2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, July 29, 2013

Mike Bloomberg's 911 CityTime Corrupt Media Mayoral Race Hugest Scandals Not Issues


Mayor Mike Bloomberg's 911 CityTime Corrupt Media Mayoral Race Hugest Scandals Not Issues

Will someone wake me up from this nightmare......   The NYDN is wrongly and solely blaming Thompson for CityTime when Bloomberg, Quinn, Mark Page, Rose Gill Hearn and even City Council members that allowed the over-rides in the billions on so many tech messes including 311 which I can't even get a price tag --- this is a herd of elephants in the room and not news.....when it is historical corruption billions of tax payer dollars ..... Bloomberg's legacy is in the dumpster where CityTime and a big part of 911 destined...the dumpster....BILLIONS OF TAX PAYER DOLLARS and plenty of Rudy Giuliani roots in this horror story....  (Bloomberg should have thrown CityTime away along with Rudy's other horror Maximus but instead Mike and Rudy pushed CityTime and SAIC like drug king pins push heroin because of their White House ambitions and Quinn too pushed CityTime and protected SAIC as Joel Bondy's testimony proves yet Bondy not arrested but protected by Preet like his bosses and top SAIC brass!)

Before the newest contractors on 911 were bought in and the 911 Tech Mess was expanded to an even more complicated mess with the 2nd back-up unit costing us 50 million dollars up in the Bronx still not up and working --- (the 50 million dollar price tag yet another rip-off but who cares it is tax dollars not Mike's charity money or the corrupt politicians money)

so why isn't at least 3 billion dollars in tax payer abuse -- the largest corruption, tax payer theft and abuses EVER in NYC Gov history and under mayor Mike Bloomberg who was suppose to be a great biz whiz and tech whiz not news and not addressed in the mayoral campaign.....?

The press has targeted Thompson for CityTime when in fact Christine Quinn, Mike Bloomberg's go to puppet girl pushed brushed aside two investigations in to CityTime brought by Tish James but that isn't news and ignorant or cowardly NY1 reporter let Quinn get away with saying she was on top of citytime.

the only people on top of citytime where those that belong in jail but Preet Bharara has Bloomberg, Mark Page, Rose Gill Hearn and Christine Quinn on Preet's Teflon Protect list.

Rose Gill Hearn just like Thompson and Bloomberg knew of Richard Valcich's whistle blowing letter and just like 911 ignored whistle blowers.   Regarding 911 when head of DOITT Paul Cosgrove urged the termination of HP as lead contractor of 911 he was terminated.

Did Mike Bloomberg appoint HP who had no experience in 911 and also appoint 2 HP biggies to the NY Pensions but this is not news either...

Mayor Bloomberg and Christine Quinn ran NYC gov like their own personal Corrupt company

http://corruptconyc.com/?p=183

Why is the media protecting Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn as well as Mark Page and Mike's political arm Rose Gill Hearn....

Why are Mike Bloomberg, Quinn and Gill Hearn allowed to spin their lies pure public relations when in fact they are guilty of allowing the largest historic corruption in NYC gov HISTORY ever and that included 911 people are dying, CityTime, NYCAPS, FDNY Wireless, 311, and so many more tech corrupt deals Board of Election, Board of Ed, Housing like NICE in my opinion and do not forget Mike Bloomberg's favorite not for profit Seedco stealing also.

Don't forget companies like Gartner Group.

Sally Goldenberg did one article exposing Gartner corruption and now she does faux political hit jobs for her bosses attacking Eliot Spitzer when Scott Stringer is a guilty a corrupt hack who is a key reason we  do not have a hospital in the West Village but Rudin Luxury condos and Stringer can't even do his own taxes.

Mike Bloomberg just lied again and said CityTime works when in fact it is destined for the dumpster along with parts of the 911 tech mess.

Question are the 911 operators treated like the Slaves of NYC not allowed to take time off and much need rest required to do their job because Mike Bloomberg, Christine Quinn, Mark Page, Christine Quinn and most of City Council who likes to blame Mike but are almost as guilty as Mike pushed through a billion dollar over-ride on the corrupt 911 Tech corruption.

The only bright side for me as I face false arrest and physical danger from some of Mike Bloomberg's body guards who do not understand NYPD protocol and the rights of American Citizens to protest as well as Freedom of Speech is that I find Lt O'Sullivan really handsome better looking than Patrick Stewart and Daniel Day Lewis although he is under 6 foot...

Is that Stockholm syndrome....?

Commissioner Kelly came out after Hurricane Sandy and said the 911 tech system works.

Is this in part why the NYPD fixed me being violently assaulted?

Is this why IAB has yet to arrest Delita Hooks for assault and a false cross complaint?



Read my lawsuit --- 911 tech corruption is mentioned twice and the 2nd reference is connected to the NYPD....

Mike Bloomberg is not the only one with an investment in the 911 Tech corruption.


Aug 20, 2012

I called the FBI and have a talk with an FBI Agent warning her the 911 Tech system will collapse and the tax payers robbed.  I tell her in my opinion HP and other contractors bilking us.  Than I accidentally stumble on Bloomberg's press conference.




Accidentally stumble on Bloomberg inside The NY Times building -- arresting me with my solar back pack is a no no for Mike's private security in front of the new york times building on an Energy Conference where Mike and his NYPD all used gas guzzling SUV's not Mike's private jet or helicopter to get there a no-non.



Yes that is Mike Bloomberg and Cas Holloway standing just inside the glass door and they can hear me yell them down.

Cas Holloway called us liar as he held us hostage for over 2 hours as he sold Bloomberg's lie the 911 tech system works when in fact it does not.

Mayor Bloomberg YouTube Playlist of getting Yelled down by me 




Testimony at City Hall by me and too date there is no investigation in to Mark Carson's ambulance ride and death to protect Christine Quinn like no one in the press will confront her on her role along with Scott Stringer as to why we do not have a hospital in the West Village but Rudin Luxury condos.

A lot of cover-ups in NYC for Bloomberg and the contractors involved as well as all involved that pushed through this corruption like they pushed through a corrupt Tsunami of Community Crushing development and an illegal third term and they could not have done it without the media killing news stories like serial killers just like the wikipedia page on my being censored was deleted and I was violently assaulted without surgery I would have lost my vision and no arrest and the YouTube with over 14, 200 views is not news.


Rudy Giuliani and his deputy mayors turned lobbyists are huge players in the CityTime scandal as well as Mike Bloomberg who was still praising CityTime and SAIC after Spherion consultants were caught stealing.

Mike thinks he can say what he wants and the media will sell his lies and false legacy and frauds like Bill Keller continue to do so.

Amazing and I agreed to be false arrested twice for being a victim of a violent savage attack by Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist and office manager because I asked would you consider paper cups instead of styrofoam cups and this violent irrational receptionist yelled as she stood up you have no rights who are you.

Mike Bloomberg has nothing to say about a City so violent you can get a running punch to the eye and the NYPD and Internal Affairs 10 months after have yet to make an arrest --- read my lawsuit...