2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, May 25, 2020

Wake-up 1:24 chronic insomnia trauma loop violence lies Dr Andrew Fagelman Pandemic of Corruption Obstruction of Justice New York under Michael Bloomberg and Bill de Blasio Massive NYPD corruption discrimination retaliation civil rights violated

My Dad a decorated WW2 died knowing I was treated like a Jew in the Early Stages Nazi G at MD Dr Andrew Fagelman office NYPD IA Ray Kelly. My Mom knows she continues to barely hang-in...
I was up for hours trauma loop -- my eyes hurt so dry from years of insomnia - last night felt like Delita Hooks did another running punch to my head...


Suzannah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCLU‬⁩
 My Dad decorated WW2 Veteran
died knowing NYPD Ray Kelly
protects crimes coercion falsifying
DD5s violent threats!
Shea/O'Neill/Kelly/Bratton
fix for Dr Andrew Fagelman
 didn't fire Delita Hooks
erase crimes VIOLATED
MY civil rights patient rights their oath suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/05/wake-u…pic.twitter.com/xHL51XL22e
5/25/20, 9:29 AM
suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@CarlinaRivera‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩ ⁦‪@WomensCaucusNYC‬⁩Cy Vance + ADAs our case
 ENABLERS JEFFREY EPSTEIN COMMITTED
 MORE CRIMES THANKS TO
NYPD DA MY CASE CY VANCE
JOAN ILLUZZI ADA TIANA WALTON
EMBOLDENED DR ANDREW
FAGELMAN AND DELITA HOOKS
 TO COMMIT PERJURY AND
BEHAVE ABUSIVELY MOCKING
HOOKS VIOLENTLY WAVED
Styrofoam cup at me in Depo
pic.twitter.com/ClDDcGIlyl
5/25/20, 9:32 AM
  

https://resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com/2020/05/httpswww.html?m=


 
Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
Senator Diaz daughter guilty
harassment violent threatening
broke the law, got a wrist slap
and gets to keep her job because
her connections keep her TEFLON?
 Being a criminal violent qualifies
u to be NYPD or work at Dr Fagelman's? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthEnypost.com/2012/12/17/sen…
 
5/25/20, 5:27 PM
 
 
Click on link or go to my Twitter account to see the tweet and it's entirety and everyone includes and it shows you how a Jeffrey Epstein or MD like the doctor in my case with their connections in enabler's can do value victims to zero that our lives don't matter and they can get away with all kinds of crimes making Crimes disappear the goal to violently coerce me ERASE Crimes look at my SUZANNAHBTROY Twitter account to see how many years years that I've been not deny Justice JusticE Obstructed all crimes Civil rights violations NYFBI protects and rights violated all protected here in the state of New York New York state city of New York and NYPD actively broke laws to make that happen in the city including city lawyers protect all crimes the New York City and now de Blasio despite the NYPD Inspector General forwarding my case Commission To Combat Police Corruption forwarded my case and civilian complaint review boardforwarded my case to internal affairs DOA Dead on arrival

Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
I gained 40 lbs after I was violated
at Dr. Andrew Fagelman's office
besides the running punch to my
head a hole in my retina...
 i've now lost 40 lbs.
my head aches from insomnia.
 My Twitter Suzannahbtroy
shows how MD or a
Jeffrey Epstein enablers NYPD DA resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com/2020/05/httpsw…pic.twitter.com/Dg8msHcG5i
5/25/20, 12:22 PM
  
Dr Andrew Fagelman bragged about his "trust" in the NYPD to investigate! 


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

Dr Andrew Fagelman is an unethical MD my case proof enough and a bad guy I had no guidelines for his office never interviewed the woman who punched a hole in my retina for her job he claims she didn't have a job title he admitted he never investigated what happened yet he discussed me with his patient what kind of doctor does that and he made a mockery of the violence my patient rights violated my body so for me he's evil along with everyone that's enable to him and who enabled him while the list seems pretty long and it's interesting isn't it bro started with her yelling at me that I have no rights she asked who are you but she really didn't wanna know who I am because she was discriminating against me but the city knows I'm an activist in a whistleblower who doesn't want the NYPD the city and the state run like a deli for the corrupt to call in fixing favors - look at this blog....

I promise you I'm never giving up and I'm taking actions but if I die for any reason that what was done to me but there must be accountability And many of the crimes have no statute of limitation I would like arrests including of NYPD involved. In fact involving the city anyone involved in obstructing justice I would like legislation passed and for them to lose their pensions and considering the city state that might be a good move for the city and state of New York....

There's more.. http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

There's the film "Spotlight" ....
Just remember however long it takes....


I also want apologies but not from the criminals who never thought to apologize year after year more lies engaging more people some willfully enabling them and supporting their crimes and helping them with their crimes in my civil rights being violated they need to be held accountable exposed.

If you don't like me because I dare to speak up and have a voice and take action to help the city to help people to help the planet that's your choice but to aid and abet criminals that broke laws and chose to discriminate and violate my civil rights and join in what does that say about you not that they really care because look what else they've done that's for these people they think that they're going to get away with their crimes in the wrongdoing I've been told by people of every color and background what goes around comes around and there's a higher court there's karma....

I think of Nazis arrested at 95 and ship back to Germany....for trial....


The city of New York owes me an apology the state of New York owes me an apology when there is a mayor police commissioner corporation counsel head New York city comptroller officials from the medical community and the board of travelers group has to apologize to me because travelers group knew that the doctor was gonna walk in and commit perjury it wasn't random an accident that he lied under oath and set the attack did not happen on his property but when he said that he takes New York city comptroller officials from the medical community and the board of travelers group has to apologize to me because travelers group knew that the doctor was gonna walk in and commit perjury it wasn't random or an accident that he lied under oath and said the attack did not happen on his property but when he said that he takes Delita Hooks to Drug parties the Travelers  group lawyer corrected the doctor and said he means pharmaceutical. there's more about that the city and I question travelers in terms of unethical behavior but I know it's a big joke just like this pandemic is a wake up call but for so many people it isn't the corruption pandemic of New York City in New York State it's not a wake up call just like my case seems like the evil just keeps on going....

It speaks to stories I remember from the Bible were over and over people are born and they choose evil they choose to do wrong and they don't learn from their lessons..

I would like to be part of class action lawsuits against the city of New York the NYPD Internal Affairs the Manhattan DA anything involving enabling unethical MD Dr Andrew Fagelman, Travelers group if there are other victims that experience what I did at their office is because I left they crossed that the coal mines the same with the city and anyone involved for instants let's say that Joe Tacopina threaten people during investigation besides I alleged me that we could go after him as a group as well...

The city of New York has protected civil rights violations in my case and how many cases the city of New York has protected NYPD openly breaking laws and violating my civil rights the city of New York sent incorporation council lawyers to lie and they lied and legal documents that I was not coerced also for Pro se victims that were denied justice anything involving any of these points or others that experts can help me with I'd like to be part of class action.



NYPD Shea, O'Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly Cy Vance corrupt





I continue to call for us citizens database on corruption inside the NYPD and can be used federally it's a model that could be used city state federal to track corruption and enabler's.


I continue to call for new legislation to go after anyone guilty of violence towards medical patients and doctors that are breaking laws also anyone involved in violence towards women or anybody vulnerable anyone involved and chronically threatening Victims to a race Crimes these these types of crimes and wrongdoing have to be held accountable ditto for chronically violating civil rights like me NYPD but anyone involved in discrimination inside New York City government that obstructed are right to have Justice and accountability.I continue to call for new legislation to go after anyone guilty of violence towards medical patients and doctors that are breaking laws also anyone involved in violence towards women or anybody vulnerable anyone involved in chronically threatening victims to a race crimes these these types of crimes and wrongdoing have to be held accountable Dido for chronically violating civil rights like the NYPD but anyone involved in discrimination inside New York City government that obstructed our right to have justice and accountability