2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 precinct PO Magori lies to me I cannot report Delita Hooks false cross complaint turns me away! Look up NYPost NYPD Lt Yael Magori look up NYDN NYPD Eugene Schatz facebook pals w/ nypd det andrew Deter Nypd john vergona (Schatz 1st cop I reported to Internal Affairs years later fired https://www.50-a.org/officer/Q2FK look up NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos and all cops I sued) Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Thursday, April 8, 2021

audio ADA Joan Illuzzi lying to me thorough investigation yeah as thorough as DA Cy vance ADA Jennifer Gaffney enablers of Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell! Re-open our cases, Etan Patz case. 1PP top cops IA Sex Crimes DA etc erased SEX CRIMES

Youtube audio ADA Joan Illuzzi lying to me thorough investigation yeah as thorough as DA Cy vance ADA Jennifer Gaffney enablers of Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell! Re-open our cases, Etan Patz case. 1PP top cops IA Sex Crimes DA etc erased SEX CRIMES




Update: August 10 new term I learned: UNLAWFUL RETALIATION 

 

Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩ ⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefOfDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NOW_NYC‬⁩
⁦‪@LtGovHochulNY‬⁩ 
DA cy vance misogynist central 
Siobhan Berry ADA Joan Illuzzi,
 Tiana Walton my 
Jennifer Gaffney nydailynews.com/new-york/da-wa…TEAM CY GAVE JEFFREY EPSTEIN 
Ghislaine Maxwell,my case
 Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks, 
NYPD falsified DD5s goal 
coerce me TEFLON STATUS pic.twitter.com/65WoWp2hV7
 
8/6/21, 8:42 AM

  










http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-civil-rights-human-rights-patient.html

Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩ ⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefOfDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NOW_NYC‬⁩ 
Dr Andrew Fagelman admitted 
lots of NYPD patients bragged
 his "trust" in NYPD to investigate,
DrF perjury he had nothing
 to do w/NYPD. 
Delita Hooks DrF "instructed" 
her to alert him when NYPD 
det Andrew Dwyer called. 
Perjurer Dr F same "trust"
 in NYPD DA JEFFREY EPSTEIN 
had to fix pic.twitter.com/qasTDnL7IA
 
6/15/21, 6:04 AM
 
 
Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
⁦‪@KirbySommers‬⁩ 
Weinstein hired Black Cube, 
Jeffrey Epstein (Ghislaine Maxwell in loop?) 
hired Howard Rubenstein, 
my case Dr Andrew Fagelman volunteers
 I allege Joe TACOPINA broke laws
 violent threats Gaslighting + 
others Yelp lied I doctored video.NY NYPD DA etc w/ media players silence victims pic.twitter.com/VURRR5e7dk
 
7/11/21, 8:05 AM
 
 
 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩ ⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefOfDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NOW_NYC‬⁩
 FBI Sweeney cited PTSD 
Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell
 victims but FBI protect 
NYPD #civilrights violations crimes
 our cases!NYPD IA ADA Illuzzi audios 
exploit PTSD lie protect erase
 crimes,Delita Hooks ltr to Det Dwyer 
THREAT 2nd FALSE CROSS COMPLT;
YouTube Dermot Shea attitude pic.twitter.com/WDjmvSmL7I
 
7/7/21, 7:34 AM
 
 
 
 
Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
⁦‪@edumorato‬⁩ ⁦‪@RonanFarrow‬⁩ ⁦‪@hbomax‬⁩ 
FBI looked away 
re NYPD DA enablers 
Jeffrey Epstein!
Did Vanity Fair
 kill a piece on Joe TACOPINA 
as well as JE?
Joe TACOPINA silent in response
 to allegations CUNT 
THREAT2turn tables+
drafted ltr THREATENS ME 
w/2nd false cross complaint!
Joan Illuzzi asked me 
y he would 
THREATEN ME?
  pic.twitter.com/k1GVIuAS90
 
8/3/21, 9:31 AM
 
 
Vegansuz‬⁩
my post: Les Wexner, 
Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell
 also exposes vile 
Teflon 
Perjurer Dr Andrew Fagelman MD 
NYPD criminals erased crimes +
 perjurer Delita Hooks 
Teflon criminals 
my case powerful enablers
 including Cy Vance Joan Illuzzi?
 See any pattern? gspot.com/2021/02/wexner…
 
5/7/21, 2:53 AM

  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/new-york/da-wanted-sex-offender-status-jeffrey-epstein-article-1.2068017%3foutputType=amp



 
 
Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
Albany City Hall 
public advocate Williams
 silent about the NYPD 
and DA ERASING SEXUAL
 ASSAULTS what was 
done to me it's OK retaliation 
ok breaking more law 
w/ Cy Vance Joan Illuzzi 
enablers like DA Cy Vance 
ADA Jennifer Gaffney
 enablers Jeffrey Epstein suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2021/08/cy-van…
 
8/4/21, 6:38 PM
 



It's me seven 2021 I woke up at 2 AM bad PTSD about the NYPD about Dr Andrew Fagelman delita Hooks there NYPD pals to join them and the goal to make me drop charges and how they're all Teflon and then I read about Melinda Gates warning Bill Gates about Jeffrey Epstein kind of like me trying to warn how many people including the Manhattan DA and the NYPD over 20 years ago ...


So most 3 AM I think of Lance Armstrong who cheated to win in legal proceedings and how an Australian radio show suggested putting his books in the fiction section...



for me these people are narcissistic so confident they're above the law that they can control the narrative and NYPD openly broke laws in my case for the doctor why not? Dr Andrew Fagelman openly committed perjury smirking as the judge looked away all judges look away  my case From the city of New York to travelers group office is lying cheating to win was OK and I can only guess because my life means nothing it's OK for them to break laws in line legal proceedings and they were protected by so many powerful people in entities including I allege Travelers Group Lawyers who knew MD committed perjury. 

As I usual I'm too tired to proof as usual and I find the type of scary in so many ways for instance I voice dictated nypd broke law instead it said pro laws. SCARY TYPOS Do you want to get the word out mysterious typos or why are such terrible typos and I'm not heard anyway if people use my work it's certainly not with the goal of treating me better than Epstein or other criminals I've been in victim of like a doctors office or NYPD fixeRs...? 

I allege Mike Bloomberg committed perjury during the Haggerty trial example  about how many times he met Haggerty. 

Would Wexner commit perjury as openly as I allege  Jeffrey Epstein did or Ghislaine Maxwell. If he does he won't laugh and smirk or look at me like they can get away with anything as Dr. Andrew Fagelman and Delita  Hooks looked at me as a committed perjury more crimes. Hooks lawyer Ed what's his name reprimanded me for shaking my head as she openly committed perjury but with silent when she waved a Styrofoam cup at me like fuck you along with a Travelers group lawyer they waive Styrofoam cups at me mocking me for caring about the environment mocking The violence Dr Andrew fagelman  laughed about Styrofoam but when I had him asked a simple question about why he got divorced he shook with anger and ran already on the phone clearly to me this is someone who is anger management problems Who is willing to lie openly commit perjury to cheat to win in legal proceedings just like the city of New York who withheld Delita Hooks letter threatening me with a second post cross complaint as they cited Ron Kuby's letter I'll drop charges against my attacker if my attacker if my attacker drop charges case closed. I have audio of internal affairs Sergeant Mary O'Donnell citing the letter case closed I have audio of sex Crimes Detective Vazquez a woman under Dermot Shea is chief of detective. I believe chief Boyce had a role in promoting NYPD detective Andrew Dwyer to the NYPD FBI task force and for what to break more laws and violate more civil rights?

The FBI supposed to go after NYPD that violate #civilrights.

The FBI tried to silence me when I try to tell them how if Jeffrey Epstein had paid with my artwork I would never of learned that he was being made the trustee for Wexner's children. I am alerted mr. Berman then US attorney Southern District that the FBI tried to shut me up about Wexner. 


Could you imagine if we had a statistical report and a flow chart in terms of fixing favors The Manhattan DA and NYPD role as enablers 


Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
Lawsuit re: NYPD culture rape, sodomy, sexual harassment!Travelers James Toomey appointed Rajika to join Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks mock me the violence #patient rights VIOLATED.1 concern re-appeal my lawsuit against NYPD? DrF bragged trusts NYPD investigate nypost.com/2021/06/15/sui…
 
6/16/21, 10:20 AM

  







LAW Suit claims culture of rape, sodomy, sexual harassment at NYPD
https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/suit-claims-culture-of-rape-sodomy-sexual-harassment-at-nypd/


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1  A link to the letter (see photographs) there's a letter threatening me with a second false cross complaint to the attention of Detective Andrew Dwyer and it signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos he's (Burgos) in the database for threatening a victim like I was threatened with false arrest so why would detective Dwyer get promoted to the NYPD FBI task force? He took part in a misogynist he crime his division the detective squad was well aware of a cunt threat to turn the tables on me and they acted on it and that qualifies them to become part of the FBI task force?

 ask top nypd ia Prosectors ASK FBI ask enablers like chief Pulaski and chief Boyce etc


 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩ ⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefOfDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NOW_NYC‬⁩ .⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ .⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ .⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩NYT ALLOWED my response to Larry Nassar Victim's MOM ignored by FBI: DATABASES track how we r prevented from REPORTING CRIMES!NYPD 1PP DA know forcible touching my BODY MD office attack LIKE JEFFREY EPSTEIN GHISLAINE MAXWELL = ENABLERS!suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-ny… pic.twitter.com/4GQixLj8UE
 
7/24/21, 8:42 AM
 
 

 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩ ⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefOfDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NOW_NYC‬⁩ .⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ .⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ Dermot Shea blocked me again top Cops IA Sex Crimes DA protect NYPD told Jeffrey Epstein ignore Judge,crimes my case #civilrights violated det Vergona admitted federal appellate threaten me w/arrest unless drop charges.LtBurgos nyclu data same crime pic.twitter.com/tz8kZmjgP6
 
7/9/21, 2:22 AM
 
 




When I was punched in the head a running punched my head to creek killed me after I had a cyst removed on my elbow holding my bags at a doctors office like the game knock out that you were running punched my head I happen to be wearing a protest sign demanding a trauma level one hospital in the West Village where Saint Vincents hospital was not Rudin luxury Condos...


Joan Illuzzi was blissfully unaware that her boss who she was so in love made sure not to prosecute the Saint Vincents hospital crooks and I allege Howard Rubenstein would not have like that. Jeffrey Epstein had hired Rubenstein to trash and lying about his victims including an LGBT transgender victim no one wants to talk about. I'm going to post photos at the bottom one is a quote of Howard Rubenstein's about Epstein's victims and the other is a photo of me hours before I'm assaulted protesting we need a hospital.  Please no no we have a pandemic and no hospital in the West Village...  


In front of witnesses including a special investigator and her intern assistant district attorney Joan Illuzzi it made it I was a victim of second-degree assault menacing a false cross complaint at the time I did not have a letter threatening me with a second false cross-complaint she admitted the doctor Dr Andrew Fagelman should not be discussing me with his patience or his receptionist office manager and the patient should not be coming to Youtube to harass me she was well aware that I was finally threatened during the open investigation and I told her who I believe threaten me....Joe TACOPINA. 


It's worse than anything I tell you here but when I confronted her misogynist Corrupt boss Cy Vance at NYU law school even asking him violence towards me it's OK it's violence towards women is OK if you don't like the woman right and he smiles at me.  Joan Illuzzi that acted like a lovesick school girl when it came to her boss...

By the way besides Jennifer Gaffney...how many people at the GA were part of a team looking into Epstein and Maxwell ditto for sex crimes at One Police Plaza notoriously Corrupt Sex Crimes along with notoriously Corrupt Internal Affairs...

The Cult of Cy 

The Cult of Cy he and his ADAs and special investigators like Siobhan Berry and who knows who is assigned to the Jeffrey Epstein case they enable even more crimes...

Notice how many perpetrators like Jeffrey Epstein and I aledge doctor and Andrew Fagelman  we're not shy about committing more crimes Perjury...Iallege both picked up the phone and discuss goals to make victims look like they where are the bad guys when in fact they are the bad guys Jeffrey wise and this creepy doctor is..,



...Date: July 10, 2017 at 10:28:32 AM EDT

To: Suebe1art@aol.com

Subject: Andrew Fagelman, MD. 


Hello, Suzannah B. Troy.


I read your blog from time to time-- I understand the level of corrupt tactics the NYPD and Dr. Fagelman have engaged in are appalling.


Thought you may want to know-- Dr. Fagelman has had some involvement with a female who is mentally ill, and as she went to file a police report for assault, he did just about the same thing he did to you. What a shame. This Fagelman never learns.


Supposedly, now, she filed a complaint with the ADA section of the DOJ, claiming mental health discrimination by the NYPD when she attemped to file a report. Apparently, Dr. Fagelman got the cops to say she's mentally ill, that her assault claim has no value because she's mentally disturbed.


Apparently, the FBI also investigates this kind of thing-- mental health discrimination by government agencies. I think they also got a tip as to what's going on.


What a shame, this Fagelman never learns. Shame to hear he's been the cause for your insomnia.


Yours Truly,



http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1  A link to the letter but they're photographs there's a letter threatening me with a second false cross complaint to the attention of Detective Andrew Dwyer and it signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos he's in the database for threatening a victim like I was threatened with false arrest so why would detective Dwyer get promoted to the NYPD FBI task force? He took part in a misogynist he crime his division the detective squad was well aware of a cunt threat to turn the tables on me and they acted on it and that qualifies them to become part of the FBI task force?


I reported Police Officer Eugene Schatz for abuse of power with this car using the car like a weapon on behalf of the Mercer Hotel. By the way Jeffrey Epstein may have had money at the time in that hotel he and Maxwell had a special relationship with the owner. The NYPD had a special relationship and still do with that hotel with anyone who's wealthy connected apparently...? Dr Andrew fagelman lives and works in the area of the first precinct that cater to the hotel and cater to his office willing to gift the rich and connected of Soho try back up battery Park "special policing"...?

The dirty corrupt cop I reported was finally arrested and nine years later for drunk driving I wonder if he flashed his badge and how many times prior had a broken the law flashed his badge and walked away?  When I couldn't track down his coworkers that I was suing I found them on Facebook saw some of their faces for the first time the detectives that were breaking laws some of them I still don't know what they and their supervisors look like but they know what I look like they violating my civil rights and openly broke laws and I'm guessing they still have their guns. 




Delita Hooks false Cross complain and the Manhattan DA Joan Illuzzi in front of witnesses confirmed it's a false cross complaint. It under scores just how far Corporation counsel went along with One Police Plaza to protect all crimes and enable even more crimes as they also arrest crimes including sexual assault.  I spoke fairly recently too young assistant district attorney he said yes you're a victim of sexual assault. I told him I've have audio of sex crimes lying to me under Dermot Shea nypd James o'neill that I wasn't sexually assaulted when I was. They all had to Delita Hooks letter threatening me with a second false cross-complaint yet another crime. There are no Sherlock Holmes their actual Enablers of even more crimes I called that criminal behavior. 
Have you noticed the New York post one follow up on this article and internal fares and One Police Plaza the Manhattan DA are protecting all the cops like they're protecting the cops in my case. One Police Plaza Corporation counsel from Ray Kelly ongoing have protected all crimes even party lying in Lying cheating to win withholding Delita Hooks letter threatening me with a second false cross complaint and all of Detective Dwyer's notes were never turned in. What was turned in was still enough to have me when my case and for arrests and far more action but the fix is in it's just impossible to get justice when it comes to Rich or connected... but I keep logging in tweeting hoping that like the Berlin wall the wall around the justice system will fall down we've seen it happen occasionally....






The NYPD sex crimes division is notoriously corrupt along with Internal Affairs  protected sex Crimes Lieutenant Lamboy the bad Lieutenant... but there's one far worse that was a lieutenant in Internal affairs and sex crimes who was finally arrested for rape in LI of teens...it is worse even how he targeted and some of the sexual attacks underage victims went on in NYPD vehicles parked outside his house in Long Island...?   He was never arrested in Manhattan, his coworkers never noticed anything unusual about him or supervisors? Look how retired NYPD Lt McAteer... yes a lieutenant in internal affairs and then sex crimes...



"A former NYPD Lieutenant was sentenced for raping two teenagers. Nicholas McAteerheaded into Orange County Court Friday. He pleaded guilty to forcibly raping two girls, sexually abusing them for over a decade. He will serve 18 years in state prison, and will have post-release supervision."Jul 27, 2018
https://spectrumlocalnews.com › news


I guess the NYPD don't have the worlds greatest detectives because they don't even notice rapist right under their noses their coworkers and they're just so many so it's not just a failure to screen how about supervise and how many different supervisor said they have how many different divisions of internal affairs are there plus the civilian complaint review board, Commission To Combat Police Corruption, NYPD Inspector general, all who forwarded my cases to Internal Affairs DOA Dead on arrival and I asked each one of them to follow up with internal affairs. 

Every government agency that supposed to police the police should List star cases that they forwarded to Internal Affairs  internal affairs is guilty....  it's just too easy to for government officials or agencies supposedly policing the police to pass "the corruption buck" and that's if they even bother to pass it.. 

It's a group of very powerful Misogynist players they come in every race religion color whatever but you're not gonna get justice as long as they're in power and they can violate the oath they took to uphold the Constitution they can openly get away with discrimination it would take a major overhaul special commissions that would have to televize questioning them under oath for the world to see how corrupt it's like a horror show it's far worse than the fictional TV show Billions....https://youtu.be/qzRICOSHGlI?list=PLY0KZtMn4xk0-cVXMMGzA7dVCbFCycjFX  It's run like the church you're supposed to keep your mouth shut about pedophile priests and watch the award winning film spotlight to see the media role how cops law enforcement lawyers making big $ protected pedophile priests and judges enablers ...watch film: "Spotlight". 

Cy Vance had walked out of NYU law school when I videotaped him.. he had been inside with Rose Gill Hearn and Preet Bharara -- Rose and Preet -- Rose got a platinum parachute for her role protecting Bloomberg administration and all the people that got fixing in favors and for the jail as a grossly over built... i'm sure those who got platinum soft landings protected by all of the above and dirty dealings re CityTime SAIC -- even in my opinion oh yeah this is an opinion blog Criminals but like the city could do simple math and knew there was a whole Lotta overbilling were thrilled they could sell their stocks at a profit I believe it's called insider trading and still land lucrative jobs because they're not gonna be arrested but I agreed to false arrest two times for being a human punching bag holding my backs my left arm numb from two injections because I had a cyst removed my civil rights were violated crimes were committed even more crimes the latest Perjury and every court they cheated to win and they lied from the city to the doctor and I alleged Travelers group is party to cheating to win just like the city of New York thanks to how many officials that were enabler's and still are? In my case and how many other cases in the city of New York and state of New York, USA? 

Larry Byrne has an FBI brother.  Does this FBI brother believe that committing perjury is no big deal for NYPD officers that everyone does it so no big deal it seems like travelers group ok w/ perjury does travelers (or pal Ed F has special relations/relatives with the NYPD FBI or anyone else? Travelers had no problem with cheating lying Perjury but they just did have one concern was I couldn't re-appeal my lawsuit against the NYPD.


The NYPD openly broke laws protected by the US attorney Southern District because the NYPD violating my civil rights at that point it does become a federal issue but the NYPD joined in breaking laws to erase crimes for a doctors office that happens have a lot of NYPD patients not far from the Manhattan DA so office and internal a Affairs protected all crimes like they did with sex crimes Lieutenant Lamboy for how many years and no one seems to care of this goes on in plain sight..



If you're going to commit crimes engage a lot of powerful people because then there's too many rich and connected people to go to jail too many people were involved in enabling in a city and state and country where it's OK if you're rich you're connected you can break laws?  

Joan Illuzzi and Jennifer Gaffney as well as special investigator Siobhan Berry needs to be questioned under oath for worldwide audience to hear and see what goes on along with their boss and top cops from Ray Kelly on going....Do you realize City had investigators in so many different divisions like Corporation counsel so they knew about a letter threatening me to the attention of Detective Andrew Dwyer that to Delita hooks  submitted. 

The New York City Comptroller has an investigator and internal fares has so many different divisions that took part in protecting all crimes in my case they all have investigators. 

By the way if anyone did a thorough investigation who drafted the letter because I alleged's Joe Tacopina who used to work for the Brooklyn DA the DA that sent how many innocent Black men to jail, Joe Tacopina who bragged he got the NYPD rape cops off and he brag that he got an Abner Louima cop off....

I filed ethical complaints against these lawyers including the Manhattan DA and assistant district attorney Joe Tacopina etc.

Cy Vance and ADA Jennifer Gaffney quite believe at the time was married to an NYPD supervisor were never held accountable For trying to  lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status....

Question them under oath.

Cy Vance Ray Kelly Joan illuzzi -- at the time the got all this press Etan Patz -- The NYPD in the DA we're getting very bad press weren't they? There was a massive scandal that got shut down the FBI wasn't gonna look into (Beyond NYPD Ramos in the Bronx who tried to have a witness murdered that the FBI cannot ignore)  it about citywide NYPD doing fixing ticket fixing among other kind of fixing like in my case they were the rape cop...

Note there's a woman FBI agent retired that testified she did not believe the man that Joan was prosecuting was guilty. My theory is the murderer came in contact with this guy and tried to convince him that he was guilty.

The NYPD detectives that were openly breaking laws tried that with me the detective John Vergona asked me why I walked by Delita  Hooks and I said if you have gone to the office you would know she sat at the front of a long closed off reception desk she had a come a long way to come after me. She came after me she provoked me she could've close the door or even apologize that's what a good person would do when you do something wrong but instead the menacing  continued online and she's admitted it now looking me up on social media.  She lied under oath that she got my name from social media but she unwittingly confessed to looking me up and October 2020 I contracted Covid and someone on her behalf told me to shut up Move on  it was my fault what it wasn't my point is the NYPD have guns and badges and they're doing the work on behalf of criminals joining in criminal behavior to try and convince a victim that a crime is their fault when it isn't...

Who knows what a murderer could've done to a man with a 70 IQ to try and convince him and then the police join in doing his dirty work... in the Etan Patz did Cy Vance and Joan Illuzzi join in as well? The retired FBI woman agent believes the Etan Patz murder was ALREADY BEHIND BARS!

The Manhattan DA One Police Plaza Sex Crimes have been out of control for way too long with way too much power to abuse doing fixing and favors for the rich and connected... with Howard Rubenstein type figures who's spin for the Jeffrey Epstein types as well as for the police department in the Manhattan DA? It's shocking that Larry Byrne in court tried to justify NYPD committing perjury saying it's no big deal everybody does it but when NYPD commit perjury it is in worse....

For me to watch Dr Andrew Fagelman openly commit perjury was devastating and his lawyer making a mockery joining him making a mockery of the violence of the wrongdoing even of the Styrofoam that is harming the environment it was like out of a horror movie but it's real life in plain sight just like what went on with Epstein and Maxwell who were aided and impacted by top cops and the Manhattan DA for years and the media was killing news on their behalf as well!!!!


HORRIFIC...
 It could be worse we could be in Russia or China but it's devastating to me that the USA this goes on and so openly an New York City an New York State...


See the guy  about to walk into City Hall? He knows who I am but I don't know his name but he is part of a group that tried to remove me from a survivors protest on the steps of City Hall under Bill de Blasio in fact the NYPD intelligence division bodyguards for the mayor and his wife tried to remove me but hundreds of women prevent that from happening.  Didn't get to violating my civil rights on the steps of City Hall although they tried... there is video documentation of one of the detectives from the intelligence division lying to me refusing to show me his ID and telling me I don't need to see it. 





Every police commissioners been confronted about my case and have protected all crimes Misogynist central.


Howard Rubenstein quoted check it out... we don't get to ask him how much money he made off of Epstein.... looks like Epstein paid lots of people but when it came to me I was robbed...

Bill Rudin's Retired NYPD commander and a another retired NYPD supervisor were trying to get me arrested but the first priest seem to refuse to arrest me because they actually agreed we need a trauma level one Hospital. I caught the retired commander trying to fix a ticket and I was not allowed to learn his name I even asked LGBT community first Detective DUFFY who also knew that I was being coerced along with Ray Kelly's Community affairs detective I believe his name is Martin Brown I have an email alerting all of them questions the detective to asking false arrest that you on the Sabbath? 

Bill Rudin's accountant walked by me and told me I was crazy for protesting that we need a trauma level one hospital with a rape crisis center in the West Village not luxury condos now we have a pandemic who's crazy look how many people pushes through GREED first greed...

Rudin NYU Bloomberg Christine Quinn Brad Hoylman did not think that we needed a trauma level one hospital with a rape crisis center either did Howard Rubenstein... Brad was a lawyer for the oligarchs of New York that was my nickname for the organization he's been working for