2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Preet Bharara Mike Bloomberg 911 Tech Corruption Biggest NYC Gov Scandal Teflon Guilty Parody Speech at Harvard Mike is Bringing Jenna Jameson and Preet Mindy?

This is a comedy, parody tragedy blog post and I do not have the math skills to hack if only!!! Really isn't that funny it's really tragic.  

Try not to laugh -- Teflon Preet Bharara and Mike Bloomberg to speak at Harvard a day apart -- should be booed down for allowing the largest corruptions ever New York City government mostly all tech Titanics!!!   Preet has no shame and boldly stated that city gov officials were not guilty of anything CityTime.  If Preet Bharaa had Pinocchio's nose his nose would have grown bigger than the Empire State Building.  911 a bigger crime than CityTime and Cy Vance and Preet Bharara see no evil especially when it comes to Harvard grad Mike Bloomberg to let 911 and city time go over budget close to $2 billion and Mike wants to be president of United States?  Are you kidding me?

Preet Bharara Harvard Grad will tell Harvard students when you enrage an entire country and damage US India relations it's time to get a friend (arm candy feminist?) like Mindy to help bail you out!!!!


Excerpt from Mike Bloomberg speech ( I hacked his iPad) Mikey will tell Harvard students  "Do as I say not as I do!" should be every Harvard grad's motto!  And remember anybody who covers up for you give them as many kickback jobs as possible, funnel money to them, hire their sisters, kids etc.


Mike will tell Harvard kids:   It's about networking who you know who you blow and get a Teflon get out of jail free card!  That is what fellow Harvard Grad Preet Bharara did for me!!!! If you'll be my puppet send me a resume and sign a confidentiality agreement.  Xoxo Mike Bloomberg


Mike asked Jenna Jameson to join him on giving tips on who you know who you blow but she was tied up.  Preet lucked out though with his feminist friend Mindy who is available and lucky Preet since the majority of India would give Preet less than a warm welcome for his strip searching an Indian  woman diplomat.

The US doesn't have many friends but as Harvard grads it's important you do because you never know when you'll need a bail out or Teflon get out of jail free card!!!


The NYPD Officer held hostage in India was allowed to return to the US! India continues to send the USA a message India is outraged  by Preet Bharara's treatment of a woman Indian diplomat.  Is Preet using Mindy to say not all women are angry at me? Hardee har har.  


 He's not welcome in India but his Harvard friends are giving him a bail out. 

Try not to laugh but Mike Bloomberg should be giving his speech at Harvard naked!  Although it would traumatize young Harvard students it would show that he's truly a fraud like that Children's story about the Emperor with no clothes.

NYC's Richard Nixon, Mike Bloomberg's tarnished legacy is being protected because of his powerful connections but he is responsible green lighting the largest tech corruptions ever in New York City government.  Hilarious is supposing great biz whiz tech with a fraud giving a speech to Harvard the day after three who gave him a get out of jail free card!!!

Instead of a Richard Nixon resignation Mike was allowed to finish out his term and is still being protected from any criminal trial on 911.  Mike Bloomberg continues to live in a fantasy world and talk about running for President!!!!

"Harvard Grads follow the money trail and then pretend you don't see where it leads if it's leading to powerfully connected pals can help your career!" Says Preet in an exclusive look in to his upcoming parody satirical speech @ Harvard!



Despite 911 tech corruption on the verge of finally being exposed  despite a billion dollar plus over-ride in tax payer $s - in your face corruption for years --and the latest that Ray  Kelly appointed chief Dowd for over a decade to head the NYPD tech division new nothing about information technology except how to take free gifts from Verizon a contractor - Preet be at Harvard want to applaud you!

Preet and Mike even though you can do simple math on a fleet of taxpayer Titanic's starting with 911, CityTime, 311, NYCAPS, Accenture, FDNY Wireless, NYCWiNS, Board of Elections---

I want to congratulate you on getting away with 911 that has to be the biggest and it's just our lives at risk... If we had another large terrorist attack the system will collapse yet again like it did hurricane Sandy.  


Preet Bharara's  upcoming Harvard Law School Commencement speech  May 28th. Let's get the exclusive   excerpts and peek!? 


"--Dear graduates, I stand today before you today with great pride. (Sniff, sniff)  Know that you  too can be Mighty Mouse! (gaspn sniffle)  My record in 80 to zip and counting..."

"And hold strong to your beliefs that to strip search a female  Indian diplomat Devyani for Visa Fraud is an important statement despite Amercian Indian relations!"  I'm not going to play favorites with diplomats just with New York City government officials and top contractors here in the US that are connected to the White House CIAand Homeland security!!!

"Yes, on CityTime crime punish Gerald Denault but do not arrest top officials and provide deferred prosecution agreements for those too big to fail or jail. Remember Harvard grads protect fellow Harvard grads like I did from Mike Bloomberg on CityTime!


And most of all remember to seize and forfeit assets and create the largest penalties for the select few who can enjoy golden parachutes and even have even closer relations with the FBI!(coughn girgle)" They just lay off the little people anyway so who cares as I get the golden parachutes!

Harvard Grads:
Make sure your work is always epic, grand in scale and grabs the headlines and fix like your Mafia Don when it comes to fellow Harvard grads those with powerful connections in the White House!!!  And most of all protect the top politicians with Teflon no stick surface like 911, CityTime and MTA tech scandals! Go forth and follow in my footsteps... Who knows they may become president one day and you want your in too!!!" 


Parody exclusive with Harvards' finest Preet Bharara.

Did you say the following? Feminism is cool. 

Mindy Preet's bail out girl?  Did I say girl?

Ask Mike and Preet about bail out girls like Rose Gill Hearn and Deb Alderson!!! See link at bottom...

“I’m a feminist who wants to work with other feminists,” Kaling recently told actress and writer Lena Dunham in an interview published in Rolling Stone.

“I would wager that only a masochist sexist would want to work at a show with an opinionated female lead and showrunner. So I work with people who love women. That’s a nice thing.”

http://harvardmagazine.com/2014/04/preet-bharara-and-mindy-kaling-named-hls-class-day-speakers

Annotate; Devyani may be guilty of lying on forms and under paying her nanny but a strip search? Heck is this working with people that love women?




Rose and Deb's more than golden parachutes...  See above. 


Mayor Mike Bloomberg creatively funneled money to his employees in a way that it's never been done or seen before and then after his illegal third term handed up hiring the most New York City government workers ever including NYPD to buy everyone silence and cooperation.   

Harvard kids it's who you know and who you blow.  

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1