http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can DoSomething! See photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption ECTP & CityTime! + Look bottom of blog!

About Me

My Photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3-5am Post Traumatic Stressing Assault Dr Fagelman Receptionist Yelp Review calls staff bi-polar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

3:30 am wake up and first thought the assault.

Check video.   Yeah broke 3,700!!!!

I was harassed possibly by yet another fake account on Youtube on behalf of my attacker who to date believed she did nothing wrong.

After being harassed which is evil and creepy since Delita Hooks violated my patient rights menaced me and almost blinded me as I stood there like a human piñata with a numb arm from 2 numbing injections to remove a cyst.

The yelp reviews tear dr Andrew Fagelman apart and call Delita Hooks and her staff bi/polar and unprofessional.  There is a woman who says she got her because if Fagelman's unprofessional nurse so I am not the only one harmed by wrong doings thanks to Fagelman's staff.

Delita Hooks is not suppose to contact me as per the NYPD.   Did she violate that by having her pals harass me on YouTube, trash me like she did a violation of my patient rights but do was telling me I have no rights as was menacing me and violently giving me the finger and this sick woman was so pleased with herself.

After bring harassed despite feeling unwell I went out and gave cards to people who all said I am sorry this happened to you.

I have had 2 people from stores tell me they would post on facebook.   You do not hit a customer.

I have heard her called crazy and an idiot.  I tell them the MD dr Fagelman even worse.

Is the guy financed by Caymen Island investments?

Dr. Andrew Fagelman does not understand it is not okay to berate and assault customers including nearly blinding them.   It is not good for ethical reasons but if you don't understand right from wrong it isn't good for business.

My visit contributed in theory to that office shared by medical doctors although my MD and her partner vacated the office asap after the assault.