"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, April 18, 2016

FBI Probe make an Arrest Orthodox Jew Bribes cop but it's a joke

Thanks for insights and thoughts and opinion from Joe Sanchez highly decorated NYPD officer that was set up by internal affairs because NYPD Joe Sanchez  to challenge authority and challenge authority and 2 questioned 2 supervisors.

My case NYPD retaliated but I have info private investigator who had a chat with Dr Andrew Fagelman and asked if he spoke to the police and Dr Fagelman said no comment.


Here's Joe:

Yeah, sure,  Mr. De Blasio, they deserve due process all right. But where's the due process for Suzannah B. Troy? Your administration along with top bosses in the NYPD buried her when she tried to get justice after being viciously attacked by a doctor's receptionist. The doctor has a big hook in city hall and the NYPD. Cry me a river. You're a one-term mayor. You might even get impeached if Preet Bharara finds out you also had your hand in the cookie jar.
-Joe Sanchez

Monday, April 18th:
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – There’s been an arrest as a result of the FBI probe into the NYPD.
Alex “Shaya” Lichtenstein of Brooklyn was arrested today.
Lichtenstein is accused of paying a bribe to members of the NYPD for gun permits.
Lichtenstein allegedly said he had gotten more than 150 gun licenses through his license division connections, according to the complaint.
According to the complaint, Lichtenstein was a member of the Borough Park Shmorim, a volunteer Orthodox Jewish patrol.
Lichtenstien allegedly offered to pay $6,000 per gun license, according to the complaint.
“I want to repeat myself, I’m not bribing you,” Lichtenstein allegedly told an officer who was wearing a wire.
“Shaya, I’m not an a******, of course you’re bribing me,” the officer replied. “Let’s be frank and honest here.”
In addition to the arrest, three NYPD officers who were part of the division that processes gun licenses, faced administrative charges related to the widening probe.
Deputy Inspector Michael Endall was transferred from the license division and is being reassigned to an administrative position pending further review, the NYPD said. Sgt. David Villanueva and Police Officer Richard Ochetal were placed on modified assignment and transferred. They also worked in the license division.
Asked about today’s arrest, Mayor Bill de Blasio told CBS2’s Dick Brennan “I don’t know anything about it.”
That brings the total number of officers reassigned or disciplined in the widening investigation to nine.
The federal probe is looking into whether police officers accepted gifts from businessmen with ties to Mayor Bill de Blasio.
Last week, Deputy Chief Andrew Capul was moved to an administrative position pending further review. Earlier this month, Bratton removed four of the NYPD’s most senior men, and two of them lost their guns and badges. A detective who took the Fifth Amendment before a grand jury also lost his gun and badge.
The probe has centered on two businessmen who have ties to de Blasio’s campaign. Jeremy Reichberg and Jona Rechnitz both served on de Blasio’s inaugural committee and either donated or raised money for him.
Mayor Bill de Blasio previously said he was not happy with the expanding number of peoplecaught in the investigative web.
“Those individuals – I’m not going to prejudge them; they deserve due process – but anyone who accepts personal gifts in the year 2016 is not paying attention to today’s ethics standards or the ethics training I’m sure they were given along the way, or didn’t have the wisdom to consult with a lawyer,” de Blasio said.
De Blasio has also downplayed his relationship with Reichberg and Rechnitz.
“In terms of these two individuals, as I’ve said, I met them around the time of the general election; had not known them previously,” de Blasio said. “I have spent very little time with them in the scheme of things, and not much at all in the last year.”
The mayor has said he has not accepted money from them for his re-election.
“I hold myself and my administration to the highest standard of integrity,” de Blasio said. “We are very, very careful about doing things in a legal and appropriate manner. We’re very, very careful about disclosing the support we get. We disclose everything, and we welcome questions about it.”

CBS2’s Marcia Kramer reported that Barry Berke, the attorney who represented former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik in his federal corruption case, is now representing Mayor de Blasio in the campaign fundraising investigation.