"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Friday, December 28, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg Preet Bharara SAIC Troubles If CityTime Lawsuit not tossed

Preet Bharara refuses to go back in Time CityTime to Richard Valcich's whistle blowing letter.  Valcich has gone from hero to zero to say.  Preet has to go back to Giuliani Time.


SAIC shareholder law suits OJ Trial in reverse.   I want Gerald Shargel and Barry Bohrer to call Rudy and his guys, Mike and Team Bloomberg and Rose Gill Hearn and her predessor along with DOIT and lobbyists.


http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/12/bad-news-for-mike-b-saic-shareholder.html?m=1

Google my name and Gerald Shargel call Rudy.

As bad as these lawyers clients were -- it was open house thanks to Bloomberg, Mark Page, Bill Thompson, Christine Quinn and the majority of city council that rewarded a culture of corruption as well as a revolving door of corruption.


Reminder ECTP 911 bigger corruption than CityTime -- John Liu called for criminal investigation 6 months ago and just like st Vincent's hospital crooks one term Cy bye bye Cy Vance did nothing and of course 911 failed during Sandy worse than Bloomberg's Blizzard.  Commish Kelly said 911 did not fail.

FYI -- I was violently assaulted and corrupt NYPD say I was not.  We believe Internal Affairs covering up more than investigating unless Federal agencies come in.  I am waiting for IA to call me.  The violent medical receptionist clearly the aggressor coming after me but NYPD say other wise just like Kelly said 911 worked and it did not.

My experience with First Precinct Det Squad as a victim of a violent assault with corrupt cop Det John Vergona fixing it using threats, yelling at me that I am going to drop the charges along with Adrian Schoolcraft tapes make me think NYPD turn away more rapes and other crimes  than we will ever know and possible their own victims.   Vergona has how many supervisors and I went to three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

The NYPD say I was not violently assaulted and threatened with bodily harm -- do you think corrupt NYPD doing some retaliation corrupt policing against me?

I have a hole in my retina blood in my eye a neck that was in bad shape in worse shape as I stood there like a human piƱata and Delita Hooks hit me three times before I defended myself.


Listen to story on NYPD down grading serial first degree rapists crimes.  

What has Internal Affairs down about that?

NYC Tax Payers have been robbed billions of tax payer dollars and lied to historic levels epic like never before with media mayor Bloomberg, Christine Quinn spinning lies like never before. 

There should be resignations and two criminal trial CityTime and ECTP 911 and instead Mike will be out of office and he and guilty parties what Christine Quinn in biz as usual.