2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, July 23, 2018

‪NYPD PC O’Neill Fed Funded Cesna, Chief Boyce, John Miller, ECTP PSAC2 aka 911, Sex Crimes Unit Lt Lamboy Rape OT CityTime, Crimes from MD’s office to NYPD 0 Arrests, Eric Garner Chokehold vs Cy Vance Ray Kelly Chokehold Chief Esposito,Bologna Chokeholds‬

 I continue to be ahead of the curve and I’m a victim of a violent crime fixing in favors from the doctors office to the police department and the DA looked away just like they did for Harvey Weinstein all these years and they protected cops in my case and the Bad Lt Lamboy sex Crimes  as well as top chiefs doing chokeholds on occupy Wall Street women you name it they protected it -  here I am two years ahead of the curve asking Sheldon silver are you part of the corruption —  look at the date of the YouTube

NYPD O’Neill Chief Boyce Federal funded Cesna their taxi! PSAC2 ECTP 911 tech corruption over1Billion $ over budget only 60.5M $ returned!Be4 assaulted 10/1/12 I blogged no arrests NYCGov officials CityTime! NYPD Lt Lamboy Sex crime etc stole OT CityTime! 
CityTime easy to steal....no arrests NYC Gov years ago Lt Lamboy etc not arrested...
NYPD official accused of racking up overtime working out at the gym
https://nypost.com/2018/08/02/nypd-official-accused-of-racking-up-overtime-in-the-gym/


Note Cy Vance refused the prosecute CityTime and ECTP aka 911. Preet Bharara refused to  prosecute any New York City government officials and blocked at least mayor Bloomberg if not more from being called in on CityTime trial and  NYC government officials starting with certain NYPD supervisors have been caught stealing overtime and they can only do that using CityTime.   Rudy Giuliani  is responsible for that hunk of junk CityTime and bringing in crooks SAIC but Bloomberg allowed CityTime To go over budget $700 million in the 911 went over budget over 1 billion as contractors delivered late delivered crap.  

Cy Vance looked  The other way is top NYPD chiefs Esposito and pepper spray chief Bologna did Ban chokeholds on occupy Wall Street women as Cy Vance under Bloomberg with Ray Kelly  false arrest the most protesters in the history of New York City!   If the DA Cy Vance and the NYPD at taking action against the NYPD top brass and they’re illegal chokehold maybe Eric garner will be alive today? 



NYPD Sgt shot romantic rival lied allegedly planted false evidence to push false narrative.  NYPD have guns are not properly screened. NYPD my case fabricated a false narrative with top brass Internal Affairs 1 Police Plaza protecting all crimes my case like they did in Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy. 
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-cop-shoots-mugger-brooklyn-20180802-story.html?outputType=amp



Wednesday Update: NYPD not honest and forthcoming about way too much....
* For nearly six months, the New York Police Department has failed to comply with a New York City law requiring the department to make public demographic and location data related to people arrested or issued tickets for turnstile jumping, amNewYork reports.


Cy Vance Protected Top Brass Breaking Laws police commissioner O’Neill and Boyce protected horrific crimes in my case as they flew on a private spy plane because they felt they were entitled to abuse their power and Federal taxpayer money emboldened by crooked corrupt DA, #Rapes, ECTP aka 911, chokeholds by top Chiefs on petite women, my case Fixing for rich MD and staff
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/07/cy-vance-protected-top-brass-breaking.html?m=1

Mayor Bill de Blasio's car cruises through red light on Staten Island despite touting  safety program to prevent the deaths of people being killed by cars against the tale of two cities corruption fixing favors including by the NYPD my case it’s shocking where is the justice where is the decency ethics and the application of the law in my case they broke laws and very specific laws do not have statue the limitation ....
Where are grand juries for Cy Vance and Charles Hynes corrupt DAs w/ ADAs abused their power 0 accountability 

Where justice goes to die: How the Kings County DA's office wronged Gregory Ellis, as it did many others - NY Daily News

NYPD pilots flew spy plane in penis-shaped route to troll boss
https://nypost.com/2018/07/31/nypd-pilots-flew-4m-plane-in-penis-shaped-route-to-troll-boss/
This blog post getting attention - mentions DAs fail us corrupt, NYPD Bratton could have action Eric Garner case...my case.
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2015/08/new-york-city-task-force-targets.html?m=1



 When NYPD police commissioner O’Neill and Chief Boyce  weren’t abusing their power stealing a federally funded Cessna plane for their personal use they were covering up crimes along w/ IInternal affairs steering committee and Cy Vance Manhattan DA and one example is Sex Crime Lt Lieutenant Lamboy Lying about working on rape cases at the DA and One Police Plaza when he didn’t they protected these crimes and I’m the only one pointing out to steal  overtime he had to have used CityTime.

October 1 2012 before I was savagely  I have been blogging on mayor Bloomberg camp New York about the fact there wasn’t one arrest up a government official on CityTime.  Looking back today you can see by not making arrests of city government officials and throwing out a flood payroll system corrupt cops including my case were able to eventually pad their overtime because the payroll system is so flawed you can use a pencil to do so as we learned under mayor Bloomberg.  His assistant deputy commissioners  still over time and she was not fired or arrested apparently it’s still going on but Lt Lamboy’s case a shocker for me and he wasn’t alone.  Top brass including internal affairs protected stealing no so many crimes all these years including my case NYPD and internal affairs  broke laws in my case — 911 tech system Chief Chuck Dowd He excepted lavish golf and gifts from contractors at least one that we know of where they had to pay back the city $50 million on 911 tech over billing and I wonder about NYPD PO Gene  aka Eugene Schatz  did he except gifts of more than $50 golfing gifts invitations to parties so he could get photos with celebrities and what else? I believe he was party to every crime every step of the way in my case along with his partner detective Tommy Moran they are Facebook friends with the tactics that broke laws in my case!  0 arrests.   Will they be flying on the federally Cessna with the police commissioner O’Neill and Chief Dowd to go golfing?

Mayor de Blasio Hired Chokehold Chief Esposito NYPD PC Protect Misogyny NYPD IA Crimes My Case Prosepect Park Rape No Justice Including Eric Garner pro se like me under Michael Bloomberg and Ray Kelly what it stops today really means!
https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/07/mayor-de-blasio-hired-chokehold-chief.html?m=1





NYPD Top Brass Hijack Federally Funded Jet for Personal Use Can the Plane be used to Pre-emp Infrastructures Explosions and Collapse?
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/07/nypd-top-brass-hijack-federally-funded.html?m=1


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@KeithPowersNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@FoxNews‬⁩ NYPD O’Neill Chief Boyce Federal funded Cesna their taxi! PSAC2 ECTP 911 tech corruption over1Billion $ over budget only 60.5M $ returned!Be4 assaulted 10/1/12 I blogged no arrests NYCGov officials CityTime! NYPD Lt Lamboy Sex crime etc stole OT CityTime!
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/07/mayor-…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ NYPD O’Neill Chief Boyce Federal funded Cesna their taxi! PSAC2 ECTP 911 tech corruption over1Billion $ over budget only 60.5M $ returned!Be4 assaulted 10/1/12 I blogged no arrests NYCGov officials CityTime! NYPD Lt Lamboy Sex crime etc stole OT CityTime!
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/07/mayor-…


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ NYPD PC O’Neill Fed Funded Cesna, Chief Boyce, John Miller, ECTP PSAC2 aka 911, Sex Crimes Unit Lt Lamboy Rape OT CityTime, Crimes from MD’s office to NYPD 0 Arrests, Eric Garner Chokehold vs Cy Vance Ray Kelly Chokehold Chief Esposito,Bologna Chokeholds
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/07/nypd-o… pic.twitter.com/4vWAfRCqSO

Eric Garner's mother confronts Mayor de Blasio about NYPD accountability for her son's death - NY Daily News
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-gwen-carr-deblasio-20180725-story.html


Please Google Dr Fagelman assault.   Watch the YouTube    I have police reports that prove the NYPD broke laws plus my attackers fast cross complaint and  her sign letter to Detective Andrew dryer openly threatening me recognizing she committed second-degree assault and I could come back and file it and if I do show file a second pass cross complaint!   That letter is a crime and internal fares has protected that for almost 6 years now on going protecting a pile up of crimes from a doctors office to the police department because like the prospect park rape victim they don’t like me so they’re willing to protect all crimes!


 October 1, 2012 before with savagely assaulted at MD’s office Soho a a running punch to my head a hole in my retina that punch to my head I could’ve fallen back hit the back of my head and died -  she was not fired she still sitting there but she was in alone -  everywoman you see in that video the ones holding the door yelling for her not to hit me all lied to the police during an open investigation and that is a crime  with no statute of limitation .
 Anyone involved in threatening me during an open investigation anyone party to that knowledge coercion ago coercion threats threatening me there’s no statue limitation on those crimes.   The NYPD involved and falsifying police reports threatening me or Facebook friends with the Community affairs NYPD all party  to bait switch downgrade to zero crimes and Community affairs police officer Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz -  The first cop I reported to internal affairs - Two years prior illegally using the sirens on his car, using his car like a weapon, telling me the Mercer hotel can use their loading and loading his private parking when they can’t but they continue to do so because they have a special relationship with the NYPD like so many rich people in Soho do!


2 years later  became a victim of horrific violence as I held my bags my arm numb from two injections in my arm and it became all about retaliating for this blog for my YouTube is my activism....


 First my patient rights were violated from behind the reception desk and my attacker came out and Minnis me Stark me as I tried to get help asking my MD Dr Vine her  assistant for help where is she I need her why is this woman following me? 


When I couldn’t get help as I tried to exit my attacker positioned herself by the  water cooler w/
 The Styrofoam cups I had asked would you consider paper cups instead  that was what set her off I gather because she orders the cups — she a supposed medical professional gave me the finger I started to leave and I realized I want to show my MG what she did to me so I took out my iPhone turned it on and asked her to please give me the finger again rather than close the door apologize she came at me you’ll see keys in her hand she hits me the keys leave marks on my arm and her iPhone she switch his hands hits me with iPhone she throws her shoes all of that is omitted in NYPD police reports the cops falsified police reports and the NYPD IA  were protected a signed letter to her detective Detective Andy Dwyer openly threatening me it is the same tone as the cunt threat that I allege  Joe Tacopina  and his partner Chad Seigel — minus cunt - Both sock puppets on YouTube October 7, 2012 dinnertime threaten me warned me not to take any legal action or else they will see the tables turned on me and her signed letter to the detective threatens me and I was told by a lawyer for corporate counsel they had sealed it but when I sued in federal court he got unsealed now it’s on sealed and they don’t care it’s just like the NYPD police commissioner O’Neill his arrogant attitude that it’s OK for him to use a federally funded Cessna as his personal taxi and same with Chief boy both sock puppets on YouTube October 7, 2012 dinnertime threaten me warn me not to take any legal action or else they will see the tables turned on me and her signed letter to the detective threatens me and I was told by a lawyer for corporate counsel they had sealed it but when I sued in federal court I got unsealed now it’s on sealed and they don’t care it’s just like the NYPD police commissioner O’Neill his arrogant attitude that it’s OK for him to use a federally funded Cessna as his personal taxi and the same with Chief Boyce  Who protected Detective Andrew Dwyer for his role breaking crimes at his desk by promoting him to the counterterrorism unit and when I was given his phone number to verify he was there the units number is a nonworking number at the police department   





John Miller is the head of the terrorist division and he should’ve been fired 23 years ago by his boss Bill Bratton for lying about the prospect park rape victim obstructing justice and James O’Neill the current please commissioner refuses to fire him so I question what’s going on with the terrorism unit from the 911 Techsystems that went over budget of over $1 billion to police commissioner are using a federally funded plane that supposed to fight terrorism to hide and cops in plain sight that should not be employed by the City of NY  obstructing  Justice breaking laws at their desks.....  John Miller did a press conference lying to the press about the Prospect Park Rape victim. 

 Look at the Eric garner chokehold and you will see photos of Chief Esposito and Chief Bologna using the band chokehold on petite occupy Wall Street women in the Manhattan DA did nothing CY Vance  protected them and Chief Bologna is the pepper spray Chief the misogynist pepper spray Chief lets us in Manhattan DA about them and is there a record of their wrongdoing on the disciplinary records of the NYPD? The  cops that broke laws in my case they’re not written up in any discipline record. 

Corporate counsel Zachary Carter protected all crimes in my case thrilled that they could beat me because I don’t have a lot agree I have the evidence and guess what they have even more evidence and they chose to protect crimes how many other victims that they do that I want class action lawsuits I want to sue the city the cops I didn’t have a lot agree all I do is get more and more evidence where is my Justice how many people are there like me there so many in the media that are crying for Justice like Eric  corporate counsel Zachary Carter protected all crimes in my case thrilled that they could beat me because I don’t have a lot agree I have the evidence and guess what they have even more evidence and they chose to protect crimes how many other victims that they do that I want class action lawsuits I want to sue the city the cops I didn’t have a lot agree all I do is get more more evidence where is my Justice how many people are there like me there so many in the media that are crying for Justice like Eric garner’s family.  How many not in the media me included. 

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
NYPD PC O'Neill, Chief Boyce like Bill Bratton and Ray Kelly Stealing Very Expensive Free Rides
NYPD PC O’Neill, Chief Boyce - Corrupt Chief of Detectives I know 1st hand my case but look up Chief Boyce, Cy Vance IA Lt Lamboy! John Miller any free rides? nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2018/07/nypd-p…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYCSpeakerCoJo‬⁩ NYPD O’Neill Chief Boyce Federal funded Cesna their taxi! PSAC2 ECTP 911 tech corruption over1Billion $ over budget only 60.5M $ returned!Be4 assaulted 10/1/12 I blogged no arrests NYCGov officials CityTime! NYPD Lt Lamboy Sex crime etc stole OT CityTime!
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/07/mayor-…


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@ACLU‬⁩ ⁦‪@ManhattanDA‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ Ray Kelly Bratton O’Neill Boyce #NYPD PO Schatz Det Vergona, Delita Hooks Dr Fagelman Ed Winski Det Dwyer all involved at MD’s office w/ violence lies Tacopina Seigel crimes, G-d sees all Karma how many lives harmed w/ lies evil breaking the law or party to breaking laws my case?

 My mom is dying I wanted an apology  from the police commissioner but now I see he is 100% fake a fraud and a liar arrogant misogynist corrupt so I’ll have to wait until we get a mayor and the police commissioner with some integrity that’s a shame is in embarrassed of what was done to me and how many other victims over the years?