2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

NYPD and Internal Affairs Crimes Investigated by Bogus Internal Affairs



Internal Affairs can't police the police let alone corrupt Interbsl Affairs. I wasn't going to post this but I think it's been over a month and a half and it's clear that it's just continued protection of crimes and wrongdoing from the doctors office to the 1st Precinct to Internal Affairs  and top brass and 1 Police Plaza protecting pile up of crimes from the doctors office and Soho Rich Soho to the 1st Precinct to Internal Affairs  just criminal and I'm being treated like a Jew in the early stages of Nazi Germany and the district corrupt cops are using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend the NYPD didn't commit crimes and this is top brass pretending this!

 Even Rudy Giuliani  gave us a new commission into police corruption but not mayor Bloomberg or BloomdeBlasio -- mayor de Blasio  acts like the NYPD up work mailing him and his family and everyone who voted for him thinking that he would bring change feels betrayed including me.

 The NYPD like every government agency in New York appears to be breaking laws doing wrongdoing and just expanding their public relations division to sell lipservice public relations that they're so wonderful!   Newest NYPD campaign in the subway was just offensive the false notion that the NYPD are compassionate! NYPD Det John Vergona lied in police reports threaten me  repeatedly told me he didn't care by two black eyes!!!!   He had his face he hid from me as did his supervisors and I finally saw him for the first time in 4 years later I found him on Facebook she's Facebook friends with my attackers corrupt detective who hit his identity from me like Ku Klux Klan members hide behind sheets and they're both friends with the first corrupt sleazy Police Officer I ever met and reported to Internal Affairs PO gene Schatz!  See PO Gene Schatz's  fuck you read glove Facebook page which pretty much is the true Community affairs attitude when it comes to fixing in favors for the Rich of SoHo...fuck nypd patrol guidebook, protocol and the law.

Lying to  police during an open investigation is a crime as is NYPD fabricating a mutual salt and lying in police reports downgrading crimes from second-degree assault and menacing in a false cross-complaint to mutual assault to then no assault!

If Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel written to bury me destroy me and see the tables turned on me calling me and Joe Tacopina calling me a cunt  in the threat he posted on YouTube if it was him they committed crimes if it was them interfering with the police investigation threatening a victim and then if he wrote that letter for her and she signed it my attacker there again is the threat warning me to not come forward and report second-degree assault or else she will file yet a  Second force cross complaint and internal fair Sergeant Mary O'Donnell read Delita Hooks open  crime of threatening me yet again and she signed it  that's a crime threatening your victim and she did it openly and ISB Sgt Mary O'Donnell read me the letter in front of her partner Sgt Kroll said she said case closed!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em IAB Lt Fikru stated  this video of the attack speaks for itself but he wasn't gonna do anything it wasn't his job!   You at Internal Affairs Mary O'Donnell off the hook and you could hear in the audio refusing evidence.  You can hear her refuse evidence that Ron Kuby's letter is not what I agreed to! 1pp and IA top brass internal fares decided they were going to use Ron Kuby's letter to cover up the fact NYPD officers committed crime!


I finally posted this videontoday when it became clear yet again Internal Affairs ic going to continue to protect IA, intergrity Unit and NYPD crimes my case.


NYPD Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell Refuses Evidence - YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZC1W-aqgs
IAB Lt Fikru protected IA Sgt Mary O'Donnell

IA Chief Campisi, Reznick, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill protecting Sgt Chen turning me away as well as DI Ed Winski  and internal affairs role participating in covering up NYPD crimes threatening me coercing me lying in police reports and acting on a misogynist Hate Crimes to turn the tables on me!

NYPD 01 Sgt. Chen False Cross Complaint Turned Away Call IAB, CCRB - YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=syrc3ncHFTI




 Go to the new video that's posted at the top of my blog...
Listen long enough and you'll hear IA Sgt say IA investigates IA. FYI internal affairs is a fake corrupt entity that does the bare minimum because their goal is to protect the NYPD brand!  I reported Internal Affairs  I think IA picked a Jewish sergeant to call me back because I have accused the nypd some ofanti-Semitism so it's like a big joke to to Internal Affairs because whatever the color race ethnic background the NYPD IA tends to be one color blue the blue wall of corruption and that includes IA.   IAB Lt Fikru admitted the assault video Google Dr Fagelman assault -- Lt . Fikru said the video speaks for itself but it is not his job.  His job was to investigate IA sgt Mary O'Donnell and he protected that wrong doing.

IA and NYPD top brass Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton and Reznick and Chief Boyce and now Jimmy O'Neill have all protected the det squad acting on a misoygnist hate crime I allege my guess Joe Tacopina was behind.  I forwarded the cunt calling threat to bury me, destroy me turn the tables on me to Det John Vergona who is an evil corrupt coward who never me -- he refused repeatedly to meet me and see the wounds from the assault and he acted on the cunt calling threat protecting all the violence -- he said even steven and he let me know he works for the NYPD when he yelled at me You are going to drop those charges or  I am going to arrest you!

PC Jimmy O'Neill is the latest in line of PC's now party to wrong doing because continues to protect NYPD IA crimes involving the attack lying in police reports and threatening me and the NYPD  acting on misogynist hate crime.



There was a  of piles up of crimes (google dr Fagelman assault) from the doctors office to the police department to internal affairs at some point if you're not gonna make arrests and you protect the criminals you are there for party to the crimes which is the case with Internal Affairs.


Since they've done absolutely nothing I decided to put this up at first I didn't because I thought maybe this time not actually do something but James O'Neill is the same as Bratton and Ray Kelly and Campisi and Reznick protecting NYPD crimes wrongdoing ditto for Internal Affairs Drugs use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend the NYPD didn't line police reports and I posted the police reports everywhere possible google nypd Det Vergona lied


Google my name Det John Vergona public member marks. See police report proves Det John Vergona a liar. Google my name Det Vergona Delita Hooks liar.

I also posted her posted false cross complaint. Private Investigator spoke to Dr Andrew Fagelman when he was asked if he spoke to the police he said no comment.

The NYPD detective squad and supervisors acted on the misogynist Crime cunt calling threat that I'm alleging my believe Joe Tacopina wrote calling me a confrontive cunt, threatening to bury me and destroy me , I believe he also wrote my attackers letter to her NYPD fix your openly threatening me yet again which is also a crime and NYPD rush to seal my attackers crimes with their crimes and all along the police department has reopen my case and close it using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend that they didn't commit crimes including the integrity unit internal affairs or party to corruption and crimes. I've just learned the full name of the crops integrity unit Lieutenant Michael J. Agnese you're all these years and I was told he didn't have a supervisor and the integrity unit refused to give me the information of where he was located to serve him. Chief Boyce knows lying to the police during an open investigation is a crime yet he protected the doctors office and he rotated Sergeant Chen out he make sure that no one had to give me batch numbers including like his predecessor Chief Pulaski.

Chief Banks had Lieutenant Gannon tell me but I could not upgrade assault charges to second-degree assault during my federal lawsuit you're not allowed to upgrade assault charges!

But the reality is it was second-degree assault and they did a downgrading to a mutual assault and then never sought to cover up NYPD crimes and internal
affairs this party to wrongdoing never taking any of this seriously because they were going to fix it sending it to the integrity unit to die and at no point did any detective from the detective squad or the integrity unit or internal affairs meet with me to investigate coercion and lying and police reports and threatening me as well as the cunt calling threat no one in the police department or internal
affairs want to discover who called me a cunt calling threat and why the NYPD broke laws acting on it turning the tables on.

IA Lt Fikru stated the video of the assault speaks for itself but he was going to do nothing because that wasn't his job.

Internal Affairs is overwhelmingly corrupt and when I tell people that Internal Affairs Investigate internal Affairs allegations of corruption, people just laugh at night because it's funny it's just absurd.

It's been over 4 years...almost 4 1/2 years three police commissioners 2 Chief of Internal Affairs 2 Chiefs of NYPD and Chief Boyce Long with everyone involved that hit their identities their badge numbers and lied and police reports in my opinion thet just plain evil misogynist and some are possibly anti-Semitic like Det John Vergona who refused to answer yes or no are you anti-Semitic? False arrested you on the Sabbath? Even have a written email expressing that same believe but I sent him immediately when he told me well actually he screamed at me you're going to drop those charges or I'm going to arrest you. That didn't stop NYPD detective John Vergona from having his corporate counsel lawyer Jonathan Popolow lie for him stating he didn't know I was Jewish when is sitting in the NYPD have The email "G-d Sees all" Oct 16, 2012.

No point did they investigate any of this but what they did is covered up at some point Internal Affairs told me that this was not a police matter but a medical issue my case was forwarded to the department of health and Department of Health lawyer with a witness told me it's not true IA forwarded my case and it is a police matter.

I also reported harassment on YouTube to Internal Affairs some I alledge by NYPD officers.

Also NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos never contacted me and the support and gave his email, his NYPD email so I emailed him asking for batch numbers he never responded because he was going to protect crimes and sign off on police reports lying that I was uncooperative when in fact the police would not even meet with me -- no one from the detective squad met with me the corrupt detective squad only met with the Rich doctors office and nypd detectives fabricating police reports with Sergeant Chen Lt Burgos Lieutenant Agnes Lt fikru DI ed Winski and top NYPD brass including inside internal affairs, chief Pulaski and far more years Chief Boyce and they covered up all their crimes using Ron Kuby's letter when in fact they have a letter from my tack or which she signs openly threatening me and warning me not to come back and only Joe Tacopina my guess could be stupid enough to commit a blatant crime like that threatening a victim warning them to not come back or she would retaliate against me yet again filing a second pass cross complaint and get away with it because of corrupt dirty NYPD he's probably used to working with crap dirty and NYPD isn't he?

I really don't know how these people look at themselves in the mirror and it's like they don't believe in G-d and karma.

Truly from the doctors office to the police department everyone involved in the violence and lies it's evil and I know eventually climb up and get them but I would really like Justice now, as well as my case settled now as well as an apology and arrests.