"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Monday, July 30, 2012

SAIC Upgrade and Motley Fool sez SAIC a Train Wreck?

FYI: SAIC shareholders lawsuit CityTime debacle consolidated.  No surprise there...


The civil suit is ahead of the criminal suit schedule. 

SAIC is in PLAY with the Financial News with Motley Fool, just a year ago, well after CITYTIME INDICTMENTS< they paint a rosier picture. And had they read the 8K or even used the intelligence like Suzannah B Troy Blog vs. "aggregated intellilgenc of 180,000-plus investors" alias 180,000 equal mob! Suzannah B Troy doesn't have an MBA, a CPA or a JD for that matter! But she has the street helping her out?  (Suzannah can't spell either but she wants more tax payer money back for The People of NYC!)

Not funny, this crap is real and needs to stop. 

Is This Defense Stock Preparing to Tank?

"One big financial mess 
One look at SAIC's financials should be enough to strike fear into an investor's heart. Its margins underperform the industry averages considerably, with gross margins of 12% last quarter falling below its competitors on average. The company barely squeaks out a profit, clinging to net margins of 0.4% over the last 12 months. Even in an industry that averages a mere 4% net margins, SAIC's lack of performance bodes poorly for its financial future. "


I could swear Motley was pushing them just a few months back?

"With its competition and current financials, SAIC doesn't look like a winner. I've gone ahead and made an underperform call on CAPS to reflect my sentiment. >


4-Star Stocks Poised to Pop: SAIC


"Based on the aggregated intelligence of 180,000-plus investors participating in Motley Fool CAPS, the Fool's free investing community, government defense contractorSAIC (NYSE: SAI  ) has earned a respected four-star ranking. "



From Artist Suzannah B. Troy SAIC CityTime Fall-out ain't over. 

Will SAIC and top NYC gov officials feel more than the heat when the  CityTime trial finally begins?