospital to condos W Village
 I went to MD cyst removed.Dr. Fagelman
protected punch to my retina
 my body violated by Delita Hooks youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE
NY 0 #ethics ? Dr Hadden sex assaulted 19+ pic.twitter.com/9t9MQFZCu4
3/25/20, 5:22 AM




suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ Mike
 Bloomberg voted Biggest Loser?MB Rudin Rubenstein
 Scott Stringer retired NYPD CO pushed
 Rudin condos NO Trauma L1 hospital
 W.Village youtu.be/xu25zOm_Jl8ask
Ask Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill,
Shea why ok to violate my civil rights,
violate me at MD? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthEpic.twitter.com/mFEt2vNQoS
3/27/20, 7:27 AM


suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ Mike Bloomberg
voted Biggest Loser?
MB Rudin Rubenstein
Scott Stringer
retired NYPD CO pushed Rudin condos
NO Trauma L1 hospital W.Village youtu.be/xu25zOm_Jl8ask Ask Ray Kelly,
 Bratton, O'Neill, Shea
why ok to violate my civil rights,
violate me at MD? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE pic.twitter.com/quMo54hh9z
3/27/20, 7:27 AM


To all Good Soul's that are losing love ones that have lost loved ones that were lose love ones
my condolences.



suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@CBSNews‬⁩ twitter.com/suzannahtroy/s…
W. Village No Hospital Rudin
Condos mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly
Howard Rubenstein GREED 1st!
 Ask them any idea y OK to
punch a hole
 in my retina/sexually assault me
at Dr Fagelman's + have
NYPD violate
 my civil rights break more laws youtu.be/dh9TedhfthEpic.twitter.com/0b3BU0bYex
3/27/20, 7:42 AM



suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩ Scott Stringer how
does it feel
 to know that you prevented us from having a
 trauma L1 hospital coronavirus pandemic;
why u didn't settle my case protected
 my civil rights violated by NYPD
 + crimes at Dr Andrew Fagelman's?
 I want an apologysettlement
yrs of obstructing justice!
pic.twitter.com/JOfthUa7CK


What was done to me is not going away and what the future world will notice is what was going on in New York City and who were/ are me  and the enablers....






Delita Hooks under oath Stated she didn't remember the name of the woman in blue in the YouTube but she remembered my RUDIN PROTEST SIGN! I think there's any possible connection or that's just a coincidence she does remember her friend's name?

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1
I had no idea that she wrote a letter threatening me with a second false cross complaint to NYPD Det. Andrew Dwyer which is a crime that letter is a crime it's a threat of retaliation yet again I'm threaten with retaliation and when I learn about it six months later it's from Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell reads it to me in front of witnesses and says case closed!


All along the city of New York the NYPD with zero ethics and decency chose to use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend that they didn't erase crimes downgrade crimes falsify police reports conspire as a group to violently threaten me and make this go away. They had the letter in response by my attacker openly threatening me yet again signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos a supervisor for the 1st Precinct detective squad and who is our new police commissioner the former chief of detectives do the math.

http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2020/03/was-it-nypd-retired-nypd-someone-who.html?m=1
Tweeter: I defend Black People I got what I deserved poetic justice #dumbcuntlivesmatter?

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1


https://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2020/03/nypd-ray-kelly-oneill-bratton-shea.html




Shea MUST RESIGN OR BE FIRED!https://nypost.com/2020/02/18/nypd-special-victims-division-still-doesnt-have-its-act-together-advocates-say/
My case AUDIO PROOF NYPD Sex Crimes UNDER CHIEF OF DETECTIVES Dermot Shea WON'T LET ME REPORT CRIME AND DET VASQUEZ LIES TO ME AND VIOLATED PROTOCOL AS WELL!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/05/audio-proof-nypd-chief-osgood-sex.html


Our new police commissioner responding to my protest about rape thing under reported not accurately represented in the NYPD statistical reports and the fact that he is party to making Crimes disappear in my case that the audio I have from Sex Crimes lying to me that I was not sexually assaulted was recorded when he was chief of detectives and he thinks all that is hilarious he's smiling he turns and smiles again mocking as posted on YouTube. 
When NYPD Commissioner O'Neill and chief of detectives Shea Learned of the audio I have posted on YouTube where I'm told I cannot report my attackers false cross-complaint their response was to put up a sign and police precincts that we can't videotape meaning they want to protect NYPD openly breaking was at the front.
https://youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI    When you walk into Precinct you're being filmed you're being documented why can't we document them? Because they want to protect the possibility that they may openly break laws at their desk kind of like what Dr Andrew Fagelman's exception as office manager did but she didn't start the violent assault until she came out from behind the desk following me and we were never alone! 

Dermot Shea Mr Misogyny invited like minded individuals to his police athletic league lunch including the accidental governor former government to connected to ever go to jail for witness tampering or perjury. He tried to convince a victim of his 6 foot nine best friend David Johnson to drop her charges against his friend practically throttling her physically choking her! The only people with integrity in Albany resigned but not Dave Paterson. https://www.politico.com/story/2010/03/new-allegations-for-paterson-033739
NYPD Dermot Shea police commissioner acting lie a sick juvenile misogynist mocking my rape protest -- that the NYPD statistical reports do not accurately expose rape, sexual assault, harassing, stalking women, violence towards women and any violence by rich and or connected like my case which included sexual assault!  We do not have answers - names of the NYPD that told Jeffrey Epstein IGNORE A JUDGE -- WHY LIKE MY CASE IT WENT STRAIGHT TO THE TOP 1 POLICE PLAZA INTERNAL AFFAIRS FROM Ray Kelly, BRATTON, O'NEILL, SHEA MY CASE.

Could you imagine having the coronavirus and being treated the way I was treated well cording to the NYPD it's hilarious and funny as long as it doesn't happen to them?


FYI: 
When I heard John Miller was going to return to work for the city of New York the NYPD Bill Bratton while he was still at CBS called CBS  I spoke to A woman that answered the phone I told her what happened to me at Dr Andrew Fagelman's! She was horrified as is any normal ethical person and she gave that message to John Miller and he treated me like the Prospect Park rape victim all those years ago so it's two administrations ongoing including please Commissioner Shea who are actively choosing to discriminate against me keep the case closed protect all crimes a pileup of crimes from a doctors office to the police department to how many enabler's and everyone of them chooses to protect wrongdoing CRIMES Civil rights violations human rights violated patient rights violated body violated and they chose to protect lies violent threats to me gaslighting all crimes all wrongdoing. 

https://www.gaycitynews.com/prospect-park-rape-victim-allies-reject-nypd-apology/

John Miller only apologized I believe because he was forced to - look how long it took him to apologize-- I just wonder all these years how people that do evil and their enablers -- how they live with themselves and they seem to have no problem doing so...

"We received something from John Miller two weeks ago and I don’t consider it an apology,” Garbus told Gay City News. “She has not received an apology.” https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2018/01/mlk-nypd-john-miller-must-resign-his.html?m=1


When there is a mayor, comptroller, a head of Corporation counsel,a police commissioner with Integrity I am owed an apology and I want it even if I'm dead I want that apology and the city owes me money. Under Mayor Bloomberg at the 50 H hearing afterwards the lawyer said to me you may have money coming to you but under Mayor Bill de Blasio I was asked if I was mentally ill when I'm not but you know what is mentally ill or just crazy is Replacing Hospital with luxury condos in a dance city with 8+million people that's crazy protecting the violence in lies my patient Rights my Human Rights my Civil rights violations and compensation for years and years of lies obstructing justice etc. I don't know how these people live with themselves?


Amount of people that joined in to protect all wrongdoing including travelers group who made a mockery literally mocked The violence and lies in the fact that I care about not polluting the planet was Styrofoam so the traverse group lawyer stacked up Styrofoam handed a Styrofoam cup to dviolence and lies and the fact that I care about not polluting the planet with Styrofoam so the traverse scoop Lawyer stacked up Styrofoam handed a Styrofoam cup to Delita Hooks and The lawyer and she both waved the cups at me as if to say fuck you in The deposition which is as violent as you can get without actually hitting me.

https://corruptmisogynistdermotshea.blogspot.com/?m=1

All the police commissioners involved in obstructing justice in my case involved in discrimination they did the round Robin and I don't measure up I don't deserve justice and civil rights in the US Constitution applying to me -- all of you corrupt police commissioners explain to the rank and file the NYPD why you have a budget in the billions $5.6 billion and you can provide proper facemask and protection for the coronavirus pandemic? 


Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill Shea - with their massive budget and their "expert" buddies they put on their payroll is none of them ever considered the possibility of a pandemic? Too busy erasing  Crimes for Jeffrey Epstein or a doctor's office  like in my case? 

All along all these evil people have been saying fuck you fuck you you're not gonna have justice the police commissioner Shea he's sneered at me there's a YouTube of him smiling turning his head mocking me like fuck you as a protest that rapes her under reported sexual salts people like me were not allowed to report crime his response is to look at me like fuck you and sneer.