"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Pat Lynch PBA NYPD Power Grab City Council Elections?

Like Ray Kelly's Stop and Frisk the PBA essentially NYPD with extra funds and "connections" are the police department with billions of dollars in tax payer dollars directed to them year after year and they keep finding more more ways to cover up wrongdoing, going over the line, chronic systemic corruption like in my case using coercion a crime like a policing tool to do a bait and switch and downgrade a pile up of crimes including NYPD lying in DD5s aka police reports, joining in violent threats, coercing me  in to no crimes.
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYCCouncil PBA Power Grab City Council Elections? City Council how about forensic audits NYPD PBA contracts & pensions & DA too
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/07/pat-ly…

Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone



 How about City Council asking for forensic audit of NYPD contracts NYPD PBA dealings with the New York pensions, donations to the NYPD to see if anyone giving donations has gotten fixing in favors and ditto for the DAs including campaign contributions like in Cy Vance's case the honor of K2 Intelligence donating to the Manhattan DA's campaign and then getting over half $1 million contract which I'm alleging is funneling money to Ray Kelly who I am alleging Cy Vance gave Teflon status to Ray Kelly and way too many NYPD including their role in ECTP aka 911 tech corruption where no arrests were made  even after a mere $60.5 million was returned  and top cops were caught taking lavish gifts from contractors that were grossly over billing as reported by the NYDN who listed one but I allege more  as listed in the comptroller John Liu request for criminal prosecution dubbing 911 CityTime2!
The NYPD and PBA  turnimg even more aggressive on all fronts and it's very frightening I think we have to be concerned about our safety and  we need real agencies it actually police the police Instead of a group  what agencies covering up crimes.  
 I spoke to the Commission To Combat Police Corruption the other day and the woman who answered the phone compared her agency which is part of Dept Of investigation to McDonald's!  I asked if you're working at  McDonald's and you see a crime in the parking lot do you report the crime do you see something or say something or do you pass the corruption buck to Internal affairs to die?


Sent from my iPhone