2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, October 1, 2018

Google Dr Fagelman Assault Watch YouTube NYPD IA DA Obstruction of Justice Cy Vance Protected All Crimes like He Does Chronically 6 yr Anniversary of Assault my Response Bill Cosby How Ever long it takes criminal and civil lawsuits plus class action lawsuits for victims of City of NY Negligence screening, training, watchdog gov agencies, nyc gov "investigators", chronic obstruction of Justice

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDSpecialops‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDCA‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCommAffairs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDCPI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDTransit‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ #wakeup PTSD Chronic insomnia Google Dr Fagelman assault 6 yrs +NYPD IA crimes Fixing favors retaliation obstruction of Justice my case 2many cases NYPD + DA Zachary Carter, Scott Stringer violate their oath supervisors top cops etc protect crimes = Bill Cosby as long as it takes
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@ADiLorenzoTV‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPD109Pct‬⁩ ⁦‪@PIX11News‬⁩ CardiB arrested assault reckless endangerment v Dr Fagelman receptionist/officemgr not fired/arrested youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE + Delite Hooks shoe throwing, fist to eye hole in my retina her ltr threatens me yet again v Ron Kuby shorthand I'm being coerced misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…

 I'm the first person in history of the NYPD to tweet them links to evidence that's undeniable proof and I still don't have justice and how dis corrupt misogynist chief of the detectives Boyce respond? Chief Boyce blocked me.  The NYPD and Internal Affairs have even more evidence and I can dream of proving their own guilt! Perhaps  because critics of Donald Trump's sued re: him blocking them on twitter and perhaps that's why the NYPD twiitter accounts that blocked me have unblocked me? The new chief of detectives Shea has unblocked me.

 My rule of thumb is if you block me I block you    Unless I get an apology I don't unblock you except in the case of the detective Twitter because I wanna follow them

Oct 1 2018 Almost lost ring - It's significant and it has Hebrew on it from a psalm was almost like an angel kept it safe for me it fell off my finger safely into my bag to find.   My Dad  served in World War II decorated and he died knowing I was treated like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany that Ray Kelly was party to this it's shocking to this day three police commissioners have protected crimes but when I learned about the prospect park rape case I learned it's not uncommon and it could take years years to be vindicated and she still doesn't have justice because John Miller has not been fired and not been held accountable for his role .


 I also found a letter from the FDNY re:  my idea to upgrade all the broken red fire boxes with new technology what's ironic is there now these kiosks which kind of talk to my idea but they're not good enough in terms of helping people to have safety to have options to call for help and for the city to communicate affectively to the community.


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Photo of me w/ #FDNY response 2015 my idea replace broken FDNY boxes w/ Tech NYPD FDNY EMS Citizens communicate 9/11 systems went down or victim no cel phone. Dad gave Ring Hebrew Psalm Jerusalem almost lost today 6yrs no Justice Google Dr Fagelman assault suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/google… pic.twitter.com/KJ0f6cmYep

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩ u/Ms McCray ur aides set NYPD Detectives see YouTube steps of City Hall #Survivors attempt to treat me like Jew Early Stages Nazi G reminiscent Det Vergona coercion falsfying DD5s today 6yrs no Justice Google Dr Fagelman assault suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/10/google… pic.twitter.com/KJ0f6cmYep

 The NYPD don't like me so it's OK to obstruct justice break laws whatever just like the prospect park rape case -- Bratton should have fired John Miller 23 yrs ago! O'Neill refuses to fire John Miller who along  with other top cops in plenty of NYPD all different levels should be questioned under oath and held accountable in how many of our cases?

 As invisible as the misogynist New York powers that be try to make me invisible treating you like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany ( it's OK to punch me repeatedly violated me threaten me falsify police reports, try to remove me from public protest/rallies) it's amazing how my work has been published around the world.  The first time I knew I made waves around the world was my letter published in the New York Times defending the holocaust museum in Jerusalem's rescue of the Bruno Schulz mural right before Sept 11.   People took note from Israel to Poland...
 FYI my work my videos have been used around the world my good deeds helping Guiseppi Logan included - Including her young African-American man watching my video and GL -  I asked you were is can you go visit him and he did he recognize me on the subway was so moving...

Giuseppi Logan: “Voy a terminar mi vida tocando música” I'm credited here my YouTube
https://www.clarin.com/musica/voy-terminar-vida-tocando-musica_0_HJc4gX2DQl.htmlThe New York Times did a big article of knowledge Ing me but the best article was a magazine article in "signal to noise". 
Use my video and credit me Princeton Panera shooting. I was contacted from Berlin to China involving Princeton
https://udn.com/news/story/6813/3042768

My work citizen journalist Published around the world and in different languages
https://hypescience.com/homem-sobrevive-a-queda-em-trilhos-do-metro-deitando-na-abertura-entre-eles/

YouTube below of the attack of me a medical patient - Everything you see has been omitted from the NYPD detectives police reports everything her threatening me with bodily harm her hitting me with one hand that has keys, her hitting me with her iPhone, her knocking the phone out of my hand three times her throwing her shoes all omitted her pursuing me aggressively as I backed away omitted because NYPD Det John Vergona  was going to break laws at his desk payback for us Facebook friend NYPD PO Eugene "Gene" Schatz and  detective Andrew Dwyer who also broke laws at his desk is also Facebook friends w/ Schatz, Vergona and Det Tommy Moran.


 This video tells the truth and anything else it doesn't show is even far worse -- what happens after the video goes black is a hole in my retina even more violence and a sexual assault and it doesn't stop and what happened was even worse than what you see on the video plus they all lied and what happen before where is horrific I was menaced and I went to get my doctor -- she was already in with another patient so I asked her assistant why is this woman following me? Delita Hooks followed me  she come out from behind the long close off reception just to stalk me menace me.

  Me asking why is she following me cannot be erased and the woman my MD's assistant who I asked has never been interviewed by the NYPD or the DA! My MD  she saw me before and after the attack she came to me the corrupt Detectives it's breaking laws at their desk refused to meet her to interview her !


 The NYPD refused to meet with me  and lied about it and police reports but they met with the corrupt violent woman who attacked me who is a compulsive liar and manipulative like her boss!


Delita Hooks signed letter in response to Ron Kuby's - Kuby  his is shorthand for my clients being coerced we don't even have my attackers name we call her my attacker twice in the sentence v Delita Hooks  yet another threat to me this is protected by the detective squad the supervisor signed off on it, Internal Affairs who first showed it to me that was Sergeant Mary O'Donnell --  I was told by the lawyer for corporate counsel in my federal lawsuit that the NYPD detective squad had actually sealed everything up so I knew they did this to protect their crimes as well as everyone who committed crimes from the doctors office to the precinct.   Well thanks to my lawsuit in federal and New York State Court there on sealed and they're available for the NYPD IA  to look at and they continue to protect all crimes!  I say Bill Cosby to all dirty cops and their protectors -- how ever long it takes...

 I'm alleging when NYPD do fixing in favors and participate in crimes part of the habitual chronic wrongdoing is to see all their crimes up along with those they do fixing in favors for...

http://nypdstatcreativestatfixing.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-protected.html?m=1

 Thanks to activists pressuring Albany we're one step closer to holding corrupt DAs like Charles Hynes, Cy Vance etc an assistant DA is accountable ...
https://cyvanceonetermda.blogspot.com/?m=1
Cy Vance corrupt and he will fall like Hynes?

If New York city government workers of City and ploy ease cannot be motivated by integrity and the oath they took that may be losing their pension would be motivation?

https://nypost.com/2018/09/30/fired-court-worker-who-butt-dialed-about-no-show-job-may-not-get-retirement-perks/

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/?m=1

Literal crimes you can follow my case and how many cases in plain sight no Justice my case 6 years on going --  the prospect Park rape victim 23 years and NYPD PC O'Neill joins Bratton protecting John Miller who lied about the rape Victim obstructing justice raping the victim again in the media!

When abusers/criminals including NYPD DA fixers break the law they think it's going to go away and they're going to get away with it (how many times did they fix for Weinstein?) but the truth is and never goes away and finally we see with the bill Cosby case and he chronically did what he did he finally held accountable how many years later?

 In the city of New York it's chronic and the NYPD and Internal Affairs and dirty DAs are often complicit if not directly involved in committing crimes...?

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
My photos #NYPD boats WB jumper? PC O'Neill eclipses good protects NYPD IA Crimes my case Google Dr Fagelman assault NYPD falsified DD5s O'Neill protects threats to me; John Miller PP Rape case obstruction of Justice many cases special prosecutors needed suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/09/nypd-j…

This was a horrific act/acts of violence and everyday I don't have Justice ALL those involved in threatening me  during an open investigation which is a crime all those involved and falsifying police reports all those involved in lying to the police during an open investigation all those party to coercion those crimes have no statute of limitation and I will have Justice however many years it takes...

FYI - A beautiful African-American woman (she was part of group sponosor I believe) saw me with my sign and invited me to participate in the rally about believing victims as well as supporting Kavanaugh victims. 
 On the steps of City Hall the second mayor faux progressive Bill de Blasio and wife -- their aides party set NYPD intelligence division detectives  on me to prevent me from being part of a rally but hundreds of women supported my right to be there and prevented them from violating my civil rights and First Amendment rights -- based on the behavior of mayor Bloomberg and mayor de Blasio  and their top cops and NYPD intelligence division detectives that violated protocols were tempted to violate my civil rights I will fight to make sure you do not hold any more political offices, in any way anyone involved if they one for political office you'll know I won't vote for them and I will encourage other people to not vote for them...

 The truth is out and what the bill Cosby case teaches us -- how ever long it takes....
 By the way I have shocking info on the doctor and the woman who assaulted me and other women lined in the video there's one woman who may no longer be willing to lie in that video stay tuned...
https://www.scribd.com/document/321160648/Wikipedia-Page-Suzannah-B-Troy-6-yrs-after-Misogynist-Cyber-Vandalism-Censorship-via-Deletion-on-a-page-about-Censorship-Wikipedia-Agrees-to-retur  this page was cyber vandalized and then delete it, kind of reminds me of the mayors aides setting nypd on me  to attempt to remove me from the steps of City Hall but everything people do to erase me harmony backfires and will come back on them however many years it takes - The photo of me that was in the Corbis archive  of me protesting mayor Bloomberg is it legal third term outside his inauguration City Hall surrounded by NYPD community affairs it's a powerful beautiful photo it was deleted rather than be transferred to the Getty archive !  So many articles that mention me reference me and the New York one video of me talking in front of an infrastructure break that video is on the same block where the massive explosion occurred the gas explosion that killed how many people? New York one deleted that video.

 I continue to be treated like a gym in the early stages Nazi Germany but what's great is more and more people are taking notice and however long it takes I will get Justice.

NYPD App Tracker The Future Exposing NYPD Stats a Lie Expose NYPD IA DA crimes
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/01/nypd-app-tracker-future-exposing-nypd.html http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/01/nypd-app-tracker-future-exposing-nypd.html?m=1

The NY Times My Comment Answer to Horrific Abuses Including Me Violated at MD’s than NYPD Joined in Breaking Laws, Prospect Park Rape, Victims, Family Fight Back Citizen Databases Find Patterns of See Something do Nothing like FBI Larry Nassar? 


 My concept can be used at a federal state or city level to hold politicians in law-enforcement and possible they want to break laws or be complicit protecting crimes or party to crimes and they will be home accountable however many years it takes until there is a special prosecutor or situation like Bill Cosby or Larry Nassar where they're finally held accountable and the FBI turned a deaf ear to Larry Nassar allegations for how long?


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Sick woke up so upset Violence lies Dr Fagelman office NYPD IA joined in breaking laws, find myself praying everyone involved in the violence lies cunt threat to turn the tables on me, May G-d punish you all like a Stephen King novel EVERY ONE involved suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-ny…
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-ny-times-my-comment-answer-to.html?m=1