2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Corporation Counsel LIES aka Fraud "Cheat to Win"!City Council Make CC, Internal Affairs Hold Monthly Televised Hearings Explain our Cases To Shut Down #NYPD Crimes chronic #discrimination #civilrights violated Protected 1 Police Place CC Internal Affairs!

Jun 28 update Sunday - my newest idea:

The civilian complain review board, Commission To Combat Police Corruption and NYPD Inspector general all Forwarded my case 2 corrupt Internal Affairs - DOA - Dead on arrival and I would like legislation that forces these agencies to follow through and list how many our cases are DOA (dead on arrival)  as well as monthly public hearings by Internal Affairs explaining why they are closing our cases meaning literally exposing them to admit that they are breaking the laws party to violating my civil rights our civil rights like in my case etc.

If they were monthly public hearings that were Televised  maybe we would have justice?

If anyone wants to label me a complainer let's go over what I've complained about and it will prove how RIGHT  ON I have been on CityTime ECTP 911 tech Corruption oh yeah and how many retired NYPD is advisers and NYPD's role in the tech corruption or with the payroll system stealing overtime like Sex Crimes Lieutenant Lamboy lying about rape overtime for Cy Vance and hours 1 police plaza he never worked! Ask Chief Dowd why he didn't notice the 911 tech was Way over budget and that the contractors were delivering late and have our current top rest explain the second command center called PSAC2 why it was years late over budget and why it's top secret?

suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@DemocraticAGs‬⁩ ⁦‪@TishJames‬⁩ ⁦‪@AaronDFordNV‬⁩⁦‪@KwameRaoul‬⁩ ⁦‪@noblenatl‬⁩ ⁦‪@barryfriedman1‬⁩⁦‪@policingproject‬⁩ .⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩
 CorpCounsel lawyers LIES
Fraud "Cheat to Win"!
NYC Council Make CC, #NYPD
Internal Affairs Hold Monthly
 Televised Hearings Explain
 our Cases To Shut Down #NYPD Crimes
 chronic #discrimination #civilrights
violated Protected 1 PP, CC IA!
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/06/corp-c…pic.twitter.com/fSN38prqZF
6/28/20, 10:36 AM
  





















suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩ deBlas APOLOGIZE!
Eric Garner I PRO SE BLOOMBERG era
U SOLD ADVERTISEMENT w/your son.
Apologize to my Bronx Mom be4
she DIES SHE KNOWS!
My Dad WW2 decorated
Veteran died knowing treated
 like Jew Early Stages Nazi G ongoing!suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/06/corp-c…+ur Intell NYPD #Survivor City Hall pic.twitter.com/FXOljCkXPy
6/28/20, 4:28 PM


From top NYPD to the union leaders they seem unable to explain why people are so critical of the NYPD. I'm against violence and there's no justification but why are people even being violent towards the NYPD it seems union leaders to 1 police plaza internal affairs have no idea?

Eric Garner and I started out pro se under mayor Michael Bloomberg and we thought it would be better under de Blasio! If you haven't read Eric in his own handwriting then you don't know what it stops today means and our current mayor and his friend Al Sharpton aren't sharing it with you I am! Google it! 


http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-garner-handwritten-lawsuit-from-7.html?m= Corporation counsel OWES ME AN APOLOGY  action taken in my case including cops that openly broke laws and violating my civil rights in the city owes me money for years of obstructing.Corporation counsel who is mean apology action taken in my case including cops that openly broke laws and violating my civil rights and the city owes me money for years of obstructing justice! Ditto Eric Garner's hand written lawsuit it needs to be fully investigated and if it's proved to be true bring them and question them under oath televised then his family is owed money! If They were forced to sign agreement that they could not reopen this then that has  to be over ride to get to the truth. 
Please read Delita Hooks letter ANOTHER OPEN THREAT TO ME!!!!

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

Joe Tacopina who brags he got an Abner Louima cop off and The NYPD rape cops off has never denied he broke laws during my case using a fake account on YouTube to threaten me with retaliation if I took action and that he drafted my attackers letter threatening me in a similar fashion minus the word fight picking cunt (discrimination targeting me and labeling a courageous woman who speaks up..) Delita Hooks committed perjury her newest crime and claimed she only remembered my one visit because she knew I have a medical issue,  that I AM a de axe older than her and I was Dr Vine's medical patient when she TARGETED ME #discrimination against me and targeted me and broke how many


DELITA HOOKS ADMITTED SHE WAS ANGRY AT ME FOR Moving my chair in the waiting room that she had lined them up perfectly and she admitted I asked her would you consider paper cups instead of Styrofoam that it's better for MOTHER EARTH!  I wish you would stop committing crimes and taking advice from people who are clearly giving her bad advice in my opinion of this is an opinion blog -- and tell the truth because I'd rather see the people that were breaking laws enabling her held accountable although she does have to take responsibility and stop years of lies along with those that empowered her!

 laws but look how many people advised her and encouraged her to commit even more crimes!  Delita Hooks claims she only remembers one medical office visit and that somehow she came to the conclusion I'm a complainer sounds like her NYPD friends are Joe Tacopina urged her to label me but my question is when are there going to be arrest and accountability and apologies in my case instead of more wrongdoing more discrimination more Teflon crimes? 0 remorse! I NEVER TOLD DELITA HOOKS MY NAME AND SHE GOT IT Violating my patient rights as well as stealing a note I wrote my MD on the back of my doctors business card and she threw it away destroyed it! The Manhattan DA NYPD IA are guilty ENABLERS!!!!

As a Jew who knows people firsthand survivors of Auschwitz of horrific torture salvation I've even met a survivor who is a victim of medical experiments on his back without anesthesia as a little child  -- AS A JEW AND A WOMAN -- AN ARTIST AND ACTIVIST -- I am waiting for someone or people in positions of power to stop the discrimination and speak up and take action in my case! I continue to be treated like a Jew in the early stages of Nazi Germany and my dad a decorated World War II veteran knew that and even knew Ray Kelly's role and he can't backtrack and try and deny it at any point just like NYPD union leaders they could've said I don't condone this but they didn't. I called Pat Lynch's office regarding the NYPD Rape cops. He and his staff are always polite but I want Union leaders who defend NYPD to do it in public hearings along with top cops. 

I can't stop your PREJUDICIAL labels you put on me TO DISCOUNT ME OR ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY THR UNJUSTIFIABLE!

 I have every right to report CRIMES!  I've audios where I'm told I'm not allowed to report a crime or I'm being lied to you that I wasn't COERCED (I agreed to FALSE ARREST 2X if I did not drop charges and finally dropped charges out of fear since I had emergency surgery for my eye!) -- Corporation counsel lied in court hearings that I was not coerced and they protected police reports that were falsified and withhold a letter from my attacker threatening me with a second false cross complaint and the Manhattan DA who protected all crimes admit it in front of witnesses that my attackers complaint false complaint and she committed second-degree assault. I would not want my attacker to go to jail for all the crime she committed but she has to be held accountable. Just like Jeffrey Epstein for how many years she has no record like he had no record and she didn't do forcible touching I made it clear don't touch my body! She did including her barefoot to my vag! I told NYPD Det Vergona! !


suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@SBANYPD‬⁩ ⁦‪@SBA_president‬⁩
 Ask Pat Lynch, ask yourself why
NYPD GREEN LIGHT VIOLENCE
AGAINST OK AND DID IT GET THE RESULTS U NYPD PO SCHATZ DET VERGONA/Dwyer/Burgos/E. Winski etc wanted?
Inspired NYPD app tracker,
 request monthly televised public
 hearing Corp Counsel
 IA on our case
PROVE CHRONIC ENABLING
6/28/20, 10:31 AM
  


















My case it's in your face the crimes and anyone of them could sit up and said this is wrong but they didn't....  Dr Andrew Fagelman has lots of NYPD Patients and I was LABELED A BALL BUSTER SO IT WAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO A FAVOR FOR DR F and retaliate? Det. said brooke was in my case our friends were the first cop I ever reported to Internal Affairs and NYPD police officer SCHATZ FINALLY ARRESTED IN 2019 drunk driving -- of course leaving the scene of his wrongdoing why not he did it how many other times like when I first reported him in 2010 abuse of power with his car illegally using the sirens for non-emergency using his car like a weapon and for The Mercer Hotel owned by Jeffrey Epstein friend Andre -- my guess Epstein a part owner!  

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2010/11/nypd-po-schatz-seems-confused-on.html?m=1


https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/07/10/nypd-let-convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-skip-judge-ordered-check-ins/amp/


The dirty corrupt cops in our cases were protected including the Jeffrey Epstein case enabler's in my case the cops openly broke laws detectives and bosses have their jobs or Retired got promoted protected in the Manhattan DA and his assistant district attorney is that obstructed justice like for instance a Jeffrey Epstein  either still are employed or they got soft landings!

Ask NBA Star Thabo Sefolosha and Joe Jazz Hayden! I'm sure they would agree that the Manhattan DA is racist and he should've been forced to resign. Ask Jeffrey Epstein's victims if they think the Manhattan DA and everyone in the staff involved and obstructing justice should be forced to resign I know I feel that way about my case with the doctors!

There are countless victims of Reppin sexual assault that were more than betrayed by DA who gets to keep his job along with all his assistant district attorney's!

Cy Vance and his ADAs and firmer ADAs also need to be forced under oath to answer questions I want the world to know what's been going on for years in plain sight and why do they keep their jobs or get soft landings?




Instead years and years of empowering Crimes and Civil rights violations where I was not safe at an MD's office. I went to get a cyst removed from a doctor that rented space from Dr Andrew Fagelman who admits he has lots of NYPD patients and he bragged about how he trusts the NYPD that he didn't even investigate what happened to me and he trusted NYPD and he smirked! 

We are seeing records amount of people expressing how much they don't trust the NYPD but the NYPD and union leaders and top cops don't want to investigate why! 







The post below is from few days ago...

https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/06/dept-of-health-nypd-under-reporting.html?m=1

Department of Health report NYC underreported civilian deaths KILLED BY NYPD? NYPD Detectives bosses broke laws my case so I guess I'm lucky they didn't murder me fixing favors for Dr Andrew Fagelman who did not fire Delita Hooks http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

 NYPD Killed People Under Reported Like Erasing Crimes for Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks + NYPD Det bosses crimes my case Thanks for not murdering me just breaking laws lying party to gaslighting coercion threats to me breaking so many laws and erasing  Crimes how many enabler's in positions of power have protect them

DOH report shows NYC underreported police-related civilian deaths
https://nypost.com/2020/06/24/doh-report-shows-nyc-underreported-police-related-civilian-deaths/
Update in red June 25, 2020 
The RUNNING PUNCH TO MY HEAD BY DELITA HOOKS COULD HAVE KILLED ME BUT DR ANDREW FAGELMAN CALLS HER EXEMPLARY AND TAKES HER TO DRUG PARTIES. Every government agency I attempted to report the wrongdoing put up a wall to make sure I would not have justice that nothing would happen and guess what when they do this they collect their paychecks  their pensions except three agencies who forwarded my keys to Internal Affairs to die and that's the civilian complaint review board, the NYPD Inspector general, and the Commission To Combat Police Corruption but of course dead on arrival because Internal Affairs is as guilty....
Dr Fagelman bragged about his TRUST In the NYPD and he lied under oath that the attack did not happen on his property when it did my patient rights my body violated on his property and he didn't investigate it yet he discussed me doctor Vine's patient with his WITHOUT INVESTIGATING!

Every step of the way I've been thwarted and Dr Andrew Fagelman and his NYPD enablers think that's so funny along with their legal enabler's ha ha like his travelers group Lawyer waving a Styrofoam cup at me as if to say f- you in the middle of a deposition.  His Travelers group  handed a Styrofoam cup to Delita Hooks - Hooks looked like she was going to murder me she wasn't laughing and smirking like Travelers group lawyer -- it was quite a different expression but both of them were sending me a message and they're confident they can get away with whatever because I continue to be discriminated against and denied Justice!



My Human Rights my patient rights my body my civil rights violated.... A pileup of crimes from the doctors office to a police department my patient rights violated here in New York City New York state it's OK because it's OK to discriminate against certain people target them discriminate against them!

.....it's called discrimination....

Travelers group - Had no problem with their client and his employee committing perjury my patient rights violated a hole punched in my retina sexual assault but they did have one concern would I be re-appealing my lawsuit against the NYPD so I question their relationship with the city of New York the NYPD and anyone else that was committed to making sure I don't have aka #Discrimination obstruction of justice #Fraud ????????????????????????????????






Dept of Health NYPD Under reporting civilian deaths similar to ERASING CRIMES FOR Dr Fagelman Just like in Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy Case as just one example top NYPD including Internal Affairs chief and Internal Affairs steering committee a race crimes they're literally breaking laws as well aren't they? Obstruction of Justice party to falsified police reports and more making crimes disappear


On the front page of my Federal lawsuit -- states NYPD fix crime (and their stats) like a Las Vegas Casino.

City and State: Dept of Health NYPD Under report civilian deaths similar ERASING CRIMES FOR Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks.Dr F: Delita Hooks exemplary takes her to drug parties he lied under oath w/ Travelers knowledge attack didn't happen his property! NYC crimes plain * The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene quietly released a 2017 draft report Tuesday night that revealed the city vastly underreported police-involved deaths over a recent five-year period, the Post reports.

There seems like all kinds of crime including fraud when you're lying and people as a group in positions of power know it and they're not taking action are they involved in freight besides obstruction of?


Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩
 Department of Health report NYC
underreported civilian deaths KILLED
BY NYPD? NYPD Detectives bosses
broke laws my case so I guess I'm lucky
they didn't murder me fixing favors
 for Dr Andrew Fagelman
who did not fire Delita Hooks misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…pic.twitter.com/htqMVfUZda
6/24/20, 4:07 AM
Download the Twitter app


If fraud was committed cheat to win I want to know how many people were involved in fraudulent activity besides making all this go away when crimes were committed my human rights were for highlighted my patient rights were violated my body including sexual assault violated a hole punched in my retina cervical damage I had to get emergency surgery and never had time to even meet with the lawyer because I agreed to false  rest Saturday at 4 PM I agreed to be kidnapped twice for no crime False Arrest NYPD first precinct.

The travelers group lawyer did not correct the doctor when he lied under oath that the attack did not happen on his property but she corrected him when he said he takes Delita Hooks to drug parties. He said he meant pharmaceutical parties so to me that looks like we're dealing with fraud and I wanna know if Corporation counsel was involved that they as a group conspire to cheat to win and that's fraud?

When I looked up James Toomey travelers group on LinkedIn I found a corporation counsel lawyer her name popped up as well I want to know if there was cross pollination in the goal to cheat to win involving the city of New York?

Also note I let's Joe Tacopina openly broke laws in my case using a fake account to threaten me during an investigation calling me a fight picking cunt and if I took any action he would see the tables turned in the NYPD been acting on it he is the same lawyer that brags he got an Abner Louima cop off and the NYPD rape cops off.

The city of New York lied in every legal proceeding involving my case stating I was not coerced when I was an acknowledge they investigate it so how can you investigate when detectives are refusing to meet me and Internal Affairs is refusing evidence and there's audio evidence of NYPD preventing me from reporting crimes it's called discrimination lying and legal proceedings and cheating to win.


All around they've been cheating but I'm asking if that's actually fraud if they're committing fraud when they cheat to win.






please forward this to the Head of Dept Of investigation because Dept Of investigation has to come clean on Corporation counsel literally going into court lying for NYPD chronically. It's not just the NYPD erasing  crimes including what many in the public believe is murder murder by NYPD officers... Corporation counsel has also been party to making crimes disappear as well as our civil rights violated I know mine were.  Eric Garner stated NYPD targeted him too + committed a crime and violating his civil rights and this was under Bloomberg as well. We voted for de Blasio believing things would get better....
http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-garner-handwritten-lawsuit-from-7.html?m=1
I endured a running punch to my head like the game knock out the Jew at a doctors office in Soho New York City where I should've been safe but I wasn't and then I was violently threatened including online over the phone and even in a letter to the attention of NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer signed off on by Nypd Lt Angelo Burgos and Internal Affairs in the city had this letter and they decided they were going to use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend that I wasn't coerced. I will swear in court under oath anywhere I was coerced because I was I don't know what they would've done to me Saturday 4 PM and how many more crimes they would've falsified and or committed?!

suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩
I am alleging NYPD Corporation
Counsel legal chronically committed
fraud cheat to win as well
as protected erasing crimes
like my case for Wealthy MD office
 w/ lots of NYPD Patients. Dept of Health
reports NYPD under reporting
Civilian DEATHS aka murders? suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/06/dept-o…pic.twitter.com/R6TFeoZA9n

Email reveals de Blasio donor asked mayor for spot on committee dedicated to eliminating cop corruption - New York Daily News

Reminds me of Dr Andrew Fagelman mocking and bragging about his trust in the NYPD to investigate what happened and he lied that it didn't happen on his property. It's horrifying to me that he's got lots of NYPD patients... Considering he doesn't understand the Hippocratic oath



The NYPD Inspector general, Civilian complaint review board, Commission To Combat Police Corruption all forwarded my case to Internal Affairs DOA dead on arrival and I asked them all to follow up and in fact I even asked civilian complaint review board to take back my case because Internal Affairs is so corrupt.




cells I said YES I did not ask race/religion/politics/sexuality but NYPD IA DA GUILTY "round Robyn" #discrimination Eric Garner I both pro se under Bloomberg NYPD Ray Kelly targeted nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2015/05/eric-g… de Blasio too! #Justice pic.twitter.com/yxK9ijsMCg
6/4/20, 5:21 PM
  
America NYC Gov NYS getting wake-up call after wake-up call. I was the only one to risk possibly my life to share Eric Garner his handwritten lawsuit in his own writing filed under mayor Bloomberg and Ray Kelly,

I am an outspoken, peaceful activist and whistle blower.  0ct 1, 2012 I did peace prayers at Integral Yoga, protested Rudin luxury condos replacing a Trauma Level 1 Hospital w/ a Rape Crisis center. I went to get a cyst removed by Dr Vine and left w/ a hole in my retina from Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying employee who targeted me as someone WHO HAS NO RIGHTS! 

Before I was VIOLATED AT DR ANDREW FAGELMAN's 155 Spring st nyc I was loud protesting ECTP aka 911 tech system a response to Sept 11 not working properly and I yelled down Bloomberg at a press conference -- than Hurricane Sandy came and proved me right - 1 billion tax payer dollars overbudget and does not work properly! Over 8 million People rely on 911 nyc! Discrimination is calling an outspoken woman a confrontative C#nt. 


PTSD excruciating insomnia isn't a choice.
I was suppose to be safe at a doctor's!
Delita Hooks discriminated against me - singled me out, yelled at me I have no rights!
So far it seems everyone in a position of power to take action in my case agrees...?

Ex-NYPD cop imported meth from Mexico, date rape drugs: feds - New York Daily News
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-former-nypd-cop-john-cicero-20200629-p5pzu5fyfbcpvfcuxufvlwpsuu-story.html
I bet like all Teflon NYPD criminals in jail or above the law PASSED THE NYPD PSYCH EVAL!