2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, May 15, 2020

Scott Stringer Protected Fixing Favors My Civil Rights Violated Rights Erasing CRIMES NYPD Crimes for Dr Andrew Fagelman office Delita Hooks!Y No Trauma L1 Hospital W. village Rudin Rubenstein?Epstein Rubenstein DA top NYPD Not in Netflix Jeffrey Epstein?


Scott Stringer Protected Fixing Favors My Civil Rights Violated Rights Erasing CRIMES NYPD Crimes for Dr Andrew Fagelman office Delita Hooks!Y No Trauma L1 Hospital W. village Rudin Rubenstein?Epstein Rubenstein DA top NYPD Not in Netflix Jeffrey Epstein?


The Netflix documentary is an interested in a transgender victim of Jeffrey Epstein- a  legal filing that
Quotes Howard Rubenstein slamming Jeffrey Epstein's victims and their lawyers there after money well I want to know how much money and what else Howard Rubenstein got or exchange with Jeffrey Epstein and others when it was decided that Rubenstein would take Jeffrey Epstein on as a client but that wasn't the only client that Rubenstein took on.

https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/07/dr-fagelman-assault.html?m=1 (I briefly mention Howard Rubenstein)

My central Twitter account SuzannahBTroy it's impossible to report crime if the City NYPD DA are involved in making sure you cannot... in 1996 I attempted to report Jeffrey Epstein but in 2012 I have video audio and violated at the doctors I police reports that are falsified but I don't have Justice....

  1. If people use my work they should be crediting me not being another enabler in erasing me...

http://courts.state.ny.us/courts/ad1/calendar/appsmots/2009/July/2009_07_02_dec.pdf

In this link from the court keep reading until you read what Howard Rubenstein Hass to say about Jeffrey Epstein and his victims and their lawyers and I'd like to know how much money or what Howard Rubenstein got in return...

I wrote a book and I can't get a publisher it's book one it mentions Howard Rubenstein what his nickname is that if you wanted a job to work for me or Michael Bloomberg at City Hall that Howard Rubenstein how to approve you and how did I find that out? I Book one I tell you I'm protesting outside of Saint Vincents Hospital which had a rape crisis center by the way that we need a trauma level one hospital not Rudin condos! Guess who is pushing through those condos with a special public relations man with powerful connections name Howard Rubenstein the same guy that Jeffrey Epstein hired that's where I learned I tell you more in the book....



suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩ I can't wait until
NYC Gov NYPD DA IA Scott Stringer
Bloomberg de Blasio exposed
judged my case
why we don't have hospital rape crisis
center West Village
why we have Rudin condos Rubenstein
pushed in and how he defended
Jeffrey Epstein lied trashed victims!
5/19/20, 7:03 AM


http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2019/10/howard-rubenstein-jeffrey-epstein.html?m=1

Scott Stringer Protected Fixing Favors My Civil Rights Violated Rights Erasing Crimes for Dr Andrew Fagelman ask Scott Stringer Why No Trauma L1 Hospital W. village Bill Rudin Howard Rubenstein ask Scott stringer any knowledge about Jeffrey Epstein and Howard Rubenstein ask him and the Manhattan DA and top cop NYPD starting with Ray Kelly Bratton O'Neill to our current police commissioner Shea ask them! Ask them all about my case let's go over the NYPD police reports where they lied the audios where I'm told I cannot report crimes there's audio's inside the 1st Precinct or Sex Crimes I have audio internal fares covering up using Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they were no crimes when they had my attackers letter threatening me with the second false cross-complaint to the attention of NYPD detective Andrew Dwyer signed off on by Lt Burgos
1st Precinct detective squad under the supervision of Deputy inspector Ed Winski Who is involved in making all crimes disappear in my case and was catering to a playmate who went on to kill her small child and her self. Their allegations top cops were involved in facilitating a gun license for her as well favors for her as well...


Look at my main Twitter account I have three SuzannahBT Main account

The pinned tweet was to NYPD police commissioner O'Neill but he deleted his account you can still see the tweet it has audio inside the first precinct where the NYPD police officer a woman cop lies to me telling me I can't report my attackers false cross-complaint!

O'neill and his replacement Shea have no put up signs in the precinct that if we record them we will be instantly arrested because they don't want to be caught committing crimes and violating our civil rights but my Twitter account shows you with some possible for Victims to report crimes...

I tried reporting Jeffrey Epstein in 1996 and then 2012 five video audios police reports that are falsified by NYPD detectives and their supervisors protected by Internal Affairs in the Manhattan DA and just look at my Twitter account look at how many tweets for how many years ignored by gov officials and media - did you know in New York City the NYPD control press passes and I witnessed a New York one news reporter fired for interviewing us about the fact we need a trauma level one hospital in the West Village.

We witnessed a retired NYPD officer make a phone call it was probably to his boss who called route and who called Rubenstein and Rubenstein called New York one that's my theory.
Rubenstein has powerful connections to City Hall One Police Plaza and Manhattan DA as well as the media....


NYPD police commissioner Shea has hired a former New York Post reporter To be NYPD spokesman and in 2011 the New York post refuse to report that Jeffrey Epstein was on the free sex offender apps in iTunes they didn't want to have parents of children and the children are protected that live nearby Jeffrey Epstein the Frick Museum central park children's park on the vicinity of the school the New York post editors didn't want that informati?

NYPD spokesman and in 2011 the New York post refused to report that Jeffrey Epstein was on the free sex offender apps in iTunes they didn't want to have parents of children and the children protected that live nearby Jeffrey Epstein the Frick Museum central park children's park on the vicinity of the school the New York post editors didn't want that information out there

https://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2011/02/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrews-bf-is.html?m=1


Neither did the Manhattan DA in the NYPD the Manhattan DA tried to lower a Jeffrey Epstein/Maxwell found her status and I contacted the New York Times in the New York post with the New York Daily News article from 2015 and they refuse to report it and then finally almost half a decade later they're compelled to report Cy Vance and ADA Gaffney try to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status so he could fly free enjoy himself like he did in the virgin islands right here in New York City and neither one of them lost their jobs -- just like every government official that protected crimes in my case or NYPD thar committed crimes in my case or told Jeffrey Epstein he could ignore a judge they all have their jobs...and or "soft landings".

I'm the only one asking for the names of the NYPD that told Jeffrey Epstein ignore judge and I believe it went all the way up to the top one please posit just like my case no one's interested not Netflix film makers ...Julie Brown... nobody... What about the judge didn't she notice? Good for her for refusing to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status and calling the Manhattan DA out but then she even notice Jeffrey Epstein was ignoring appointments?


suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩ Scott Stringer +
John Liu protected all Crimes Civil
rights violations my case.
Apologize settle my case!ask
Scott stringer his role Rudin Condos
 0 protective zoning for hospital
trauma l 1 W Village.
 Scott Stringer catered to
Rubenstein who LIED about
Jeffrey Epstein 's victims?
  pic.twitter.com/SZ6Z7rnkSl
5/15/20, 3:32 AM

My mayor Bloomberg king of New York book is on Amazon and soon I will publish book one we are Bloomberg king of New York is a book to book one has about Howard Rubenstein but so this book 2....do the math --- The NYPD the Manhattan DA are run like a deli fixing in favors for the rich and the connected....

uzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩
youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE I use
to donate my white #blood cells etc.
Bloomberg de Blasio top cops
City of NY etc keep protecting
violent crimes LIES Dr Fagelman
MD office #discrimination NYPD
falsifying DD5s violent threats
coerced me civil rights Violated misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…pic.twitter.com/INmJIPjMZf
5/18/20, 2:27 AM
Every government agency that is supposed to police the police forwarded my case to Internal Affairs to die DOA dead on arrival in the New York City comptroller and Manhattan DA could've done something but what they chose to do was protect all crimes to continue to discriminate against me and protect all crimes and Civil rights violations - they protected how many threats to me including a violent one by NYPD detective John Vergona. In federal appellate he admitted through his corporation counsel Lawyer Jonathan Popolow that nypd Det john Vergona did threaten me over the phone w/ false arrest unless I dropped charges! I had a hole in my retina and cervical damage and he could've raped me he also denied knowing I was Jewish but the city has an October 16, 2012 email we are clearly make it clear to him and two of Ray Kelly's Community affairs detectives at one police plaza that I am Jewish false arrest the Jew on the sabbath it's right there in an email internal Affairs and the new York city gov INVESTIGATORS had access to Det Vergona he knew I was Jewish l! We had a conversation over the phone and he would only false arrest me Saturday at 4 PM with a hole in my retina and cervical damage and he had a race sexual salt I could've been raped sexually violated at the 1st Precinct why don't you read Eric garner his hand written lawsuit filed under Michael Bloomberg as well and look what happened to him under mayor bill de Blasio and Bratton?


City lawyers NYPD Internal Affairs sex crimes are use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they were no crimes but I never met Kuby there wasn't time my father was ill I had a hole in my retina I had to get emergency surgery my neck was damaged my both eyes were damaged in the attack and Ron Kuby's letter is not exactly what I agreed to but it's still short hand from coerced while my tackers letters yet another crime another threat that all these people in city government had and have access to and protect.


City lawyers NYPD Internal Affairs sex crimes are use Ron Kuby's letter to pretend they were no crimes but I never met Kuby there wasn't time my father was ill I had a hole in my retina I had to get emergency surgery my neck was damaged my both eyes were damaged in the attack and Ron Kuby's letters not exactly what I agreed to but it's still short hand from coerced while my tackers letter is yet another crime another threat that all these people in city government had and have access to and protect all crimes

nah B. Troy
⁦‪@suzannahbtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩

NYPD PC Shea/O'Neill LIARS!#racism
 #SEXCRIMES youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0audio
det LIES I WAS NOT SEXUALLY
ASSAULTED coerced!City of NY Corp
Counsel NYPD have Delita Hooks  to Det Dwyer THREATENING me AGAIN 2nd false cross complaint!misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE pic.twitter.com/fMvNcwhZ49
5/14/20, 4:20 PM

Download the Twitter app
YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩
 Netflix doc #pandemic
prep nyc but NYPD 5.6B tax $ 2019
not including Fed tax$ FEMA Cessna
 NYPD O'Neil illegally used w/top cops
taxi v 0 $ face masks #pandemic prep
w/ NYC comptroller city lawyers
protected NYPD Crimes Civil rights
violations our cases!
  twitter.com/suzannahtroy/s…pic.twitter.com/0CXJrB587C
5/15/20, 3:34




suzannahtroy
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩
⁦‪@NYCComptroller‬⁩ Scott Stringer + John Liu
protected all Crimes Civil rights
violations my case. Apologize settle
 my case!ask Scott stringer his role
 Rudin Condos 0 protective zoning
for hospital trauma l 1 W Village.
Scott Stringer catered to Rubenstein
who LIED about Jeffrey Epstein 's victims? pic.twitter.com/SZ6Z7rnkSl
5/15/20, 3:32 AM


Maria farmer and I BOTH contacted NYPD in the 1990s not news interesting? The NYPD got at least two phone calls about Epstein and Maxwell and they shut them down I'm guessing they were contacted by more victims....








































https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/jeffrey-epstein-accuser-maria-farmer-says-ghislaine-maxwell-threatened-her-life-after-assault-fbi-failed/

The Netflix documentary I'm guessing has no mention of Howard Rubenstein how much $ or what else he got for his role lying about Jeffrey Epstein's victims in a
legal proceeding I found the document I've tweeted it to
everyone possible including Julie Brown in a group email like
 you can see above then includes top cops and of course I went to the NYPD in 1995 I contacted the NYPD about Jeffrey Epstein and I was brushed off just like I
was brushed off but worse the NYPD openly broke laws and
falsified police reports and conspire to a racial crimes for an MD
who didn't wanna fire his violent lying employee my main Twitter
 account Suzannah B. Troy shows it's impossible for Victims to report
crime if it involves connected people also the NYPD discriminating against Victims for whatever their reasons race religion gender sexuality politics activism whatever "ism"

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2020/05/jeffrey-epstein-harvard-university.html?m=1
1996 I called Leslie Wexner at The Limited Corp headquarters... I also called Jeffrey Epstein in Ohio at the moment at corporate headquarters too...

I contacted the NYPD in 1996 about Jeffrey Epstein and I was brushed off I wrote the Manhattan DA in 201 on a xerox of a letter I had published in the New York Times about the holocaust start the header was mural over the battle of pain center wrote the DA that Jeffrey Epstein with a special service his girl Friday Ghislaine Maxwell I referred to her as a special services girl Friday in this letter she's the employee my art was stolen with her help.


Jeffrey Epstein will burn in hell for eternity if there is a help but help a lot of company including people that I've written about on this blog for how many years....?


Nice 2015 blog posts there are several things you need to look at including links that I didn't hyperlink like this one


This link has a front cover of a newspaper we are Maxwell father and son are supposedly the victim of blackmail S&M then but I think it's quite the opposite and then the daughter unless Jeffrey Epstein and more blackmailing? 


I believe this cover is misleading and if she and her father who are doing the blackmail and it's 7S and M sadomasochistic theme - I lied she and Jeffrey Epstein continued on in that vein






The New York post ran a cartoon with Jeffrey Epstein and prince Andrew the only thing missing with the baby carriage was Ghislaine Maxwell... for some reason the New York post does not want to revisit that cartoon... You can see it in the link where I site fair used 2015 blog post.

The New York post deleted an article that talked about prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell going to an S&M dinner club in Chelsea New York but I did find two old articles that are quite damning that they did not delete in the New York post...

Here to New York post articles that the editors did not sweet and I worked hard to find them so if you use them acknowledge me and that you found them here do not join in erasing me



It took a lot of work to find this article from 2000 and there's another one you need to check out and I would make copies of them in case they're deleted...




Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
⁦‪@BostonGlobe‬⁩ 2 NYPost pieces
searched hard Jeffrey Epstein
Ghislaine Maxwell Prince Andrew
my blog 2015 copy old NYP cartoon
Prince Andrew Jeffrey Epstein
pushing baby carriage suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/05/scott-…

pagesix.com/2000/12/01/soc…
My hard work

pagesix.com/2007/11/05/pit… + spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/bla…pic.twitter.com/0pn8SLejF6
5/15/20, 5:54 AM


The New York post will not follow through on their story about the NYPD telling Jeffrey Epstein to ignore a judge and how Highup it went one police plaza like my case most definitely Bloomberg de Blasio for sure....  is still going on since it's pure silence no one in New York seems to be interested or in Florida for that matter or the filmmakers of Netflix Epstein documentary..... doesn't one of the people affiliated an author have a very special relationship with the NYPD? 





 I contacted Margaret Chin for help first involving the Mercer hotel and then when I was violently assaulted violated at the doctors in her district of course she did nothing but my question is did Jeffrey Epstein have money in the Mercer hotel because he had a very special relationship with Andre  Balaz and Ghislaine Maxwell.  See that cop I reported him two years before I was assaulted for fixing in favors for the Mercer hotel for using his car like a weapon and for preferential policing for the Mercer hotel so I want to know if Jeffrey Epstein had money in that hotel and you should know that the detective said openly broke laws in violating my civil rights are Facebook friends with him and he was party to what they were doing along with his future partner Det. Tommy Moran - by the time the NYPD detective for falsifying police reports Tommy Moran and he were the Community "Affairs" partners - they and their Facebook friends taught me the NYPD's run like a deli for the rich and connected along with one police plaza...

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2010/11/nypd-po-schatz-seems-confused-on.html?m=1

http://corruptny-c.blogspot.com/2019/10/nypd-po-eugene-schatz-arrested.html?m=1
One Police Plaza couldn't make a dirty cops crime disappear and I reported him how many years ago for abuse of power using his car as a weapon nine years later he's finally arrested.

I wonder if he and Jeffrey Epstein knew each other?

Why does Cy Vance dirty DA misogynist racist DA still have a job and why was ADA Jennifer Gaffney Allowed a soft landing and assign the Harvey Weinstein case after she tried to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status it was not a mistake Epstein was to be afforded the luxury is he enjoyed and virgin islands right here in the upper Eastside by world class museum the Frick Museum by children's Park and the media was killing news just like they won't report would happen to me at a. Harvey Weinstein case after she tried to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex offender status it was not a mistake Epstein was to be afforded the luxury is he enjoyed in virgin islands right here in the upper Eastside by World class Museum the Frick Museum by children's park and the media was killing news just like they won't report would happen to me at a doctor's just like the media won't confront Jeffrey Epstein's enabler's inside New York City government starting with top cops give us the names of the cops I told Jeffrey Epstein ignore judge and their bosses question all of these people Underoath including my case televised why do they still have their jobs? Prince Andrew wasn't questioned Underoath but he's no longer employed -- these criminals in the Jeffrey Epstein case in my case have not face any consequences here in New York TEFLON protected like pedophile priests and by the way did Jeffrey Epstein have doctors giving his victims drugs and if so who are the doctors I want their names because your New York doctors are treated like pedophile priests their Teflon including my case.




http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2010/11/nypd-po-schatz-seems-confused-on.html?m=1



If you look at this collage of images there's a pretty Hispanic woman young pretty that was his partner the photo is from the Mercer hotel and the video of this dirty cop Schatz Illegally using his sirens to get to our protest which is about to end because of veteran vendors have to get back to their tables to earn a living was deleted from Google youtube the girl censorship and cover-up and a reminder my entire YouTube channel was removed by Michael Bloomberg's campaign people in an election his third term too close to call ask Michael Bloomberg about visiting Jeffrey Epstein at his house when he was mayor and I left a voicemail on Bloomberg's answering machine.


Bloomberg de Blasio admin both administrations treat me like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany...

One Police Plaza 100% guilty but they couldn't cover up nypd PO Eugene (Gene) Schatz finally getting arrested last year for drunk driving flashing his badge wasn't going to get them out of hitting a car and leaving the scene but he drove over the Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn cops arrested him if he stayed in Manhattan he would never been arrested? 
http://corruptny-c.blogspot.com/2019/10/nypd-po-eugene-schatz-arrested.html?m=1







https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/04/im-taking-legal-action-involving.html


I really wanted to leave my Twitter my main Twitter and this blog with the post link above but my blog is disappearing from the search engine so I have to start blogging again...



I'm an activist and my blogs become center in focus about this instead of the massive corruption under Michael Bloomberg involving 911 tech corruption as well as CityTime - both are ongoing stories that are not reported by the news including and especially the NYPD role as well as contractors as well as the New York pensions not news....





When there's someone in a position of power with integrity in New York City government in one police plaza and then new York city comptroller and Corporation counsel head they all Omie apologies but there has to be accountability if a woman attempts to report rape or anybody a girl a boy a man anyone the city has to acknowledge their attempt so it'll make it that much harder for them to erase rape or sexual assault or any crime.....

The city of New York was and is ERASING crimes in plain sight. Judge Allison Nathan refused to meet me and Defense that would be Corporation counsel city of New York lawyers and go over the evidence she refused and judge Lynn Kotler responded that see something say something is not in her purview as just 2 examples my case.




http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


This link has a letter to my attacker who included sexually assaulting me all her crimes have been erased.... Because NYPD openly broke laws in my case protected by Internal Affairs the Manhattan DA the New York city comptroller to administrations a Bloomberg and de Blasio so far...

When there's someone in a position of power with integrity in New York City government in one police plaza and then new York city comptroller and Corporation counsel head they all Omie apologies but there has to be accountability if a woman attempts to report rape or anybody a girl a boy a man anyone the city has to acknowledge their attempt so it'll make it that much harder for them to erase rape or sexual assault or any crime.....

The city of New York was and is ERASING crimes in plain sight. Judge Allison Nathan refused to meet me and Defense that would be Corporation counsel city of New York lawyers and go over the evidence she refused and judge Lynn Kotler responded that see something say something is not in her purview as just 2 examples my case.

I was COERCED with a hole in my retina cervical damage, damage to both my eyes my dad was not well he is now dead he died knowing I was being treated like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany including by NYPD police commissioner Ray Kelly! I agree to false arrest twice for running punched my head for being a human punching bag for holding bags my arm numb as I was punched and hit my hair ripped out violated over and over zero arrests just more people involved in covering up crimes in my case


That's me hours before I'm punched in the head in my left die running punched my head like the game knock out the Jew do you see how many bags I'm holding and I have a sign that was ripped from my chest and my attacker Delita Hooks And her boss Dr Andrew Fagelman both lied under Why not we are both confident they are above the law that they are Teflon--- Dr Andrew Fagelman lied he did not investigate what happened because it didn't happen on his property when it dead end Delita Hooks also lied a lot - she said she doesn't remember the woman in blue her name shows remember her name the woman in blue and that YouTube!  She lied saying she doesn't remember me being at the office more than once of course not the first time I walked in without saying my name I said I was here to see my doctor and have a ton of fibroid tumors and I need the toilet I feel like I'm pregnant with twins she doesn't wanna admit that she knew I had a handicap and she punched me yelled at me that I have no rights.

Delita Hooks does remember I was protesting Rudin!
Do you think they were tired NYPD commander I caught trying to make a ticket disappear on Bill Rudin's payroll has a connection to this as well? I do not know. Just wondering....


See this photo this is me a few hours before I was punched in the head protesting Howard Rubenstein's client --  Bill Rudin.

Who was Howard Rubenstein's other client Person of Interest Jeffrey Epstein  given special treatment by the media the NYPD and the Manhattan DA....


With regard to Jeffrey Epstein in Florida the fix was in at the top highest levels and  I believe involving both Republicans and Democrats...

Here in New York City I'm a whistleblower on corruption that's what my blog became it started out about community crushing development and turned into something far bigger than I could ever imagine...


Post script 7am update: I've been up since since 2am -- I am waiting for arrests in my case for actions to be taken an accountability ....


The criminals and their enabler's try put you down make you the one with the problem but they're the ones that committed crimes or party to committing crimes or party to ERASING crimes guilty enablers so far Teflon and how many cases does this apply to...?  A pattern....?


Date: July 10, 2017 at 10:28:32 AM EDT
To: Suebe1art@aol.com
Subject: Andrew Fagelman, MD. 

Hello, Suzannah B. Troy.

I read your blog from time to time-- I understand the level of corrupt tactics the NYPD and Dr. Fagelman have engaged in are appalling.

Thought you may want to know-- Dr. Fagelman has had some involvement with a female who is mentally ill, and as she went to file a police report for assault, he did just about the same thing he did to you. What a shame. This Fagelman never learns.

Supposedly, now, she filed a complaint with the ADA section of the DOJ, claiming mental health discrimination by the NYPD when she attemped to file a report. Apparently, Dr. Fagelman got the cops to say she's mentally ill, that her assault claim has no value because she's mentally disturbed.

Apparently, the FBI also investigates this kind of thing-- mental health discrimination by government agencies. I think they also got a tip as to what's going on.

What a shame, this Fagelman never learns. Shame to hear he's been the cause for your insomnia.

Yours Truly,