2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, July 6, 2018

Bill de Blasio and his NYPD Counter Terrorism Airplane Ride Abuse of Tax Payer $ and More

Mayor de Blasio used his son to win the first election --  he betrayed our votes --  he lied to us --  we’re not his sons and daughters The Prospect Park Rape Victim is not his daughter   --- if she was and by the way she is an African American, LGBT, AVP Activist, Yale Graduate but not Bill de Blasio's daughter so mayor de Blasio remains silent rather than demand John Miller be held accountable even arrested for obstructing JUSTICE!
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
I am hoping to be part of several class-action lawsuits against the city the NYPD. I’m also gathering information to take further action against NYPD I have sued adding more NYPD that were party to coercion falsifying police reports as well as threatening me
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ Woke-up PTSD numbness fingers google dr Fagelman assault 01 Precinct Fixing favors NYPD PO Gene Schatz facebook friends detective Andrew Dwyer Det John Vergona broke laws at their desk. Dr Fagelman 1800NYPD fixit like Mercer Hotel like how many rich call 01 Schatz & pals 4favors?
 I need to find out more information about his partner Tommy Moran as well as any and all NYPD involved in fixing in favors chronically got promoted or protected or both ..... and how many of our cases today obstruct justice or party to the fact that the cops at the precinct we’re going to break laws like Abner Louima The 1st Precinct remain silent and covering up chronic crimes that I am very aware of under Ed Winski I’m guessing three him and post him on going if Schatz is still in place ?  Det Tommy Moran His Facebook friend I also want to know about Schatz’s  golfing partners


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPD1Pct‬⁩ ⁦‪@geneschatz‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ Winski, Lt Burgos, Sgt Chen, First Precinct facebook friends Corrupt Det Vergona, Detective Andrew Dwyer, Det Tommy Moran, PO Gene Schatz have re: falsifying police reports bait switch downgrade all crimes to 0 crimes including party to coercion threats fixing favors my case? pic.twitter.com/wdURxKd24u
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPD1Pct‬⁩ ⁦‪⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ Anybody looking for a class action lawsuit against the first precinct NYPD Eugene Schatz aka Gene Schatz, FB pals Vergona, Det Dwyer? Were you threatened, victim, coerced etc victim of fixing in favors for rich retaliation contact me suebe1art@aol.com

Blocked  Gene Schatz on twitter but  photo of him interesting..hhhmmm
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPD1Pct‬⁩ ⁦‪@geneschatz‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ NYPD Det Tommy Moran, PO Eugene Schatz, any and all cops party to breaking laws in my case for rich MD Dr Fagelman Any fixing in favors for wealthy entities in return invitations to parties, mutual favors, gifts, golfing  gifts Chief Dowd Verizon on 911 aka ECTP contract, etc?
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)

 I want to know about any gifts any invitations to parties, fixing  favors or retaliation for free by the 1st Precinct


Eric Garner not mayor de Blasio's son.  If Eric Garner was his son he would make sure you read his hand written lawsuit and understand what it stops today means .

NYPD Gene Schatz, FB pals Det John Vergona, Det Andy Dwyer Capable of Murder or just party coercion, lying in police reports, breaking the law?
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/08/nypd-gene-schatz-fb-pals-det-john.html?m=1 There’s a warning a comment posted a YouTube where are yell down Schatz in front of one police plaza -  irony he already was part of retaliation I wonder if he come back yet again he has no reason not to his confidence above the law blue mafia the commentor point out what was going to Eric Garner!

 If you don’t know about John Miller and the Prospect Park Rape victim you need to research and look it up and then ask the police commissioner why John Miller is not been fired or arrested....

 If what happened to me (Google Dr Fagelman assault) happened to his daughter there would be arrests but there are none just one 800 NYPD fix it  — There’s such abuse of power and I was thinking about it Scott Stringer has the bill for years of the  New York law department covering up crimes for the NYPD  internal affairs crimes as guilty and that includes my case and Scott Stringer silent as in Complicit.  When he runs for mayor I will urge every person to not vote for him.


https://nypost.com/2018/07/05/de-blasio-used-a-3m-counterterrorism-plane-to-zip-home-from-vacation/
 The NYPD are for sale you can buy anything from them by barter sometimes still do things for free but below you’ll find an example of how to buy their silence - Mike Bloomberg did — Bill de Blasio  won’t be able to afford to buy their silence although any books written about him probably won’t sell because such a phony hypocrite who would want to spend the money to buy book on him ??? 

De Blasio used a $3M counterterrorism plane to zip home from vacation

Bill de Blasio attends the street dedication ceremony for slain NYPD Detective Miosotis Familia.
“The NYPD used a $3 million counterterrorism plane to shuttle Mayor Bill de Blasio back and forth from his Canada vacation to the Big Apple for an event Thursday, The Post has learned...”
“Sources said the aircraft is kept at MacArthur Airport on Long Island. Data from flight-tracker website FlightAware shows a Cessna Caravan with a tail number previously identified by Wired.com as belonging to an NYPD “spy” craft flying from MacArthur at 6:36 a.m. Thursday and landing at Montreal-Trudeau Airport by 8:18 a.m.”  

The NYPD abuse their power they spy they take bribes to allow people that shouldn’t have access to their database to have it look up New York Times Judge Allison Nathan and how she gave a retired cop arrest lap for  bribing  and NYPD supervisor to access database to spy on people - If you look up the 911 tech corruption scandal you’ll find out the second command center is another massive scandal and the NYPD try and cover up the wrongdoing and corruption by saying it’s top secret it seems like it’s really for spying and it’s a fortress interesting ?


Tale of two Cities and clearly the mayor told a lot of lies.  
 Flying in that jet was a good for the environment because those kind of planes using them is bad for the environment is he going to sue him self ????    The plane is a counterterrorism plane but it can’t stop the terrorism of the NYPD the chronic breaking up laws ...

Please Google Dr Fagelman assault — watch the youtube 
1-800-NYPD Fix it as in call Blue Mafia get Fixing and favors NYPD joined in breaking laws 
this blog post from mayor Bloomberg gave Ray Kelly and his wife free rides — Bloomberg violated curfews with NYPD Intelligence division to land his helicopter  where he should not of later than he was legally supposed to another example of being above the law — Who knows what else he was up to since he hired more NYPD and  from the intelligence division  to put on his payroll with them signing nondisclosure agreements —  meaning he bought their silence —



JOHN MILLER RESIGN AND HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND FIRED IF HE DOES NOT RESIGN


Suzannah B. Troy artist: I Demand an Apology When We Get Replacements w/ Integrity for de Blasio/Bloomberg, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O’Neill, Zachary Carter etc I am One of how many victims Owed Apology and $! Class Action Only Way to Stop NYPD Legal, Top Brass NYPD IA, Corp Counsel and City to Stop Covering up Chronic Crimes? Permanent New Commission in to NYPD Internal Affairs DA Corruption including Charles Hynes, Corrupt Misogynist Cy Vance


John Miller excoriated in The Loomimg (Hulu) - Osama Bin Laden used John Miller via an interview to get his word out.... And now John Miller is exposed  -- he literally obstructed justice -- if Miller was a civilian  he  would be arrested  -- oh wait a sec there were civilians in my case --- I allege Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel among other broke laws threatened me during an open investigation -- used sock puppet account to threatened me -- same tone as my attacker's signed letter to Det Andrew Dwyer  -- a serious crime -- she threatened me yet again not arrested because like the Prospect Park Rape Victim - if the NYPD don't like you than it is okay to break laws.


I was threatened and coerced -- the NYPD falsified police reports... my attacker lied to the NYPD during an open investigation and her letter to Det Dwyer -- 


My case a pile up of crimes..... NYPD obstructed justice as well as Joe Tacopina I allege as Bob Dobalina -- his cunt threat to turn the tables on me -- I forwarded to the NYPD and they acted on the cunt threat -- Joe Tacopina knows a lot about the NYPD committing crimes and the Blue Wall of Silence -- he even brags from his website he got an Abner Louima  cop off.  Not one NYPD officer picked up the phone and called Internal Affairs after Abner Louima was sodomized.....   I have audio of the first precinct preventing me from reporting Delita Hooks, my attacker's false cross complaint -- that is obstruction caught on audio as well as a violation of my rights to simply report a crime....

The NYPD are about money -- they are for sale and sometimes money isn't required.


From a doctors office to the 1st Precinct they broke laws and obstructed justice it goes beyond that like the sex crimes unit bad Lieutenant  and now he’s exposed he literally obstructed justice if he was a civilian and he did that he be arrested oh wait a sec there were civilians in my case it obstructed justice well from a doctors office to the 1st Precinct they broke laws and obstructed justice it goes beyond that like the sex crimes unit bad Lieutenant Lt Lamboy And he was not arrested either that’s-

 John Miller broke laws why is he not fired and even possibly arrested he obstructed justice he’s lied about a rape victim and Bill Bratton knew that 23 years ago that John Miller was lying did not fire him did not have him arrested 23 years later he still not arrested ...

 He’s trying to provoke a terrorist attack here with his press conference about terrorism for dummies there’s so much that is not reported by the media and why is that? The NYPD control press passes  and the NYPD are owned by the wealthy literally there on the payroll  like the deal Michael Bloomberg brokered to buy NYPD silence one example... when wealthy people have a retired cop on payroll that cop makes a phone call to One Police Plaza or the precinct or both if you don’t have a wealthy cop on the payroll that doesn’t stop you from making a phone call 1800NYPD Fix it.
NYPD Joint Terrorist Task Force Telephone Number Broken! NYPD so fake! Verify Det Andy Dwyer corrupt Cop promoted?


Joint Terrorist Task Force the rubber room for corrupt misogynist NYPD?
Joe Tacopina Chad Seigel during NYPD RAPE trial compared Vaginas to Venus Fly Trap Super MISOGYNY: NYPD PC O'Neill confronted on he acted onI allege Joe Tacopina CUNT threat
http://joetacopinachadseigelvenusflytrap.blogspot.com/2017/11/nypd-pc-oneill-confronted-on-he-acted.html?m=1

Zachary Carter, Larry Byrne, NYPD Internal Affairs Chronic Lying RICO Charges?


misogynistnyc: NYPD PC O’Neill Liar, John Miller Resign Prospect Park Rape Victim , Osama Bin Laden Hulu Looming


Misogynist homophobic racist corrupt cop John Miller — let’s ask him and Bill Bratton about any free rides they took on jet planes airplanes any vehicles like Ray Kelly and how many NYPD CHIEFs!  Ray Kelly had to tell Chief Banks to cool it on all the gifts he was taking?


John Miller was a terrorist from hell when it came to the prospect park rape victim - John Miller broke the law and Bratton knew da d 0 and that made John Miller qualified to be head of terrorism like Reznick calling and NYPD whistleblower a rat made him qualified to be head of internal affairs !!!
NYPD Knapp Mollen Time for a New Commission John Vergona FBFriends Gene Schatz, Moran, Andy Dwyer: Search results for Bratton airplane
https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/search?q=Bratton+airplane&m=1
How does Bratton perk look to street cops? AM New York.  John Miller accepted perks and lavish gifts they shouldn’t have?  What about Larry Byrne and all the NYPD and Internal Affairs in my case - have they taken any gifts, any barter, done any favors....?
John Miller obstructed Justice lied about a rape victim and he wasn’t fired by Bill Bratton and blue mafia chief O’Neil refuses to fire him a flimsy tardy apology makes him Teflon he could be arrested the laws applied equally and fairktb obstruction of justice NYPD deputy commissioner sorry for discrediting 1994 rape victim - Story | WNYW

NYPD deputy commissioner sorry for discrediting 1994 rape victim - Story | WNYW


































Posted: Jan 12 2018 09:13PM EST
Updated: Jan 12 2018 09:26PM EST
NEW YORK (AP) — A New York City police official has apologized to a rape victim he helped discredit almost 24 years ago.
The New York Post reports that Deputy Commissioner John Miller said in an email Friday he was wrong to tell reporters in 1994 that police doubted the woman's account of being raped in Brooklyn's Prospect Park.
Miller apologized for actions that he said "re-victimized" the woman.
Police announced Tuesday that DNA found on the victim has been matched to a serial rapist who is in prison for other attacks.
Miller was a police spokesman in 1994. He was a source when Daily News columnist Mike McAlary wrote that police believe the attack was a "hoax."
The victim released a statement calling for apologies from Miller, the NYPD and the Daily News.





please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone