CONTACT PHONE #s:
1] Tom Vilsack | USDA Secretary of Agriculture: 202-720-3631
2] Kevin Shea | Deputy Administrator: 202-799-7000
3] Bernadette Juarez | Acting Deputy Administrator of Animal Care: 301-851-3751
4] Inspector General Phyllis Fong 202-720-8001
5] Assistant Deputy Administrator Dr.Gerald Rushin 301-851-3751.
1. Nosey is overdue for a thorough vet exam.
2. Dr. Mark Wilson is a circus vet and will not do an independent job of examining Nosey.
3. Nosey needs to be examined by a qualified vet with experience!
4. Nosey's vet exam should include xrays and blood work for possible TB, EEHV, and arthritis.
5. There are over 200 citations against Nosey's keeper, Hugo Liebel, and it's time to retire Nosey to a true sanctuary.
Big hugs and tears Tom Vilsack's kind secretary told me they receive a high volume of calls for Nosey the Elephant!!!!! Big hugs!!!
Ms Juarez staff person very kind
@peta I almost cried. Thank you and everyone. I got PETA magazine last yr w/ Nosey the Elephant heartbreaking article!!! Big hug love
I am really exhausted just made 2 calls.