"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mike Bloomberg SAIC CityTime Phony Huff Fluff Reality SAIC Stock drops and City Hall Cover-ups continue


http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2011/07/saic-forbes-reports-stock-downgrade-1.html (added this link today July 7).

The press, NYC gov, SAIC cover ups but some where some how not everyone playing deaf and dumb.... unlike NYC gov and the story the media is not telling.


The 2nd YouTube is huge and and

2 new tubes coming shortly...


http://youtu.be/lmyh7YEGifo
The 2nd YouTube is huge and and 6 and half minutes long and gets into major corruption asking who was Gerard Denault’s boss at SAIC.  Where were SAIC and NYC gov’s auditors and accountants all these years along with DOI.  What do Christine Quinn, Bill Thompson, Mark Page, Patricia Harris, even Patricia’s step son the head of IT and her husband appointed to the Board of the MTA along with Mark Page by Mike Bloomberg so they must have weighed in (as in pushed it for Mike who acted like SAIC was heroin and he was SAIC’s drug king pin) on the SAIC MTA deal --what do they have to say about SAIC ballooning 700 million over budget?






Below the 1st tube  of the day where I stop a random New Yorker and ask her if she knows about CityTime the largest white collar crime so far in NYC and under Mike Bloomberg who with Christine Quinn’s help sold the idea we needed Mike to help us with the economy.  I ask Carol is Mike and Christine have helped her and the People of New York with the economy and about what she knows about CityTime.