2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Zachary Carter Lied for NBA Star Thabo’s Case My Case Carter Still Lying Woke-Up Terrible Pain Back of Head Neck Left Arm Numbness both arms


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@unitedNYblogs Cy Vance hired Carey Dunne special counsel 4himself Pay2Play? Cy/Carey decide not to go after de Blasio, Zachary Redacto Carter no brainer y



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@MarkRuffalo Spotlight Media killed news for Harvey Weinstein for yrs like my case not HR NYPD IA joined in crimes pagesix.com/2017/10/09/new… No Justice



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@RonanFarrow @NewYorker @NYPDONeill @nytimes notice PC James O’Neill hasn’t Arrested Detectives Sex (we say raped) Teen admit they had sex on duty in #NYPD vehicle right?

Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill My case not Weinstein 01 Precinct Soho/Tribeca NYPD Det lied in DD5s violently threatened me false arrest Sat 4pm unless I dropped charges



Zachary Carter says lying in police reports misogyny threatening me is NYPD acting in their scope and he says I wasn’t coerced when I was.  



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@jodikantor @nytimes Zachary Carter lies my case NYPD use Ron Kuby letter pretend no crimes my attacker response signed letter threatens me again another crime


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@RonanFarrow @NewYorker @NYPDONeill NYPD 94 Precinct CO Rape Scandal /NYPD Chief Boyce Twitter block me evidence proof NYPD detectives broke laws so they block truth ourNYPD pic.twitter.com/UKaC7U4Nck



What commander 94 Precinct said about rape is how too many Misogynist NYPD believe!!!!




Cy Vance Pay to Play DA refused to answer questions Resign like Harvey Weinstein More Reports My Case MD First Precinct Proof Enough Joan Illuzzi Tiana Walton belong in jail with you protecting NYPD IA crimes my case!  
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/cy-vance-pay-to-play-da-resign-like.html



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Harvey Weinstein fired. What did Harvey get in return for donations? Cy Vance resign. Can you fire a DA? suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/cy-van…




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Cy Vance Refuses to answer questions Pay to Play Trump, Weinstein. Is his special counsel Carey Dunne advising him? cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/2017/10/cy-van…

I was retaliated against serious crimes  horrific  how it all came to unfold including a cunt threat to bury me destroy me I allege by Joe Tacopina Cy Vance protected!!

Zachary Carter says NYPD did an investigation And of course he’s lying but NYPD refused to meet with me they broke laws repeatedly they lied and police reports they were party to misogynist take crime their Facebook friends for the first cop I ever reported to Internal Affairs.  The crimes in my case it wasn’t just a few bad apples inside the police department the line protection of crimes is ongoing I’d like Justice.



Jason Aldean Covers Tom Petty's 'I Won't Back Down' As 'SNL' Responds To Las Vegas : Monkey See : NPR 


very moving makes me think of Sept 11. Also There any victim of a horrible crime horrific but doesn’t have Justice this song is for you
http://www.npr.org/sections/monkeysee/2017/10/08/556479829/jason-aldean-covers-tom-petty-as-snl-responds-to-las-vegas



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Wealthy connected rapist, pedophile, sexual assault etc when Cy Vance Pay to Play Dirty DA is forced to resign, confident you can $ next DA?

Cy Vance Pay to Play DA Resign like Harvey Weinstein More Reports My Case MD First Precinct Proof Enough
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/cy-vance-pay-to-play-da-resign-like.html I have video, audios, a false cross complaint, police reports where Detectives and supervisors lied to do fixing and favors and DA protected all crimes  to retaliate for me blowing a whistle including on Cy Vance and his rich donors patrons that anyone running for office in office looks the other way  like the film highlights Spotlight. 


October 1, 2012 I went to the doctors to get a cyst removed and I left with incredible damage that would be far worse because the NYPD joined in breaking laws and they been protected by Internal Affairs and Cy Vance a corrupt DA that I excoriated on my blog way before Micharl Lewis in Flash Boys. The YouTube was  posted three days later when “Ajohn” a friend of “Delite” aka Dee and Delita Hooks and Dr Fagelman lied Stating I threw the first punch and they had video.  I contacted Detective Vergona who was too busy falsifying  police reports  and made it clear he wanted no contact with “Ajohn”  and refused to meet me to see the words to Mayeye but offensive ones on my arm and damage to my neck.  He And the supervisors and his partner in crime wave no idea existed Detective Andrew Dwyer were going to break laws and do fixing favors and retaliated against me for my activism, blogs and YouTube And they’ve been protected for years like Eric Garner This all started under Michael Bloomberg and Ray Kelly.  Under de Blasio Eric Garner was finally killed and Zachary Carter Bratton and O’Neill, Boyce , Reznick Continue to cover up crimes in my case and how many other cases?

I went to get a cyst removed on my elbow two injections in my arm I was holding bags I became a human pinata.


I left for more injured my health continues to decline as the city in the doctors office continue to lie and they been protected zero arrests.




My health declines from terrible stress from violence and lies from a doctors office to the police department five years of lies and I have to be at the radiologist by 830 tomorrow morning for my shoulder severe pain in my left arm is atrophying I believe fallout from a running punched my head my doctor Andrew Fagelman’s Road raging violent lying attack receptionist to he did not fire despite my doctor Dr Vine’s demand Delita Hooks be fired immediately and instead Dr Fagelman made a phone call and set in motions more crimes committed by Delita Hooks Who two days later filed a false cross complaint and almost 3 weeks later signed a letter to her NYPD detective detective Andrew Dwyer Threatening me another serious crime warning me not to come back and file second-degree assault charges or she would file a second pass cross complaint and I believe Joe Tacopina drafted that letter a crime the corrupt detectives and supervisors rush to their crimes with my attacker and her bosses as well as Joe Tacopina I allege as Bob Dobalina a misogynist hate crime threat the NYPD acted on and I allege Chad Seigel used fake Acct Charles Ward to join in The crimes payback for reporting Tacopina and Seigel comparing the NYPD Rape victim’s vagina to a Venus flytrap.

 Should be noted I filed a complaint against both lawyers with the New York State Supreme Court grievance committee and Joe has not denied the allegations either has Chad Seigel.

Bill de Blasio has not apologized to NBA star Thabo Sefolosha not his son.

My case lies no apologies except From good people of every background rich poor every color that say sorry that happened to yo.  I should’ve been safe at the doctors and the police you’re not shocked if James O’Neill says community relations are better but the truth is more and more people don’t trust NYPD


Resign Cy Vance Pay to Play Racist Misogynist DA take Joan Illuzzi, Tiana Walton and Zachary Carter and corrupt NYPD you protected with you you all belong in jail along with Oligarchs of NY and wannabes confident they are Teflon! 
http://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill Robert DeNiro Tribeca Grill she witness Harvey Weinstein & who else w/DA NYPD on speed dial?
nypost.com/2017/10/07/i-w…

I called out Cy Vance Teflon get out of jail free cards for St Vincent’s hospital crooks because he didn’t want to slow down we can acquisition and the superfast building of luxury condos on what was the trauma level one hospital with AIDS care and Rape Crisis Center!  911 ECTP tech crime is the biggest and George Arzt may have been a lobbyist for Hewlett-Packard as HP rep bragged overbilling till he lost the contract! NYDN tip of Iceberg explodes top NYPD Brass taking graft lavish gifts on 911 ascontractors over bill delivered late delivered crap, Mark Guma first to get Teflon card for dismissing money Cy Vance owed Cy went broke running for DA - it goes on abc on and Cy Vance, ADA Walton, Illuzzi, Inspector Berry silent she knows they were willing to cover up NYPD crimes internal affairs crimes in my case Repeated threats to me because it was retaliation for calling out the Manhattan DA for fixing favors like for Goldman Sachs read “Flash Boys”!






My Dad a decorated WW2 Veteran Died Knowing I was Treated like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany I even agreed to false arrest for running punch to my head my body violated including my vaginal area with my attackers barefoot I agreed to false arrest on the Sabbath the only day the anti-Semitic corrupt Det John Vergona would false arrest me if I  did not drop charges against Dr Fagelman’s Attack receptionist.  Dr Fagelman Protected her violence and lies more important than my patient rights my body my constitutional rights and then NYPD joined in breaking laws violating my constitutional rights...sickening 0 Justice Zachary Carter still  lying.  Shocking

Misogyny in my case is staggering  and these people joined in a gangbang retaliation but they broke laws when they participated in the retaliation including Internal Affairs  clearly cannot police the police!



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@RonanFarrow @NewYorker scribd.com/document/33524… Det Vergona omitted threat bodily harm assault w/objects she touched my vag barefoot, lies in DD5s he threatens me!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@ManhattanDA Resign! Return Lloyd Constantine campaign $ #NYPD #Rape Cop trial K2 $, NBA Thabo Sefolosha Joe Jazz Hayden my case suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/cy-van…


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@adamentous Over 8M NYers 2 terrorist attacks Rudy didn’t move ECC than Mike allows 911 aka ECTP stealing bigger than CityTime top NYPD lavish gifts!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@adamentous NYC mayor MB 911 aka ECTP went over budget over 1B$s HP bragged overbill until lose contract (google HP homeland security) crap & can’t text






Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@adamentous CityTime Rudy threwout AutoTime owned by NYCgov for CityTime SAIC crooks. Google SAIC Trailblazer, SAIC FBI Trilogy, SAIC homeland security


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@adamentous When Scott Stringer became comptroller removed John Lui’s 2 press releases on 911 ECTP CityTime 2, Tax Payer Pockets Picked. Arzt lobbyist?


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@adamentous 911 ECTP Cy Vance refused to prosecute crooks, I testified at City Hall we need prosecution I was retaliated against suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/zachar…

When you look at corruption you often have to look at the New York pensions the contractors that are not prosecuted like Hewlett-Packard had Biggies on the New York pension board it goes on and on do the math.

George Arzt I believe might have been a lobbyist for HO at the time Hewlett-Packard was over billing and Arzt has a special relationship with NY Post and others like Charles Hynes etc. 






Cy Vance, Zachary Carter, James O’Neill, Bill de Blasio Resign!

Chief Boyce Resign! Special Prosecutors Needed Arrest Detectives Committed Crimes My Case Other Cases NYPD Teen Rape
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/chief-boyce-resign-special-prosecutors.html



http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/watch-nypd-officer-pummels-teen-shoved-ground-article-1.3548157
NYPD Transit Cop Had told me the day I agreed to force the rest October 16 I was in the subway getting ready to go up to the doctor because my front tooth was chipped he said that the cops there something wrong with them in my case at this woman assaulted me you can see her keys are hitting me he was shocked! Look at the New York Daily News article  Watch the video finally you will see at least two different plainclothes cops try to stop the uniform cop from pummeling the back of this guys head vs my case  Zachary Carter is covering up crimes lying, 3 PCs covering up crimes, Chief Pulaski and even more so Chief Boyce, heads of Internal affairs Chief Campisi  and chief Reznick


Watch the video above and also Google Dr Fagelman assault.  Last month I finally got my attacker signed letter and the detective Andrew Dwyer’s DD5 aka police reports Where he protects her blatantly threatening me committing get another crime this goes on and on and that letter was read to me years ago by IA Sergeant Mary O’Donnell who I have an audio Using Ron Kuby’s letter to pretend there were no crimes committed and saying case clothes and that represents top brass and Corp Counsel’s attitude we need a permanent new commission into police corruption, internal affairs corruption and DA corruption.  Cy Vance ADA Tiana Walton and Joan Illuzzi made it clear they were protecting all crimes Clearly retaliation for criticizing the Manhattan DA and all the rich people he was taking campaign donations for doing fixing in favors and for him refusing to prosecute the 911 tech corruption which is bigger than CityTime as well as St. Vincent’s Hospital crooks because he didn’t want to slow down Bill rude and turning the hospital a trauma level one hospital rape crisis aids care into luxury condos! I was wearing a protest sign protesting Rudin when  I was assaulted at the MD’s in Soho.



I have PTSD from the savage attack at MD’s office Google Dr Fagelman assault I’m voice dictating and my voice cracked when I tried to say doctor so I typed in empty it is so startling to me but I could be violated my patient rights my Human Rights at a doctors office or Rich office and SoHo and like Harvey Weinstein, MD picked up the  phone I know it -  what a private investigator asked him if he spoke to the NYPD he said no comment because he was afraid of incriminating self because he committed a crime participating in Protecting his employee coordinating her filing false cross-complaint and her signed letter he knew that she threaten me the signed letter the NYPD refused to meet me but two days after the first cross complaint was filed and then the police had special meetings with him  his employee they punched a hole in my retina and sexually assaulted me but refused to meet me!

Tale of 2 Cities on going.  Savagely assaulted the NYPD refused to meet me the victim coordinate my attacker breaking more laws try to seal up her crimes with their crimes refused to meet me up at meet my attacker and her boss who is rich and lives in SoHo and works in Soho by the precinct.


Dr Fagelman made a call.  You call one 800 NYPD fix it the cops broke laws then Internal Affairs and the DA actually ADA Joan Illuzzi Did not know who I was admitted second-degree assault menacing a pass cross complaint the misogynist crime  threat and patients harassing was unacceptable She said she wouldn’t hold my politics against me but when she found out who I was she did hold my politics against me and I have audio proving she lied posted on YouTube.