2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Updated Post Jeffrey Epstein Convenient Death, NYPD Top Cop Silent Eric Garner, Cy Vance Still Employed NYC NYS Corruption Capital My Case Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks City Protects all Crimes Civil Rights Violations Fix is In!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ NYPD PC O'Neill coward afraid of the truth blocked me Twitter scribd.com/doc/253681968/… he protected NYPD lies violations Civil Rights breaking laws Eric Garner Case + My Case under Bloomberg Ray Kelly to PRESENT! Resign! Resign Chief Shea/Reznick, My Case Cy Vance/Illuzzi/Walton!
Updated Monday afternoon -/ See Eric Garner tweets below
O'Neill took way too long he protects NYPD IA lies
Resign NYPD PC O'Neill all lip service protects lies crimes and more all these yrs!
Why would Travelers Group lawyers for Dr Andrew Fagelman care whether I may or may not re-Appeal my lawsuit against the City? Do they also have unethical fixing in favors on Kosher relationship with the city (any city lawyers) and NYPD?
http://corruptnewyawk-citystate.blogspot.com/2019/08/travelers-group-board-of-directors.html

https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/08/top-nypd-city-gov-protected-nypd-did.html?m=1



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill a liar picks his victims like Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein!He thinks he can get away w/obstruction of Justice my case, Eric Garner crimes civil rights violations yrs ago! Pantelo didn't deserve raise 24hr security O'Neill protected that too! pic.twitter.com/okgnt0qWvT

Update Epstein dead! Original post header: Jeffrey Epstein contents of his Safe vs Ghislaine Maxwell 's she's Teflon like criminals fixers in my case?
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ Eric Garner and I started out pro se under mayor Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly looks like NYPD broke laws violated civil rights City protects ERASES all wrong doing like NYPD telling Jeffrey Epstein to ignore all crimes! DA Cy, NYPD O'Neill/Shea etc resign!
scribd.com/doc/253681968/…

Download the Twitter app
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ .⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ the FBI ignored Dr Larry Nassar abuse, NYPD breaking laws + violating my civil rights, Eric Garner civil rights violated pro se like me under Ray Kelly/Bloomberg, DA keeping Ghislaine Maxwell Teflon asking to lower Jeffrey Epstein Sex offender status NYPD JE ignore Judge! pic.twitter.com/dv9y2idd7U
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@thehill‬⁩ NYPD PC O"Neill Playmate #gun Ed Winski party crimes fixing mycase for Dr Fagelman Delite 01 tied to playmate google.com/amp/s/www.nyda… killed child herself google.com/amp/s/nypost.c… O'Neill protects crimes abuse until hecan't My Case he complicit! Ask him NYPD Epstein. Eric Garner
Update:sent link to this blog to City Hall speaker Corey Johnson that Cy Vance and James O'Neill must resign! Not a first for me!
 I forwarded it to the NYPD's public information so the NYPD will know exactly where I stand it I'm sure they now
To: CCPCMAIL@doi.nyc.gov, Nypd Commissioner Of Public Info 1 Police Plaza
Subject: Fwd: NYPD PC O'NEill Eric Garner Case he must resign! Cy Vance Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell and series of high profile rapes and sexual assaults including Intern in DA's office The NYTimes NY Post local news killed Cy Vance resign 


Note: please excuse terrible typos  

Begin forwarded message:
From: Suzannah Troy
Date: August 19, 2019 at 6:33:32 AM EDT
To: Correspondence@council.nyc.ny.usspeakerjohnson@council.nyc.govGetHelp@pubadvocate.nyc.gov, Councilman Richards <drichards@council.nyc.gov>
Cc: editor@nytimes.com, Associated Press Press <apnyc@ap.org>
Subject: NYPD PC O'NEill Eric Garner Case he must resign! Cy Vance Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell and series of high profile rapes and sexual assaults including Intern in DA's office The NYTimes NY Post local news killed Cy Vance resign 



I called the NYPD and tell them what happened to me with Jeffrey Epstein in my art in 1995 in later I wrote the Manhattan DA when I had my letter published in the New York Times I wrote them on the back of that xerox letter hoping that would make Morgy pay attention -- If you're not a victim of a violent crime that's been violently savagely Threatened as well and you have no idea how hard it is to report crimes so years later I was able to document how NYPD Internal Affairs and DA made it impossible and discriminated against me for wealthy doctor and his employee and the NYPD that broke laws and did fixing in favors. Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel  I have never denied that they broke laws violently threatening me online with retaliation if I took any action Joe as "lawyer Bob Dobalina" on youtube using the cunt word and when I forwarded it to the NYPD acted on it


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ Jeffrey Epstein GM Case same?Violated at MD office 4 Audio Proof DA NYPD Internal affair obstruct justice lied to me Violated civil rights discrimination 1)youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI 2)youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 IA 3) youtu.be/mVZC1W-aqgs 4)Joan Illuzzi lied!youtu.be/GPa11l0Panc pic.twitter.com/aNnSG1iQdz
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ When Jeffrey Epstein was arrested I called the Florida cop that made the arrest I spoke to him I congratulated him and I told him it would never happen here in NY. I have tweeted u, FBI 4audios proving impossible to report crimes the perps are "connected"$
misogynistnyc: NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer, Lt Burgos Protect Delita Hooks Signed letter Threat Retaliate 2nd false cross complaint
http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ The same power brokers who own NYCgov make sure news exposing Cy Vance Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell not in New York Times NY Post local news in 2015 or earlier own the NYPD made sure NYPD breaking laws in my case all protected. I allege Feds FBI knew google.com/amp/s/www.dnai… pic.twitter.com/1r84e0vQsy


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ Maxwell lured me to Epstein '95 I never saw underage girls.A list knew?Woody Allen?Dershowitz's goal to lower age consent?"Wealthy people can fly to the poorest countries..poor turn their kids over to them? What did Prince Andrew and Jeff do in Thailand. "suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/02/jeffre… pic.twitter.com/akXco8ZlBg
Jeffrey EPSTEIN's bizarre purchases inside his luxury jail stay including size 4 girls undies too small for average woman...
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article234108307.html

Dr Andrew Fagelman put his full trust and  confidence in the NYPD's investigate what happened to me he sneered  and mocked  me when he said it.   He knew full well me NYPD and promised to coerce me and falsified police reports and erase all crimes!   The NYPD promoted Pantaleo and gave him 24 hour security like he is mayor....
NYPD "...Officer Daniel Pantaleo was “untruthful” during his interviews with investigators after the death of Eric Garner, according to an administrative judge for the NYPD — who blasted the Staten Island cop’s repeated chokehold denials as “implausible and self-serving” in a 46-page opinion on Sunday."
https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/nypd-judge-says-pantaleo-was-untruthful-about-eric-garner-chokehold-case/

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@JenniferFreemn‬⁩ NYPD hid refused to meet me broke laws,others covered up crimes Internal Affairs, DA, Corp Counsel they know what I look like Sgt Chen, Lt Burgos complicit all with held badge #s what do they look like?City crossed ethical lines my case othercases Track share info w/other victims

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@JenniferFreemn‬⁩ Do uknow how frightening it is hole my retina floaters cervical damage VIOLATED forcible touching and NYPD Det. John Vergona is violently threatening me over the phone, falsifying police reports! When the NYPD law Dept refused service c4yrs later I found him on facebook! pic.twitter.com/hA83j1Z4Sw



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ Jeffrey Epstein "massage Central" his term!City protected all crimes retaliated against me "Misogynist Central" youtu.be/BiA4zukI9Y8 911 tech aka ECTP over 1B over budget PEOPLE DIED! CityTime SAIC, NYPD advisors took gifts run PD like a deli for rich! misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d… pic.twitter.com/DLFRs9343f
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ NYPD Det Vergona violently threatened me over the phone w/false arrest unless O dropped charges! When I agreed he moved arrest to Saturday 4pm! He Det Dwyer FB pals w/ NYPD PO Schatz I reported re Mercer Hotel! Did Jeffrey Epstein have $ in that hotel w/AB?misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d… pic.twitter.com/oO7V1KjZoU
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ Mayor de Blasio Chirlane McCray theirstaff NYPD Intelligence division trying to remove me from #Survivors Rally City Hall 1 of many YouTubes my case NYPD violating protocol or worse! CCRB under deB worse!protected youtu.be/hvCCLuyy5po many victims?misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d… pic.twitter.com/M97a2lFBBx
Download the Twitter app
Do you remember Frank's article in NYDN very powerful
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/rudy-giuliani-extreme-scrutiny-2012-presidential-bid-saic-ties-mta-funds-article-1.155160%3foutputType=amp
Note: please excuse terrible typos  
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@davidenrich‬⁩ ⁦‪@JamesStewartNYT‬⁩ I believe I read that mayor Mike Bloomberg went to Jeffrey Epstein house. I left him a voicemail Bloomberg's # listed, i'm sure NYPD intelligence division and maybe even Bloomberg's private security have a copy of that voicemail includes I believe includes critical of MB, NYPD?
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ I believe I read that mayor Mike Bloomberg went to Jeffrey Epstein house. I left him a voicemail Bloomberg's # listed, i'm sure NYPD intelligence division and maybe even Bloomberg's private security have a copy of that voicemail includes I believe includes critical of MB, NYPD?
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ anonymous account blaming me when in fact I contacted DA NYPD Wexner Greenberg Zuckerman Bloomberg I never saw underage girls but I reported my art stolen. 2012 I'msavagely assaulted and violated I've audio a video I police reports the NYPD fabricated + gaslighted threatened pic.twitter.com/jnQ2jg7b6n

I never saw any young girls but how many people in New York did including every public A list events besides The photo that ran in the New York post with Naomi Campbell looking bewildered.....

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@davidenrich‬⁩ ⁦‪@JamesStewartNYT‬⁩ Henry Buhl another media darling w/ NYPD City officials in his pocket actually a monster? #Watergate era no Internet or he would be i jail? 1st Precinct was doing fixing favors for him and allegation he allegedly raped a woman but I agreed to false arrest for 1way savage assault pic.twitter.com/S7tekUsPUV


Note: please excuse terrible typos  

It all s almost 2am Aug 15 https://youtu.be/Ljk701UZABs  my new YouTube about Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy results which leave it open to the possibility he was murdered a convenient death...
Usman Khan (@ukhan888)
⁦‪@DSAMikeP‬⁩ ⁦‪@RyLiberty‬⁩ The NYPD and many of these 'child protection' organizations are filled with organized pedo cells. Picture attatched: The NY Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Children's 2013 Spring Luncheon. Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's right hand woman and daughter of a MOSSAD operative. pic.twitter.com/MBrmLzbtl9

Someone just called me and said he asked Scott stringer to put forward Investigations with municipal agencies I said are you kidding Scott stringer can't even do his own taxes he has a job he's not qualified he'll do anything that the oligarchs of New York who protected Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell all these years tell him the fix! I responded -- are you kidding Scott stringer can't even do his own taxes he has a job he's not qualified he'll do anything that the Oligarchs of New York who protected Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell all these years tell him the fix is in!
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ NYC NYS victims of crimes+civil rights We Have No Hope FBI covering up for their NYPD pals but Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell crimes expose Feds NYPD DA gave them free reign+ JE ok ignore judge!Maxwell Teflon vs I agreed to false arrest 2x because I refused to drop charges! pic.twitter.com/Th3lQcZ978

suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
⁦‪@ukhan888‬⁩ ⁦‪@DSAMikeP‬⁩ ⁦‪@RyLiberty‬⁩ NYPD guilty w/ Manhattan DA officials at City Hall so guilty! nypost.com/2019/07/10/nyp… I demand it this speaker called emergency hearing and question them and of course he won't! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/07/corey-…
suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
⁦‪@ukhan888‬⁩ ⁦‪@DSAMikeP‬⁩ ⁦‪@RyLiberty‬⁩ Robert Maxwell had more intelligence contacts so it wouldn't be just Mossad? Alleging possibility it could be other intelligence agencies as well for instance MI5 since Prince Andrew Teflon and Maxwell had ties Eastern Europe. Ghislaine Maxwell vile highly manipulative exploiter

 Everything working out so conveniently in the Jeffrey Epstein case he's gone and his enabler's are all in place including at the Manhattan DA and One Police Plaza as well as other key strategic places....
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Dr Andrew Fagelman his violent employee violated my body stole note+Dr F w/his I allege unethical lawyers crossed lines besides #PERJURY depo "cups" etc+ NYPD crimes Dr F mocking about his "trust" in NYPD. I did wish I was w/my Dad in Heaven but IpreferAlive goals happy #Justicepic.twitter.com/tjDcsH06Rd
Former inmate sues disgraced ex-detective over wrongful conviction that kept him in prison for 17 years
but Dr Fagelman put his full "trust" in the NYPD translation to violently coerce me --- so glad 17 years later but WHAT A TRAVESTY!  
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-scarcella-wrongful-conviction-lawsuit-20190815-7au4h43nbbeardootxzfbpc3n4-story.html

N.Y.P.D. Detectives Gave a Boy, 12, a Soda. He Landed in a DNA Database
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/15/nyregion/nypd-dna-database.html

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@nypost‬⁩ Ghislaine Maxwell "in$out" her time in jail?Sexualshort hand4quickie?Book to tell us not just Mossad?GM not concerned about being arrested?I agreed to false arrest 2Xs for a running punch to my head human piñata after cyst removed by Dr V!Dr F #NYPD Fix it!youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE
Note: please excuse terrible typos  

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
NYPD PC O'Neill (silent Eric Garner), Shea, Reznick + DA resign corrupt fixing favors for rich connected like Jeffrey Epstein, Maxwell, Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks etc like predecessors!NYPD 9 suicides NO Leadership 1PP DA run like a deli for rich connected! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/08/update…

Aug 15 -   I do this tweet and I lose 3 fake accounts following me on Twitter interesting:
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@InsideEdition‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ youtu.be/Ljk701UZABs 1person multiple sockpuppet accounts YouTube continues harass/gaslight me says I'm disturbed-disturbing violent violated at MD's violently threatened coerced by NYPD enablers City protects I told folks Epstein Maxwell c22 yrs ago& c7 yrs Dr F Delite Hooks

 I wouldn't have to repeat myself on Twitter and have to tweet over and over email over and over of people actually did their job.   How different my life would've been if they were arrests almost 7 years ago in my case but instead there's just more Nabel us just like the Jeffrey Epstein Maxwell case and again I notified the NYPD the Manhattan DA Wexner etc.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@davidenrich‬⁩ ⁦‪@JamesStewartNYT‬⁩ found more documentation Jeffrey Epstein stole my art 1996, letter to Richard ROTHMAN '98 I mention House Wexner gave him, girl Friday(GM, he doesn't like publicity but the gossip shocking. 2007 lefcourt epstein owes me 7k to buy + 1k per month rental every month art held hostage pic.twitter.com/NvlMsNj02s

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ Here is a draft of a letter Richard Rothman Weil Gotschal wrote to Jeffrey Epstein. I don't know if this was sent because when he found out Jeffrey was being represented by a lawyer and his firm he decided he would just call up the lawyer directly... pic.twitter.com/3dlMHSgOZq

Download the Twitter app


Note: please excuse terrible typos  

Aug 14 It's 4:30 AM I'm so sick I'm overwhelmed read this tweet to begin to even understand why it is so out of control and so wrong and I demand justice in my case federal investigators to investigate what happened to me at a doctors office and SoHo!   Look at enablers fixers really sickening --  these people have no remorse no shame no empathy and they actively protected crimes or they actively are protecting them and civil rights violations in my case

Why are the same officials asking to investigate Epstein's death asking to investigate his enablers inside the Manhattan DA's office and NYPD? 
http://click1.cityandstateny.com/zzmpzmldrppksrlvkbgdpkvptskljwjpgqljlfrwwprb_ktvhvptdjlvsvflsvts.html

Epstein told lawyers that cellmate ‘roughed him up’
https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/epstein-told-lawyers-that-cellmate-nicholas-tartaglione-roughed-him-up/

NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer  broke laws in my case and he gets promoted to the NYPD FBI task force how sick is that....? http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
NYPD PC O'Neill (silent Eric Garner), Shea, Reznick + DA resign corrupt fixing favors for rich connected like Jeffrey Epstein, Maxwell, Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks etc like predecessors!NYPD 9 suicides NO Leadership 1PP DA run like a deli for rich connected! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/08/update…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks broke laws w/NYPD fixers all crimes erased!I was violently COERCED!Cy Vance Joan Illuzzi Tiana Walton protected all crimes like DA did for Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell NYPD fixers!Everyone Teflon Absurd misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d… suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/08/update…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ FBI going to get NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer help ERASE crimes like he did for Dr Andrew Fagelman a viagra pusher, cures STDs + violent lying Delita Hooks MD DH committed perjury my case Teflon! Dwyer promoted to NYPD FBI Task Force to Erase more crimes? misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Jeffrey Epstein DEAD enablers Teflon! Ghislaine Maxwell still Teflon like criminals/fixers my case Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks + NYPD broke laws for them "MD in coercion loop" police reports falsified! NYPD PC O'Neill corrupt silent for yrs Eric Garner Case! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/08/update…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
NYPD police commissioner O'Neill a coward his SILENCE Eric Garner DEATH should be a career killer! Eric not mayor de Blasio son! If cop died there would be an arrest tale2Cities RESIGN top Cops Dirty DA Cy Vance Crony Central NYPD aided Jeffrey EPSTEIN Ghislaine MAXWELL predators


It's amazing how the city and State the corrupt players think that we're going to suspend belief about a lot of issues including  Jeffrey Epstein's death more than convenient! 
Brian Cashman confronted by cops with guns drawn in arrest video
“And we all know how they are, alright?” the cop responds." (Reminder Dr Andrew Fagelman committed perjury confident he is 100 percent TEFLON!!! He also said he put his full trust and confidence in NYPD which is like a cruel joke unless he meant to coerce me because the NYPD are in the news constantly and it's not for good things they're not trustworthy he also said he put his full trust and confidence in NYPD which is like a cruel joke unless he meant to coerce me because the NYPD are in the news constantly and it's not for good things as exposed in Jeffrey Epstein Case and my case along w/ countless other examples!
https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/wild-video-shows-cops-pulling-guns-on-yankees-gm-brian-cashman/


https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-death-threats-24-hour-surveillance/
"...A source told The Post that Maxwell is cooperating with federal authorities."
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/meet-jeffrey-epsteins-gang-of-accused-slave-recruiters/

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/07/corey-johnson-i-am-requesting-live-feed.html?m=1

The NYPD  told him to ignore a judge do you know how many top cops had to know about that this is absurd that the Nypd has an answered questions about this!

Didn't the judge notice he wasn't attending court appointments!

How many people chose not to notice many different divisions of the Nypd and the Manhattan DA just like my case for a creepy money obsessed sicko MD they thinks it is hilarious My patient rights and body were violated.
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Jeffrey Epstein told guards that someone tried to KILL HIM weeks before death! Even Epstein's NYPD fixers enablers relieved confident their crimes ERASED just like crimes in my case ERASED do the math! Ghislaine Maxwell Teflon too!suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/08/update…dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7…

Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide in Manhattan jail | abc7news.com
https://abc7news.com/sources-jeffrey-epstein-dies-by-suicide-in-manhattan-jail/5457853/
Jeffrey Epstein is dead he killed himself I did a new YouTube. He dies similar to Robert Maxwell right is she next? It sure makes it easy for their enabler's doesn't it? They hope it'll go away just like everyone who broke laws in my case hopes it all go away! https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-contents-of-his-safe-vs.html?m=1

 https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/photos-show-jeffrey-epstein-as-hes-wheeled-into-downtown-hospital/ you can see photos of him dead so it is very real to me after seeing those photos.... but there's more to this story and it's so convenient he dies now isn't?

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/08/if-ghislaine-maxwell-not-arrested-fix.html?m=1


long time ago I believe I saw an interview w/Trump he talked about Ghislaine Maxwell rented retail space from him. Trump admin US attorney beholden to Trump? Redo Fl?JE Trump Clinton "like" Maxwell a monster liked her for willingness to do anything for $?  JE death Putin esque


 Just like my case with a wealthy sleazy medical Doctor Who is unethical and belongs in jail he and his employee who broke laws are Teflon because they cater to the rich and corrupt players that make sure I don't have justice it sounds very familiar doesn't it 
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ FBI going to get NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer help ERASE crimes like he did for Dr Andrew Fagelman a viagra pusher, cures STDs + violent lying Delita Hooks MD DH committed perjury my case Teflon! Dwyer promoted to NYPD FBI Task Force to Erase more crimes? misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@politico‬⁩ Attorney General William Barr 's Personal Ties to Jeffrey Epstein are SHOCKING!!!!! Even Barr's Dad!  Heavy.com
heavy.com/news/2019/08/w…



Too bad political incest is not a crime too!



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ Florida Part 2 like Cy/Preet/NYPD protected powerfully connected $ that kind that got Ghislaine Maxwell 9 speeches at the United Nations! Barry Diller a fixer too?She's cooperating. Really?She belongs in jail she's not indicted aka the Fix is in yet AGAIN! nypost.com/2019/08/10/mee…
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ The fact Ghislaine Maxwell was not Arrested in Florida and is still Free is proof there is No Justice! How could she not be indicted and be behind bars? The fix is in! You get to grab Jeffrey Epstein house $77 million + more;they'll be some victim settlements!GM a monster free!


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ The fact that you have not arrested Ghislaine Maxwell is proof the FIX was in and it remains in, has been in for years! Wexner makes his convenient announcement, Epstein murdered/suicide and it is obvious what is next.... Where does Barry Diller in this...?
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪The FBI lost the trust of the public -- no one buying their's, the NYPD and Cy Vance dirty DA "public relations". Their goal is to have the public move on always NYPD police commissioner O'Neill strategy - so all fixing favors Teflon status forgotten all enabler protected!
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@eorden‬⁩ The same FBI who didn't investigate NYPD telling Jeffrey Epstein ignore judge's court appointed hearings ALL THESE YEARS? FBI who didn't investigate DA Cy Vance ADA Gaffney + their special investigator giving Teflon status to Ghislaine Maxwell the deal GM made in Fl? PRcrueljoke?
The FBI can get the help "investigating" Jeffrey Epstein death from corrupt fixer Detective Andrew Dwyer NYPD FBI Task Force to help Erase more crimes like he did for Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks! Dwyer broke laws and got promoted to working w/ FBI! http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

Note: please excuse terrible typos

Multimillionaire and accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dies after hanging himself in cell
"The suicide represents a disastrous breakdown in security measures at MCC."
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-jeffrey-epstein-dead-20190810-bucynvpwojcbhgmpixkxwahn34-story.html

I want to flow chart of all his enabler's and I know would include top NYPD for years and the Manhattan DA but who else who is the person who got Maxwell nine speech is at United Nations and we know about Howard Rubenstein don't we? How many news agencies in New York killed news in this case and in my case for years the same media outlet send you some of my work but would never report would happen to me -- I was not even safe at a doctors office and SoHo.


Harassed on new youtube reminds me: By the way any lawyers besides I allege Joe Tacopina. Chad Seigel, any lawyer's Travelers group or any staff associated with them, anyone associated w/ Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks and retired NYPD use sock puppets on youtube to harass, gaslight or had knowledge of goal coercion, knowledge of violent threats to me on line...?



https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/07/09/was-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epsteins-longtime-partner-found-unresponsive-in-her-new-york-home/
If it is true Maxwell moved to Soho that would make sense NYPD first Precinct protect rich criminals  and their criminal employees--    Remember I was questioning whether Jeffrey Epstein had an ownership in the Mercer hotel which is where I start to have problems with the first precinct a totally corrupt precinct that does catering to the rich you just pick up the phone like you're calling a deli if you live in Soho Tribeca.....

Everything seemed orchestrated even Wexner coming out just before Epstein's death it's also convenient and ironic to because Jeffrey Epstein I'm guessing videotape people and he was videotaped 24 hours seven days a week before his mysteriously convenient suicide so there's a lot of mystery here just like Robert Maxwell's death and Ghislaine Maxwell next?

I'm in shock and it made me cry and you know what if the people that broke laws in my case were arrested I'd probably cry too it's also shocking to me the violence the abuse just in my case at a doctors that I wasn't safe but behind the scenes how many strings were pulled and how many crimes were protected in my case on a bigger macro level look at the Epstein Maxwell Kates and their i'm in shock and it made me cry and you know what if the people that broke laws in my case were arrested I'd probably cry too it's also shocking to me the violence the abuse just in my case at a doctors that I wasn't safe but behind the scenes how many strings were pulled and how many crimes were protected in my case on a bigger macro level look at the Epstein Maxwell Case and their enabler's The Fix was in so Cy Vance did not resign no NYPD outer or fired their role and no arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@KlasfeldReports‬⁩ ⁦‪@CourthouseNews‬⁩ If you go to the back of the scribed document you'll see the letter from the US attorney Southern District. Ghislaine Maxwell was breaking very serious laws DA NYPD etc like my case everyone involved including who did fixing in favors as well as the criminals Teflon?
Who gets Ghislaine Maxwell 9 speeches United Nations?Same person/people that own top NYPD, Manhattan DA,ties to NY media kill news for yrs, same connections arranged immunity deal pure theatre for Jeffrey Epstein special services girl Friday to walk? Where is she not at UN today?

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ Who gets Ghislaine Maxwell 9 speeches United Nations?Same person/people that own top NYPD, Manhattan DA,ties to NY media kill news for yrs, same connections arranged immunity deal pure theatre for Jeffrey Epstein special services girl Friday to walk? Where is she not at UN today?


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@KlasfeldReports‬⁩ ⁦‪@CourthouseNews‬⁩ As usual Ghislaine Maxwell scrubbed! I'm waiting for her to be on the front cover of all NY media w/ Jeffrey Epstein + enablers that gave them Teflon status including Manhattan DA, top NYPD, Feds how many yrs many cases NYC NYS? My case wealthy MD bragged about his trust in NYPD! pic.twitter.com/AJtCLabVYw

Note: please excuse terrible typos  

https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/08/dr-andrew-fagelman-bragged-about-his.html


 The bottom YouTube of these four is me reading from my book that I've yet to find a book agent and publisher for because it's about corruption in New York especially the city and how in enables Teflon status....

 By the way who got Ghislaine Maxwell nine United Nations "talks" when she should've been behind bars instead she's talking to the united nations are you kidding me who arrange that?

 You have to be very powerful to arrange for her to get those United Nations speeches someone very powerful who could also call up the Manhattan DA.... someone who could influence the media more than one person perhaps...?















https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY0KZtMn4xk3r6mXwz9C1j4Go-UUTmFAk

 This is my extended playlist on the corrupt Manhattan DA my case and also the Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell because there's no doubt that
 The Manhattan DA  Cy Vance knew about Maxwell and I believe Cy Vance ADA Gaffney had a special investigator in there there are witnesses  that he and Gaffney knew and I allege Cy Vance, he purposely asked to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status -- they would all have to be willing to lie to Investigator's federal investigators who I hope will question them but maybe will never do so just like my case with the wealthy MD Dr Andrew Fagelman who pushes Viagra and advertises he cures STDs  and has lots of NYPD Patients and who knows who else has his patience and friends because he got fixing in favors along with his employee punched a hole in my retina ....

 Travelers group who is defending the doctor in my case seems very concerned that I might re-appeal my lawsuit against the NYPD why would they care unless they're part of the New York State and New York City fixing in favors get out of jail free card program but it seems so many people are hence so much cover up involving the Jeffrey Epstein case the Ghislaine Maxwell case and my case where wealthy doctor got fixing in favors and was party to the goal the NYPD Det was to violently coerce me erase all crimes!

 If you read the scribd document down below it looks like there was enough to put Epstein and Maxwell in jail for a long long time yet she is nowhere in sight not a single photo which Hass to be Internet news history that since July 6 we don't see a photo and we don't know her location why? Because the fix is in ?   I wonder what she has hidden that's her special passport her Teflon passport and why she was in arrested in Florida it was pure theatre -- the Fix was in!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@KlasfeldReports‬⁩ ⁦‪@CourthouseNews‬⁩ Prince Andrew Affidavit | Sexual Intercourse | Human Trafficking
scribd.com/document/25341… Ghislaine Maxwell Prince Andrew S&M dinner club Chelsea NYPost article removed youtube.com/playlist?list=… My4 most interesting YouTubes Teflon NY. Imagine contents of GM safe v Jeffrey Epstein?