2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, March 13, 2017

NYPD Internal Affairs Corruption Complicity Ray Kelly and Campisi, Bratton and Reznick and now O'Neill and Reznick an App and a New Commission to expose a history of corruption criminal wrongdoing

Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi  have a lot of explaining to do under oath about promoting cops I did fixing in favors and also took lavish gifts including a 911 with a 911 Texas someone over budget over $1 billion and consultants were stealing openly and delivering late in delivering crap Please Google Dr Fagelman assault.   Watch the 30 for second YouTube of his violent lying attack  receptionist/office manager 1800 nypd IA fix it.

Internal Affairs and dirty DAs too often also fix from corrupt NYPD refusing to even put them in front of the grand jury like the Adrian Schoolcraft case.




Preet Bharara pretended call a cop fixing favors  when I'm only in Williamsburg Brooklyn and only with orthodox Jews that coincidentally are tied to the settlement expansion something that President Obama was against

 You can Google my name Suzannah Troy NYPD Det Vergona lied in DD5 v NYPD public member marks. I am alleging Dr Fagelman made calls to his hook or rabbi the nypd slang term  for fixtures inside the NYPD that do  fixing in favors and they decided  to have my attacker go into days after me to have my attacker go into days after me  and file a false cross-complaint the NYPD I am alleging a shored the doctor they would do him a favor he didn't have to fire her that they were threatened me that they would use her false cross complaint and that's what they did I was told that if I didn't drop charges I'd be arrested immediately !  Det John Vergona told me  I did not care if I had two black eyes!   How's that for compassionate policing of a victim of a violent crime a running punched him I had a hole in my retina in SoHo New York City at the doctors after I had a cyst removed by Dr Vine  Who shared the office but moved out two weeks after I was savagely assaulted and Dr Fagelman  refused to fire his violent lying receptionist to repeatedly violated my patient rights and my body. Det John Vergona  if used to answer if he's anti-Semitic.   He was going to false arrest me for running punched my head false arrest third-degree assault and it could only happen he told me on Saturday at 4 PM.


 The NYPD are so sadistic , verbal violence, threats --  they lied and police reports and refused to meet me and then they got off on it that they are using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they did not commit crimesvKuby's letter says that says I'll drop charges against my attacker if my attacker drops charges (not exactly  what I agreed to I did not agree to drop pursuing criminal actions I told him I was going after the cops that I was going to Internal Affairs - he kuby wanted nothing to do with it unless  I went to jail and then he represent me- he warned me it would be awful Saturday  and we didn't know what else the NYPD would do to me -- ) in  contrast they corrupt criminal NYPD detectives 01 precinct with Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen over seeing -- rushed to see on my attacker sign letter which says I better not come back and file assault charges again or she will file them against me!   She openly threatens me the victim yet again to her NYPD Fixers  and I believe Joe Tacopina drafted that along  with a misogynist hate crime using a sock puppet account a fake account on YouTube making clear he was a boy or using the four letter word being w/ C threatening to bury me destroy me and see the tables turned on me and I forwarded immediately it was Sunday night at dinner time and I forwarded it to Det Vergona --  I asked the detective what I asked the two lawyers with a toothache sock puppet counts at threaten me I'm guessing the second one was his partner Chad Seigel  is this witness tampering it is a misogynist hate crime and I reported to google YouTube they deleted their accounts  because they were 100% guilty but they need and worry because the NYPD detective acted on their crimes joining in it was a pile up of crimes threats and Ray Kelly, Charles Campisi  protected everyone involved internal affairs under Bratton who taught me turn broken windows back on the NYPD and now it's James and taught me turn broken windows back on the NYPD and NOW it's James and Neal and Reznick/ Bratton  and Reznick and now James O'Neill  Who doesn't seem to understand that fixing crimes covering up crimes harms any chance at community policing.

Detectives involved in breaking the law to 1st Precinct or Facebook friends with the first cop I ever reported for fixing in favors using because his car is a weapon to threaten me on behalf of the Mercer hotel two years earlier and a few blocks from where I was assaulted inside the doctor  detectives involved in breaking the law to 1st Precinct or Facebook friends with the first cop I ever reported for fixing in favors using because his car is a weapon to threaten me on behalf of the Mercer hotel two years earlier and a few blocks from where I was assaulted ....





 I was monitored by the doctors office as soon as I talked about it on youtube AJohn - suddenly appeared telling me I'm a liar that I threw the first punch and they had video and I asked the NYPD to Texas could I have them talk to him and he said n suddenly appeared telling me I'm a liar that I threw the first punch and they had video and I asked the NYPD to talk  could I have them talk to him and he said no!  He said he go to the office and interview everyone well he refused to talk to my Doctor Who came to me and demanded my tech or be filed he refused to talk to her sister and I asked for help and he never went to the office and interviewed anybody he later said he didn't have to because her detective did although her detective his identity I only found out later by accident and I only saw their faces years laters when nypd refused service for retired Det Vergona The NYPD detective in their supervisors hit batch numbers and their faces but then I found them years later on Facebook their Facebook friends... more on that


they decided they could bowling me like they did at the office filing my patient rights they got the NYPD to do more than believe me but join in breaking laws and actually harassing a victim online trying to convince me it was my fault threatening me lying harassing me actually aren't those crimes as his lying to the police during an open investigation even if the NYPD are lying and police reports  committing crimes as well! Too often also fix from corrupt NYPD refusing to even put them in front of the grand jury like the Adrian Schoolcraft case and in Manhattan my case. Cy Vance's assistants ADA Tiana Walton and Joan Illuzzi did not want to hear anything about NYPD crimes.


 Inspired the concept of the NYPD app tracker  A time capsule and a citizen database to report crimes the NYPD won't let you including their own.   Corrupt cops  have always been protected by Internal Affairs Drugs from the very beginning it's ironic but someone involved in my case told me her mother was one of the first women working in Internal Affairs and they r corrupt.  I interviewed one of the dirty 30.  He told me the internal affairs protected him until they no longer could.


James O'Neill can't hide his true colors the color of corruption blue wall of corruption as he keeps chief Reznick who called and NYPD whistleblower a rat head of Internal Affairs!

Bill Bratton picked an elderly corrupt cop who sees whistleblowers as rats to be the head of internal affair  picked an elderly corrupt cop who sees whistleblowers as rats to be the head of Internal Affairs !   I want Campisi and Reznick to answer questions under oath about my case in front of a new commission into police corruption

 I've spoken with people like Nicholas Heyward  Who feels he never got Justice for his son being murdered by an NYPD officer and sent to a hospital furtherest away.   At least we can be counted  and become part of a store called database statistical base that proves that climb inside the New York Police Department is often covered up.   Future will bring a database an app that can track all this including every New York City government agency that protected the crimes like in my case lawyers from corporate counsel for years on going as well as every politician that failed us and any gov agency that was complicit covering up nypd IA DA crimes.  




Comment:

Comment:
http://www.wnyc.org/story/six-degrees-vinny-gorgeous-nypd-chiefs-mob-ties
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/03/nypd-internal-affairs-corruption.html?m=1

We need a new NYPD app tracker to track crimes the NYPD won't let us report it's bigger than that involves the NYPD, Internal Affairs, and dirty DAs -- look The Adrian Schoolcraft case where the queens DA when you can put it in front of the grand jury and we know why -- Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi moated everyone involved in wrongdoing that did fixing in favors and took lavish gifts including on 911 under Bloomberg -- New era of NYPD corruption graft and all the tech contracts as well as the pension dealings in fact some of the corruption is tied to technology and pension dealings --

But the NYPD did to me inspire two things one in NYPD app tracker concept and to the need for new commission

Sent from my iPhone