2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My 84 yr old Mom severely handicapped has COVID19 Thank G-d No Evil Unethical Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Lt Angelo Burgos Sgt Chen PO Magori Det Andrew Dwyer John Vergona PO Schatz Sgt Mary O'Donnell Joe Tacopina All Lawyers NYPD crosses ethical lines may they all be punished My involved in obstructing justice in my Case get their karma

Update April 23, 2030:

Mom still w/ us she's breathing on her own she always has been her vitals remained stable she has no fever she does have a bad cough and someone with severe Parkinson's that's not good but she's with us meaning alive https://twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/1252857871403847680?s=21


@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩
My 84 yr old Bronx born Mom no $ full
 scholarship Graduate degree Economics
 after City College
COVID19 still w/ us
I listen to My Brilliant Friend Richter
takes me higher than all the EVIL
the CRIMES #MD
Dr Fagelman office
NYPD crimes
 NYCgov IA DA protects suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/04/my-84-…pic.twitter.com/VbWilkKCUI
4/23/20, 11:33 AM



"Even in this pandemic, we must continue to keep the pressure on the NYPD,” Reverand Kevin McCall, an adviser to the family said. “We have two hands: one to fight COVID-19, use the other one to fight for Justice for Fitzroy Gale by any means necessary.”"



By the way if you look at my Twitter account you'll see how it's impossible for Victims to report a crime if the abusers the criminals including sexual assault besides the running punch to  my head Dr F's stalking abuser receptionist office manager made a hole in my retina with a running punch to my head and I worry about brain damage not only the punch but shaking my head and then years of lirs gaslighting including Dr ANDREW FAGELMAN- he and how many conspired as a group ENABLERS on going If you look at my Twitter account you'll see how it's impossible to report crimes  whether their Jeffrey Epstein and his employees or medical doctor that's connected amc his employee do the math.so if you look at my Twitter account you'll see how it's impossible to report someone whether there Jeffrey Epstein and his employees or medical doctor that's connected in his employee do the math...



I made this yesterday this YouTube and I can't express to you how deeply I believe that you do evil and you don't show remorse or when you do it's because you think of the statute of limitations has run out so I can get away with my crime you did not get away with it.

More than ever we are face with the reminder of our own mortality....




You do evil break laws and or you are party to make more crimes go away making a mockery of what it means to be safe at a doctors make a mockery of violence towards women make a mockery of polluting the planet and you think you're Scott free and clear well you're not and you're not forgiven I don't care if I drop dead I demand justice and when there's someone with integrity and  in a position of power NYS,  New York City someone finally with Integrity I will have Justice whether I'm alive or not.... You do evil you break laws your party to make more crimes go away making a mockery of what it means to be safe at a doctors make a mockery of violence towards women make a mockery of polluting the planet and you think you're Scott free and clear while you're not and you're not forgiven I don't care if I drop dead I demand justice and when there's someone with integrity in charge New York City someone finally with Integrity I will have Justice whether I'm alive or not

My 84 yr old Mom severely handicapped has COVID19 Thank G-d MY MOM IS SAFE FROM VIOLENCE LIES AND THREATS.....No Evil Unethical Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Lt Angelo Burgos Sgt Chen PO Magori Det Andrew Dwyer John Vergona PO Schatz Sgt Mary O'Donnell Joe Tacopina All Lawyers NYPD crosses ethical lines may they all be punished My  involved in obstructing justice in my Get THEIR KARMA HERE ON EARTH And if there is a hell may all burn in hell for eternity for what they did to me and I can only guess other victims... do you think you've won you haven't you haven't learned your lesson you haven't received the karma that you will get before you leave this planet I'm pretty sure about that...

New York City you're not safe at the doctors or hospital and I wrote how many politicians asking for new laws to protect medical patients from violence!

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

https://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

The politicians ignored me and now an 84-year-old woman is dead you have to read this article it's unbelievable only in New York is it OK to punch a patient and this woman wasn't arrested I tweeted the governor and the mayor and said the world is watching!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-elderly-woman-struck-hospital-social-distancing-20200329-54ffdqhx4jgcncf5l3exa3ybkm-story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

Oct 1, 2012 - I was a human piƱata for Dr Andrew Fagelman's employee he did not fire for repeatedly violating my body and they both violated my patient rights I wasn't his patient I was the dermatologist patient and Dr Andrew s Fagelman Delita Hooks should not have been discussing me with his patients but they did LYING ABOUT ME and how did DR ANDREW FAGELMAN DELITA HOOKS BITH get my name if he did not investigate it - if we are to believe his lies that my doctor never discussed me with him how did he get my name when in fact she went to him immediately and demanded Delita Hooks be fired! Dr Fagelman lied under oath he had nothing to do with it.  If he had nothing to do with it and didn't get involved in anyway how did they get my name ?
Dr Andrew Fagelman lied under oath but he had nothing to do with it and that it didn't happen on his property he's a liar and he's confident he's above the law!

I gained 40 pounds it was slow and very dangerous all around my middle I even got a phone call from CityMD but I was .1 pre-diabetic so I had to make changes I was harmed I was treated like a human punching bag and the doctors employee continue to lie because it's New York because they're allowed to get away with crimes in New York if you're connected!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/champ.gothamist.com/champ/gothamist/news/elderly-woman-dies-after-allegedly-being-attacked-not-social-distancing-brooklyn-hospital

Note: I filed ethical complaints against Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel alleging that they broke laws using fake accounts on YouTube during an open investigation identifying themselves as lawyers and threatening me with retaliation if I took any action the thread is similar to Delita Hooks letter to NYPD detective Andrew Dwyer openly threatening me with the second false cross complaint in response to Ron Kuby's letter which is short hand from being coerced.  The city of New York has used that letter in 4 courts  lying that I was not coerced -- Kuby's  is shorthand for caution and the city of New York with hills my attackers letter in response another crime! I will note that I was a patient and I did not have my attackers name I was told her name is "Delite" so Ron Kuby calls her " my attacker" twice in one sentence!  The NYPD Internal Affairs are so sadistic and so unethical that they took special pleasure along with Corporation counsel and using Kuby's letter when they knew and withheld my attackers letter it took me OVER six years of incredible hard work and never giving up to get that letter!


Cowards bullies loud moths Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel did not deny they broke the laws in my case they just were silent like every criminal involved in my case their attitude is this so go away. Hey there in New York they can break laws they're above the law no problem!

These people are so evil I don't know how they live with themselves assume they use something called compartmentalizing...



Mommy went to the famous NYC high school of music and art - skipped a grade...Next  city college...Mom did not have money so at that time The university was like the poor persons Harvard. 

My Mom got a full scholarship to study economics at the University of Minnesota with the professor the dad of the famous filmmakers the Coen brothers!  How many women do you know back then she's now 84 1/2 years old that gets a full scholarship to study on a graduate level economics?  My dad on the G.I. Bill got his PhD at Columbia University in economics. My dad a decorated World War II veteran and Scholar  died knowing I was treated like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany - that I wasn't even safe at a doctors office under Ray Kelly... Nothing is changed and it won't change until there's a police commissioner with integrity and so far I can tell you Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill and Shea do not have integrity along with their internal affairs chiefs and top cops who know about my case and are part of the goal to keep it closed. 


Mommy and Daddy met at  the national bureau for Economic Research I always say I’m a product of the National Bureau for economic research where my parents met here in New York City. 

My mothers neurologist never thought she would survive a year to nursing home but she survived several and the nurses and aids love her they treat her kindly I no longer have to fear that there's a Dr Andrew Fagelman a sociopath in my opinion does an exhibit any remorse or shame just did more harm he doesn't understand the Hippocratic oath - there's no Delita Hooks at the nursing home who it hit my mother the way she hit me and she still has her job and she still lies to anyone who gives her the time of day they both lie 0 remorse along with all their enabler's who have no integrity or decency including Travelers group. Travelers  group lawyer even gotten trouble along with a doctor for their bad behavior and legal proceedings.  Yes The same behavior except I wasn't punched and sexually assaulted in the middle of legal proceeding at travelers group offices but pretty much the same abusive behavior! 


We can talk about a pandemic but I'm one of how many people that are victims of a different kind of pandemic and then there's a wall around the justice system they've been protected every step of the way...  


My mom was born in the Bronx she's pure Bronx and she could actually be coronavirus that's how unique she is but she is in severe severe bad shape and that was before the virus's 

I can't see my mother to say goodbye but I talk to her every day and I noticed a bad cough but she did not have fever or any other symptoms of the coronavirus COVID-19.

If she hadn't been tested she'll be in her room surrounded by everything familiar but when they did test her they quarantined her. The sad thing is not everyone in her wing was tested including her. She was only tested when I alerted them she has a bad cough. 

I'm saying prayers for my mom but when she goes it will be a blessing because she is severely severely handicapped and even to move her hurts her body. Both my parents knew about the unethical doctor and the horrific horrific abuse I suffered from the doctors office to the city of New York that protected NYPD from the 1st Precinct that openly broke laws. 

At the nursing home there's an angel that works there who has Fdny and NYPD and her family she's always been good and kind and her father died and unrecognized hero of the Fdny who saved a babies life but it took it's toll on his health in the city did wrong by him.

When I recently learned that she has a lot of NYPD in the family in there from the first precinct she told me what was done to me was just a few bad apples.

I had to tell her it was not a few bad apples and in fact it's for police commissioners to chief 7 ternal affairs on going it was far more than a few bad apples it's far more and after that I just felt I really couldn't really communicate much with her because it's devastating but I do know she is good she has integrity and she would never harm anybody and like more than a few bad apples including those that are protecting civil rights human rights patient rights violence towards me and NYPD openly falsifying a police reports and conspiring as a group to break laws to ERASE ALL CRIMES  for creepy unethical MD was was warned about the woman who hit me that she is attitude problems that she finally operates people it's hard not to notice her behavior but maybe he can't because his behavior is as bad as hers?


Medical doctors are supposed to have observational skills kind of like NYPD cops and detectives and their bosses but no one questioned how Delita Hooks got my name and Dr F lied Underoath he didn't investigate what happened because it didn't happen on his property but any decent person would investigate however the NYPD refused to meet with me and their lawyers in New York state court lied under oath and said the detectives investigated when they refused to meet me in falsified police reports and they had my attackers letter threatening me with a second false cross-complaint and withheld it in federal and New York State Court but the judge is didn't notice or care it's not their job. I asked Judge Lynn Kotler  to see something say something apply to judges?

Her response not in her purview. See I wanted her to report Corporation counsel lawyers who she gives their own special front row to the US attorney Southern District or even possibly the attorney general or any agency that they lied in her court that I was not coerced and I wanted her to take action against the NYPD Internal Affairs that broke loss and violating my civil rights!

Judge Allison Nathan who is supposed to be a civil rights expert refused to meet me and go over the evidence that Corporation counsel accidentally submitted although they were careful not to include Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's openly threatening me with a second false cross-complaint that letters a crime along with the first cross complaint and the goal to make all this go away by breaking laws.  This was all coordinated with the 1st Precinct openly including the CEO the commander these are serious crimes.

NOTE: I may have a exclusive bit of news I'm not gonna tell you yet but there's a judge that may get sued any whistleblowing case involving corruption New York City government.... It involves some thing that I wrote about for many many years before I became a victim also because I'm a whistleblower is that why the city protected all these crimes because I blow the whistle I speak up when I see wrongdoing?

There is no one in city government any government agency in a position of power that has ethics and integrity and I'll let you know when there is because I will have Justice and I'm almost 8 years I don't have justice. 

This is so moving prayers prayers prayers and just so you know I'm being treated like a Jew in the early stages Nazi Germany and there's no one in a position of power New York City government NY  to take action instead they enable/ protect all crimes violence #discrimination Civil rights violations and human rights violations I had a right to go to a doctors office to have a cyst removed from my arm and biopsied I left with a hole in my retina a running punched my head like the game knock out the Jew and it didn't stop there and it's on going almost 8 years on going however many years it takes....


(For any Jewish people involved in my case - I think a scene Schindler's List"  of a wealthy family saying we don't belong with these poor and middle-class Jews. Yes there are Jews involved in treating me like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany and they're confident what was done to me will never be done to them.  Dr Andrew Fagelman was u remorseful committed perjury was mocking abusive very much like his employees behavior. 


I also am hoping to take all kinds of different legal action in the future including against the city of New York NYPD  and those involved in my case because with the Harvey Weinstein and the bill Cosby and a Jeffrey Epstein --- show us is that when It is the right time and there are people in positions of power including judges that will no longer protect these evil people along with NYPD in the Manhattan DA that are still protecting Jeffrey Epstein's enabler's including inside their own departments but however long it takes I want to take legal actions against the city NYS D DA and ALL INVOLVED  and I'm owed an apology.

If there can be group lawsuits against Internal Affairs the NYPD the city of New York if there are judges where we can through technology examined their cases and see that they were protecting crimes for the wealthy and connected  - want to be included in all lawsuits if I am murdered if I die before I've justice I will still want justice from the grave however long it takes I demand justice and accountability.




I will not take apologies from anyone that committed crimes in this waiting for the statute of limitation to run out. 
There's certain crimes that do you not have a statute in the fact that  these people conspired as a group to break laws to violate my civil rights to make all crimes disappear including their own that doesn't have a statute.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks they are evil I can't imagine what other words to describe them the behavior what they did at doctors office is sacred and I got this little YouTube about why remembering the Holocaust is important we mustn't forget for me it's however long it takes...


The NYPD openly broke laws falsified police reports downgraded all crimes including their own but I also believe Joe Tacopina contacted them that he committed crimes he must be disbarred he must be arrested he must go to jail he is evil he's chosen evil he's done many evil things and I believe before he dies he will get his karma first.... His violence his evil will come back to haunt him before he dies.


I kind of cringed when I use the word evil but I don't know what other word to describe this terrible wrongdoing that they keep doing more evil someone is giving Delita Hooks Counsel encouraging her but she and the doctor are not teenagers they're adults and he took a Hippocratic oath he doesn't even understand it is that ignorant that's sick and twisted and yet he brags he got an NYU Stern business degree when he doesn't even understand the Hippocratic oath he doesn't understand right from wrong so I wonder who helped him get that degree?



suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩
Yesterday notified 84 yr old
Mom severely handicapped
contracted COVID19 Thank goodness
 no one unethical like
Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks
EVIL LIARS W/ criminal enablers
including corrupt NYPD broke laws
w/EVIL IA DA ENABLERS
GOAL ERASE ALL CRIMES! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/04/my-84-…pic.twitter.com/cAOGN9Hopt
4/22/20, 3:12 AM
  


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


Delita Hooks has now ADMITTED SHE GAVE ME THE FINGER THREE TIMES BEFORE I STARTED FILMING!

She has admitted she was angry at me for me moving my chair a few inches she said she lined them up perfectly I don't know if that's going to be her newest new defense.


She was willing to admit everything you seen that YouTube because she's confident the statute of limitations has run out. Did her partner in crime Joe Tacopina tell her that it's safe to admit crimes where the statute is right now because lying to the police during an open investigation doesn't have a statute. 



http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

Delita Hooks letter to the attention of NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer signed off by Lt Angelo Burgos that Letters a crime and threatens me with the second false cross complaint and the police reports where they falsified their lies saying I wasn't available to meet when they refused to meet me including supervisors I have audio I've police reports where I'm continually discriminated against in the city of New York Internal Affairs and DA have protected all crimes like everyone here is Jeffrey Epstein!

Jeffrey Epstein was not arrested by the NYPD or DA ever quite the opposite!

Ditto Ghislaine Maxwell!



suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩ .⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ NYPD 1PP pandemic prep FAILUre y?
Bosses PRIORITIES ELSEWHERE
FIXING favors retaliation
like corrupt dealings my case
 ERASE crimes for unethical
 MD office bloody photo
hole punched retina all
CRIMES SEXUAL ASSAULT
more erased 1PP IA DA NYCGov
twitter.com/suzannahtroy/s… pic.twitter.com/IHdYNlcHEm
4/16/20, 1:42 PM

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

Delita Hooks has no criminal record only because it's been erased by committing even more crimes and far more educated people including lawyers and NYPD and Internal Affairs and the Manhattan DA are all enabler's.

Delita Hooks admitted to threatening me with bodily harm she admitted knocking my iPhone out of my hand three times she admitted punching me before her lawyer suddenly remembered she had an appointment. I really believe 100% G-d Sees all.

In the Jewish Bible there's a term and eye for an eye but I think the modern updated
Interpretation of that is karma - all these people think they haven't done anything wrong then they won't mind me wishing them karma?




That was me hours before running punched my head like the game knock out the Jew and everyone who broke laws in my case and conspire to violate my civil rights my human rights make me drop charges against my will by breaking more laws they're all above the law and they think this is going to go away and it's not I'm just waiting for people in positions of Power with Integrity but right now you're after year and we're on almost a year eight it's just more evil people pylon protecting crimes sending the message violence at a doctors is OK if you don't like the person you don't like their activism here's my activism demanding that we need a hospital a trauma level one hospital and what a surprise some of the people involved are connected to that!

Delita Hooks claim she does not know the name of the woman in blue in the YouTube is actually her friend but she remembers my Rudin Protest sign and she lied under oath that she remembered me only once when she and the evil NYPD Det John Vergona both knew I have a ton of fibroid tumors that makes me feel like I'm pregnant with twins. She did not know my name she got my name by violating my patient privacy!  


I felt beautiful I had done peace prayers at Intergal Yoga in the West Village right by the hospital being turned into condos do you see how many bags I'm holding my arm was numb from having a cyst removed and biopsied when I became a human pin yada and that was funny to the 1st Precinct to corrupt and evil people I have called out they think violence is justified - Breaking laws and violating the civil rights of someone who's called you out for corruption is funny and it's justified. 

How sick is that? In the fictional TV show " The Crown" Young Queen Elizabeth takes delight in learning her critic got punched until she gets a wake up call more than one and she decides to listen to her critic. She meets with her critic and she actually listens to him I guess that's why she's been around for so long and is respected. 

I was threatened over and over including a violent threat over the phone by NYPD detective John Vergona. New York City lawyer Jonathan Popolow and federal appellate admits that he threaten me over the phone with arrest unless I drop charges. 

You will also note the city of New York has not taken action against the NYPD and DA for their role in the Jeffrey Epstein case! 

"Edwards held a string of meetings with Epstein in a Starbucks in Boca Raton, Fla., where the financier told him, “Brad, if you keep prosecuting me in this way, somebody’s going to get hurt.” Edwards refused to settle, and Epstein, who died in jail in August, was finally forced to make a full apology in a letter read in court in 2018."
https://pagesix.com/2020/04/21/jeffrey-epstein-warned-victims-attorney-of-friends-in-high-places/

In audio - I posted on YouTube of sex crimes detective Vazquez lying to me that I wasn't sexually assaulted  or coerced she wants to offer me advice.


You can hear me tell her I didn't call sex Crimes to get advice  I call to report a crime. I made it clear I did not want to hear her advice but I believe that advice was going to be a threat another threat to me. Like IAB  Sergeant Mary O' Donnell reading Delita Hooks letter to Det. Dwyer threatening me with a second false cross-complaint instead in case closed in front of witnesses! One of those witnesses conceited I could come back and report assault  

I was in remain discriminated against it's a human rights violation to discriminate against somebody but every step of the way to state and city of New York have protected all crimes and they're not alone there are lawyers across the ethical lines to help sculpt perjury's like Dr Andrew Fagelman lying under oath the attack did not happen on his property and that she was not a receptionist or an office manager.

Guess what he Dr Andrew Fagelman did admit he did not interview her for the job he did not check her references he did not have guidelines for the office and he admitted under oath he did not investigate what happened yet he discussed me with his patients meaning he lied about me he played the Howard Rubenstein game that Rubenstein played for Jeffrey Epstein trash the victims to justify CRIMES -- crimes that are not justifiable what crimes are?

Dr F lied a lot Underoath along with his employee they both lied even about when my doctor and her partner moved out which was two weeks after I was assaulted violated a hole punched in my retina! 

Dr. F lied under oath about the NYPD as well as other things.

His Travelers group lawyer corrected him when he said he takes Delita Hooks (aka Delite) To drug parties his trappers group lawyer who had waves Styrofoam cups at me as if to say fuck you and a deposition and handed my attacker one they both waved styrofoam cups at me together mocking at me looking at me like they might punch me out again and it's all so funny this evil creep lawyer Rajika Who I hope will one day be treated like the way she treated me corrected the doctor when he said he takes his exemplary employee to drug parties the lawyer chimed in and said he meant pharmaceutical but when she knew he lied under oath stating the attack did not happen on his property she didn't correct him.


Delita Hooks and I we were never alone and she provoked me not the other way around. 

Delita Hooks and Dr Andrew Fagelman openly committed perjury about the attack and even about my Doctor Who moved out two weeks after I was assaulted.
They committed perjury and in the state of New York in the city of New York who can I bring that to when I'm being treated like a Jew in the early stages of Germany to another judge who's going to look the other way?   Are they even more Teflon because there's a pandemic?

Delita Hooks openly admitted my doctor reprimanded her but Dr. Andrew Fagelman openly committed perjury about my doctor demanding my attacker be fired immediately as well as the NYPD he lied and lied and lied why not?

The pandemic makes them even more Teflon.

Delita Hooks admitted her crimes mocking zero remorse just like her boss no remorse no humanity just mocking an abusive and she lied about the fact we were never alone for every truth she admitted she also told lies made up new fall stories committed more crimes.

Why not commit perjury they're confident they are above the law.



Jennifer Gaffney corrupt searched on my blog and again I'm glad because she's married to an NYPD supervisor with access to NYPD data… The NYPD top brass have enabled so much corruption and crime along with the Manhattan DA and look at her role in the Manhattan days role enabling Jeffrey Epstein so he could run his Virgin Islands operations here in New York - he could rape a way he could do whatever he wanted and the Manhattan DA try to lower his sex offender status.





Hours before I was violated I was demanding a trauma level one hospital in the West Village and I'd like to know how many people wish there was a trauma level one hospital in the West Village that served how many communities?

When hurricane Sandy hit people thought of me because I had yelled down Mayor Bloomberg a couple of months before I was savagely violated that the 911 tech system is over budget over $1 billion It doesn't work properly I guess top NYPD cops can't do simple math and again they were no Sherlock Holmes trying to investigate why - Same with everyone inside City Hall and the Manhattan DA and even the US attorney Southern District and US attorney Public Info Quinn that refused to prosecute the criminals that were openly stealing and delivering late I mean who cares right only 8 million people depend on a 911 system which completely flat line during hurricane Sandy and then people thought of me when I yell down Mayor Bloomberg at a press.same with everyone inside City Hall and the Manhattan DA and even the US attorney Southern District and US attorney Public Info Roechling that refused to prosecute the criminals that were openly stealing and delivering late I mean who cared right only 8 million people depend on a 911 system which completely flat line during hurricane Sandy and then people thought of me when I yell down Mayor Bloomberg at a press conference

I yelled down Mike Bloomberg like I was a politician inside British Parliament because sometimes that's what it takes to be heard when it's life or death and how many people died because hurricane Sandy the system flatlined?

During hurricane Sandy Saint Vincents hospital was being made into Rudin luxury condos but the hospitals generator worked! 


After the attack I slowly gained 40 pounds I was heading towards obesity I had looks so beautiful and I don't anymore but I now recently at almost 58 have lost 40 pounds who wants to be in a pandemic 40 pounds overweight heading towards diabetes diabetes and diabetes does not even run in my family I developed Health issues that would make me very vulnerable to the pandemic and I barely sleep I woke up at 2 o'clock it's almost 4 AM do you think that's good for my immune system in New York City during a pandemic? Is any of this?

Can you imagine your health falling to pieces because you're violated at a doctors office in Soho and I had written how many politicians saying we need special laws to protect Patience from violence and guess what none of them did anything and an 85-year-old woman from my neighborhood is dead because she was punched at the hospital by a woman like the one he punched me except the woman who punched me has no criminal record because the NYPD broke laws and the Manhattan DA protected her and everyone involved like they were Jeffrey Epstein and his enabler's! Can you imagine your health falling to pieces because you're violated at a doctors office in SoHo and I had written how many politicians saying we need special laws to protect patients from violence and guess what none of them did anything and an 85-year-old woman from my neighborhood is dead because she was punched at the hospital by a woman like the one who punched me except the woman who punched me has no criminal record because the NYPD broke laws and the Manhattan DA protected her and everyone involved like they were Jeffrey Epstein and his enabler's


By the way I had reported the Manhattan DA to the NYD AG before I was assaulted for Cy Vance's role role and making sure that St. Vincent's Hospital crooks were not prosecuted. 

Never occurred to me that Howard Rubenstein might've made a call to the DA don't prosecute the crooks it'll slow down converting a hospital and to condos. Did Rubenstein make a phone call to the DA to asked to lower Jeffrey Epstein's sex offender status.  Why don't we know the names of the NYPD that told Jeffrey Epstein to ignore judge and like the cops in my case maybe they should be prosecuted or does it go all the way to the top? 
Reminder the NYPD control press passes and they're not shy about breaking laws and violating your civil rights....



When I got this I thought oh is this true isn't he married to very pretty woman but no he's not married she divorced him and the smug arrogant sicko Dr Andrew Fagelman was smug and arrogant as he committed perjury but when he was asked why his wife divorced him what were the grounds for the divorce he was shaking with anger he got on his phone and ran out like a small child so now I fully believe this tip I was sent....
Date: July 10, 2017 at 10:28:32 AM EDT
To: Suebe1art@aol.com
Subject: Andrew Fagelman, MD. 

Hello, Suzannah B. Troy.

I read your blog from time to time-- I understand the level of corrupt tactics the NYPD and Dr. Fagelman have engaged in are appalling.

Thought you may want to know-- Dr. Fagelman has had some involvement with a female who is mentally ill, and as she went to file a police report for assault, he did just about the same thing he did to you. What a shame. This Fagelman never learns.

Supposedly, now, she filed a complaint with the ADA section of the DOJ, claiming mental health discrimination by the NYPD when she attemped to file a report. Apparently, Dr. Fagelman got the cops to say she's mentally ill, that her assault claim has no value because she's mentally disturbed.

Apparently, the FBI also investigates this kind of thing-- mental health discrimination by government agencies. I think they also got a tip as to what's going on.

What a shame, this Fagelman never learns. Shame to hear he's been the cause for your insomnia.

Wishing every good soup safe passage through this frightening time best of health to you and your love ones thank you


for the worst customer service +  my patient rights and more violated, please google Dr. Fagelman assault YouTube and share
You'll find a YouTube  October 4, 2012 when "Ajohn" on behalf of "Delite" aka Delita Hooks started on line gaslighting lies. I was savagely assaulted VIOLATED at Dr F's office 155 Spring St  nyc oct 1, 2012. YouuTube has over 760,000 views on how not to treat someone. My patient rights were violated my body repeatedly violated and there's no remorse zero apologies just more lies even perjury and EVEN more ABUSIVE so imagine coping with coronavirus fear living nyc because I wasn't safe at a doctor's office.   

Please  excuse terrible typos I endured a savagely violent assault Google Dr Fagelman assault all involved are Teflon like Jeffrey Epstein was and Ghislaine Maxwell is protected by corrupt NYPD and DA 



Here's an optimistic article on Mother Earth. October 1, 2012 I had simply ask would you consider paper cups instead of Styrofoam it's better for Mother Earth. Delita Hooks aka Delite and Dee has admitted that is what I asked. Dr Andrew Fagelman and his Travelers group mocked me caring about Styrofoam. The article talks about 2070 and I believe in 2070 I will no longer be on this planet planet that is being destroyed by greed stupidity and cruelty.  I'm almost 58 years old...
Why we’ll win the fight against climate change
https://apple.news/AkO5kMn37TNTzHoPecPEEaA

Update: 5:45 am - I woke up at 2 AM and I cannot get back to sleep I'm in PTSD mode..   
I cannot say happy EARTH Day -- I want you to know in Travelers group building near Central Park - And travelers group office is there a lawyer on behalf of this evil doctor and his employee thought it be funny to stack Styrofoam cups up and to make a mockery of Styrofoam destroying this planet so I think travelers group owes me an apology for violence and abuse that went on in their offices including buy one of their employees waving a cup at me as if to say fuck you and handing a cup to the woman who did running punched my head making a hole in my retina and it's a big joke to all of them mocking and laughing during depositions so funny I'm owed apologies accountability and so far two.
and travelers group office is there a lawyer on behalf of this evil doctor and his employee thought it be funny to stack Styrofoam cups up and to make a mockery of Styrofoam destroying this planet so I think travelers group owes me an apology for violence and abuse that went on in their offices including by one of their employees waving a cup at me as if to say fuck you and handing a cup to the woman who did a running punched my head making a hole in my retina and it's a big joke to all of them mocking and laughing during depositions so funny I'm owed apologies accountability and so far two settlements....

I am owed justice - but for me and too many New Yorkers  there's a wall around the justice system.