"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, October 17, 2016

HBO Westworld reminds me of evil Dr Andrew Fagelman, Delita Hooks, Corrupt NYPD Internal Affairs Dirty DAs why in the NYPD app tracker is inevitable

Please Google Dr Fagelman assault -  only someone really ignorant couldn't figure out why it says Dr. Fagelman assault - although the ray rice of medical reception desk attacked me  Delita hooks is a violent liar sociopath --I feel like he is as much to blame -  his very first yelp review Waze it right out there the staff is bipolar -  The author of the first yelp review states that she was berated -  he didn't fire her he participated in having the NYPD threatened me coerced me he was party to a staff line and police reports and party to coercion so he is one sick twisted creep along with everyone involved and threatening me lying  including coward the corrupt NYPD who hid from me like Ku Klux Klan members I don't know what they look like.


anyone can send me a photo of Sergeant Chen from the first precinct detective squad I want to see what the coward looks like -  I found a couple of the cowards on Facebook their friends with the first corrupt scum bag  NYPD officer I ever reported to Internal Affairs -  The slimy coward that uses his NYPD vehicle illegally including the sirens and like a weapon to threaten me Gene Schatz.

The dirty 30 the youngest one that went to jail told me how Internal Affairs  did for him over and over until finally.  My case Internal Affairs Drugs line still 100% guilty and corrupt.

I've been watching HBO Westworld  and it's excellent  

The humans appear to be more and more inhumane -- some coming to Westworld just to be evil  kind of like the corrupt freaks in my case --  they think that the robots will forget but it turns out robots in this fictional story don't forget --  you can see how the story is going to end.


 From my story it's going to be much more peaceful and one aspect is the NYPD app tracker it will come to be it will be a time capsule for people to go back as far as they need to in time to report NYPD crimes and how every agency failed them or was complicit.

The  department of justice and the FBI have already taken my concept  which I tweeted to them by the way and just focus on one aspect for a national database on police and excessive force.


 Google my name and the NYPD app tracker make sure you read  about tracking everything from lawsuits to FOIL requests and more.  


 The NYPD are shockingly stupid top brass are protecting crimes in my case and they keep thinking I'm going to take their abuse their crimes they are violation of my constitutional rights and just lay down and I'm not.

 The fact that the department of justice and the FBI have taken just one aspect of my idea and it going National with it it's a clue that the dirty cops involved my case are going to get their karma I just hope it's sooner than later.


please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance DA ADAs involved thank you.