Tuesday, June 28, 2011
CityTime SAIC Sub-Contractors NYC Gov Lost Not Found So far
1) 80 million $ stolen by CityTime Spherion Consultants and friends.... Mike said we would get it all back. So far we have aprox 28 mill returned. So far lost not found!
2) 3 alleged crooks have escaped NYC, USA so far lost not found!
*80 mill theft CityTime via Spherion - one guy fled and to a country we have no extradition agreement that is likely to help us fly to the moon. For any of my supporters that write me -- the NYDN’s website is making it very hard to find direct links...if you find the link to the guy’s name that fled -- please email me. Thank you. (I also do not read the NYTime so send me any links you want to make sure I should read.)
*TechnoDyne owners the husband and wife Allens got on a plane to India easier than commuting on the subways here in NYC these days. How did 3 suspects flee this City and Country so easily? Was it like SAIC just as easily over running the CityTime budget by 700 mill all these years and no one in NYC gov wants to take responsibility. Some of the people besides Mike are Bill Thompson who of course wants to blame Mike. Bill if you blame Mike don’t run for mayor. If you take some responsibility don’t run for mayor. John Liu proved what a competent comptroller can do. Thompson also let the pension funds be raided but that is another story. I also blame Mark Page and Rose Gill Hearn and her Dept. of Investigation and Christine Quinn who brushed aside 2 investigations in to CityTime by Council person Tish James.
Back to Lost and NOT found...
How were they all able to escape so easily and add trying to catch them to the massive tax payer black hole and my list lost and not found....more tax payer money to catch alleged criminals that are no longer in the USA!!!
3) Mike ran to the WSJ to say CityTime works and Rose Gill Hearn did an infomercial for CityTime systems working on NY1 despite the fact there are very loud rumblings CityTime does not work and was and is a lemon that we can’t make lemonade from...
Also lost, NY1’s link to the Rose Gill Hearn informercial.
They did not ask her if CityTime works than how did an assistant commissioner of aging steal $22,000 hand writing in her time sheet CityTime. NY1 did not ask Hearn how come she and dept. ignored Richard Valcich’s letter all these years instead of pinning a medal on him and calling a halt to SAIC CityTime almost a decade ago?
The money stolen by the asst. commissioner dept of aging has not been returned so add $22,000 lost and she has not been charged with a crime.
Lost, Richard Valcich, a superb courageous NYC gov head of OPA office of payroll that Bloomberg and gang let quit!!!!!!!! We have how many corrupt workers at NYC gov above the law and we lost Richard Valcich who’s efforts could have saved us the biggest white collar crime in NYC gov so far...stay tuned...
Also lost, a payroll system or several if you go back to Rudy and AutoTime which I was told worked, created by City Workers that could have been expanded and we did not need SAIC or outside contractors at least not at any epic level like CityTime debacle I dubbed The Tax Payer’s Titanic. Big $$$$$ tax payer $$$$$$ tossing pay roll systems that worked away and forcing NYC gov to rapidly expand on to a system that does not work at least very well.
4) Lost not found so far.....seven years' worth of reports from CityTime's quality assurance contractor were missing, from January 2001 to May 2008.” If they have been found I have not heard about it....
Below From NYDN article:
"Six months later, Liu's office released a blistering audit of CityTime and froze payments until it was finished. The audit found seven years' worth of reports from CityTime's quality assurance contractor were missing, from January 2001 to May 2008.”
5) Lost not found -- any belief that we need Mike the great business man, manager, tech whiz for a third term. Bloomberg Quinn has lost any crediablity and respect for anyone tuning in to their actions not their high priced public relations team focused on getting Quinn in so Mike can have a 4th term from the golf course. Christine Quinn help deny us a referendum and sold the great lie that we needed Mike to help us with the economy. Did they help you? No. You want to find out who they helped? Look who has been donating money to Christine Quinn’s mayoral run.
Posted by Suzannah B. Troy artist at 4:32 AM