2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Sunday, February 7, 2021

My Civil Rights Human Rights Patient Rights Violated City of NY + I allege Travelers, Dr Andrew Fagelman all cheated to win w/ top NYPD Bloomberg de Blasio Admin also party to Obstruction of justice w/ Cy Vance Joan Illuzzi similar to Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell case and other cases Goal CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS, lawsuits, arrests, Accountability and legislation to stop

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1  A link to the letter but they're photographs there's a letter threatening me with a second false cross complaint to the attention of Detective Andrew Dwyer and it signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos he's in the database for threatening a victim like I was threatened with false arrest so why would detective Dwyer get promoted to the NYPD FBI task force? He took part in a misogynist he crime his division the detective squad was well aware of a cunt threat to turn the tables on me and they acted on it and that qualifies them to become part of the FBI task force?


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1  A link to the letter (see photographs) there's a letter threatening me with a second false cross complaint to the attention of Detective Andrew Dwyer and it signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos he's (Burgos) in the database for threatening a victim like I was threatened with false arrest so why would detective Dwyer get promoted to the NYPD FBI task force? He took part in a misogynist he crime his division the detective squad was well aware of a cunt threat to turn the tables on me and they acted on it and that qualifies them to become part of the FBI task force?

 ask top nypd ia Prosectors ASK FBI ask enablers like chief Pulaski and chief Boyce etc



 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩ ⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefOfDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NOW_NYC‬⁩ .⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ .⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ Dermot Shea blocked me again top Cops IA Sex Crimes DA protect NYPD told Jeffrey Epstein ignore Judge,crimes my case #civilrights violated det Vergona admitted federal appellate threaten me w/arrest unless drop charges.LtBurgos nyclu data same crime pic.twitter.com/tz8kZmjgP6
 
7/9/21, 2:22 AM



Dr Andrew Fagelman smirked as he committed perjury lying about the attack and he bragged about his trust in the NYPD to investigate.

The original post is in the hyperlink below and of course I've added more because I have PTSD Acute insomnia and I'm feeling distress... https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-civil-rights-human-rights-patient.html

Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
I sued Delita Hooks never served 
her SO MANY LAWS BROKEN
 W/ NYPD w/ Dr Andrew FAGELMAN 
NOW BOTH perjury 
SHOCKER I allege James Toomey Travelers
 corrupt like 1PP Corp Counsel 
goal lie cheat win 
scribd.com/doc/272432269/… 
ADD more video cameras 
my life pray people speak up take action pic.twitter.com/oiQfs9lZ4i
 
5/24/21, 5:17 AM
  


















Seems to me like every judge was like so many judges in the film spotlight but so far I'm never gonna find the right judge at least not New York? It's like the film spotlight or the TV show the fictional TV show billions... and their latest episodes there's a scene like mine but instead of the detective it's the New York State Attorney General threatening the victim with false arrest and only on Saturday! 





Photo above me hours before holes punched in my retina



Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩ ⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefOfDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NOW_NYC‬⁩ 
Dr Andrew Fagelman admitted 
lots of NYPD patients bragged
 his "trust" in NYPD to investigate,
DrF perjury he had nothing
 to do w/NYPD. 
Delita Hooks DrF "instructed" 
her to alert him when NYPD 
det Andrew Dwyer called. 
Perjurer Dr F same "trust"
 in NYPD DA JEFFREY EPSTEIN 
had to fix pic.twitter.com/qasTDnL7IA
 
6/15/21, 6:04 AM



Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
⁦‪@TishJames‬⁩ .⁦‪@TishJames‬⁩ Feds +NYS NYC enablers,I contacted Loretta Lynch (psac1), Eric Holder etc our cases,Eric Garner handwritten lawsuit,you know I'm like a Jew Early stages Nazi G #Civilrights VIOLATED #discimination lucky I am Alive suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-civ… Jeffrey Epstein was Teflon2 pic.twitter.com/eyXS2RA5T5
 
3/31/21, 6:16 AM
 
 



Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ I am 1 of too many victims sexual assault +other crimes NYPD IA DA PROTECTS all involved goal erase all crimes NYPD falsified DD5s/coercion!Cy, Preet Bharara SDNY refused to prosecute crooks ECTP 911 too suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-civ… 911 CityTime on going scandals I'm whistleblower too pic.twitter.com/nPd0fCRsDb
 
3/9/21, 12:47 PM
 
 

NYPD sergeant fired for putting prisoner in chokehold: documents - New York Daily News But NYPD that broke laws in my case they conspired as a group to goal violently Coercing me, they falsified police reports they refused to meet with me they discriminated against me because they didn't like me especially for challenging their Facebook friend NYPD police officer Eugene Schatz later arrested nine years after I reported him /Ed Winski for giving  the Mercer hotel special treatment preferential policing so they downgraded all crimes for Dr. Andrew Fagelman's office. Dr. Andrew Fagelman has lots of NYPD patients, and the Mercer hotel at the time with done by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's "special" friend. Obscene may have had money in the hotel.  GM and x very cozy and also got preferential policing? GM was Teflon she like Epstein was never arrested in New York by the NYPD or DA made them Teflon just like all the criminals in my case from the doctors office to the police department which is why the doctor as employee weren't shy about committing perjury they were confident the judge wouldn't mind either the rich and connected are above the law  in New York City New York state for the most part And they have powerful enabler's even travelers group I alledge was involved in protecting their crimes. Travelers knew the doctor was going to walk in and commit perjury and lie and say the attack had nothing to do with him and he had nothing to do with the NYPD the travelers group lawyer asked me why didn't I get a hysterectomy and she was most concerned with whether or not I was going to re-appeal my lawsuit against the NYPD. The NYPD a run like a deli for the rich the connected same w/ DA cy vance and his staff. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-nypd-officer-fired-chokehold-shackled-prisoner-20210309-xoliolqzg5dobeajf5sy2kyx4a-story.html


 
 
Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
Every day I pray for a miracle for justice in my case because there's a wall around the justice system why did Dr. Andrew FAGELMAN think he could walk in and commit perjury GET AWAY WITH IT? SAME REASON GHISLAINE MAXWELL DID! Powerful enablers!
 
3/19/21, 10:16 AM


 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩ ⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ 
Whether it is a Jeffrey  Epstein
 Ghislaine Maxwell
 dr. Andrew Fagelman delita Hooks
 Joe Tacopina a NYPD etc 
anyone or on behalf of them 
gaslighting a victim trying
 to convince a victim their fault suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-civ… New legislation federal charges pic.twitter.com/qjdKR0JrIE
 
2/13/21, 9:01 AM

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks got fixing and favors from NYPD who did not like me and we're willing to break how many laws and they looked out because the Manhattan DA was willing to be an enabler have even more crimes...




ERIC GARNER AND I STARTED OUT PRO SE UNDER Mayor Michael Bloomberg and NYPd ray Kelly! It's certainly didn't get better under Mayor Bill de Blasio.


The media won't share Eric and his own handwriting but I do Google it Eric Garner hand written lawsuit you'll find my blog New York City I love you big time you can read Eric in his own words! 

https://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2021/03/ccrb-take-action-in-my-case-lt-angelo.html

It's hard to believe in the goodness of humanity certainly there's no one in a position of power that will take action in my case and make sure I have Justice make sure there are rest make sure there's fairness in applying the law make sure that I have a right to be safe at a doctors office but I do feel G-d is reminding me there are good human beings they're just not in positions of power in New York City in New York State...


I just can't seem to calm down so I'm doing a blog post and I'm going to go focus on the good human beings try and believe in the goodness of humanity because based on what happened at the doctors office and years and years of obstruction of justice and lies it's challenging....


The NYPD and the doctor decided they were going to make this go away I I was supposed to shut up and be silent. And NYPD detective instructed me to keep my head down.  Dr Andrew Fagelman LIED Under oath stating he had nothing to do with the NYPD and it had nothing to do with him at all it didn't happen on his property that's called perjury and even his employee confirmed that she was instructed by him to alert him every time NYPD detective Andrew Dwyer called!


 
 
Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩ ⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩ ⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩ ⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCCouncil‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩⁦‪@bradhoylman‬⁩ ⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩⁦‪@SDNYnews‬⁩ suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-civ… if u IGNORE ME u r like
 NYPD DA, LESLIE Wexner enablers 
Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell
 over 20 yrs ago! 2012 NYPD join in 
break laws VIOLATE my #civilrights 
for Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks
 conspired w/ NYPD goal LIE+coerce me youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE pic.twitter.com/3ASXAu4Gjq
 
2/13/21, 7:27 AM


2/13 James Toomey travelers group assigned an extremely abusive woman lawyer Rajika she was so abusive I believe she was censored by the judge she was alerted but the judge was not alerted about everything that went on especially in Delita Hooks deposition including Rajika and the other lawyer who reprimanded me for shaking my head when his client was committing perjury but was silent when she threw herself against the wall silent when were Shika and she waved Styrofoam cups at me like fuck you and travelers group the board must apologize to me for what went on in their offices but they don't have the integrity just like the city of New York it's all about cheating to win protecting the rich and connected like their pedophile priests and retaliating against whistleblowers.


I filed a complaint with Dept Of investigation questioning Travelers scoop in the city of New York Corporation counsel whether there was any cross pollination in the goal to beat me to cheat to win to lie? 


I filed  ethical complaints against all the lawyers involved over the years starting with Joe Tacopina and his partner and a Manhattan DA Corporation counsel and then travelers group Tommey, Rajika and for whatever reason Ed Fogerty jr decided to join in the goal to cheat to win to lie why did these lawyers agree? Because they saw me as having no value and a doctor and his employee must be protected like pedophile priests


Like Jeffrey Epstein this doctor has a very special relationship with the NYPD and One Police Plaza has been protecting crimes enabling even more crimes for over eight years this is been going on however many years it takes until I get a mayor a police commissioner that apologize and take action and not just in my case but how many others discrimination discrimination the crimes the prejudice so egregious on so many different levels they are going to have to put up apology walls including for violating our civil rights.


This is more than a disgrace and violation of the oath the oath took... are used to tell myself Delita Hooks was the only one that didn't take a note but she took an oath when she broke laws got NYPD with her boss to make me drop charges to a erase her crimes she would take an oath to become an American citizen and the first crime she committed that I know of is perjury along with her boss they even lied both of them about when my doctor moved out which was two weeks after they said 4 to 6 months after. 



The NYPD take an oath the politicians the lawyers the doctor even took an oath Hippocratic oath... New York State and New York City maybe we United States of America it's just meaningless...? There's a wall around the justice system? 


Dr Andrew Fagelman committed perjury even lying about  the attack did not happen on his property and he did not talk to the NYPD had nothing to do with it and his employee lied about us being alone when we were never alone and how she legally access my name she lied and said she got my name from social media. The lie about getting my name from social media shows you she continued her stocking in menacing of me it's been over eight years they continue to try and convince me it's my fault and it's their fault not mine.  The doctor lied a lot but he did admit some truth and they were damning like he had no guidelines for the office he didn't interview her for the job he didn't check her references....


I alleged there's someone who's been working with them who described her as exemplary that the gaslighters themes made their way into the deposition courtesy of travelers group the goal cheat to win lie -- like a fake account on yelp stating I doctored the video when I didn't and thankfully Delita Hooks admit it all the crimes you see in the video plus giving me the finger three times before I started filming and knocking my iPhone out of my hand three times and that she was angry at me from the moment I sat down at the waiting room chair because I moved it a few inches and she had lined them up.



 It must feel so invigorating to get away with so much wrongdoing and in plain sight and that was something Jeffrey Epstein really enjoyed didn't he? 


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1  it took me over five years to copy the  Letter by Delita Hooks 

My guess Joe Tacopina draft that letter only he could be that stupid in that aggressive and that confident he could get away with a crime and help someone else to ...threatening me with the second false cross complaint to the attention of Detective Andrew Dwyer !

 
 
Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
⁦‪@nypost‬⁩ 
Joan Illuzzi Amy Cooper 
WAS A threat to community? 
DA CY VANCE Jennifer Gaffney
 ENABLERS Jeffrey Epstein
 ghislaine Maxwell!
Joan illuzzi under oath 
explain false cross complaint
 sexual assault my case +
 NYPD,
Dr Andrew Fagelman admitted 
not investigating 
+ discussing me w/patients 
pic.twitter.com/Sd8j0K5x6W
 
2/17/21, 4:59 AM
 
 

I have audio after audio of me being lied to of obstruction of justice discrimination of NYPD officers from the first precinct to sex crimes as well as Internal Affairs Corrupt to use Ron Kuby's letter like Corporation counsel but they withheld the letter in response another crime threatening me with the second false cross complaint. 
The NY Post refused to follow-up on demanding The names of the NYPD that told Jeffrey Epstein ignore judge because like my case it goes all the way up to the top and how many administrations how many police commissioners.....






https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-civil-rights-human-rights-patient.html?m=1



I'm grateful for the few truths that they told under oath because their truth incriminated them. Dr. Andrew Fagelman's lawyer quoted yelp yelp review that was flagged by me and removed because it lied and said I doctored this video.   The gas lighter that posted that was somehow tied to the strategy to try and put forth the notion the lie that I doctored the video so thanks to Delita Hooks to admitting what you seen the video plus giving me the finger three times before plus being angry at me for sitting down in my chair in the waiting room moving at a few inches plus admitting she knock my iPhone out of my hand three times. She lied about me following her she lied about us being alone she lied about the receptionist not being there before after she lied about how she got my name but the lie that she stated about going to social media shows that she continued the STALKING  that she started coming out from behind the desk and took it online...  I believe she lied about her husband instructing her to file the complaint against me but that she told the truth about the doctor instructing her to alert him every time Detective Andrew Dwyer called.  Travelers lawyer made me watch the video over and over with her so she knew the attack happened on his property yet she and James Toomey ok  with the doctor walking in and lying The attack did not happen on his property,  travelers lawyers were concerned with one issue and it wasn't me and my safety and my rights and my well-being but whether I would re-appeal my lawsuit against the NYPD! 


Why? It must feel so invigorating to get away with so much wrongdoing and in plain sight and that was something Jeffrey Epstein really enjoyed didn't he? 


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1  it took me over five years to copy the letter (because I never gave up ) that the NYPD Det Squad, IA the CITY OF NEW YORK CORP COUNSEL withheld cheating to win the goal to lie protect the cops protect the doctors office; detectives withheld this letter but never ever gave up, 5 YEARS LATER I got this letter and if you scroll down the misogynist link you'll see it!!!!!!!  I will get justice even if I'm not a life to enjoy it I will get justice however long it takes and the longer it takes the worse it reflects on the city of New York the state of New York in our federal government as well as how many agencies that pass the corruption back or worse were enabler's have even more crimes!!!!!






Bill de Blasio his intelligence division detectives tried to violating my civil rights civil liberties remove me from the survivors rally on the steps of City Hall I was holding a sign exposing the police commissioners role from Bloomberg to de Blasio obstruction of justice preventing us from reporting sex crimes...

Along w/ Manhattan DA doing fixing favors