"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, August 26, 2013

Preet Bharara CityTime Crime Shady Time Goal Protect Bloomberg Quinn



ssshhh...Preet files with court and presses judge to rule on admissible evidence before trial....



CityTime Crime Preet Pulling a Fast One?

Preet Bharara CityTime Crime Shady Time Goal Protect Bloomberg Quinn 
Preet Bharara redo of slush abuse finds himself protecting Bloomberg Quinn when he should have made sure they resigned but continues to protect them and Preet said one of the largest FRAUDS ever (folks 911 bigger) and you can thank Bloomberg and Quinn and The NY Times and NYDN want Quinn as mayor along with Preet Bharara is my guess who made Bloomberg Quinn Teflon above the law just like Cy Vance.  There is no Justice -- Justice blind deaf for sale and corrupt in my opinion.

My  opinion crime too because Preet won't go back in time !!!

Preet Bharara said there would be arrests of City Officials CityTime Crime.

Preet Bharara protected Bloomberg and Quinn from any indictments on slush abuse and they did abuse slush aka tax payer money to put through and illegal third term.

Rose Gill Hearn and Preet Bharara are working together when Bharara should have cut ties with Gill Hearn and indicted other SAIC officials as well as NYC Gov officials and did not.
Preet Bharara is protecting Mike Bloomberg, Mark Page, Rose Gill Hearn, Christine Quinn and Mark Page all who could have stopped CityTime corruption and 911 Tech corruption and did not but allowed mega millions on CityTime and even more on 911 to flow out of tax payer's pockets in to thieves hands.

Mike praised SAIC on CityTime and he and Rose Gill hearn went to the press stating CityTime works.
Didn't anyone think it was odd Rose Gill Hearn was doing infomercials for CityTime on NY1 and Quinn lied stating she was on top of CityTime to NY1 both who allowed in my opinion liars to get away with murder rather than confront them.  


"The CityTime project was corrupted to its core by one of the largest and most brazen frauds ever committed against the city of New York," Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said.


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/prosecutors-unveil-new-indictments-citytime-scandal-project-corrupt-core-bharara-article-1.129803#ixzz2d4miGRcJ