"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Josh Margolin NY Post CityTime Scandal Slow Going , Can Tax Payers Get Interest on Our Future Settlement -- Bloomberg SAIC want this to go away ASAP to avoid arrests top officials, avoid far larger settlement Enron Ending Collateral Damage


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/citytime_case_will_be_drag_4bewzlcg2vXcbqZl1FTeUJ

http://youtu.be/lpyjiCqCwLc  Is this goes to trial the US Attorney will have to give Mike Bloomberg and more NYC gov. officials even Dept. of Investigation immunity just like the Manhattan DA did for the Haggerty trial for a sitting mayor, Mike and Team Bloomberg unless they conjure a settlement so how for SAIC and NYC gov where the both avoid arrests of people that should go to jail like the guys responsible for mortgage meltdown and wall st. imploding....greed and studity --- where are the arrests of NYC gov. officials.  Where are the arrests of senior SAIC above Denault before Denault begins working on SAIC?  If  there was not a cover-up by SAIC and NYC Gov including Mike pushing SAIC like a drug king pin pushes heroin including coming out praising SAIC when Spherion consultants were caught stealing 80 million dollars -- remember the press conference and than the John Gambling Show.  Explain why Mike pushed the rapid expansion of CityTime for SAIC after the renewal....?  My guess so SAIC could brag about CityTime on their Website...and now the citytime portion of SAIC’s brag fast has been removed.

Mike said we would get all 80 million of the money stolen by Spherion back.  We have not so is Mike going to make up the difference to the tax payers he continues to screw over?

Spherion theives going to jail but NYC gov officials and the long term top SAIC folks involved are not....the goal of Bloomberg NYC Gov and SAIC is no trial and a settlement asap.  They are probably going to use speed readers to get thru those documents and if not we deserve interest for the tax payers on top of a settlement far larger than the 600 million dollars Mike Bloomberg is asking returned because this went back way before Denault as the Richard Valcich letter proves.  Watch my YouTube....