2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SAIC NYC Gov Michael R. Bloomberg, Mark Page CityTime the cover-up? Stream of consciousness by Suzannah B. Troy

Hey I am an artist and this is my art...my words my paint so stick with me here.
First here is a comment from one of my YouTubes that shows you have Bloomberg’s NYC Gov rewarding a culture of failure involved hiring family and friends as well as consultants -- I am talking about our deputy mayor Patricia Harris -- her husband and step-son as just one example -- (note: did Harris’s husband push the SAIC MTA deal on behalf of his wife’s benefactor Mike Bloomberg? Mike appointed her husband to the MTA board as he did Mark Page. Cozy.)

here is the link to the tube and here is the conversation.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWsxOn5Zn54
click on youtube link to read the comment in full
comment posted:


"Just an update - seems that CityTime has vanished from the news these days and yet SAIC continues to pull in Federal contracts worth billions. $1.3 from NASA today so they have heavy government connections. Do wish someone would expose more and more about this collection of, well, vermin. And I am being kind to vermin.
Keep hitting whenever you can."

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/03/see-actual-letter-whistle-blower.html

Here is the letter from Richard Valchich blowing the whistle in 2003 so I am thinking he had to be observing this for what at least a year if not longer.......


Reminder Rudy Giuliani brought in CityTime and SAIC.  I have videos of NYC gov workers at least 2 that state we did not need CityTime!  Mike Bloomberg came in and let this get so out of hand and he and Mark Page let the billing by consultants sky rocket -- Rudy screwed us big and bad and than Mike and gang took it to an entire new destructive level and why?   Think global, think white house, you scratch my back...



Pre-Bloomberg I am guessing SAIC made a shameful corrupt contract agreement giving them all the power-- really shocking contract agreements and learned NYC Gov would be a culture that paid them highly to fail.  


Mike Bloomberg was suppose to be a great business man and instead of stopping SAIC in it’s tracks and this CityTime -- I dubbed the tax payer’s Titanic.


Gartner a company that is owned by Glenn Hutchins comes in to play in this story....It seems like NYC gov tax payers pay big time money to to have Gartner in CityTime’s case as quality control on quality control meaning the were suppose to watch Spherion who’s consultants were allegedly  busily stealing 80 million dollars.   Gartner was chosen by Spherion to do quality control... Who gets to choose who is policing you and it seemed Gartner was too busy billing tax payers and giving Spherion the people they were suppose to police a 20 percent kick back on anything they billed according to Sally Goldenberg of The NY Post  http://www.nypost.com/f/print/news/local/kickback_in_time_EEERD1eWacAYAmM9wWAsMN

So where does this leave us?   It seems to me there is a massive cover-up for SAIC and like Bloomberg breaking campaign laws funneling money to Haggerty two elections in a row or little old me watching corruption -- illegal activity that I keep reporting to NYC gov, Dept. of Investigation, etc. some people are just above the law -  some people and some entities?


http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2010/02/mike_bloomberg_1.php  After reading this article on Mike Bloomberg breaking campaign laws --  I called the precinct and asked the NYPD officer who answered the telephone in the wee hours of the morning....does a Misdemeanor A carry jail time?  He said yes.   Wayne Barrett was fired from The Village Voice.  I believe he was fired because he wrote this article.  Rent “Giuliani Time” -- and than think about how Rudy bankrolled this false notion of himself into 31 million dollars and perhaps doing business with the likes of SAIC helped just a little.


The New York Times, The New York Daily News and The New York Post refused to cover the 100 year Anniversary of the horrific tragedy -- The Triangle Shirtwaist factory where Mike Bloomberg was booed non-stops and shouts of Tammany Hall were piercing.  The big media outlets blacked out this historic event 100 years marking a tragedy and exposing in his 3rd term Mike Bloomberg is reviled and mired in corruption like Ed Koch was in his 3rd term but this is far more nefarious because there is so much cover-up and the United States Dept. Attorney is over whelmed with corruption as if Albany and City Hall are ancient Rome burning...spread to thin.


In my humble opinion Mike Bloomberg ran NYC gov and continues to run NYC gov., his public empire the way he would never run his private empire....Mike Bloomberg rewards a culture of failure at the expense of billions of tax payer dollars making his friends very rich.


I had posted 2 scathing comments about Mike Bloomberg on The New York Post website  and one pointing out The NY Post has done zero reporting on Gartner since Sally Goldenberg’s one piece “Kick Back in Time” and why is that?


I was banned for the 3rd time by The New York Post after doing so from posting comments (once they restored my account).  FYI, when Gartner is mentioned I am told they having a sterling reputation and I respond and so did Mike Bloomberg.  Does power corrupt or is it NYC gov that does or both?




Take a look at this:

Board of Directors -- Partnership for New York City


Board of Directors ... Associated Partners, LP, K. Rupert Murdoch Chairman & CEO News Corporation ... Glenn H. Hutchins Co-CEO Silver Lake, Mary Ann Tighe ...
www.pfnyc.org/bod.html - Cached




Look up Gartner and any and all companies owned by Hutchins and pals ....tell me how much they have billed us? 

Rudy Giuliani brought in SAIC and CityTime -- and we did not need CityTime or SAIC.


Why was the MTA iron fisted in their insistence that we must use SAIC despite SAIC billing us close to 700 million more than we hoped for CityTime which is a flawed system like our 911 tech system.

Peter Powers, Rudy’s childhood friend was the lobbyist for SAIC.  If you go to nyc gov website you see Peter and this woman’s name over and over.

NYC gov has become a lucrative place to do business as Sal Salmone also found out until SAIC finally showed him the door because it turns out there was a cover-up and he should never have been allowed to come back and work here for giving info on a bid.   Salamone like Mazer because both had shady track records but were able to come back and work as consultants earning big money thanks to SAIC and CityTime. 

Maybe nobody noticed or cared or wanted to because they were all too busy counting their pay checks and perks.

Why or why are Mark Page and Mike Bloomberg pushing SAIC and CityTime like Drug KingPins?


Why do we never hear anything about SAIC and NYC gov in the press these days?  In the CNN ireport we hear of JellyBean and SAIC employee http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-205164 but we have never been told his real name and any news on him. Why?

Will Mazer, Bondy and the other alleged thieves find a way to walk free like  a rapist did a few months ago here in NYC.  He broke in to this woman’s apt and raped her and the jury did not believe her!  

OJ Simpson in my opinion brutally murdered two people practically decapitating them and he walked free so will New Yorkers see justice served?  I am not sure.

Bondy has hired a lawyer  that used to work for the good guys and Mazer hired the Gambino family lawyer.  We the people are just lucky we do not have to pay for their lawyers the way we have to for Christine Quinn and her staff.  I wish John Liu would put up a current and running tab on how much she and her gang are costing tax payers.  CityTime crook Mazer hires a Mafia lawyer and some city council members hire lawyers that specialize in White Collar Crime welcome to City Hall!

Welcome to NYC -- you are living here during one of the most corrupt times ever with the biggest scams ever and massive cover-ups.  Mike and his supporters think they can say all is rosy but we have you ever seen the streets in such bad shape?  Have you ever seen the subways so dangerously over crowded.  We are inundated with construction sites with dangerous illegal violations that have cost way too many lives and DOB continues to act like Mafia not only allowing it to go on but one begins to wonder if they are getting bribes big time despite NYC gov putting gps systems on the inspectors... Big deal -- GPS can’t track cash pay-offs.    DOB and Con Ed never joined us in saying slow down mayor safety first!  Shame on everybody that didn’t demand safety first.   Christine Quinn gave corrupt developers and contractors amnesty and dismissed fines!  NYC gov is corrupt.  They should shut down developers, contractors and landlords that don’t pay their fines not dismiss them but that is Mike helping the economy and instead he tickets us up to our eyeballs.
There has been mass displacement and the third term lie that Mike would help us with the economy but instead it was to over see shady corrupt real estate dealings and more all benefiting his pals. 

Welcome to Mike Bloomberg’s hideous New New York --- smoke, mirror, lies, cover-ups and the press not reporting the news, the press not doing enough investigative journalism.

This may be my only post for today because I feel ill -- have the bloomberg corruption nyc gov flu  Off to the MD today.
thanks Peace, Love, 
Suzannah