"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dr Fagelman Patient tells me about Special Treatment has Dr F goneoutof his way for the NYPD hence NYPD Fixed it?

Dr Fagelman has a patient using a sock puppet account Ryan Bronz who says his real name is Seth Wolkoff.   I was attacked a running punch to my head and this Ryan caused me even more suffering and pain blaming me and praising the MD when in fact Delita hooks should never have come out from behind the long reception desk after telling me I had no rights.  Did Dr Andrew Fugleman not train her and teach her on how to treat patients and about the not violating their patient rights as well as repeatedly violating their body like she did mine.  What is wrong with  Dr Fagelman and Ryan Bronz who identified himself as Seth Wolkoff to blame me?
March 11, 2015 I get an email this morning and it must be from another Seth Wolkoff so there are two?  I added a photo from the account that blamed me and defended the indefensible.

Seth Wolkoff aka Ryan Bronz used this sock puppet account on YouTube he created this summer when he had too much time on his hands?
Dr Fagelman is it okay to punch another doctor's patient and than lie about it in a false cross complaint blaming the victim.  How sick is that and how can an MD or a medical patient blame another patient for violence and lies by Delita Hooks a violent lying receptionist office manager who should never have been behind that front desk with that kind of anger.  She repeatedly violated my patient rights and than my body and this guy blames me and states his real name is Seth Wolkoff so why isn't he using his real name with this photo?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbYGyWubDZFa-zjrhy-8Csg


This is the YouTube channel and here is the photo of a man that uses the account Ryan Bronz that blamed me for the savage attack and said Dr Fagelman goes out of his way for him so it's my fault blamed me, trashed me..   Here is the photo since there is more than one Seth Wolkoff here is the photo from the YouTube channel link above.

This is the photo from the YouTube channel of Ryan Bronz who repeatedly came to my channel and blamed me and identified himself as Seth Wolkoff.

Apparently there is more than one Seth Wolkoff in NY.






http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/nypd-bratton-mr-boyce-mr-reznick-mr.html Dr Fagelman's patient Seth Wolkoff defends Delita Hooks repeatedly violation of my patient rights and my body and Dr F not firing the violent liar because Dr Fagelman has gone out of his way for him so I question has Dr Fagelman gone out of his way  for the NYPD and or Internal Affairs?  The case is open because I am suing so it wasn't as easy as it normal is for the NYPD to play judge and jury like this twisted patient in my opinion defending the indefensible but maybe Seth gives us a little insight to how the NYPD IAB work -- go out of your way for them and they will go out of their way for you like they did for Dr Fagelman because the NYPD and IAB did do Dr Andrew Fagelman a favor since he did not fire his violent lying receptionist office manager Delita Hooks.

I am just trying to understand why the NYPD did Dr Fagelman a favor because they did since Dr Andrew Fagelman did not fire his violent lying receptionist for repeatedly violating my patient rights and my body.  She lied to the NYPD and I wonder did she do so with his blessing because the video clearly proves she is a liar.  


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2014/05/seth-wolkoff-testify-under-oath-for-dr.html

Dear Internal Affairs:



This guy Seth talks about how specially he's treated my question is how are the NYPD officers that see Dr. Fagelman  treated?  

My best guess is there's fixing in favors.

Besides retaliating against me for being a whistle blower my best guess Dr F made phone calls.  

Apparently I'm considered so obnoxious that it's okay to beat me.  Read Seth's comment.  

Like the early stages in Nazi Germany or down south during apartheid but if I was Black I'm not even allowed to get in the back of the bus. 

Internal affairs did their job not at this would be going on is the NYPD an internal affairs fault that I continue to be harassed because they have not called for my tacker to be arrested and the cop that threatened me and coerced me.  


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2014/05/seth-wolkoff-testify-under-oath-for-dr.html?m=1


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com
Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  
ps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1