"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, April 15, 2016

Ray Kelly Protected Coercion Threatening Me Lying in Police Reports first few pages Det John Vergona lying and Delita Hooks Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying attack receptionist lied photos and police reports to prove it

So far  I have not been able to get one judge to look at the video I am up to Judge number five so I actually took photos from the video so no judge can get away with not seeing the horror of Delita hooks violence and lies  which would be wrong anywhere but at a doctors office where you're supposed to be safe and your rights protected!   She started violating my patient rights from behind the closed off reception desk telling me I had no rights and clearly Ray Kelly agreed because he doesn't like me anymore  said became a critic and I did a Teachout it occupy Wall Street calling for commission into NYPD Internal Affairs and DA corruption.
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/04/photos-of-delita-hooks-prove-she-nypd.html?m=1

Did Dr Andrew Fagelman call 1800 NYPD Fix it?   He lives in works in wealthy  downtown area not far frim Ray Kelly, 1 police plaza and  The first precinct where the wealthy just pick up the phone and the NYPD trying to be very very very helpful...?





 The police reports are in the evidence section of the original NY state Supreme Court law suit but what I'm going to be filing in my opposition to dismiss are two pages of photographs about the photos on each page is police notes 1 summing up Delita Hooks blatantly lying and 2 Det John Vergona blatantly lying including by omitting the fact she threatened me with bodily harm that she hit me with your iPhone the keys on her wrist hit me she struck me over and over first with her hand then with her iPhone she threw her shoes she did a running punched my head humidity all of that and the fact that backed away and the fact he told me I had a right to defend myself.

 He wasn't alone  is criminal actions and did not do them in a vacuum and supervisor signed off on his work and I alerted every person in a position of authority from the commander to the chief of the department to the chief of internal affairs you name it.


1800 NYPD Fix it  i'm going to take this motion with the evidence section and original lawsuit and mail it to the attorney general and US Attorney because on the cover page I address Ray Kelly and chief of Gifts Chuck Dowd.



NYPD Knapp Mollen Time for a New Commission 2015 Vergona FBFriends Eugene Schatz, Moran, Andy Dwyer: #NYPD Det 1 Police Plaza If MD Staff lied to NYPD is that a crime? (NEW YOUTUBE) DR FAGELMAN DELITA HOOKS DID THEY LIE TO THE NYPD DURING THE INVESTIGATION? IF SO IT IS A CRIME -- LISTEN TO AUDIO
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2016/03/nypd-det-1-police-plaza-if-md-staff.html?m=1


The Hard Truth About Cops Who Lie - WNYC
http://www.wnyc.org/story/hard-truth-about-cops-who-lie/




Award-Winning NYPD Cop Caught on Video Falsifying Arrest, Accusing Four Men of Holding Him Up at Knifepoint (Updated) - PINAC News
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/01/award-winning-nypd-cop-caught-on-video-falsifying-arrest-accusing-four-men-of-holding-him-up-at-knifepoint/




I paid 15 dollars and filed out this form and than an officer at 1 Police plaza filled out the bottom and it proves Delita Hooks lied.   I believe Dr Andrew Fagelman is fully aware of this and a letter Delita Hooks signed that sounds like it was ghost written by Joe Tacopina written to her NYPD fixers and she THREATENS me again in writing and signed the letter.https://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD





Sent from my iPhone