2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The NY Post Prevents Suzannah B. Troy from commenting as she would today about the media refusing to report Mike Bloomberg was Booed Relentlessly at The Triangle Shirt Factory Memorial with Shouts of Tammany Hall



The New York refuses to report that Rupert Murdoch’s friend Mike Bloomberg was booed and shouts of Tammany Hall were screamed during the 1oo year anniversary of Triangle Shirt Factory Tragedy yet Mike and Rupert want to get on YouTube and talk to us about immigrants!

Massive censorship and cover-up for Mike Bloomberg and gang by Rupert Murdoch and owners of The NY Times and The NY Daily News. Almost no investigative reporting -- no reporting except stupid fluff pieces.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IO5-kw31uM

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/03/ny-post-prevents-suzannah-b-troy-from.html
Well folks that makes two accounts The NY Post has suspended and they say I am self promoting.

This would be me self promoting today.   I would post on Geraldine Ferrara’s Obit in the Editorial Section Why didn’t The New York Post report that mayor Mike Bloomberg was booed relentlessly with protestors yelling Tammany Hall, “Why did you close our fire houses” in response to Bloomberg using the word safety.   Bloomberg talked about construction safety yet under his mayoral leadership we have record amounts of construction related deaths and injuries + infrastructure as well including Con Ed employees and civilians.

No New York paper reported Bloomberg being booed which brings us back to the media silencing voices in opposition pre-the election that Mike Bloomberg barely won but The New York Post is the only paper to suspend me -- twice.  I wrote Rupert Murdoch and left voice mails with his children who are in my age range. 

Very shameful.

Is this because of Glen Hutchins and Gartner?  The NY Post unwittingly revealed that Gartner agreed to pay Spherion a 20 percent kick back on billing and oops Spherion consultants were stealing 80 million -- over billing and Gartner agreed to extortion instead of reporting Spherion and refusing to do business.

Does Rupert Murdoch have a relationship with Hutchins as well as Bloomberg and has agreed to silence trouble makers.  After all the editors of The NY Post published Mitchell Moss’s letter of lies attempt to refute Fred Siegel’s expose “Bloomberg’s Bubble Burst” and Moss, an NYU employee and on the developer Rudin family’s payroll - Rudin who is a trustee of NYU, NYU that did an illegal air sale next door to my home of 20 years -- and busting through zoning while Moss’s letter in the NY Post says Mike Bloomberg preserved our neighborhoods and praised his zoning when in fact Mike and Amanda Burden approved and facilitated  the illegal air sale 120 East 12 by the USPS to NYU and the tear down of St. Ann’s that survived everything all these years from 1847 on except NYU’s greed and need to mega dorm the East Village to death.

What is interesting is I was told Moss worked on Bloomberg’s campaign and his false hoods and empty praise of Mike Bloomberg echoed non-stop spam that turned in to aggravated harassment by sock puppet accounts we believe were paid to harass and intimidate Bloomberg’s opposition on the world wide web into silence.   By the way, The NY Post editors never stated under Mitchell Moss’s name his relationship to NYU, Rudin and Bloomberg.


I had all my YouTubes removed before the election and again we believe this was done by Mike Bloomberg and gangs people but like Haggerty, Mike Bloomberg can cry -- he is just too rich to know where and what is being done with his money, when in fact Mike funneled money to Haggerty 2 elections in a row, this past one via the Independence Party and the prior one via the Republican Party.

When you see Bloomberg being booed and it is startling and you know the main stream media is not reporting it == you have to ask why and again just like Bloomberg’s dirty tactics to steal a third term and the media helping him because The NY Times and NY Daily News owners like Mike have a special relationship with Steve Rattner who was busted for pay to play NY Pensions, it is just startling how our major New York newspapers are in league with silencing voices in opposition.

An activist made a Wiki page about my YouTube’s being removed before the election -- censorship and Wiki removed it as well!  The editor in charge exposed that account was under attack from sock puppet accounts and suspended two accounts that called for the immediate removal of the page on my censorship but the editor took it down because Wiki said I had not had enough news published about me and gee um why would that be?

Today New Yorkers and the Global Audience know you are all witness to a continued cover-up on behalf of Mike Bloomberg and his friends and the fact that the newspapers refuse to report that Bloomberg was booed relentlessly is hard to believe and an indicator that the powers that be are covering up for a lot more.  Bloomberg’s third term scandals are gathering steam like Ed Koch’s third term.
In the above YouTube you can hear them yelling “Tammany Hall”.


Dear Post Editors -- if I had posted this as a video response - Why would this be self promoting why would this be so threatening to you that you would have to ban me will The New York Post allows the most Racist Anti-Semtic and Misogynist comments up?  You would think the NY Post would come in to the 21 st century.  The NY Post is the only website that you can’t read comments or post them from an iphone and ipad.   It is almost hilarious that the NY Post accuses me of self promoting when their website plugs their TV show and everything possible to make money but The NY Post Editors and now it appears Rupert Murdoch want my voice silenced.

By the way, Gartner was not punished for agreeing to pay Spherion 20 percent of what they billed which is like Mafia extortion.  Why is this completely hidden except for one article by Sally Goldenberg that perhaps The NY Post accidentally published. 


Is this one more reason why I am not allowed to comment on The New York Post.