"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, November 14, 2016

Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, IA Protected Anti-Semitism and NYPD Crimes Trumplandia Anti-Semitism Surfaces

http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2015/01/nypd-anti-semitic-ex-po-sues-reminds-me.html?m=1


Jimmy O'Neill a Bratton puppet protecting all crimes in my case.



Internals Affairs protected overtime involved.   G-d Sees All. That was the re: of the email that I sent The corrupt evil NYPD detective from the 1st Precinct just a few blocks from the evil doctor that protected savage savage violence running punched my had a home my retina he threatened me the detective is well and I asked him if he was anti-Semitic because he would only false arrest me on the Sabbath and he did not answer.    So I followed up with an email right away.

Are you anti-Semitic is a yes or no answer for a government employee who is about to break the law m....  Det John Vergona could not answer No.
 What happened to see something say something ...???   Does not apply to NYPD Internal Affairs crimes.

I called Hate Crimes 1 police plaza and detective Sanchez  told me to go to another please think not the first and report it but out when I went to the ninth precinct I was turned away!   They told me Internal Affairs would investigate but they did not internal affairs  protected every crime internal affairs is as guilty covering up crimes my case  and how many others?

#NYPD Ray Kelly if he did not defend it why didn't he condemn it. Ray Kelly guilty My Dad died know Ray Kelly guilty.  Ray Kelly  defended crimes in my case federal appellate New York State Supreme Court he is as guilty!

#NYPD anti-Semitisim misogyny question Ray Kelly, Bill Bratton, Jimmy O'Neill, Charles Campisi under oath my case!


NYPD Det John Vergona's  tax payer funded  lawyer under Zachary Redacto Carter llied an appellate court stating he didn't know that I was Jewish when in fact I told him and immediately sent an email that talked about anti-Semitism, the Holocaust and Det Vergona  false arresting the Jew!!!!


ADA Joan Illuzzi  did not want to hear anything about the NYPD in any of  their crimes and wrong doing and her supervisor ADA Tiana Walton.
Series of swastika graffiti found at NYC New School dorm - NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/series-swastika-graffiti-found-nyc-new-school-dorm-article-1.2870704

Emmy Rossum receives anti-Semitic threats by Trump supporters - NY Daily News
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/emmy-rossum-receives-anti-semitic-threats-trump-supporters-article-1.2871641?client=safari

I also I have received many anti-Semitic  and misogynist hateful comments  from Mel Gibson fans and now Mel Gibson claims he's sorry and he didn't mean it he was drunk but I can tell you his fans expose the truth they mean it and so did he .



1922 New York Times Article Says Not to Worry About Hitler’s Anti-Semitism : snopes.com
http://www.snopes.com/1922-new-york-times-hitler/