"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, November 28, 2016

Under #NYPD PC O'Neill internal affairs motive and pick up the phone until I use the second phone and hide my number


Under Chief O'Neill IA won't pick up I video taped it -- I called with 2nd phone my name blocked they pick up but worse IA protecting 6 yrs NYPD 1800NYPD Fix ituntil I use the second phone and hide my number


Internal affairs won't pick up 11 min wait my telephone name/ identify available until I call w/2nd phone blocked#

I always kept the  detectives name  I spoke to at Internal Affairs  when I reported the fake NYPD placard at the Mercer hotel parked at the Mercer hotel  that was 2010 when I reported NYPD Eugene Schatz. 


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Internal affairs won't pick up 11 min wait my telephone name/ identify available until I call w/2nd phone blocked# pic.twitter.com/mTtn5ePj71

Download the Twitter app

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Call on 2nd phone blocked number no ID & IA picks up! pic.twitter.com/6CnhHTYp2r
 Do you look at the photo you can find a case number from 2010 regarding the Mercer hotel and a fake NYPD placard this is just before I start reporting the detectives John Vergona and Det Andy Dwyer the corrupt NYPD detectives  that fix for the doctors office down the street from the Mercer hotel two years after I report their best friend on Facebook Facebook friend PO Schatz in 2020
Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone



   Note the NYPD are corrupt internal affairs more often than not  as corrupt and it's been years years they are so biased misogynist and they're just at this point party to crimes!


I include Preet Bharara’s office because I got a response from a division and I will be responding re NYPD Soho like Williamsburg.


1) I have aprox 13 minute video on my computer I will share with an IAB investigator proving IAB did not pick up until I used 2nd phone






Det John Vergona lied blatantly and also by omission and IAB continues 6 years 3 PC protecting lying in police reports and the MD lying

4) An International and medical community has taken note — I make sure to share the video of the attack and make it clear to all MD’s the NYPD did fixing and favors.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/11/dr-andrew-fagelman-new-bad-review.html   the latest bad review for the MD questions why she is still there and the answer corrupt nYPD

5)

Sgt Chen turns me away — he refuses to come down and meet with me…..what PO Magori states is wrong and NYPD retired capt Eterno agrees with me and said I should not have been turned away.



IAb Lt Fikru protected Sgt O’Donnell — she refuses evidence 


You are using Ron Kuby’s letter as an excuse to cover up serious crimes from the MD’s office to the First Precinct to Internal Affairs