"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

#NYPD Internal Affairs Ray Kelly Charles Campisi Witness Tampering Intimidation Detectives First Precinct John Vergona Det Andy Dwyer Sgt Chen Fixinf Favors Retaliation coercion lying in police reports Bratton Kelly protect police corruption violence lies SICKENING I feel ill and part of the Post Traumatic Stress of the evil actions including the policeman the doctor and all involved is that I want climatic at the mall and some very special way for their evil an ongoing lice it really has to come back and haunt them I really feel that's got to happen that this is evil the doctors office is supposed to be a safe place and than the NYPD Internal Affairs Openly commit crimes and this email may refer to Joe Tacopina and Pal committing the crimes of witness tampering threatening me aggravated harassment and then the NYPD joined in with Internal Affairs Protecting them serious crimes

More Proof Internal Affairs Det John Vergona, Andy Dwyer Lt Burgos, Sgt Chen Det Squad CORRUPT email on witness tampering -- irony -- I am sick today -- this is sickening and was it Joe Tacopina the "lawyer" I referenced -- Irony is Det Vergona took over with the threats intimidation witness tampering bait and switch corrupt First Precinct Det Squad actually 2nd degree assault, false cross complaint and Delita Hooks signed a threatening letter agreeing to drop her false cross complaint and did Joe Tacopina draft that?


My neck is in bad shape and my eyes -- I did not know yet how badly damaged my eyes wore by I going to learn not that I could focus on my health because the NYPD verbal violence lies threats prevented me from due process and all the care I should have gotten as a victim of a savage crime.

  #NYPD Det. John Vergona email Witness Tampering by "lawyer"  health issues sick, neck from Attack...







Look at the head of this email and clearly Det John Vergona and all involved in the corruption, coercion, violence and lies the threats did and covered up everyones's involvement -- there it is witness tampering and it is 6 days after the attack this email and 13 days before Det John Vergona does his own witness tampering committing the crime of coercion.

It was a bait and switch it was actually 2nd degree assault, a false cross complaint and a signed letter by my attacker threatening me again warning me to not come back and file assault charges or she will again and my guess it  was Joe Tacopina the same person I reference in the letter but didn't actually write my suspicion it is Tacopina and company.