2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Dr Andrew Fagelman The violence in his office The gang of people involved in obstructing justice both criminally and civilly from NYPD Internal Affairs DA to others involved including City of NY and I allege travelers group -- The abuse that went on in Travers group offices along with everything else including discrimination that for some reason it's OK to discriminate against me at a doctors violate my body conspire as a group to threaten me or protect those threats protect that wrongdoing must be held accountable there's something called patient rights and when people violate them or conspire to protect violence or make a go away at a doctors or medical facility there Hass to be accountability and we need special new laws to go after people like this




First prayers for the good doctors the doctors and staffers  that would never ever ever do with Dr. Andrew Fagelman did and is doing choosing to lie on going
Because he doesn't have the decency to ethics he doesn't understand the Hippocratic oath but he did get an NYU Stern business degree! I wonder if his connections helped him with that as well did you get it at a discount?

 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ NYPD arrest perp coronavirus fear punched elderly woman hospital v Unethical perjurer Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks not fired VIOLATED MY PATIENT RIGHTS BODY REPEATEDLY 0ARRESTS 0record NYPD criminals my case TEFLON youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE DISCRIMINATION NYC NY misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…pic.twitter.com/i3TFR6nu8C
 
4/2/20, 4:15 PM
I'm extra vulnerable because of the severe chronic insomnia the PTSD trauma from the violence and lies by him and his employee starting October 1, 2012 when he refused to fire her and he refused to investigate what happened.... And you decided the strategy would be to lie to diminish me my life to validate Crimes Delita Hooks violating my patient rights
And their shared goal to make this go away and I want justice even if I drop dead from the coronavirus I want justice however many years it takes I want them held accountable including NYPD that conspired as a group to falsify police reports are Raizel Crimes and violently coerce me to make this go away and the city of New York for protecting all these crimes in anybody and everyone who either committed a crime involved in violently threatening me or made The choice to enable or were part of the goal to obstruct justice both civil and criminal justice!

I am the victim of someone with terrible anger management problems more than one with the medical receptionist office manager and the detective and her boss he was shaking with anger they cross the line of actually breaking laws and someone trying to defend it asked if I had anger management when I don't it was very sexist misogynist another form of discrimination trying to blame the victim for what they're guilty of. There's a YouTube of her anger management there were warnings that she had problems and he was ignored them he still ignoring them when he was asked a simple question about why he got divorced he was shaking with anger and got on the phone in the deposition and ran out like he was a small child. The detective who finally threaten me over the phone he had a gun and a badge and he's violently threatening me with the arrest unless I drop charges. https://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE  I asked would you consider paper cups instead of Styrofoam it's better for mother Earth. The doctors lawyer just to make a mockery of the violence Mocked if the fact my Human Rights my patient rights in my body were.The doctors lawyer just to make a mockery of the violence Mocked if the fact my Human Rights my patient rights in my body were violated This abuse took place at Travelers group offices in Manhattan where she offered the woman who punched me a Styrofoam cup and the woman did admit I asked her that question. She had responded by yelling at me that I had no rights all this year she told people I said something but she never said what I said because I never said anything wrong or offensive she did! She admitted now all these years later that she was angry at me for moving my chair in the waiting room. I wonder if there was someone who had criticize possibly an NYPD officer that recognized me and alerted her of their dislike of me and encouraged her abuse? All I know is after the fact they protected her crimes and as a group conspiring to make me drop charges is another crime. When she came out from behind the reception desk to follow me I went and got help but my doctor was already in with another patient. When I tried to leave she block the door which is near the Styrofoam cups in front of the Styrofoam she gave me the finger three times. I walked around or started to exit and I decided you want I've got to get this document it so I stepped back in and said please would you give me the finger again. I want to show Dr. Vine and tell her that I was told I have no rights. Rather than apologize or close the door she threatened to slap the shit out of my ass and she was allowed to go back to her desk my doctor demanded she be fired but her boss Dr F owns the office lied under oath that my doctor never spoke to her that he was not aware of anything that actually happened on his property even though he admitted watching the YouTube six.Rather than apologize or close the door she threatened to slap the shit out of my ass and she was allowed to go back to her desk my doctor demanded she be fired but her Doctor Who owns the office lied under oath at my doctor never spoke to her that he was not aware of anything that actually happened on his property even though he admitted watching the YouTube six times I am in a habit loop or Trauma loop whatever kind of loop you wanna call it but it is flame by them the doctor the city of New York all the enabler's people who broke laws their goal to make this go away their lies they are gaslighting and if I drop dead from coronavirus or if I murdered or some illness gets me I want the truth out and I want laws that protect medical patients they have to be set in place if you assault or sexually assault a medical patient or rape a medical patient there should be special punishment because there's supposed to be special protections for medical patients in here in New York I was more than failed I was discriminated against. I am in a habit loop or trauma loop whatever kind of loop you want to call it but it is flame buy them at the doctor the city of New York all the enabler's people who broke laws of their goal to make this go away their lies they are gaslighting and if I drop dead from CoronaVirus or if I'm murdered or if someone illness gets me I want the truth out and I want laws that protect medical patients they have to be set in place if you assault or sexually assault medical patient or rape a medical patient there should be special punishments because they're supposed to be special protections for Medical Patients and here in New York I was more than failed I was discriminated against

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1
I did not post to see you too until October 4, 2012 when I did a YouTube about the 911 tech system under me or Michael Bloomberg over budget over $1 billion and it doesn't work properly. I even saw him at a press conference and yell at him down about it everyone ignored me even when he said to the media if you want to ask me about what she said you can ask me at the end and they didn't and a month later hurricane Sandy came and the 911 tech system flatlined. We've actually got $50 million back From two contractors at overbilled but truly that was less than pennies on dollars... People died because ambulances went to the wrong place were grossly delayed because of this tech system. Do YouTube casually mentioned I see this blackeye I got punched at the doctors. The woman who punched me Delita Hooks stole a note I wrote my doctor that's how she got my name but under oath she said she got my name from social media which is impossible and she wasn't happy with that all that bullying so she got a friend to go online she was monitoring me after she stole my name and I get others I believe were involved and her friend told me I was a liar and I threw the first punch. That's when I put up the YouTube. She confirm what we knew that she was a streetfighter. I'm sure there are many reasons to feel sorry for her and compassionate but she is someone who constantly takes advantage of people's sympathy to lie in this case about me I'm going but she wasn't alone people far more educated people who took oats violated that oath and encouraged even more abuse more crimes and they themselves joint in them to go to obstruct justice on all fronts criminal and civil. She confirm what we knew that she was a streetfighter. I'm sure there are many reasons to feel sorry for her and compassionate but she's someone who constantly takes advantage of people's sympathy to lie in this case about me ongoing but she wasn't alone people far more educated people who took oaths violated that oath and encouraged even more abuse more crimes and they themselves joinNed in them to
to obstruct justice on all fronts criminal and civil.

The travelers group lawyer who is very abusive and inappropriate corrected the creepy doctor when he stated he takes the woman who punched me in the head to drug parties the lawyer for travelers corrected him and said pharmaceutical parties but she did not correct him when he openly committed perjury instead of the attack did not happen on his property wanted.The travelers group lawyer who is very abusive and inappropriate corrected the creepy doctor when he stated he takes the woman who punched me in the head to drug parties the lawyer for travelers corrected him and said pharmaceutical parties but she did not correct him when he openly committed perjury instead of the attack did not happen on his property when it did.
I want the Board Of Travellers Group to apologize to me for what happened in their offices including making a mockery of violence at a doctors of my patient rights in my body violated but also a mockery of how Styrofoam is harming our planet and mocking the actual violence their lawyer actually mocked me for asking a question about considering paper instead of Styrofoam cups.

The city of New York owes me an apology and when we get a police commissioner a New York City comptroller and head of corporate counsel with Integrity they owe me an apology I believe the doctor doesn't understand right from wrong along with his employees that are not capable of apology as they have showed that they are not capable of admitting wrongdoing of empathy of even understanding as they did go commit yet another crime which is perjury.

Right now it seems like everybody that should do the right thing or like the characters in the film spotlight that protected the pedophile priest for how many decades?


I don't believe there's a single person I can take their perjury to that will give me justice especially with a pandemic which is a greenlight for cops to break more laws and doctors they can get away with anything?