"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Melissa Mark Viverito Stole an Affordable Housing Townhouse Away now Folks ask her to help seniors w/ affordable housing

Please Call Today:
NY City Council Speaker
Melissa Mark-Viverito
Tell Speaker Mark-Viverito: "We need affordable senior housing for NYC's rapidly aging population.  The status quo cannot continue.  Please vote to pass ZQA and the Mayor's affordable housing plan!"
Phone number:  (212) 788-7210 
 
New York is a GREAT CITY, but it is an expensive and aging city. 200,000 seniors are currently on waiting lists for affordable housing in NYC.
And right now, the NYC Council has the opportunity to pass a commonsense measure that will give aging adults the chance to access affordable housing, by supporting Mayor de Blasio’s Affordable Housing plan which will create at least 10,000 new affordable units for seniors and 200,000 total affordable units throughout the city over the next decade. 
Senior housing is too vital -- we can’t allow the status quo, antiquated ideas about parking space, or unreasonable building height restrictions to get in the way of affordable senior housing.
We need the City Council to pass ZQA (Zoning for Quality and Affordability) as part of the Mayor's affordable housing plan!  
Today, please call New York City Council Speaker, Melissa Mark-Viverito, at (212) 788-7210.   Ask the Council Speaker to support ZQA as part of Mayor de Blasio's affordable housing plan!