"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Saturday, September 12, 2015

NYPD ABUSE HARASSMENT STARTS UP AGAIN ON A BLOOMBERG YOUTUBE AS I PREP TO SUE NYPD AGAIN ON THE DR FAGELMAN COERCION VIOLENCE NYPD VERBAL THREATS LYING IN POLICE REPORTS COERCION 2 POLICE COMMISSIONERS 2 HEADS OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS 2 MAYORS AND NO APOLOGIES LIKE James Blake I just get NYPD Lies like Bratton's office lies they would investigate and instead they joined the cover-up and lies

Woke up Upset Dr Andrew Fagelman NYPD Abuse Suing Dr F his pals harassment has finally stop but today the NYPD YouTube harassment started up again

NYPD Knapp Mollen Time for a New Commission: NYPD YouTube Harassment Begins Again on a critical youtube of mayor  Bloomberg  NYPD -- I was at a press conference NYPD bodyguard  stepped his boundaries you did things that were wrong and CCRB ended up siding with me and went to Ray Kelly can probably gave him a wrist slap.  I  would end up yelling down Bloomberg about 911 being $1 billion over budget doesn't work properly and then a few months later hurricane Sandy would underscore my point..

After appellate court I had a rapid shocking weight loss -- now I seemed to be gaining weight again -- since the savage attack violence and lies at Dr Andrew Fagelman than the NYPD etc weight shocking weight loss more far worse weight gain....

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2015/09/watch-cops-aggressive-takedown-of-james.html

Internal affairs is uber corrupt always has been and thanks to corrupt NYPD commissioners who use the position for their focus their faux legacy and making as much money as possible...it is all about abuse of power...


This tennis star James Blake received an apology why?  Why haven't all of us.   I am waiting for mine.

Ray Kelly defended the corruption literally crimes commited by the NYPD and Internal affairs in the first round of his role in my lawsuit but round two his own lawyer said it was understandable I feel aggrieved but refused to admit the NYPD committed the crime of coercion and violated my constitutional rights


I want to take the case to Supreme court because the Appellate Judges never even looked at the video and audio evidence and Delita Hooks false cross complaint and the fake in the motion to dismiss there were false hoods --- one that I didn't sue Delita Hooks when I did for a million dollars which included the physical damage but also for libel and slander -- I just didn't serve her -- I told the Judges Delita Hooks signed a letter she signed to the NYPD THREATENING me yet again.

The court clerk prevented me from sharing the lawsuit with the 3 judges.

THE 3 APPELLATE JUDGES BRIEF NEVER REFERS TO THE ORAL ARGUEMENT IN ANY CAPACITY INCLUDING MY URGENT PLEA TO REVIEW THE VIDEO AND AUDIO EVIDENCE I POSTED ON YOUTUBE I REFERRED JUDGE NATHAN TO WHICH CLEARLY SHE NEVER REVIEWED AND NOW IT MAKES 4 JUDGES