2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

SUZANNAH B. Troy Google Review Manhattan DA Cy Vance DA Braggs MY CASE OFFICE DR ANDREW FAGELMAN DELITA HOOKS NYPD CRIMES + my FOIA REQUEST LTR I WROTE DA MORGY RE Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell

Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell, My Case Dr ANDREW Fagelman DELITA Hooks + NYPD criminals all have TEFLON ENABLERS NY....

https://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html It's took me half a decade of never giving up to get a copy of this letter letter withheld to me as part of legal fraud by NYPD Ed Winski promoted for breaking laws and violating civil rights legal fraud by corporation counsel and other defendants like NYPD LT ANGELO BURGOS Who is already in the New York civil liberty union database along with others in my case look up reform NYPD by Joe Berger civil Rights Lawyer published in the New England law journal...he calls for Rico charges and so do I....
July 17, 2022 the mysterious block NOW UNBLOCKED to my tweeting of many years to a group of top NYPD officials and other government officials as well as media that have ignored me and that includes the FBI, the same FBI being sued by our Olympic gymnasts...





 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefOfDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩ ⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ ⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NOW_NYC‬⁩⁦‪@TishJames‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCL‬⁩ ⁦‪@GovKathyHochul‬⁩ ⁦‪@HRC‬⁩⁦‪@SenSchumer‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDPC‬⁩ ⁦‪@chuckschumer‬⁩ ⁦‪@Ccrb‬⁩⁦‪@CivilRights‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDSVU‬⁩
 When NYPD ED WINSKI OPENLY
PARTY BREAKING LAWS
MY CASE ERASING CRIMES
FOR DR ANDREW FAGELMAN
OFFICE he also was "catering"
to: HENRY BUHL VESCO INFAMY,
MERCER HOTEL GHISLAINE MAXWELL
1 of her BOYFRIENDS owner +
 Jeffrey Epstein $ in hotel,
any Teflon sex trafficking there then? pic.twitter.com/qgyaDn5M5r
 
7/17/22, 4:45 AM
 
 
Twitter allows me continue yrs tweet group after clever block when I included DOJ. I didn't add periods direct DOJ .@CIVILRIGHTS etc expose Ed Winski who like his protege criminal nypd po MAGORI fast tracked to Lt Yael MAGORI after she broke laws - NY POST UNWITTINGLY exposed HIS SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP TO STEPHANIE ANDREWS WHI MURDERED HER CHILD WHILE KILLING HERSELF. He catered to her same time erased crimes enabled more crimes my case including nypd crimes! Ny post exposed LT MAGORI FIXING AND AGAIN NOT FITED THANKS TO INTERNAL AFFAIRS AGAIN!!!! My case city 1pp corp counsel guilty legal fraud withheld letter in response to RON KUBY THREATENING ME WITH MORE RETALIATORY FALSE CROSS COMPLAINTS IF I CAME BACK AND I ALLEGE I BELIEVE TRAVELERS JAMES TOOMEY And LAWYERS HE WORKED WITH + Dr ANDREW fagelman DELITA hooks party legal fraud perjury all above the law all 0 empathy 0 remorse got OFF ON GETTING AWAY WITH SO MANY CRIMES IN PLAIN SIGHT! TRAVELERS Lawyer Rojika A. appointed by Toomey made a mockery of the violence along with the doctor and his employee punched a hole in my retina they mocked me caring about the environment as well but there was one concern by travelers group after asking me questions like why didn't I get a hysterectomy since the symptoms are way worse now.... I was asked am I going to repeal my lawsuit against the NYPD! I filed a complaint with Dept Of investigation under Bill de Blasio asking if James Toomey had a special relationship with any corporation Council lawyer since when I searched his name on LinkedIn I saw a woman CORPORATION Counsel's name come up. 
http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2021/06/travelers-james-toomey-like-nypd-love.html?m=1  (I went to the bathroom this morning and I have excruciating pain after in my low back and it just brings back memories of James TOOMEY travelers insurance lawyer appointed ROJIKA http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2019/07/rojika-antanesian-james-tomey-violence.html?m=1
 mocking me the violence along w/ Dr FAGELMAN and DELITA Hooks! Travelers sexist misogyny mockery of violence towards women have a woman lawyer do it asked me why didn't I get a hysterectomy? I just don't want to go to euro gynecologist right now but boy am I having incredible pain and bad symptoms or because I couldn't heal not mentally physically but DR ANDREW FAGELMAN I ALLEGE Decided he could pick up the phone and make a phone call and I believe Epstein did that Maxwell did that and so many others one 800 NYPD fix it ....

For Epstein and Maxwell I wanna know who called the Manhattan DA....?   

I'm waiting for traveler's board to apologize for me for what happened in their offices and for what I allege party Legal FRAUD DR ANDREW FAGELMAN WAS WARNED ABOUT DELITA HOOKS HE LIED ABIUT THAT AND A LOT MORE AND I believe travelers James Toomey in the Lawyers he brought into join him and the goal cheat lie when  party to legal fraud and the their One common concern would I repeal my lawsuit against the NYPD and I wanna know if corporation counsel was involved since they also committed legal fraud including withholding Delita hooks letter threatening me which I believe Joe Tacopina drafted but there's a threat to me it's withheld  by the first precinct and internal Affairs and corporation council  etc. GOAL CHEAT LIE WIN AND USE Ron Kuby letter when I never got to meet him there wasn't time and I don't know how many more crimes would've been committed Saturday after my emergency surgery for my retina damage that the doctors office...


enablers?






DOI knows i'm a whistleblower and have been for so many years including about CityTime ECTP 911 Tech NYPD Corruption at one point I called Mark peters and was forwarded by him to Internal Affairs even though I told him I was suing! Under Nypd Chief Banks his Asst Lieutenant NYPD  Policy IF You're suing you can't report (that the crimes they committed have been downgraded)  and I can upgrade them so he said I was correctly turned away by the first precinct! When I was turned away I was suing and I alerted Judge ALISON Nathan! The NYP policies violate our civil rights that includes round Robin policy -- they don't investigate crime until they investigate you and then they decide whether they're going to break even more loss erasing crimes! In my case they ERASED Sexual assault and they can do that if they rape strippers sex workers a family member.  Ask NYPD Ia SEX CRIMES BAD Lieutenant McAteer or Lt Lamboy if they have any ideas about that? 
https://lawandcrime.com/police/nypd-sex-crimes-lieutenant-indicted-on-over-80-counts-of-child-sexual-abuse/ Like the Nypd Criminal's in my case they were never arrested on the job some my case even promoted! 

At the time NYPD deputy inspector Ed Winski was catering to the hotel the Mercer hotel and breaking laws in my case down the street for the doctors office, I want to know if Jeffrey Epstein had money in the Mercer hotel did he funnel any money to that hotel or any sex trafficking part of his sexual pyramid? FYI I have even been told a rumor that Henry Buhl had raped a woman? The first precinct in the meantime was having stripper parties and if they wanted to rape anyone they could make rapes disappear the way they made the sexual assault and how many more crimes in my case disappear for a wealthy doctors office that caters to NYPD.... i'm just wondering out loud since I've been left alone for years to think and think and think. October 1 2012 I went to get a cyst removed for peace of mind and I left with a hole in my retina and more and more crimes committed including lying in every court where I tried to get justice. I even asked Judge Lynn Kotler does see something say something apply to judges? She would not even let me respond to CORPORATION Counsel Catherine Papandrew LYING in front of her after years of waiting to again attempt to get JUSTICE! 

I continue to be treated like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany and the magnitude of the crimes there may even be human rights violations considering the attack began with DELITA Hooks yelling at me that I have no rights and NYPD Detective john Vergona yelling at me you were gonna drop charges or I'm gonna arrest you and that would've been Saturday 4 PM after emergency surgery Friday for the hole in my retina that Delita hooks Receptionist officd manager who is never interviewed for the job punching a hole in my retina. She came out from behind a desk to stalk me after repeatedly violiting my patient rights and she now claims she was angry at me from the moment I sat down because I moved my chair a few inches. I believe she lied under oath perjury about not remembering me on previous visits as well as she blatantly lied that she was sitting alone at the reception desk both before and after the attack.  There are staff that have made it clear they do not want to  lie for her? Is that why DELITA Hooks perjury claims they weren't there or she doesn't remember their name but she remembers my Rudin protest sign (she ripped off my chest). I wanna know if any of the staff initially lied WITH HER TO DET DWYER WHO with his bosses made a point if withholding a letter where she threatens me to his attention and for his crimes he's promoted to the NYPD FBI TASK FORCE BY CHIEF BOYCE AS PULASKI BOYCE PROTECTED HIM + all criminals my case, bad lt Sex crimes lt lamboy etc on going....


Department of justice is going to narrow there Sex Crimes investigation but it's on so many levels just like the Manhattan DA and remember the US attorney Southern District looked away regarding EPSTEIN and MAXWELL for how many years under Preet Bharara and no action was taken for the NYPD DA  role SAME ROLE  my case EXCEPT Internal Affairs and the DA protected NYPD falsifying police reports downgrading CRIMES were party to erasing sexual assault. Corporation council and how many divisions with investigators for party to lying legal fraud withholding a letter in response to Ron Kuby's threatening me with more retaliation more crimes! 
If anyone in any of the NYPD divisions Sex Crimes internal affairs chief of department etc wants to steal overtime using a pencil or approve subordinates stolen over time or protect stolen Overtime  like these corrupt cops do when they're erasing sexual assault and or their own crimes including falsifying police reports and downgrading crime they can...  my case included!!!



That I wore like a large necklace reminding people we need a trauma level one hospital which by the way had a rape crisis center not rude in luxury condos an FYI we have a pandemic and you know the New York Times the New Yorker no one's going to have a conversation about Howard Rubenstein and Bill rude and just like they don't want to have one about Jeffrey Epstein and Howard Rubenstein DA NYPD AND why Ghislaine Maxwell mentioned her work on behalf of Clinton since she could not get Bill Clinton To write a letter asking for leniency can you imagine she talked about all her work that was financed by Jeffrey Epstein money funneled by Jeffrey Epstein so I want to know did Jeffrey Epstein final money to the Mercer hotel and did any sex trafficking go on there since the first precinct arrest sexual assault in my case how about for the hotel or Henry Buhl? 




Google fearful that I might actually get traffic on my review Google and anyone else that they may be helping? Does Google give powerful people or male abusers are criminals in general free rein while they silence victims silence women artists activists? Well they don't silence me here because people can't find me and look at the response I got when I try and upload a video...




Essentially Google saying that they're   delisting or burying my video after they looked at it curated it it's not worth thing allowed to be seen is that what happened with my blog where they use the excuse on my blog I haven't updated it I haven't done this so blah blah blah no matter what I just feel that I've been buried and when I try and do review and googles afraid that people might actually read it they won't allow it to be posted. 

They let perpetrators silence me by flagging me... I had to fight and fight and fight to get my work back and I did eventually get it all back. Vimeo ended up silencing me and I believe that's when Barry Diller, a jeffrey Epstein in MAXWELL's pal and Mike Bloomberg's pal buys the company.  Wikipedia page on me and censorship deleted but first a misogynist cyber vandal attack.  Vimeo didn't like my Joe Tacopina YouTube and the video exposing the attack at the doctors which makes me wonder. Can you imagine if there's a film about me made by filmmaker than Vimeo would allow it but I can't have a voice there. I'm held to a different standard while criminals are Teflon and it's so shocking how many NYPD get arrested including for rape child rape and they pass the psychological valuations!

Google holds me to a standard my YouTube's to a standard but they don't hold pop artists like pink or Billie Eilish to that same scrutiny.  When a criminal posted a cunt to turn the tables on me on my Google YouTube channel during an open investigation I alerted Google legal YouTube legal they had a US marshal deficient contacted them I forwarded the email Notification from YouTube threatening me to the NYPD and I asked NYPD Det. John VERGONA  in the email is this witness intimidation tampering? NYPD acted on the threat to turn the tables on me protected by Internal Affairs city of New York....

I want to talk about how I cannot report sexual assault that I've audio of Sex Crimes lying to me that the corruption in the Manhattan DA is in the top and it's not just one division of the DA just like the NYPD and Google is preventing me from having to say. 





Note Update: update July 12 woke up feeling stomach pains PTSD extra bad I'm waiting for my review to post the review of Manhattan DA in the meantime I tweeted this via SuzannahTroy: Dr ANDREW Fagelman DELITA Hooks arrogantly brazenly committed perjury even about my MD Dr Vine moving out  4-6 months later. Dr F do many perjuries Attack not on his property he had nothing to do w/ NYPD! Like JEFFREY EPSTEIN NYPD DA ENABLERS MORE CRIMES! Update: July 10 and the review is not up I naïvely thought the truth was up I felt so happy truth up truth out a step closer to justice but Google hasn't posted it it's posted down below in bold red ! SCROLL WAYVDOWN UNTIL LONG PARAGRAPH IN RED BOLD FORTHE REVIEW!
Below is the Google review now up reviewing the Manhattan DA with a photo that went along with it underneath it is more of my commentary and I ask you to please check out this blog post ... The Google review of the Manhattan DA one Hogan Place is down below review in red but PTSD YEARS OF GASLIGHTING + even more crimes ignited my mind going over this over over over as you can see with all the writing between here and that review posted below... because I'm traumatized and I haven't been able to heal October 1 2012  I went to a doctor's for PEACE OF MIND TO HAVE A CYST REMOVED BIOPSIED and left with a hole in my retina cervical damage I was told that I had no rights in my tack her touched me wherever she wanted including using her barefoot to touch my vaginal area to prove I have no rights and she could get away with anything but along the way so many more crimes ... it's staggering I guess the doctors office in the NYPD and their enablers think if they commit even more crimes that's more security because no one want to prosecute any of it? Trying to understand the lack of remorse and the arrogant criminality in plain sight.... So many people have told me there's sorry this happened to me but the criminals involved have never apologized and I believe DR ANDREW FAGELMAN is One of the criminals... that he was party to the police breaking laws to make crimes go away he was in the loop as well as the perjury he committed to make sure yet again I wish to have no justice. July 7 I just saw this typo in a sentence before this and I'm adding in blue italics WOW My voice dictate is there technology to interfere because it says I wish to have no justice when I WISH FOR JUSTICE! I'm adding this photo and I posted a comment on New York Post's website I will let the trauma every day because not only the violence but the campaign by I alleged Dr. Andrew fake them in with his employee and the NYPD breaking how many laws and I let's Joe tack Appino in his partner or party to campaign to convince me online it was my fault gaslighting coming to my YouTube channel and other parties involved in the doctor and his employees behalf gaslighting although some of it is actually criminal because it was done during an open investigation online and also over the phone by detective john Vergona as well as withholding a letter threatening me by him and his bosses which I believe is legal fraud along with corporation counsel city of New York and possibly the legal division of One Police Plaza and I want to know if the New York City comptroller had access to that letter since they have  Investigator as well As well 
DA  since we have audio posted on YouTube of ADA Joan Illuzzi lying to me that they did a thorough investigation. Joan had admitted my attackers letter was  a false cross-complaint. Like everybody involved retaliation including for the criticism of her boss Cy Vance who was exposed in 2015 for trying to lower Epstein sex offender status in the New York Daily News and he had to of known about Maxwell's role along with the head of a sex crimes division. Nobody in the media would pick this story up it had no lakes until Epstein is arrested in New Jersey years later. The gaslighting started on Google you to buy AJohn that's when I posted the video of the attack on YouTube on my channel Suzannahartist! Ajohn stated I threw the first punch when my arm was numb and I was holding bags and Delita HOOKS before the running punch to my head making a hole in my retina. October 7, 2012 I allege Joe TACOPINA and his partner came to my YouTube channel to the video of the attack trying to convince me it was my fault and threatening retaliation but JT's was particularly violent and misogynistic using "cunt" in his allege threat as "BOB DOBALINA LAWYER. 




I'm an artist and I am in an activist so I talked to people all walks of life all backgrounds and I remember heroin addict a ghost of a young man taking my justice card reading it and saying of course they're not going to arrest the doctor's  employee you're an artist and a doctor! Turns our out Dr ANDREW FAGELMAN is not just any doctor, he's a doctor with lots of NYPD patients, Dr FAGELMAN admitted he never interviewed his employee DELITA HOOKS for a job (he claims he never gave her any titles not receptionist or office manager)...Dr ANDREW Fagelman is an Md that never checked DELITA HOOKS references and he had no guidelines for the office and did not investigate what happened to me yet discussed me with his patients and he's admitted all of this as he MOCKED VIOLENCE and the crimes! 
https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2022/06/before-simone-biles-sued-fbi-my-comment.html
I copied my review below because we know the Wikipedia page on possible censorship my entire YouTube channel removed before an election too close to call Mayor Mike Bloomberg's third term was deleted and it also reported on my protesting in Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel outside Dominique Strauss-Kahn  rented penthouse not far from the first precinct.  The photos are in the Getty image and media picked it up a Brazilian magazine and an article about sex abuse Wall St but anything involving me seems to get deleted...? 
I allege Team Dr ANDREW FAGELMAN DELITA Hooks helpers deleted my Yelp review got my account where I communicated with the patient who wrote the first review that she warned him they got that account of mine deleted Yelp refuse to give it back but agreed after I hired a lawyer that I could have my review although they immediately hid it! I know the doctor has NYPD patients  lots of government and patients but I wonder if he has a friend at Yelp? Anything I did exposed in her was deleted removed and the only people that have not returned the work are VIMEO when Barry Diller buys it but I still wonder if Joe Tacopina was involved in flagging me telling the truth or expressing my opinions the goal to silence me especially because he crossed the line and broke laws in my case? 

  
suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
Everyday I PRAY any/ALL party: OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE CRIMES, MY RIGHTS VIOLATED OFFICE OF DR ANDREW FAGELMAN NYPD all involved,PARTY ONLINE GASLIGHTING #YELP lies google youtube VIOLENT THREATS federal offense GOAL ERASE CRIMES,PARTY FRAUD LIE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS BE ARRESTED KARMA pic.twitter.com/FfNsI1NBPu
 
12/31/21, 4:33 AM
  
Please be aware I alleged Joe TACOPINA as Bob Dobalina lawyer, A fake account on Google youtube threaten me during an open investigation posting threat warning retaliation similar to the letter that was withheld that my attacker submitted and you'll know that she has my name but in the letter Ron Kuby submitted which is not exactly what I agreed to and I never got to meet him, there was in time with all the medical appointments and emergency surgery Friday the day before the fall sur Saturday at 4 PM if I didn't drop charges and my attack or has now acknowledged she was never told to turn herself in just me I was targeted and targeted I believe it's called discrimination , l didn't  have her name because again the balance of power appears to be in the hands of the criminals the abusers the powerful enabler's who perhaps have crossed so many lines that their actions are criminal too? I still don't have the names of all the NYPD in all the government officials involved in obstructing justice in my case or worse party to legal fraud and assisting defendants in lying cheat to win in legal proceedings!  


Update I WAS JUST SENT THIS LINK :  https://accountabilityny.org/


 I gave 1 star because Google does not allow negative stars and it is not 1 division of DA., like NYPD 1PP look to top officials Sex crimes, integrity division etc ! YouTube of me outside NYU law school confronting Cy Vance violence towards women is ok?Braggs awfuI too!Audio ADA Joan Illuzzi LYING to me they did a VERY thorough investigation when in fact they didn't even investigate how my attacker DELITA Hooks receptionist for Dr ANDREW FAFELMAN got my name when I was Dr Vine's patient! Joan had admitted my attacker filed a false cross complaint, attack 2nd-degree assault but she, Tiana Walton, Berry, left out a few key details including that it was sexual assault. DELITA Hooks has now admitted she targeted me from the moment I sat down as well as looking me up online but lying that is how she got my name, from social media! As far as I can tell the NYPD and DA protect powerful people and their employees lying during legal investigations and I guess it's OK to commit even more crimes perjury, lie in legal proceedings, in NYC NYS AS WELL AS HARM MEDICAL PATIENTS AND ERASE SEXUAL ASSAULT? It's WORSE than anything I can put in this review including the magnitude of the crimes, the cover-ups, including a letter from DELITA HOOKS THREATENING ME (again - see youtube of attack!) to the attention of NYPD DET ANDREW DWYER, SIMILAR to a prior threat online 10/7/12 THREATENED retaliation using the word c#nt, if I took any action, and the fact NYPD 01 det squad falsified police reports downgraded crime with IA 1pp in the loop + DA erasing Sexual Assault giving my case the Jeffrey Epstein TEFLON treatment + NYPD CRIMES (01 det squad same squad JOAN worked w/ Etan Patz makes me want that case re-opened) erasing crimes for Dr F's office (he didn't fire her he says she's exemplary and he takes her to drug parties aka pharmaceutical ) and it gets worse because the new DA is no better and I have made freedom of information foil requests under corrupt Cy Vance (who tried lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status w/ ADA Jennifer GAFFNEY) and now with the current DA BRAGG, I continue to Request/FOIA a copy of MY LETTER I wrote to the DA Morgenthau on a Xerox of my letter published in the New York Times "battle over the mural of pain". My letter to DA MORGENTHAU was about Jeffrey Epstein w/ the help of his special services girl Friday ghislaine Maxwell JE stole my art. DA should have a date stamped copy of that letter but it's unbelievable the criminality in my case involving a SOHO doctors office (lots of nypd patients gov patients) where my patient rights in my body were violated and it didn't stop there the online gaslighting which has gone on for years even when I was VERY sick with Covid... it's a horror story including the legal fraud because the 01 precinct, Internal Affairs, corporation counsel etc had a copy of a letter threatening me with more false cross-complaints if I dared come back, I got the letter because I never gave up it took me half a decade and I can't believe that the DA and their assistant DA's are not held accountable along with the NYPD IA etc, whether it's my case or the Epstein Maxwell case and

How many other cases? I even reported them to their own division inside the DA called the public integrity division as well as well complains with the New York State attorney general and the ethical committee that is suppose to hold lawyers accountable along with Joe Tacopina alleging that he drafted Delita Hooks letter threatening me and the c#nt THREAT promising to turn the tables as lawyer Bob Dobalina on my YouTube channel oct 7, 2012. I also sued the doctor in the case and he committed perjury over and over from stating he had nothing to do with the NYPD to perjuring himself that he attacked and not happen on his property and even his employee confirmed it wasn't true, that he had in fact instructed her to alert him every time NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer called. They all think they've gotten away with it and so far year after year with powerful enablers they have but so did Jeffrey Epstein.


July 6 update: DR ANDREW FAGELMAN MOCKINGLY STATED he trusted the NYPD to investigate what happened. The creepy little doctor admitted that he did not investigate what happened to me yet he discussed me Dr VINE patient with his patients. I guess that's standard for New York medical community?

Seems to me that Jeffrey Epstein had a similar relationship with NYPD and trusted them as well.
. https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/nypd-let-convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-skip-judge-ordered-check-ins/amp/  (...by the way do you think Jeffrey Epstein had underage VICTIMS New York City see doctors?) Creepy DrF in my case like Epstein got helping hand from the NYPD and the Manhattan DA along with his employee DELITA Hooks? Internal Affairs looked away along with SEX CRIMES DIVISION INSIDE THE DA's office and NYPD SEX CRIMES OR MORE THAN LOOKED AWAY?




McAteer was a member of the NYPD's Manhattan Special Victims Division. He was also an officer with the Internal Affairs division, the department which is said to be staffed by men of the highest integrity. (HORRIFYING ALING WITH LT LAMBOY 2 examples of criminals predators passed psych evaluation served in IA too and same top cops and DAs looked away?) my case audio detective Vasquez a woman from the special victims unit to Sex Crimes unit lying to me that I was not sexually assaulted. 01 nypd MAGORI audio lies to me that I can't report a false cross-complaint she's fast tracked to become a lieutenant exposed by the New York Post TEFLON. If DA IA had done their jobs.. but they didn't. 

Above is the review and as you can see from the trauma the trauma loop goes on and on and it feels so hopeless so if I cannot get justice I can keep writing and talking. When I wrote this originally the mysterious technology glitch that would put "I" in all the wrong places mysteriously convenient huh suddenly reimmerged I was trying to write Cy Vance tried to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status but there was a mysterious "I" included as if any I tried to report crime and wrong doing mysteriously the I would appear....

All the media refused to pick up the article the New York daily news reported first and 2015. I know I contacted them. Years before I had contacted the New York post the Jeffrey Epstein was in the free sex offender app and when they wouldn't run it I put it on my main blog in my misogynist New York blog. Don't you think the feds the FBI the NYPD the DA the media would've wanted to share that based on where his office and his home was? Don't you think Maxwell should've been on there as well the sex offender registry? You'd be shocked at how many powerful people have committed crimes and they have not even been forced to resign.... like this is my opinion that the Accidental governor Dave Paterson although polite about it tried to intimidate the victim of the best friend 6 foot 7 Dave Johnson to drop charges and she did I believe that's called witness intimidations and he was not forced to resign. Rather than count as lucky stars and resign he was able to continue on and he lives in his bubble with so have so many of these people who are connected confident there a Buffalo like Sheldon Silver and then one day they lose their Teflon status? 
DR ANDREW FAGELMAN Smiling and mocking me  bragged ABOUT HIS "trust" 
in the NYPD tune investigate what happened he lied under oath it had nothing to do with him since it did not happen in his property meaning is office when it did.

JEFFREY EPSTEIN ALSO "TRUSTED" the NYPD.....

Dr. Andrew Fagelman with his James Toomey appointed  traveler's insurance lawyer Mark the violence my patient writes my body violated even me caring about the planet the pollution harming it hence asking The medical office to consider paper cups instead of Styrofoam..... they did have one concern and that was was going to reappeal my lawsuit against the NYPD!

Gee I wonder why? Reported my concerns about Toomey incorporation counsel to nyc gov Dept Of investigation....

Do you realize the civilian complaint review board, Commission To Combat Police Corruption and NYPD Inspector general have forwarded my case to Internal Affairs dead on arrival along with how many other cases and we need statistics revealed on the mayor the police commissioner and a different organizations website to show how little hope victims actually have.....

DR ANDREW FAGELMAN bragged about his "trust" in the NYPD. Well you can see from the photo above Jeffrey Epstein had trust in the NYPD too....and DA that looked away over and over again along with at the time I alledge US attorney southern district Preet Bharara and like Dave Paterson afforded soft landings at NYU!

Like a flow chart to the many players including Howard Rubenstein in my case because I had left him a voicemail that if he thought Christine Quinn was going to be mayor he would be disappointed, and it turned out Epstein and Maxwell had some kind of relationship with him too, Rubenstein NYU NYPD DA as well as others....

How ironic creepy remorseless Dr ANDREW Fagelman bragged about how much money he's making and his NYU business degree. Did he get any help at discount getting that done like the pile up of crimes at his Office that are not in the statistical database zero arrests do the math somethings not right here.... it's not right but is it Criminal was he party to violating my civil rights party to the goal to make me drop charges by threatening to arrest me unless I drop charges party to the idea or the awareness that they would have to falsify police reports to make this go away? 


It wasn't one police commissioner my case starts with NYPD Ray Kelly it's on going so far James O'Neill and Shea are the two police commissioner set a blocked me very much like NYPD Chief of Staff actives Robert BOYCE CHIEF OF DETECTIVES also blocked me on TWITTER!