"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Sunday, April 10, 2016

@nypost Scandal snares NYPD, City Hall tangled web of power & greed! Goal take out de Blasio pretend not biz as usual NYC NYPD retired cops

@nypost Scandal snares NYPD, City Hall tangled web of power and greed!  Goal take out de Blasio pretend not biz as usual NYC NYPD retired cops

fixing favors  retaliation for this blog for my activism is one example and that started under Mayor Bloomberg although it did continue with de Blasio, Scott Stringer, Bratton and Reznick and everyone knows the fix is in it includes dirty DAs and dirty judges I need just call up the NYPD even the police commissioner which is what the billionaires do like Mort Zuckerman etc calling, or a retired Commander whose identity I can tell you his name but I have video on YouTube he tried to fix it ticket for Bill Rudin flunkie Front of me and it goes on for all the time with family members of high ranking cops calling up the police precinct commander to get tickets to go away.

It is common knowledge NYPD IA DA for sale  but they're just not going to deposit the money in their checking account and if it's not money it's barter it's favors it's backroom deals or even parties apparently the NYPD love to be invited to celebrity type parties, award ceremonies, sporting events - did not start with de Blasio donors...

@hspirit13 @NBCNewYork US Attorney FBI will sell lie NYPD IA DA ADA judges not part of systemic corruption! White wash coming.


@hspirit13 @NBCNewYork by the way how has Charles Hynes avoided a series of grand juries as well as ADAs NYPD Internal Affairs ditto DAs NYC



Looks like the word came down to  take out de Blasio, a couple of Jewish donors and as few cops as possible protect  everyone involved in getting fixing in favors retaliation including my case and the biggest story yet 911 tech corruption starting with Ray Kelly's pick  run technology Chief Chuck Dowd who took gifts from at least one contractor we know of but I believe he took from more another white shirt which I've written about for years now that this was a new level of corruption having top commanders who got caught fixing crime promoted and they get a $ something gifts
 So they didn't have to steal from drug dealers anymore like the old days but it looks like Brooklyn DA Charles Hynes got  caught stealing drug dealing money to use for his campaign and he hasn't faced a grand jury when he should've been facing at least two so as you can see the fix is in.

Cy Vance make sure there was no prosecution of 91 tech crooks 2012 and that would've expose NYPD taking gifts so that she can see the fix is in  and it always has been.




Preet Bharara Protecting Ray Kelly NYPD Chief Chuck Dowd, NYPD IA Crimes my Case selectively going after Small Group but it is Systemic Police Corruption NYPD IA fixing crime covering up gifts, barter deals, fixing crimes like mine retaliation or just to lower crime stats and how the NYPD even break the law like in my case when they say there's no crime my case lying in police reports coercion NYPD crimes protected by Internal Affairs Charles Campisi Ray Kelly
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/04/preet-bharara-protecting-ray-kelly.html?m=1


Sent from my iPhone