2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Runner Slapped TV reporter butt arrested Exposes Ray Kelly to Shea erasing Sex Crimes in my case in a medical office over seven years now and I'd like an arrest! Cy Vance DA tried fixing for Jeffrey Epstein Cy Vance fixed my case + protected NYPD crimes

suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
⁦‪@nypost‬⁩ Please explain how he's arrested vs me VIOLATED MD DR Fagelman's office Delita hooks did running punch to my head ripped out my hair used her barefoot to sexually assault me not arrested; NYPD joined in breaking laws Soho youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE Teflon NY above the law NOT FIRED!



The media was killing news on Jeffrey Epstein for over 20 years I know because I was telling them and I'm sure other people work to.  Maria farmer and I both contacted the NYPD I contacted them in 1996.

Ask me if I think the NYPD could've prevented the beautiful Barnard University young woman from being murdered?

The Manhattan DA could've shut down Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell years ago but they didn't.

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1 (Scroll down  misogynist  New York blog link I have here and you will see police reports one is a copy of a letter where I'm threatened with a second false cross complaint which is a!massage just New York blog link I have here and you will see a police reports one is a copy of a letter where I'm threatened with a second false cross complaint which is a crime! 

Letters to the attention of Det. Andrew Dwyer for his role in breaking laws in participating violating my civil rights and ERSSING all crimes by Dell grading them and fabricating a mutual third-degree assault with a goal coerce me = 0 crimes! DET DWYER PROMOTED TO NYPD FBI TASK FORCEthe same task force that raided Jeffrey Epstein's island! )
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ Cy Vance DA NYPD enablers Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell not forced to resign my case Dr Andrew Fagelman I allege picked up the phone Dr F Delita Hooks w/NYPD conspire to erase crimes NYPD did!DetDwyer promoted NYPD FBI task force!TF raided JE Island! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/12/runner…pic.twitter.com/Cz3uIJSdZz

They also did not make arrests in my case but the NYPD literally broke laws in my case and violated my civil rights and they still have not been held accountable and the woman who harmed me she could still be arrested for a series of crimes and those that enabled  her party to the goal coerce me gaslight me in the loop -- that the NYPD were going to falsify police reports and downgrade all crimes to zero including their own.

This was not done in a vacuum and the Bloomberg and de Blasio New York City government corporate counsel lawyers and the comptrollers office protected everything they cater to the rich the Teflon and corrupt cops but they overstepped the line when they lied and legal documents to protect all wrongdoing.

The New York Post expose the NYPD telling Jeffrey Epstein  to ignore the judge but the New York Post in all media not even Julie Brown will ask the NYPD for names of the cops who told Jeffrey Epstein he can ignore judge I'm happy to ask I'm constantly ignored and I alleged the reason is because everyone knows it went right to the top just like my case. City lawyers from Corporation counsel division city of New York lied in court in my case top cops protected all crimes under Bloomberg and now de Blasio.

Prince Andrew does an interview and he is out.

Cy Vance admits he asked to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status years later the media asked him why the same media that I contacted about this and refused to report this story including the New York post and major networks and the New York Times so the Manhattan DA lies and says it was an accident when it wasn't and he still gets to keep his job!


https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/new-york/da-wanted-sex-offender-status-jeffrey-epstein-article-1.2068017%3FoutputType%3Damp

I sent this article from the New York Daily News to the media over and over and over until finally the New York Post did report it for years later after Jeffrey Epstein was arrested in the Manhattan DA still has his job. The Manhattan DA including ADA Tiana Walton and Joan Illuzzi made it clear they were going to do 0 about NYPD breaking laws in my case and the Manhattan DA should've been arresting the NYPD that told Jeffrey Epstein to ignore judge no one's asking why they have not been arrested!

Like my case the fixing in favors went all the way up to the top wasn't just the precinct? Is that why there are no arrests?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20150107/civic-center/high-level-employee-manhattan-da-office-accused-of-sex-assault-by-intern.amp



New York Post (@nypost)
Runner who slapped TV reporter's butt arrested for sexual battery trib.al/2RdhOoXpic.twitter.com/GKpVtqhvd3

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ Name the NYPD told Jeffrey Epstein ignore a judge it went right to the top just like my case Bloomberg de Blasio? Runner slaps reporter butt arrested v Delita Hooks sexual assault erased! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/12/runner… + youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE youtu.be/qzRICOSHGlIpre Cy JE exposes! pic.twitter.com/Pt6gZ4VzNE
Please excuse terrible typos I endured a savagely violent assault Google Dr Fagelman assault youtube (7 years ago)
 all involved are Teflon like Jeffrey Epstein was and Ghislaine Maxwell is protected by corrupt NYPD and DA 

The media that killed news on Cy Vance Jeffrey Epstein for years with the exception of the New York daily news in 2015, media actively killing news NYPD Breaking laws in my case for a rich MD and his employee , media killed news on Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell for years and I know because I contacted -- They remain enabler's.

It's amazing to me the media has not shared the video of the attack of me at a doctors office and the fact that Delita Hooks still sitting there -- She sat there for years and lying about me and I allege so did Dr Andrew Fagelman!

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks exhibited no empathy or shame zero remorse and they both committed perjury last year which was six years ago. Why should they be afraid of perjury every step of the way they have been protected like pedophile priests.

Jeffrey Epstein and his pimp procuress were never arrested by the NYPD or Manhattan DA.  There are certain people that are just protected aren't there?


Dr. Andrew Fagelman admitted he didn't interview her for the job he didn't check her references he had no guidelines in his office that he didn't investigate what happened because he lied under oath but it did not happen on his property when it did. He also lied about a lot of things including I allege people talk to him about her violent behavior including a yelp review from three years ago and he just lied about Yelp. It's almost like he has a patient or special friend at Yelp? He did admit he has lots of NYPD Patience proudly and mocking just like he was Jeffrey Epstein if you don't know about Jeffrey Epstein NYPD Google it.

I agreed to false arrest twice which was essentially kidnapping because I was a victim the detective VIOLENTLY  threaten me over the phone!

He had lied and police reports I was unavailable one
he had refused to meet me I didn't even know what these NYPD detectives look like they were breaking laws because they hid from me like Ku Klux Klan along w/ Sgt Chen, Lt Burgos, Lt Michael J Agnese Agnese was w/ The NYPD integrity division - he wouldn't even talk to me on the phone or return my call when Internal Affairs gave me his number)  etc

but if you read Eric garner and this was filed under Michael Bloomberg you'll understand what I had a fear and I already was dealing with violently abusive dirty cops the cop read my case already told me he didn't care if I two black eyes! He knew that I was sexually assaulted and he chose to omit that from the police reports!


I had a hole in my retina from a running punched my head like the game knock out the Jew. The detective would only FALSE ARREST  me only on Saturday at 4 PM and I asked him if he's anti-Semitic.  He lied in federal appellate court stating he didn't know I was Jewish when I clearly made a point of asking him because I am Jewish and it's OK to line federal court I guess? 
https://www.scribd.com/doc/253681968/Eric-Garner-Lawsuit-NYPD-Violated-Him-in-Eric-s-own-hand-writing-7-years-ago

Read Eric Garner hand written  lawsuit he says he was sexually violated as well as that what I had to look forward to on Saturday at 4 PM? 
vs
https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 Mr Shea was chief of Det, sex Crimes Det lied to me I wasn't sexually assaulted. Public member marks notes my attacker used her foot! Itold Det Vergona attacker touched my vag w/ her barefoot after a series of attempted kicks to my groin;yanked me to her over and over via my hair. She now admitted she was angry at me for moving my chair in the waiting room she said she had them perfectly lined up. She now admitted giving me finger 3X knocking my iPhone out of my hand 3X criminal mischief cover of phone damaged. I told detective keys on her wrist left defensive wounds on my forearm: photo! 
https://youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI Typo date 11/20/12 audio 01 precinct refusing to allow me to report my attackers false cross complaint #lies #discrimination 

audio of Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell refusing evidence.
I had serious injuries + my Dad was not well he passed away. My Dad die knowing I was treated like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany. 


I never met Ron Kuby I had a hole in my retina I had laser surgery on 10/19/12 to repair my eye from the running punch to my head like the game knock out the Jew by Delita Hooks. I agreed to false arrest 2X  but Det V moved it to Saturday 10/20/12 4 PM he has admitted he yelled at me you were going to drop charges or I'm going to arrest you in the federal appellate filing. False arrest Jew on Sabbath r u anti-Semitic?

Zachary Carter corporate counsel lawyers lied!I was violently coerced Threatened over phone!NYPD falsified by police reports, downgraded all crimes to 0. 

NYPD, Corp counsel have Delita a Hooks letter in response openly threatening me w/2nd false cross complt . ADA Illuzzi said to me my attackers complaint false, 2nd degree assault, menacing witnesses in her office! DA also discriminated against me cc DOI how did Hooks get my name? She stalked me online after attack going to social media continue lies abuse

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

You can see my attackers letter and police reports in the link there and took me I think six years of trying over and over to get that letter I only learned about it in 2013 when Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell showed it to me in front of her partner and then said Case close that letter actually is a crime every government agency that should've done some thing either pass the corruption back to Internal Affairs to die where did nothing at all or worse the city comptroller and corporate counsel protected all Crimes and Civil rights violations NYFBI protects it essentially a hate crime if you don't like me you don't get to hit me you don't get to violate my civil rights you don't get to forcibly touch my body and they protected all those crimes as if it's one big hate crime discrimination