"NYC is My Community" City Wide Re-Claim NYC - CPR on NYC's Heart Soul Core Issues The People & Peace to the Streets! New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption!
NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthEhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist subscribe!http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School bottom right hand corner of blog! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Joe Tacopina Bed Your Wife for 20 Grand? Joe Tacopina Says Not True

http://eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2011/11/joe-tacopina-hire-him-for-20g-hell-bed.html

Just a small excerpt -- a must read --- go to the above link and read the entire post..... and reminder Joe Hell Bound Tacopina says not true.....but he did return the mula.....according to this report.....



"Here’s how the cuckolded chef put it in an affidavit: “In or about March, 2002, I hired a lawyer named Joseph Tacopina to represent me in that (grand jury) proceeding. Not more than two months after retaining Mr. Tacopina, I found out that my wife was having an affair with him. I found out that he had checked into various hotels in New York, and she met him at various hotel rooms.”
In addition, the restaurant owner wrote, his wife’s “cell phone had made dozens of telephone calls to Mr. Tacopina, at all times of the day and night, and that she actively pursued him at his office and on his cell phone. Upon learning about this grievous breach of trust, I did two things: I fired Mr. Tacopina and I left my marital abode and went to live with my mother.”
In his lawsuit, the husband alleged that his wife committed adultery with the attorney numerous times, including on August 8, 2002, when they enjoyed a tryst at a Manhattan hotel.”  


Joe Tacpoina Chad Venus Fly Trap NYPD rape cop lawyers blamed the victim --degraded her --- raped her again in court and all women comparing the bruised victim and all women’s vaginas to a Venus Fly Trap in question form but the goal was to blame the victim and was an in your face hate crime.

How could this story about Tacopina be true?   If it was I am sure the husband would have tried to get Joe Tacopina disbarred don’t you think.


Joe let’s talk  about presents Bernie Kerik gave you like you were his Mafia girlfriend.  I don’t get it.
Wasn’t he paying you top dollar?  When you betrayed him -- oh yeah you acted honorably did you feel you had to return any gifts, money etc.?

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/tacopinalaw/docs/joetacopina.gq.pdf
Joe when rich people have to price tag their gifts it is usually a sign of several thangs -- one how unhappy they really are.....two -- you are noveau rich and three really tacky-o-pina....
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/01/joe-tacopina-bernie-kerik-from-lavish.html

http://nypdconfidential.com/columns/2008/080929.html

http://thepolicemafia.com/kerik/

You all know I want to ask Bernie Kerik questions preferably under oaths -- lots of questions on a broad range of questions and I am surprised the Feds are not making a deal to give him a get out of jail early card if he spills the beans on anything from Murdoch News Corp phone hacking USA to any other “fixes” and or favors....but hey I am just an artist and my blog is my art -- blogger Google says it is a journal....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379393/NYPD-rape-cops-lawyer-told-comparing-womans-privates-snapping-Venus-fly-trap.html   Thanks to a British media outlet for fully exposing Chad Seigel for his hatred of women -- in your face hate crime.   The Daily Mail covered the hatred of women just right.

Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel should be tired to chairs for 48 hours and made to watch “Teeth” over and over since they probably laughed over their Venus Fly Trap dirty play.

Tacopina Seigel’s vile staff including lawyer Brian King tried to defend the Venus Fly Trap comment --- pathetic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXTm6TaI10Y